Re:Coded Coded! Raise your hands if you played!

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by TerraxLover89, Feb 4, 2011.

1. TerraxLover89 Destiny Islands Resident

i agree with you guys on the gameplay! it really did kinda suck. and i didnt like going back to C.O. and the worlds looking all different and Sora re-forgetting what he already forgot, for like the 3rd time... but i was a bit better than Days, course im an Axel fangirl all the way so i liked it because he was in it! CHEYA! but the gameplay could have been better!

2. Rhiscx Banned

*Raises hand*

Started on critical mode and just recently met Leon and Yuffie in C.O., and finally got the bonus scene! Now I can't wait for the next one!!!!!!

3. Llave Superless Moderator

There were a lot of things that were recycled (like most of the other side games...) however i liked the BBS command, and i love the Zero/One Keyblade!! Was kinda bored of playing through the same worlds for the 4th time, but they mixed things up that made it more bearable and of course, there's always the nostalgia :lolface:. I like how you are allowed to change things around like the difficulty and drop rate. it's a little cheap, but they did balance things out well. So overall, i loved it, FINALLY met the full power of Sora's Heartless. (in KH1, i was like, "really?! your the main character and your heartless is a shadow, wow....) but made it fun to see different. Loved the new moves too!!

4. TerraxLover89 Destiny Islands Resident

hah you wont have to wait long. Dream Drop Distance will be coming out soon. My friend thinks it gonna be a fail though....

5. Stella Nox Fleuret Hollow Bastion Committee

*raises hand*

Started on Proud, then moved on to Critical before the final boss fight.

6. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

The Gale Valleys, before the darkness attacks...
    from what I heard that game isn't coming out till spring next year and Coded was great though the whole Leon and Yuffie thing sorta seemed last minuet to me

7. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

Really good. Fun to complete and is a really important part from the Kingdom Hearts's story.

The battle system and menu are quite interesting, especially the "cheats", the bugs were fun to search, I really enjoyed it too. For the bosses, they were really easy and fun to defeat.

Yes, I liked it a lot too.

8. nickoboyzx Gummi Ship Junkie

the game rather fun
    the mission on the glinches
    kinda waste my time
    the heartless are really fun to kill
    it only took few minute
    ( except eliminator )

9. TailsSena Moogle Assistant

Huh-ho! I loved this game! Best DS game I own. FAR better than 358. (And I love Roxas, what a pity.)

10. greater_bloo Gummi Ship Junkie

I played Re:Coded, I like the gameplay it is a big improvement over Days, but I don't like the story. Which is apparently a big factor since I haven't played it since I beat it. Haven't even bothered to get the secret ending yet, though I'll probably replay it soon since I'm planning to play through the 3 recent handheld games before 3D.

11. NemesisPrime Hollow Bastion Committee

I have! Still trying to get to level 80 so I can take on Bugged Roxas and get the Ultima Weapon!

Plus I need something to do while I wait for KH3D.

12. Kyubi the Keyblade Master Twilight Town Denizen

Honestly? I do not like Re:Coded at all. If anything, it's just an annoying filler game that recycles everything we saw in KH1 that we didn't want to see rehashed. The puzzles were annoying and unnecessarily difficult, particularly Agrabah. The recycled Sora vs Riku fight at Hollow Bastion felt really forced.

And what's the big revolution at the end of the game? Terra, Ventus, and Aqua need to be saved. Like we didn't already know that. Did Mickey forget about them for ten years or what?

The only thing I found remotely amusing was that Maleficent and Pete had gotten themselves stuck inside the Datascape. That could have been a sure way to keep them out of everyone's hair, but nope. Data Sora had to get them out. Now the worlds are going to be in danger again. Good for you.

Honestly, the only reason you should look into this game is the secret ending. That was a big surprise.

13. Glen Returned from the dead

Loved Re:Coded. I got stuck on Sora's heartless for so long, but my god i loved the whole battle of it and the effort it took to get up to it. Final boss was awesome too. Those attacks that seem similar to BBS? THOSE WERE EPIC! This is one of my favorite games in terms of gameplay! Lacked a bit in storyline in my opinion though.