Do most Disney sequels stink?

Discussion in 'Disney Galaxy' started by Gamefreak103, Apr 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. reptar REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

oh i know:sleepy:

2. khalidroxesnaruto Destiny Islands Resident

I agree i hate these stinken sequals.......they make a big hit on the first movie. Then think theyll make a big hit on the second one! They just ruin everything!
    Like lion king 2. What was the point of that.I really didnt see a lot of people buying it and not alot of advertise ,thats a sign that that was one of the worst!

3. Roxas is Hot I'd lick his Sea Salt stick anytime. ♥

The sequels always fail.

4. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Some of them are alright like Lion King 2 and 3 but I watched a part of Cinderella 2 and I was so bored silly with it.

My apologies for being so picky about the Kimba thing.

5. Roxasfan Xman Twilight Town Denizen

I agree with Estellchan for the sequels to Aladdin and the Lion King. they were pretty good actually, and enjoyable. The Hunchback of Notre Dame II wasn't like the best sequel because of the fact that the villain wanted to steal some bell, but at least the gave Quasimodo a second chance to be loved again and finding true love.

For RTrace, I like PoTC: DM'sC, as for AW'sE, good sequel, but it too damn long.

So overall, a minimum of Disney Sequels were lame, but some were okay as in may not be the best, but it could have been better, and other were pretty good.

6. Riku Sora Merlin's Housekeeper

Not in my opinion. Well sequels like "little mermaid 2" were not good.

7. Spunk Ransom you're already perfect

I just hope High School Musical 2 is good.

8. Akino King's Apprentice

High School Musical was never good IMO. Therefore, the second movie will not be as bad as the first one. I mean it isn't realistic!

I mean c'mon. Half of your school has a summer job at the country club, is that even possible? NO. I'd be scared out of my pants if half of my school have a summer job in the same place. D:

9. Prince of Twilight Gummi Ship Junkie

The only sequel I liked was Lion King 2.All the others are not really cool...

10. Nexit@h XIV King's Apprentice

You are sooooo damn right!! The sequels totally suck!!! For example, when I was little, Cinderella was a great movie, It was one of my favorites! But then they made the sequel for it...that sucked...It was horible...The same goes to Pocahontas which was a great movie too...but the sequel sucked too...C'mon! it was so different from the first movie! it's like, Pocahontas finds another boyfriend and leaves John Smith! What was that?!

11. Nymph of Destiny Chaser

Well, some do, but I don't think all sequels suck. Like Cinderella and Pochohantas - those two were good.

12. koolashley King's Apprentice

If you count Pixar movies now...hehe...Toy Story was better than the first, in my opinion. Hunchback of Notre Dame II was good (going back to what Roxasfan Xman said), it shows what happened after and second chance of finding someone a nice, calm, gentle, etc. as Esmerelda was.

13. Xemnas7355 Gummi Ship Junkie

I know they do suck....
    But still I want a Nightmare sequal!!!!!!

14. beth higdon Traverse Town Homebody

Can't change history! she marries John Rolf in real life. not Smith.

15. Soku Hollow Bastion Committee

Even though at the start, she never had any feelings for John.>_> I'm the kind of person who doesn't like to see something great end, so that wouldn't make the next movie epic win. Most win, others phail.

16. Nobody's Shadow Kingdom Keeper

In a room where it's nine in the afternoon.
    I don't think the problem with Disney sequels is that they stink, the bigger dilemma is that they are forgettable. I honestly cant remember half the sequels that have been released or what on earth they were about. Thats why they fail in my opinion =/

17. ~tReAh867~ Twilight Town Denizen

Ferngully?... no, wait, that's not right...
    if we're speaking about the early animated movies, then yes (this excludes pirates of the carribean and such). i dont think i have liked any of the sequels. they are just for extra pocket money and show the total lack of creativity from the disney team. walt disney should just have lived forever so we could have new movies that are just as great as the original ones.

18. GhettoXemnas literally dead inside

true that XD

19. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

some movie sequals sucked. these are some of my fav dis sequals that didn't suck.

lion king sequals
    high school musical 2

20. GhettoXemnas literally dead inside

your right, it didn't suck, it FAILED. HARD.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.