Birth by Sleep Just Wondering... Finish Commands?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by RoxasRox, Aug 18, 2011.

1. RoxasRox Destiny Islands Resident

Did anyone else rename their commands? I just realized the other day
    that you could do such a thing... Anything funny?

Terra's is "Aw Yeahhh."
    Aqua's is "F**kHoesGetMoney" (its the Gold Rush Command ahaha)
    Ventus' is "Roxas Time!"

...is anyone as immature as me? =P

2. Rhiscx Banned

No, haven't made anything of that nature. But on Dissidia me and my friends made an armor called "HIV Aids" and the description of it said, "Easily sent to others." I swear to god it did.

3. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

I named Aqua's "Spiny attack", I laughed to myself a while and am trying to think up something fun to name the other ones, to be honest I may just name them things like "Xemnas" just to feel special as I know who that is but they don't xD

I think this is a very good aspect of the game, it's totally pointless but it is really good as it gives the player freedom over there game.

4. RoxasRox Destiny Islands Resident

and it also gives me a good laugh from time to time. I wish you could rename all of them... thatd be a party.
    or make the characters say what you want lol

5. P Banned

Personally, I found it to be a weird feature, and never used it. It was kinda cool that I could rename attacks, but the practicality of it wasn't particularly large, and the entertainment value of a different name wasn't too great for me.

Then again, I'm a bit of a completionist, so it wouldn't feel right to rename them. (Also, I was afraid that it'd be stuck at the new name.)