Kingdom Hearts II Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix+ Discussion

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by libregkd, Mar 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

I've heard from many people that you can only play ps2 games on your ps3 that come from your region. So say you've got an American PS3, you can only play american ps2 games on it.

2. windblade King's Apprentice

That's correct, but this guy had a region option for games so he could play Japanese PS2 games on his american system. Do you know anyone who would know how to get that option on my PS3?

3. Donaut Banned

I love the new Halloween Town changes.

4. Solid Snake Kept you waiting, huh?

hey does anyone know if you burn kh2fm to a disk if itll work on an american ps2?

5. Love Kingdom Keeper

In a world where the sunset casts slender shadows
    I don't know .

6. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

You don't burn it onto a disk you use something like a swap card, look it up on google or something.

From what I've seen of KH2FM+ I like the way that you can get really really strong and beat Xemnas like withing seconds.

7. Inasuma "pumpkin"

Xemnas is actually a lot harder. >_>;

If you're in critical mode and attempt to beat him, it's almost totally different since he does so much damage. Of course, this does depend on what Xemnas you're facing. The end version, or the data. Data = almost impossible. >>

8. Soku Hollow Bastion Committee

Lol, try telling Apula that. Even though I know it can be a hassle to do no damage to foes.

9. Inasuma "pumpkin"

Apula has no life.

: (

10. libregkd -

11. Bou Banned

Even on Critical most of the data fights were a breeze. Xemnas, I thought, was one of the easiest, but the time it took to beat him was just annoying. The two stages combined to make one long, utterly boring and repetitive battle. I liked that you got a Power Boost every time you defeated him though. You could quickly get your stats up for Terra.

12. libregkd -

13. Bou Banned

Yes, 2 Power Boosts would have been a much more rewarding prize. Especially when you consider the first battle is about 2 minutes of guarding, counter-attacking, and then performing a ground combo you get bored quite easily. The second battle was simply a few timed dodge rolls and ground combos with the occasional mashing of the Triangle button. Saix, for example, is a great fight; 1 Defense Boost for about 70 seconds of fighting. I got my Defense into the 160's before getting bored of fighting him.

14. libregkd -

15. Bou Banned

I never really enjoyed the Axel battle. You could spam Final Form and he'd be dead in seconds. It was a great way to get up your magic, which, unfortunately, was a bit of a waste if you like to use Air Combos (Explosion's damage being increased is the only true benefit you can get from magic in my opinion, I never use anything other than Cure and Reflect) but it was still a great way to do it. It wasn't long and tedious like the Roxas battle, which was yet another block, counter-attack, combo battle.

16. libregkd -

17. Bou Banned

Yeah, it was full of broken moves. I constantly used Limit Form to attack and heal, but I avoided Final Form + Firaga because it's just way too cheap. I saw a video of the E.S. getting beaten in like 17 seconds with that trick, and it was just embarrassing.

18. libregkd -

19. Bou Banned

The Mushroom VIII caused me so much misery. The whole thing was just a completely ridiculous and almost impossible challenge. I think I managed to get it after a combined total of 1.5 hours of play, and I was really angry at the game. Even on Critical, the whole game was pretty easy and then they through that at you. I gave up every 20 minutes and went to do something else around the house. There was another Mushroom that really bothered me, too... possibly I?

20. libregkd -

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.