Bad Moon Arising

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Axel's#1fangirl, May 15, 2007.

1. zerogit Destiny Islands Resident

I would hope so. Other wize your going to be in PM h***!!! I'm going to keep PMing you till the truth is explained.

2. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

well....my way of thinking up stories is REALLY weird but here goes:

first, i get an idea, like the idea of making a sequal to The 14th Key and The Vampire Nobody. Then for weeks, while i work on another story, i think about the story. i draw out any characters so i can picture them in my head, and then i think about different events and scenes and fights until i can see them in my head, sorta like watching a cutscene in KH or watching a movie. then, when it comes time to type, i just type down what i see in my head.

trust me, you can tell when i write a chapter, whether or not i've thought about it. if i have, then it'll be good. if i haven't, it'll be bad.

Which is why i think my story Memory Break didn't turn out so good. I didn't take enough time to think about it.

hmmm...i'm not sure if she can go into the sun. she lives in the darkside of Kigndom Hearts, where there's only moon, and no sun.

lol, please dont!

if i'm answering pm's, then i cant be working on ch 13, now can i?

3. Desmonic Kingdom Keeper

So, you mean, that what you seem to do just in a couple of weeks, you think of during months before doing it? Wow, now that's having everything (almost :D) under control!!

4. Zaria Destiny Islands Resident

lol, yeah; that sounds like a good system ^_^ a lot better than mine XD (I blindfold myself and listen to music while i'm typing if i can't think of something to write).

I'm writing a really short thing on the three knights from the secret ending (what is it they call it, a 'oneshot?') So far I have one page, and i can't think of anything else to put in...

5. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

yup! I gotta have something to do in my school classes when i'm bored, right? lol :)

You have NO IDEA how long I've been thinking about the LSSP.

Go ahead, try to guess. You'll never get it.

6. Rosey Chaser

Lol. I dont plan ahead at ALL. *looks at unfinished story* THATS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DONT PLAN AHEAD PEOPLE!!! You make a cliffhanger that you dont know how to finish. *sadness*

Do you think the chapter will be up by tonight?

7. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

oh, now thats just COOL!!!

ooh! Can i read it when ur done?

I'm working on a oneshot myself, but it'll haveta wait until i get the LSSP settled :)

8. Zaria Destiny Islands Resident

:D nice. hope you post the oneshot soon! ^_^

I think I might post mine soon....but I don't necessarily have a big plot to go by....which is why I'm at a writer's block :D""""

9. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

Definately!

In fact, i only have a paragrash or two to add, and then i'm done :)

*types faster*

10. Zaria Destiny Islands Resident

=O THANK YOU!!

ZOMG dangit my dad is here to pick me up so i'm typing really fast riight now; g2g hope i can read it soon! ^__^

~Zaria

11. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

Bad Moon Arising ch 13

CHAPTER 13!!!! THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER!!!

Before you read, I'd just like to thank everyone who read this story, and who reads my stories. I don't just write for myself, I write for you all. :D Thanks for your support and inspiration, guys!

It means the world to me.

Violet: Will you just put the chapter up already?
    Roxas: Yeah really!

Grrrrr..... well, here it is. Thanks again!

~Chapter 13~

Roxas, noticing that Rose’s arms were still around his neck, pulled away quickly. He looked back up at Xed, who looked liked she was about to cry.
    “X-X-Xed! It’s…it’s not what it l-looks like!” Roxas stuttered. He knew that was a total and complete lie. She knew it too.
    “Then what DOES it look like???” Xed asked, her tone indicating both anger and hurt.

Anger at herself for not telling Roxas how she felt about him.

Hurt at the fact that Roxas kissed another girl.

“Xed, I’m sorry…” Roxas said, looking at the ground. But he knew that no matter what he said, it’d never fix what he just did.

Now, she would hate him.

It was over, before it had begun.

Xed took a shaky breath, trying not to let the tears stinging her eyes fall.

“Roxas.”

He looked up at her.

“Go die.”

He could feel his heart break. That is, if he had a heart.

Xed then turn and ran. Roxas started to give chase, but someone grabbed his hand and stopped him. He turned around to see Rose.
    “Let go of me!” he shouted, trying to pull away from her grip. But it was no use. She smiled evilly.
    “Forget her, Roxas. Now you have me.” She whispered into his ear. Her voice was icy, and sent chills up and down Roxas’ spine.
    “B-b-but what about V-Violet?” Rose chuckled.
    “What about him?”
    “Don’t you love him?”
    “Yes, but I’ve come to realize that he likes your little friend, Xed, more.” Rose’s voice was becoming harsher, more frightening. “So why have him, when I can have you?” Roxas then pulled harder, trying to free himself. Again it failed. He glared at her.
    “Well, I don’t want you! I want Xed!!” he shouted. Rose’s smile faded into an evil smirk.
    “Well, if I can’t have you…” She grabbed Roxas’ other wrist with her free hand, and pulled him towards her. She leaned into his ear, as to whisper a secret.

“No one can…”

She then, before Roxas could do anything, sank her sharp fangs into his neck. He cried out in pain, trying to jerk away from her. But that only made things worse.

“NOOO!! XED I’M SORRY!!! NOOO!!!! XED I’M SORRY!!!”

+++

“Nooo…Xed…I’m sorry…”

“Roxas?”

“Nooo…Xed…I’m sorry…Nooo…”

“Roxas!!”

“…Xed…I’m sorr—“

“ROXAS!!!!”

