Birth by Sleep Hearts of Light

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠, Sep 10, 2011.

1. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

We find out that Master Xehanort told Malificent about the pure hearts filled with light. But why? Then I remembered what he said in the secret movie. "You are just one of many roads that I might choose to take." Is it possible that he told her knowing she would gather the hearts and he could somehow gain more power or something or that he could some how use Malificent for his return?

2. Rhiscx Banned

Quite possible. As we saw in KH1, Xehanort's heartless takes control of Riku and basically becomes the reason of her demise. But I think he just intended to use her to gather the pure hearts, just in case his original plan at the Keyblade Graveyard failed.

3. P Banned

He ends up taking many roads. He uses Terra to get a body and Ven and Vanitas to get the X-Blade. As an apprentice, he uses Ansem the Wise to get knowledge, respect and followers. As Xehanort's Heartless, he uses Riku for a body, and uses Malificent to gather the Princesses. As Xemnas, he uses the Organisation to form Kingdom Hearts.

In other words, Xehanort has all of the irons, and they are in. The. Fire.

Malificent was just another one of those irons.

4. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

Yeah but I don't really think he had control over apprentice Xehanort. He seemed quite annoyed when Xigbar asked him if he was Terra and like he didn't know who he was or what he was talking about.