Kingdom Hearts: Apocalypse ~ Volume 1 - Space

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Zexion of the Twilight, Apr 3, 2007.

1. Xegreny Kingdom Keeper

DUN DUN DUN DUUUNN!!

Cliff hanger! :D

2. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

Chapter 31 - Oblivion Conspericy - Sending it down to the Locker itself!

The Oblivion Conspericy cut through all the heartless that came at them, until they came to the hold where Sora and his friends met Peter Pan one year earlier. There they saw a Dark Corridor with darkness streaming in similar to the one Maleficent had in her mind.

"So, this is what's filling this ship with heartless and sustaining the fleet?" observed Vexen.

"All we have to do know is figure out how to sever the link." Marluxia fidgited a little. "If we had a keyblade master right now, this'd be much easier."

"Well, this could be a bit of a problem." Larxene then threw a grenade into the Dark Corridor. "Nothing like caving the entrance in!"

"Are you insane?! Demeter's Thornbush!" exclaimed Marluxia, quickly using his power to create Rosepetal Shields before the blast reached them.

The explosion placed a hole in the deck of the ship. Despite all the wreckage, the Dark Corridor survived.

"Aw, what?" Larxene sighed in disappointment. "That was one of Vexen's ABZXY5 Grenades, I guess the ol' man lost his touch!"

"I'm right here, punk!" yelled Vexen, irritated by her statement.

Larxene giggled, then drawing her daggers. "So you don't deny it! Then why don't you prove yourself!?"

"There's no time to be fighting amongst yourselves!" Marluxia shouted out, both Larxene and Vexen silenced afterwards. "We have to close this Dark Corridor, then defeat Hook! Blow up the entire ship and sink it if we have- Ohh, I see...." Marluxia realized with utter glee.

"That's Marluxia's happy face, it's not a good sign..." warned Vexen.

"Never is, with this idiot of a leader. What's his suicide-of-a-plan this time?" Larxene asked curiously.

Marluxia turned to his two comrades, grinning evilly. "If we sink the whole ship, there should be enough debris to plug the Dark Corridor!"

"Alright! Finally, a good plan!" Larxene jumped up to the deck, throwing thunderbolts at the bottom of the ship with Zeus' Lightning.

"Sometimes, I wonder how we survived this long..." Vexen calls upon his shield to freeze a bridge back to land after a stray bolt from Larxene's flurry of attacks collapsed the dock.

Marluxia slices the masts down, disabling any attempts to sail the ship. "That ought to cause heartbreak to the captain, if he didn't already lose it."

Captain Hook blasts both Will and Elizabeth away with Dark Firaga, then turning to his ship. "Gah! Blast you, cloaked ones, blast you all!"

The three get back to land after the ship crumbled into chunks of what it originally was. The fleet of ships completely composed of darkness start vanishing one by one. "So, you're the captain of that pitiful ship?" Vexen asked Hook.

"You scum sunk my beautiful ship! I'll never forgive you, even if you offer me your lives!" Captain Hook calls upon more darkness, further corrupting his heart and strengthening himself.

"Who needs your forgiveness? I'd rather die than beg mercy from you!" Marluxia gets into his battle stance.

"Then so be it!" Captain Hook summons another sword made of darkness. "To fence with a pirate, and me no less, is a foolish mistake!"

Chapter 31 - The Homunculi Trio - Three of a Kind

On their way to Central again, Regret and Despair find an abomination created by attempted human transmutation on the dirt road in the rain. "Twice in my lifetime? Well, I can't just leave a homunculus like this."

Regret transmutes half of the souls he has in his posession into the newly-created homunculus, then falls on his back. "Aw, dang, this kind of stuff tires me out!"

The new homunculus rises up, now in fully-developed human form. "Are you ok, mister?"

"Mister? I'm not that much older than you...." Regret paused for a moment of deep thought.

"Don't mind him, he's always like this." joked Despair. "I'm Despair, and you've met Regret."

The unnamed homunculus turned out to be a female as well, appearing to be age 15. Despair looked 17, and Regret seemed to be 18 years of age.

"We should really give her a name, Despair." commented Regret.

A sudden increase of gravity made Regret fall on the grass. "What was that?!"

The homunculus released Regret from her power. "Sorry, I just wanted to test my ability out."

