Kingdom Hearts II Let's talk about how stupid Sora is.

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Tammylita, Sep 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. azn4anime Merlin's Housekeeper

Xigbar *directly at Sora* - "Roxas..."

Sora *pauses* - .....! Did he just call me Roxas?

>____>

Well, Sora is your typical naive, but goodhearted hero. :/

2. Amber PLUR

Yeah and there was at least one other person *coughdemyxcough* who called him Roxas, and he's just now noticing?

3. Explode Who?!

XD That part was hilarious! Sora had a "this is the worst day of my life because my childhood hero hates me" face.

4. JustANobody Twilight Town Denizen

OMGIKNOW

Poor Sora. He was like 'AGHWHYDIDIDOTHATLOL?!!!11ONE!"

Seriously feel bad for the kid. If only Sora were real.Then I would believe in Ol' Saint Nick again.

:(

BUT

Watching all his hopes and dreams is even more entertaining. xD

5. Alex C: Kingdom Keeper

>_>"

Dude, why do you blame Haley? He doesn't work on any of his lines. That's made of whatever the director is called in video games. All he does is do the lines say them right and emotionally.

Sora's not that dumb. Except he lets stuff get the better of him at times. Which happens to all of us.

6. Luna Lovegood nani panda-kun

We just jokin' around, is all. :D

7. koolashley King's Apprentice

Yeah, that's what I think, too. Plus, Hayley has a deeper voice in real life, which makes his voice dreamier in real life. Like you said, it's a director thing, and Hayley only sounds the way he sounds in the game because of how he was instructed to do it.

The second paragraph goes back to beliving in Santa. He believed Riku when he told Sora that Santa wasn't real when they were eight.

8. key dragon One with the keyblade

Most of them were pretty evil, though.

Well how would you feel if you were in Sora's shoes?

9. P Banned

Well yeah, Sora is thick. He was taken advantage of by Yen sid and Ansem to kill the Nobodies. Kh2 was too confusing for Sora. Therefore he followed directions with a single mindedness.

Although it may have been Roxas's doing. Yeah. I think it was. That may have been DiZ's motive for rejoining them. To install hatred of Nobody in Sora. Roxas did seem to hate the Org, and I can just see him attempting to kill Demyx if he got in his way.

As for the rest of the Org, I suppose it was self defense. Not much you can do if a guy summons a massive metal dragon, right?

10. DarKnight36 Gummi Ship Junkie

Well, if we really want to look at all of Sora's doofus qualities...

He's kinda dense, full of testosterone, and has no real skills other than the fact that he can whoop a bunch of Nobodies.

However, he is a nice guy, overall. And it's not his fault, in the end. He's just being a stereotypical empathetic hero that everyone's like.

11. koolashley King's Apprentice

Okay...
    He's not exactly a doofus *coughDarkKnight36cough*, he was a whole lot better in the first Kingdom Hearts, and not a lot of people have looked on that side of the story yet, either. In Chain of Memories he did, actually, start to let what's been happening slide a little bit, and then in Kingdom Hearts II he would think out loud with Donald and Goofy by his side without letting them have the say at anything.

That's really about it...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.