Roxas, Master of the two...Pokemon?! (KH2/Pokemon Crossover) [Chapter 12]

Discussion in 'Archives' started by venster, Mar 20, 2007.

1. venster You never heard of me, but I pop in time to time

Roxas, Master of the Two Pokemon directory

Chapter 12: The Anagram Chapter

Author's Note: Ok, with this one there's going to be this thing called "Disclaimer time." (It's when I have to say that I don't own the characters and what not) I think this one is funny. xD

(Rated T for one word)

Disclaimer Time!
    With…..Mansex. *cough* I mean Xemnas.

Eastercat:
    Welcome to Disclaimer time! With special guest…..coughMansexcough

Xemnas: How dare you call me, Xemnas the mighty leader of Organization XIII, that name!

Eastercat:
    Well, if you do mess with the lettering of your name, you get Mansex.

Mansex: My name is Xemnas!

Eastercat: Blah blah, whatever. Say the disclaimer already.

Xemnas: *takes out lightsaber weapons* I will not lower myself to that.

Eastercat: But you lowered yourself to steal weapon ideas from Star Wars.

Mansex: *holds weapons up to Eastercat’s neck* You were saying.

Eastercat: I don’t own anything related to Kingdom hearts or Pokemon. Don’t kill me...
    ======================================================

With all of their supplies filled, the group continued in to the Ilex forest. Surrounding the trail there were countless tall trees. Their thick branches almost blocked out the sun. Underneath the shade, it felt cool and moist.
    “Ahh!” Kiki jumped back, seeing a weedle in front of them, crawl across the trail.

“Relax, Kiki.” Roxas pushed her to keep walking. “They’re not attacking.”

They all continued to walk though the dense forest until…”HAHAHAHA So we meet again!” There was no visible source of the voice.

All of them were afraid it was Team Rocket again. Kiki took out one of her pokeballs. Axel flared his flames. Demyx…put his sitar in a safe place. “Who’s there!” Roxas demanded to the voice.

“You’re so mean, Roxas.” The loud voice came from above again. “I though you would’ve recognize my voice. Fine! I shall reveal myself!”

There was silence…

Roxas and the others were unsure whether this person was coming or not. Suddenly, somebody fell down from a tree right in front of group. The guy held tree branches and had some leaves stuck in his hair, indicating camouflage.

Everyone sweatdropped at the guy’s clumsy entrance. Roxas noticed who it was. “/Oh no. Not him…/”

The guy sprang up and dusted himself off. “Stupid branches.” He muttered, then noticed his little audience. “Ha!” Trying to act all mighty again. “It’s me, Saxor! Roxas’s arch rival!”

Axel prodded Roxas and whispered. “That’s the rival you got, just because you got the last ice cream?”

Roxas sighed and turned to Saxor. “What do you want?” Man, did he really not want Saxor there.

“Heh. It seems you’ve forgotten your promise to battle me.”

“Wait! I didn’t prom-“

“Let’s battle!” Saxor ignored Roxas. “Two on Two battle!”

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Roxas and Saxor stood ready to battle. Saxor took out two pokeballs. “Go, Xedmy!” He released a mudkip. “And also Lexa!” He sent out a charmander. Demyx, who didn’t really want to battle still, and Axel went to the front of Roxas.

“I still say this is unfair.” Demyx whispered to Axel. “We don’t really know how to do double battles.”

“This is going to be fun, then.” Axel replied with a smirk. “Let’s hope that Roxas can think up a plan.”

----------------------------------------------------------------

Kiki was going to be the judge of the battle. “This double battle is between Roxas and Saxor will be Axel and Demyx verses Lexa and Xedmy. Begin!”

“Lexa, use flamethrower. Xedmy, use water gun!”

“Char!” “Mudkip!” The two pokemon shot out their attacks.

Axel jumped up to dodge the water gun attack, but the flamethrower attack hit Demyx. He was not heavily damaged though.

Axel landed next to Demyx. “Ready to bring it back to them?” They shot out flamethrower and water gun.

“Xedmy, use dig! Lexa, follow Xedmy.”

Xedmy dug a tunnel into the ground, where the mudkip and charmander took cover. They hid underground. Axel and Demyx were unsure where their opponents would pop up.

“Behind you!” Roxas yelled.

The mudkip came out first and tackled Axel. Lexa then came out of the hole and attacked Demyx with scratch, but Demyx countered with scratch. Their claws hit, making small sparks, and bounced away from each other. Lexa attacked again with her other claw, but Demyx used his other claw to counter. (If you noticed the ‘her’, Yes, Lexa is a female charmander.) The two continued to attack each other the same way.

Meanwhile with Xedmy and Axel….

Axel hit the ground as he was knocked down by the tackle attack. “Kip!” Xedmy shot a water gun attack. Axel countered with flamethrower to slow down the water gun, until he was able to jump out of the way.

“Xedmy, use mudshot!”

The mudkip shot out a ball of mud at Axel.

“Smokescreen, Axel!” The quilava released a dark smokescreen to cover a good radius around him and Xedmy. The mudshot attack missed and the mudkip couldn’t see anything around him, causing him to panic.

“Gotcha.” Axel used quick attack and hit the mudkip.

“Xedmy, use water gun.”

Unfortunately, the attack failed as Axel hid back into his smokescreen.

Now going back to Lexa and Demyx…

“Lexa, grab his claw with yours and same with the other claw.”

“Charmander!”

She and Demyx were now in a pushing contest. They both had their claws locked with each other.

Roxas thought up the final move. “Demyx, roll back!”

Demyx fell backwards, now Lexa was right above him, claws locked together.

“Now, water gun.”

Demyx let go of Lexa’s claws and released a stream of water to push the surprised charmander into the air.

“Oh no! Lexa!” Saxor couldn’t think about what to do next.

“Axel, throw the mudkip at the charmander.”

“/My pleasure. /” Axel picked up the startled Xedmy, by his top fin, and threw him at the flying Lexa.

CRASH!

Lexa and Xedmy hit each other and fell to the ground, both knocked out.

“Xedmy and Lexa are both unable to battle.” Kiki announced. “This match goes to Roxas, Axel, and Demyx!”

Saxor retreated his pokemon. “You guys did a good job, Lexa and Xedmy.” He put his pokeballs away and went over to the cheering trio. “Well, I guess that’s what I would expect from my arch rival.”

“But I’m not your arc-“

“I will meet you again, Roxas. Where we will battle, but I shall be yet even stronger.” Saxor turned away. “My question is if you will be stronger.” He started to run away, like a mysterious hero, but tripped on a tree root. He stood up and dusted himself off. “Farewell!” He continued on running away.

Everyone sweatdropped.
    ======================================================
    Goldenrod City, here we come!

2. Storrini Hollow Bastion Committee

Mudkip? I thought this was Crystal. =o

And also Mansex loves his name. LOVES IT!

3. Fruity~ Hollow Bastion Committee

I agree with Storrini. It is Crystal, Gold and Silver. This is weird.

4. AnimeGirl104 Hollow Bastion Committee

Who cares its mudikip.though Xedmy?I might go with Xymed(Backwards for Demyx),and for Axel.wait Lexa is Axel backwards.But making a FEMALE Charmander when Axel is a male?

5. venster You never heard of me, but I pop in time to time

If you look at my FAQ, I said 3rd gen pokemon can come. Xymed is a hard name to pronounce. O-o Sorry, if you don't like the name of Xedmy.

Also....uh...Lexa sounds more of a female name, and that's why I made the charmander a female. T_T

6. Soku Hollow Bastion Committee

Yay, that Saxor sure is funny! Can't wait until next chapter!