Evolution vs Religion

Discussion in 'Debate Corner' started by Gamefreak103, Apr 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cin Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp

Hm...perhaps we should simply close this one and begin the topic anew. Some member like Mirai would be happy too. Which ever we choose, we must stop the spam that is this thread nowadays.

2. Laurence_Fox Chaser

Yes a fresh start would be a fine idea for this topic. Perhaps it could go in a different direction than this one did if handled directly.

Off-topic:

Cin, Darky, could it be possible to find a sample debate to give the forum members that have no debate training an idea of how one should go? I've found that to be somewhat frustrating on this thread. I'd be happy to look for one if needed.

3. Soku Hollow Bastion Committee

For some reason, I like that idea. Good one.

4. Inasuma "pumpkin"

Yes, LF, I plan on making a sticky about this section in this forum for members to read on debating.

Cin, would you like to do the honors of closing this thread and starting the new one? ;o

5. Repliku Chaser

Yeah, go for it. Seems the thing to do. Thank you, everyone who I had fun debating with. Now for the next best thing. =:)

6. Soku Hollow Bastion Committee

Fun?XD Yeah, I guess it was fun, at a time. Bleh, I wish to see YOU Repliku everywhere besides intelligent.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.