Square-Enix Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by TwilightBlader, Oct 1, 2010.

1. Lite The Future

I see. Not the method I was expecting, but if it works I shall try it! Thanks, I'll get right on the Iai Strike build.

2. antilachlan Destiny Islands Resident

Cloud is useful because of his branching brv-hp attacks. When using him, just repeatedly use Omnislash Ver.5 and Finishing Touch and he should gradually weaken. I dont know about Cecil.

Another thing to do is get Yuna up to level 100 and use Megaflare repeatedly. Feral Chaos has trouble dodging it.

I also recomend using equipment that make your max HP higher than 10,000 so he can't
    kill you in 1 hit. If you're fighting the green one, it is nearly ESSENTIAL to beating him because after 90 secconds, he can get 9999 bravery VERY easily!

This method is terribly slow, but very effective.

3. StardustXtreme Chaser

I knew your pain until I went for the Iai Striek Build, had all of my party at Lv1 as I had Yuna, Zidane, Terra, Squall and Cloud, the manikin feral Chaos took only two of them while the real Feral Chaos took right down to CLoud, as soon I beat him, that victory fanfare was so worth hearing.

4. Lite The Future

Just wanted to say that I beat the Feral Chaos Manakin thanks to all your guys' help, Thanks! Surprisingly it wasn't through the Iai Strike Build. Aerial HP attacks are what helped. Mainly Onion Knight's...Spinning attack (forgot the name), Cloud's Omnislash ver. 5 and Cecil's Paladin Force.

When I hit the real FC, I'll probably have to use Iai Strike or something. Thank you all for the help, 'Tis very much appreciated!

5. Rhiscx Banned

I certainly suggest you use it for the last 130 Feral Chaos for a few reasons:

1. He has about 125,850 HP

2. Using the Iai Strike build will allow you to constantly deal 9,999 to him. The real trick is the number glitch. For some reason, if you deal 9,999 and slam them into a wall dealing another 9,999, instead of the total damage being 19,998.......it deals 29,997. And that will cause his bar to drop faster. I believe a sniper eye will help cause that.

The only down sides:

1. you must be a Lvl 1 to do this so yes he can kill you in one hit.

2. most items you need to do this are limited items, and can only be obtained on your bonus day.

But other than that it is very successful and it helped me finish the game and now I'm playing as Feral Chaos!!!!
    So good luck and happy questing in Dissidia 012!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Cloud4012 Gummi Ship Junkie

I beat the game and it was awesome I kicked but with my new team of Cloud, Squall, Vaan, Kain, and Tidus. I ruled with these guys.

7. Stella Nox Fleuret Hollow Bastion Committee

8. Arch Mana Knight

Type-0 Gilgamesh? ...That's amusing. That game is one of the only times where Gilgamesh has ever been badass so that's cool for his fans. Nothing much else to say though. I hope a new Dissidia game will come out though(apparently if there's ever a new one something else would be done to the series). >>

9. Stella Nox Fleuret Hollow Bastion Committee

Gilgamesh is badass everywhere, ESPECIALLY in Type-0. It's a shame though that it's members only, when Type-0 comes overseas (which it hopefully will) they could do something like they did with the Aya Brea costume.

10. Shikou Kingdom Keeper