Regret scratched the back of his head to get the grass that stuck off. "Increasing gravity, the feeling is like that of the tugging of a heart which has done wrong. I name thee Guilt, alias Gabrielle Uilt."

Chapter 31 - Ed, Al, and Winry Adventurers - Meeting with the Gods

As they ascend the golden staircase, Ed's automail start creaking. "Wha? Oh well, Winry, you can fix the problem when we get up to Olympus."

"Ok, but it's not my fault you kept swinging them around and something inside malfunctioned." Winry mentioned, making sure she wasn't blamed for any problems with the automail.

"Hey, brother, slow down!" shouted Al, gasping foe breath. "These stairs are quite long!"

They reached the Gates of Olympus, seeing a broken javelin nearby. Hercules opened the gates, welcoming the three. "Welcome to Olympus, home of the gods!"

The three were immediatly taken to the place where the Twelve Gods of Olympus were sitting in their thrones. One throne was, however, unoccupied.

"So, my son, these three were sent by Xemnas to check the Underworld for any strange activity?" asked Zeus.

"Yeah, dad, they're pretty strong as well. I'm sure nothing currently residing down there can bring any serious harm to them." assured Hercules.

"Very well, but bring them to Hephaestus' Forge to check their equipment. The air here tends to make some metals brittle." Zeus gave Ed a map of Olympus.

"Wait, so that's why the automail's been creaking!" exclaimed Ed. His automail leg's metal then broke into pieces, revealing all the wires and other parts inside and making him fall on the floor. "Uh oh, that's not good."

Chapter 31 - The Dogs of the Military - Fall of Agrabah

The ground started to shake violently, the stone walls cracking and breaking off. Agrabah was being consumed by the darkness.

"Carpet!" screamed Aladdin, calling for the levitating rug.

After the Carpet arrived, Mustang got on it. The rest of them got on Genie, who turned into a floating rowboat three times the size of an actual one. "Please keep your limbs inside the rowboat at all times." advised Genie, mimicing an airplane attendant.

"Just get us outta here before this world goes!" yelled Iago.

Hawkeye petted Black Hayate's head menecingly. "Parrot, do you want me to sick my dog at you?" she said with bone-chilling terror.

"N-no, ma'am, I'm fine!" Iago trembled in fear of Hawkeye's wrath.

"Welcome to my world..." Mustang whispered to Iago.

"Is there any way to go faster?" asked Jasmine.

Armstrong just sat there, with nothing to do. "I suppose keeping a lookout for falling objects is good."

Mustang blows up a falling boulder. "That was close!" He exploded several other boulders that came close to Genie. "You know, this isn't as easy as it looks."

After Genie flies out of the Cave of Wonders, which collapses right after they exit it, and takes them to the Gummi Ship.

They blast off, staring at the huge portal in the sky which is slowly consuming the world. Cackling laughter is heard from the lamp, which is then thrown to the side to scilence Jafar.

Once Agrabah is gone from sight, they all find somewhere to hang out until they reach headquarters. Hughes, why're back? thought Mustang.

Chapter 31 - The Special Provision for Kira - Ansem's Labratory

They all enter Ansem's Lab, which hasn't changed much. "This is what we're supposed to check out?" asked Light in disbelief.

"I get dibs on the computer." Mello said swiftly.

"Computer geek, chocolate freak, what else?" insulted Ryuk, angering Mello and Shidoh.

"Hey, Ryuk, don't be so harsh..." Ryuk whispered to the other Ryuk.

"Chocolate is good, unlike apples! How the hell do you get addicted to those things anyway?!" countered Shidoh.

"Yeah! What's so good about apples?!" added Mello, throwing a crumpled chocolate wrapper through Ryuk's head.

"And that's where everyone stops fighting." said Rem with sinisterly, taking out her Death Note to smack anyone who points fingers.

"Rem, I think everyone has stopped now." observed Misa.

L checks out Ansem's documents. "I don't see why we're here, there's nothing strange." He then eats some jello.

Xell starts knawing on a candy cane. "Hmm, Jealous, see any secret passages?"

"Nope, there's nothing else here." responds Jealous.

Matt blows some bubbles, then takes out a soda can and starts drinking. "I'll be by the door, call if there's trouble."

