Kingdom Hearts II Discussion of Secret Ending

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by DarknessKingdom, Mar 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NSsora Destiny Islands Resident

Maybe Ven is Roxas. Or maybe I'm wrong but that's what I think.

2. Thir13en King's Apprentice

Please! Ven Is Not Roxas!!!!!!!!!! Nomura Has Said He Isnt So Stop Saying That!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Thir13en King's Apprentice

...what? Oh, your saying Ven could be Roxas's entity? We passed that topic pages ago :D I do not doubt that there is a BIG resemblance, we all know that they are closely connected, but looks are not everything as you should know, for all we know, Ven could be a jack@$$ while Roxas was...well, Roxas.

4. Thir13en King's Apprentice

sorry, I never was good at grammar or punctuation in class. (Yes, I am living in the US, I live in Chicago) but yeah, I'm just not good at it.

5. Number13Roxas King's Apprentice

I think that Sora is the reincarnation of Ven, Ven's appearance was altered in the reincarnation but Roxas has Ven's exact original appearance.

6. sephy20x6 Moogle Assistant

actually the guy's name is ven the girl's name is aqua and the guy in the otherin the armor is terra.

7. Thir13en King's Apprentice

no idea what he/she was talking about there...

8. Number13Roxas King's Apprentice

I know this sounds really weird, but I think that think that dissolves in Sunset Horizons is Guard Armor (the boss in KH1).

My theory, Ven and Mickey are the Chasers of Light and Twilight. Aqua is the Queen of Hearts (Not to be confused with the one in Wonderland). Terra is the chaser of Dawn and can use both light when he fights Xehanort in the Secret Ending or Darkness as shown in the end. Xehanort is the Chaser of Darkness and was able to make a darkness clone/heartless. Xehanort wanted to go to Kingdom Hearts because it has the power to make one immortal but Terra stops him at the cost of his mind. Xehanort is flung into the future where he is younger but has no memories of his life as a chaser. Terra immortal and stuck in time with his hatred of Xehanort choses many avatars or Keyblade Masters to use his powers of light each the reincarnation of Ven's heart. However when Xehanort returns he choses Riku to be the original Keyblade Master although he is aware that he will turn to the darkness and Sora the latest reincarnation of Ven becomes the keyblade master and kills Xehanort's Heartless and Nobody. King Mickey also is brought back to like to permanantly seal the gateway to Kingdom Hearts preventing any one to venture to Kingdom Hearts without gathering enough hearts to create one like Xemnas does.

9. Thir13en King's Apprentice

That sounds really fanfictiony, is that a word. But I kinda doubt it. If Mickey was in league with the knights (I don't have to tell you guys that we still don't know what chasers are) Mickey wouldve been wearing armor...

10. Xejicka Twilight Town Denizen

I'd like to add that there is power in memory. It was what brought back Maleficent and Sepihroth. Maybe Xehanort had dangerous meories, but they were erased so he may not bring back a greater evil

11. Thir13en King's Apprentice

that may be true, but what could have been stored in X's memories? I guess he could have known how to summon/create Kingdom Hearts. I'm not sure though

12. Xejicka Twilight Town Denizen

It could be something to do with Geezernort(that's what I call the old guy) He looked pretty dangerous.

13. Love Kingdom Keeper

In a world where the sunset casts slender shadows
    Exactly . That's what I'm thinking .

14. T.A.V.31 Merlin's Housekeeper

Yes, he was a brute BUT when you fight him at disney castle, alot of his attacks consist of light.
    Does the name "Lingering Sentient" ring a bell?
    Chasers, if you look up online, are people who build and craft with metals. Keyblades are "metals" arn't they? And Baldy is 97.6% Xehanort. reasons: 1. Terra says he hates Xehanort after mentioning Aqua and Ven. Who else was in the video? Baldy. And what did he do? Hurt Ven and Aqua.
    2. He's is wearing Ansem(H)'s exact outfit, and his other half is wearing Riku's outfit cept Red and not dark heart symbol.

