keyblade war : Character Background Stories

Discussion in 'Social Groups (KH-Vids.Net Forum)' started by Love, Nov 2, 2010.

1. Love Kingdom Keeper

In a world where the sunset casts slender shadows
    Post them or discuss about them here :D, I will add mine soon C:

2. TerraxLover89 Destiny Islands Resident

what kind of background info are you looking for?
    Like:
    Character name: Red Valentine
    Height: 5'8
    Weight: -
    Eye color: Green
    Etc. >>

3. Mixt The dude that does the thing

No, stuff like that would go in the character app (which you are more than welcome to make and join in on the RP)

Character Backgrounds are stories about the characters pasts. Love made one before this discussion was made that you can read here. http://www.kh-vids.net/showthread.php?103958-The-Keyblade-War-Phisoxa-s-Chapter

English will be ending soon so once that is done I'll start working on one for Mixt.

4. Key master Sora Traverse Town Homebody

In everyone's hearts as the connection....
    well, better get KH oblivion off the ground than! XD lol

I have to finish Trixis' background by starting my KH story

5. christian_neko Moogle Assistant

i cant make something like that, sorry. i can only do stuff like TerraxLover89's example.

6. Roxas-Ventus Destiny Islands Resident

[​IMG]Appearance:when in full potential his eys becom red and his back has dark wings.
    Powers:control can fire dark projectiles:color black and purple
    Side:Dark Personality:Dosen't care about school. he's a funny guy. he always has an ipod by his pocket Bio:One day Roxsew was walking around town. Then when he got home a guy was there standing at the door when he turned around he transported Roxsew to a strange world. Strange enemies popped up around Roxsew.Then Roxsew felt a strange feeling through his head. then his head started hurting. he was on the floor holding his head.then dark aura surrounded his body he started to float up in the air. his back had dark wings. his eyes was red instead of blue. he screamed as he fired dark projectiles at the enemies after that he was knocked out from all that power. when he woke up he was at his house in his bed.