3. Emo Pengwin Hollow Bastion Committee

Wow...that was very nice...

-drools-

4. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

<_< Uhh, why're you drooling?

5. Xegreny Kingdom Keeper

Yay moar chapters! >=D

:P

6. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

This is getting kinda awkward....

7. Nanaki Broken in six places

...How, Sir? How is it akward??

8. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

Chapter 32 - The Ed, Al, and Winry Adventurers - Another Automail Geek is Born!

Hephaestus examines Ed's broken automail with interest. "This is.... genius! Incredible! I've never thought of that!"

Ed sighes, munching on a plate of cookies while avoiding the glass of milk. "Winry, say hello to another automail geek!"

"Care to run that by me again, alchemy freak?!" Winry whacks Ed on the head with her wrench.

"Winry! Brother! Can you two stop?! Arguing even in front of other people, you're like a married couple!" Al then covered his moth with one of his hands, realizing what could happen to him now.

"Alphoooooooooonse, little brother, allow me to do my job as a big brother. Spanking time!" Ed is only stopped from punishing Al because he was handicapped by his broken automail arm.

Winry had an evil glare in her eyes. "So, Al, married couple?"

"W-Winry, please, I.... uh, ummm, I didn't say anything!" Al desperetely tried to calm Winry down.

"That's what I thought, Al." she restrained herself from beating Al up. Winry handed Hephaestus a book. "Here, it's a Beginner's Guide to Automail. In exchange, I need to use the materials and tools here to make new ones for Ed."

"You drive a hard bargin, I accept." Hephaestus grabs the book and wheels himself to his desk to read.

"Alright, Ed, you'll have to stay here a while." Winry munches on a cookie. "Al, you can explore Olympus. Ed can't go anywhere without both legs functioning."

"Hey, that's no fair!" Ed shuts up the moment Winry starts grinning and slurps some milk.

"Alright, might as well go somewhere!" Al runs off to Athena's library.

Chapter 32 - the Special Provision for Kira - Is it normal to try defeating your own shadow?

Xell opens a Dark Corridor, finishing his candy cane and now starting on a bag of marshmellows. "I'll be going now, if anyone wants me, look for the place that looks most like a battlefield."

"Ok, see ya, Xell." Matt waved goodbye, throwing the soda can into the trash can.

Xell arrives at the place where Sora, the keyblade master, fought a thousand heartless. There, waiing with gunblade in hand, was Squall Leonhart. "Hello, may I help you with something?"

"I'm here, Squall. Oh, yes, you perfer everyone to call you Leon." Greiver crawls out of a greenish portal from the ground.

Leon gets into his battle stance. "Greiver, I thought you might show up eventually. I just never expected you to call to me."

"Accept the darkness, the very same that corrupted this world all those years ago!" Greiver roars, then summoning a dark version of the gunblade into its claws.

"This wasn't my idea, just so you know." Xell climed up the slope for a better seat.

Chapter 32 - Oblivion Conspericy - A Heartless Pirate

Captain Hook throws Will's sword over to Marluxia. "Come on, pretty boy. Fight like a man, with a sword! That other weapon you have is a cheat!"

"Pretty boy?" Marluxia speeds up to Captain Hook and slices off his hook. "I'll show you whose a pretty boy, I'm not the one with curls in his hair!"

"Ohhhhhhhhh!!!! Major diss!" Larxene cried out, amused with the joke.

Vexen sighs, then carries Will and Elizabeth away to safety. "Why do I even bother?"

Marluxia manages to slice Hook's hat. "Ahh! It's ruined!" He then steals Hook's sword of pure darkness and stabs it into Hook.

"Marluxia! You just turned him into a heartless!" shouted Vexen, now ready to use his shield.

"Whoops?" Marluxia envokes his scythe, getting ready to fight.

Larxene summons some of her daggers. "This might kill some boredom!"

Hook's heart came out, his body then fading away. Darkness wrapped itself around the pirate's heart, manifesting its physical form as a crocodille heartless.

9. Laplace TSUKI NO SHIHAI

Great chapter:).

10. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

I only have 6 readers, isn't that sad?

11. Laplace TSUKI NO SHIHAI

Well, it´s better than nothing.

12. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

Chapter 33 - Oblivion Conspericy - The Erwin

The crocodille heartless crawlled into the sea, rising back up only to reveal its back and tail.