3. Orange eyes, and obsession with KH.

So far, there have been two KHs. The heart of all worlds from the first game, and the heart of all men in the 2nd. The org had Sora kill heartless and somehow, made the hearts go to KH instead of thier oiginal bodies.
    The ending is in the past, and Ven looks EXACTLY like Roxas. and Aqua looks alot like Kairi. Thats where the people get the idea. Me though, I believe that Ven's heart was transported to Sora and was held there until he released his and Kairi's heart. When His nobody, Roxas, was born, Ven's heart went to him, and caused him to look like Ven.

Thats what I think anyway.

Why is it iilogical? Queens can have fighting capabilities. Look at Minnie. She has power dosn't she?

How on earth can you tell? Because it has spikes? What about Xaldin's dragon nobodies? But anyway, it doesn't matter because that video was concept.

k im done D:

15. The_One_Man7 Twilight Town Denizen

Just adding in a thing I noticed. With the normal KH2 menus, the detailed ones, in The World That Never Was outside of combat, there is a BLUE Kingdom Hearts picture on it. During combat there is a YELLOW Kingdom Hearts on it. We have ingame and through BBS, seen both of these Kingdom Hearts. I am not sure what it could mean though.

16. DarKnight36 Gummi Ship Junkie

Everybody always posts the old stuff over again. I've heard this time and time again...

Anyhow...

There is a connection between Terra, Aqua, and Ven, and Riku, Sora, and Kairi, as is signified by their names.

Terra means earth, Aqua means water, and ven is a play off of ventilation or something like that, which boils down to wind.

Sora means wind, Kairi means water, and Riku means earth.

I don't remember where I got this from, but I thought I should bring it up.

And reincarnation's possibility is probably null in Kingdom Hearts. But that's just my opinion.

17. NeoCloudstrife Decisive Being

hey! you'va all been posting up saying the guy from the fight in FM+ is the same guy as is in Birth By Sleep!
    how do you know they arent different people.

and how about the twilight thorn as thing that dissapears at the beginning of the original secret ending???

and how come all of spidey and baldies attacks are ice-based???
    some kind of elemental drawback???

EDIT: no wait, he uses lightning at the beginning, nvm

also i noticed that the only true keyblade master is baldy, he has a chain on his keyblade...

also, look at sunset horizons, where he is standing on top of the monster, the part where he goes into a whole, i see a large, somewhat silvery version of VEXENS SHIELD!

and they pick up real keyblades with chains in sunset horizons, but fail to use/have them in birth by sleep?!?!!? whats up with that???

i also noticed te person walking towards them is different in both videos, becase plainly the guy in sunst horizons has a hood on, and hands by his side.
    that makes me think that this is the same place, in different dimensions. like maybe bbs is in the dark realm, and sh is in light. that could be why there are proper keyblades in sh and only one in bbs (baldy had it)

18. DarKnight36 Gummi Ship Junkie

The lingering spirit in Final Mix+ and the guy at the end of the secret movie are one and the same. Nomura confirmed it, I believe.

The guy coming out of the haze in the normal Kingdom Hearts 2 is really too hazy to tell anything other than there is a figure in a cape.

But, yes, the only true keyblade (at least, according to what we know) is the one that the old geezer has. So, maybe the three knights have forged keyblades or something...

That might be interesting.

19. Mixt The dude that does the thing

Another Crazy Secret Ending Theory

For starters I've deepened the link between Terra, Vin, and Aqua with Riku, Sora, and Kairi. There is still the whole elemental name thing, but now I've got a few more.

Have you noticed that Vin and Aqua seem to be more than just allies? That Aqua leaves most of the fighting to Vin and Terra? That Terra tried to protect the other two by battling alone? That Terra's eyes changed to the same as the old man? And I'm sure there are plenty more thing in there to be picked out as well.

But where does that leave us? Well they eyes now give us proof that the old man is linked to Xehanort, but most of us suspected that anyway. But after that we're left with just about nothing. Now this is where the craziness of my theory starts.

It took me a little while to find a way to connect these two groups. The way I found most likely was the dark realm. This would create both sets of characters parallel in an alternate dimension. Because the new characters are from the dark realm it would flip the sides, explaining why Terra fought Sora and why Xemnas called an armored figure (I forgot which one) “friend.†That means that the old man, not the other three, is on the side of Sora.

20. GhettoXemnas literally dead inside

or xemnas is on crack..........>_>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.