Someone was shaking Roxas violently, and calling his name. Roxas opened his eyes to see Demyx standing by him.
    “Wha…what happened?” Roxas asked, looking around. He was in his room, and he could hear one of his favorite songs, ‘Here in Your Arms’, playing in the background. Demyx shrugged.
    “I guess you were having a bad dream. I just came up here to ask you—“
    “Wait!!” Roxas shouted, sitting up so quickly that it made his head spin, but he ignored it. “So none of that…happened?” Demyx raised an eyebrow.
    “What are you talking about?” he asked.
    “Everything! With Xed coming back and Rose and Violet and the kissing and the LunaSol Switch!!!”

Demyx just stared at him.

“Roxas? None of that happened. You just had a bad dream. That’s all!” he smiled at the confused Nobody.
    “I was…dreaming?” he questioned. Demyx nodded.
    “I came up here to ask you if you wanted to join our snowball fight, but you were sleeping.”

Roxas felt a chill go down his spine.

That’s exactly what happened in his dream.

“Roxas?”

Roxas looked up at Demyx.
    “Did you want to come?” Roxas nodded.
    “Sure.”

+++

“Hey Roxas!” Xigbar called, walking up to him and putting an arm around his shoulder.
    “Hey Xigbar.”
    “Someone’s here to see ya.” Roxas raised an eyebrow.
    “Really?” he said. Xigbar nodded, walking him out to the back of the Castle, where he stopped. Roxas stopped walking too.

He could only stare at whom he was seeing.

It was Xed.

The scary part was that she looked EXACTLY like she did in his dream: same clothes, same hairstyle, same expression.

But nevertheless, he was ecstatic.

It had only been a dream. Xed didn’t hate him! The Vampire Nobodies weren’t going to try to kill them all or whatever!

He still had a chance. And he wasn’t going to blow it this time.

Before anyone could say or do anything, Roxas ran up to Xed, and took her hands in his.

“Xed, I want to tell you this now before anything else can happen: I like you. I like you SO much it isn’t even funny! I’ve liked since the day we met, and I’ve NEVER hated you, and I’ll NEVER hate you.” A light blush crept up onto his face, matching the blush appearing on Xed’s face.

Although he felt a little embarrassed, he didn’t regret saying a word, for each word he meant with all the heart he didn’t have.

Just then, Roxas gently pressed his lips against Xed’s in a kiss.

He didn’t care that more than half of the Organization members were watching him.

He didn’t care that he truly couldn’t like her, for he had no feelings.

He didn’t care about anything or anyone but Xed right now.

He pulled away, to look at Xed’s shocked face, which was now a deeper shade of red. But then she smiled.

That really pretty smile.

“I like you too, Roxas.” She said sweetly. “I like you a lot.”

Roxas smiled.

Xed smiled.

That really pretty smile…

+++

Some ways away, a white-cloaked figure chuckled happily, watching the two reunite.

“Dreams are powerful stuff, they are.” They said quietly. “Rather useful too.” With another chuckle, they turned around, and began to walk away.

“I’m glad you’re happy Xedramon.

That’s all I ever wanted for you.”

HAHAHA!!! IT WAS ALL A DREAM!!!!

How's that for a twist, eh? lol :)

Yep, I'd NEVER destroy RoXed, but boy, did I have you all FOOLED!!!

THE WHITE CLOAKED FIGURE AT THE END IS NOT VIOLET, NOR ROSE!!!!!

Just so ya know :)

ROXAS AND XED KISSED AT LAST!!!

kk, ttyl :D

12. AkuseruVIII Banned

DamnYOU! You ****ing tricked me! I cannot believe it. That whole thing was a fake! I'm gonna have to get on oxygen or something! I can't breathe! You horrible horrible person!

13. dancecat120 Gummi Ship Junkie

I HATE YOU!!!

Or I love you

still kind of confused

that was like!!!!

but they kissed

YAY!!!!

great chapter!

14. Soku Hollow Bastion Committee

That was a rather good ending. Please write more stories, your amazing.

15. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

ROTFLUSEBBQ!!!!!!!!

*gives you some oxygen*

and thanks! :D

lol thank you! :D

*takes a bow*

yay! id didn't fall!!!

*dances in chair, but then falls out of the chair*

OWWWWW Durn karma.....>:P>:P>:P (lol)

Thank you! :D

And I will write more stories, as long as i get ideas, which i definately will :)

In fact, my big story project starts tomorrow :D I hope you read it! :D

16. dancecat120 Gummi Ship Junkie

yeah half of the time in school I'm all fg why are you ignoring me!!??!

and she is all huh? (because she zones out about her stories) they really affect her mood too.

sad chapters= sad fg
    happy chapters= happy fg
    mad chapters= RUN FOR YOUR LIFE

me:I KNOW HOW LONG *raises hand*
    fg: *raises knife*
    me: I mean I have no idea *shifty eyes*

17. roxaslovergurl22 Destiny Islands Resident

That was....AWESOME!!!LOVED THE STORY! can't wait what story you have next!
    *waits in waiting room* this will take long but whocares IM A FAN OR YOUR STORIES!!!!!!!
    :D:D:D: 1000000/1000000!

18. Rosey Chaser

O MY FREAKIN GOD!!!!!!!!! HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO US!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I HATE YOU!!!!(not really) AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh

19. zerogit Destiny Islands Resident

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I........LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!! It was awesome( yes I know how to spell it but I don't) and cool and awesomeand coolandawesome and cool and JUST SO FRICKIN' AWEZZZZZZZZZZZOMMMMMEEE!!!!!!!!! Can you please PM me the link for Shards of Broken Destiny and Bring Me to Life!!!!??? Your stories are awesome!!!!!

20. Zaria Destiny Islands Resident

.................................=O

Zomg...........that was awesome!!!! X333 I luv you!! XD

..dangit; i g2g....again T_T My mom isn't going to let me come online while she's at work, either, so i wont be able to come on during the day until aroun 3:00 :(

curses.....>,<''

Well, that was really good XD you fooled me :D