"It seems that , even as a heartless, that pirate is a coward." noted Vexen.

The crocodille heartless, know as a type Erwin heartless, casted Haste on itself.

"So, it can use time magic?" Vexen freezes the water at the spot the crocodille heartless was at, effectively stopping his movements.

"Ok, Larxene, now's you chance to inflict some serious damage!" Marluxia cried out.

Larxene giggled delightfully and sadistically. She grabbed a bucket, soaking the heartless with seawater. "Hehehe, say goodbye, it's been fun. Zeus' Lightning!"

She cast an extremely-charged jolt of lightning on the soaked crocodille, zaping it with so much electricity that it was overkill. The heart flew out and was taken by the darkness.

Chapter 33 - The Ed, Al, and Winry Adventurers - Adventuring isn't fun without friends....

"There! How does the new automail feel?" asked Winry.

Ed moved the right-arm automail. "Feels better than that last one! And the process was way less painful!"

Winry twirls around a giant platinum wrench. "It's made of pure silver! The shoulder part even has a secret compartment with a slot you can put that orb we got earlier inside!"

Ed inserts the Ixion orb into the slot and seals the secret compartment. "So, mortal, you finally got me a place where I can be comfortable!" The automail sparks with electricity and moves on its own.

"Gah! Hey, hore, what're you doing to my right arm?!" Ed tries to restrain his right-arm automail.

"Hmm, interesting, this is connected to your nerves. If I can send a signal to your brain and relay that to the rest of the body from there...." Ed's body starts to do the chicken dance, much to his dismay.

"What are you doing, brother?" questioned Al, who dropped a book about the Periodic Table.

"Da**, Ixion, stop and take a friggen nap!" Ed suddenly stopped dancing. "Whew, thanks."

"So you finally call me by my name, Edward Elric?" The electricity stops crackling all around the automail. "It's so easy to tap into your memories from here."

Hephaestus wheels himself over to the three. "You know, the materials I use here are completely resistant to the Underworld curse."

"Really? That's nice." Al munched on a cookie.

"Well, boys, I guess I have to stay here and teach this guy how to make proper automail." Winry chugs down a glass of milk menacingly, Ed started twitching. "Ed, you'll stay here and make sure no one here trys anything, ok?"

"Wha? Winry, why do I-" She shakes the empty glass of milk. "Uhh, ok, I'll stay!"

"What about me, then?" Al looked at the two with confusion. "I have to investigate the Underworld all alone?"

The two shake their heads in agreement. "Yup, that's what's gonna happen." Winry grins with the face of victory.

"What?! But what am I going to do if something attacks?! I'll be all alone and-" Winry takes out her new giant platinum wrench. "Oh, i-it's no problem, Winry! I-I think I can handle it!"

"Feel free to have any weapon in here, if that'll help." said Hephaestus, feeling pity for Al.

"Ok, thanks, Hephaestus!" Alphonse grabs the sword hanging on the wall.

"No, don't touch that one! Oh, too late." Hephaestus looks away, then turns back to see Al still there. "Wha? Dyrnwyn didn't burn you to a crisp."

"Tell me more about this sword later, ok? Bye!" Al runs out of Hephaestus' Forge.

Chapter 33 - The Special Provision for Kira - A Man and His Shadow

Leon blasts a Firaga spell at Greiver, but it counters with Dark Firaga.

"I have never seen a battle with two compeditors so equally matched." Xell said in awe, tossing a marshmellow up in the air and catching it with his mouth.

Greiver and Leon clash gunblades, both unable to parry the other.

Xell breaks the two gunblades apart with his pen. "Ready, Steady, Go!"

"Stay out of this!" Leon swipes his gunblade at Xell, making the nobody jump back to his original seat where he observed the battle.

13. Laplace TSUKI NO SHIHAI

What is next in this story, Terra (The Armored Keyblade Master)?

Anyway, continue posting:).

14. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

I'm surprised of the lack of readers sometimes.

15. Soku Hollow Bastion Committee

Well, I just posted my story, but your comment covered it.-_-
    But while i'm here, your story is great.

16. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

I'm have a whole lot of chapters to put up, so keep posting!

17. Soku Hollow Bastion Committee

Yessir!!*salutes*

18. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

I'm still a Grammar Freak, so I encourage better literacy skills.

19. Soku Hollow Bastion Committee

Yes Sir!*salutes, but with better literacy*

20. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

Chapter 34 - The Organization Misfits - Mission Briefs

Zexion reads Xemnas' letter aloud:

You, the delinquent bunch, will be going far away to the extinct world of Wonderland to retrive the Princess of Heart from there. Her name is Alice, and you'll recognize her. Do not confuse her with and watch out for the Queen of Hearts, that woman has a huge temper. If possible, please bring back the teddy bear as well.

- Xemnas​

"Teddy bear? You've gotta be kidding me." Axel sighed, munching on popcorn.

"Where does that name come from, anyway?" Demyx drank some soda.

Zexion takes out the enclosed picture. "I guess this is her, not what I was expecting."

Demyx and Axel paused for a moment, then started laughing. "Did you expect that she was gonna be hot?!" they both asked, which added to the laughter.

"Shut it, imbicles! One more word out of you until we beam down and I swear I'll tell Larxene who hid her Bobo and who stole her underwear." threatened Zexion, making both instantly obedient. "Ah, blackmail, I got some on everyone."

Chapter 34 - The Ed, Al, and Winry Adventurers - Al's Solo Special, Underworld Edition Part 1

Al walks into the Underworld, looking at a giant bluish door and a giant greenish door. "Uhh, which shold I go check out first?" Al summons Shiva.

"What is it, Alphonse Elric?" Shiva uses her powers to make a spear of ice.

Al points to the two doors. "Which one should I enter first?"

Shiva goes very near to Al's face. "I'm not very attracted to men who can't make a decision between left and right."

"You'll have to go through both eventually, but I can tell you what to expect when you enter." A cloaked figure decends from the black sky, landing in the green puddle on the ground. "My name is Thanatos, the personification of death and substitute God of the Underworld."

"Oh, hello, I'm Alphonse Elric." He bows his head. "Pleased to meet you!"

Shiva bows her head as well. "I am Shiva, the Aeon of Ice."

Thanatos prompts them to stop bowing. "No need to be formal, it's awkward enough in here already." He throws the both of them pendants. "Those are to cancel out the Underworld curse."

Chapter 34 - The Oblivion Conspericy - Captain Jack Sparrow, not Harkness

Captain Jack Sparrow walks off the Black Pearl with sword in hand, just in case. "Elizabeth and Will! Last time I saw the pair of you, I jumped off a cliff!"

"Mister Sparrow, a pleasure to see you skadaddling around." Norrington held his sword's blade against Jack's neck.

"James Norrington! Are you going to execute a hero who rescued Port Royal?" protested Elizabeth.

Will pushes Norrington's blade away from Jack with his sword. "As a reminder, I know my place."

Norrington shealths his sword, rolling his eyes. "Very well, I'll spare him and give chase a day after he has left Port Royal."

"What, no one paying attention to us?" Larxene waved, trying to get their attention.

"Let's just go, I can send a satellite over here later to moniter this world." Vexen pushed Larxene away.

"We'll be going now, citizens of Port Royal. I bid you farewell." Marluxia goes back to the Gummi Ship via a Dark Corridor.

Chapter 34 - The Dude's Night Out - Monkey Mania

Lexeaus cuts down all the heartless inhabiting the camp. "Hm, an already set-up camp. Might as well stay here."

Monkey heartless then come pouring in from the bamboo. "A challenge, finally!" Luxord slices most of the heartless in half with his cards.

Xigbar shoots away a Gorilla heartless. "Geez, this one is big!"

After the team kills 300 heartless, they face a Shadow Tarzan.

"Great, a heartless with a spear." Xigbar shoots the Shadow Tarzan, but it knocks the energy bullet away and flees to the Treehouse.

Xigbar shoots Shadow Tarzan in the chest. "Bulls eye!"

The three ride on Luxord's giant cards to the Treehouse, where the smell of darkness reeked.

"Mad... ness!" cried the Shadow Tarzan.

"Madness? This is Organization XV!" Lexeaus kicks Shadow Tarzan off the Treehouse, then Xigbar shoots Shadow Tarzan again while he falls to the ground.

"Lexeaus, sometimes, you frighten me." commented Luxord.