SotW Voting Signature of the Week #69 - Antagonists

Discussion in 'Competitions' started by Misty, Aug 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Misty gimme kiss

Signature of the Week
    no. 69

[voting thread; votes due august 25, 2011]
    ANTAGONISTS
    As suggested by ЅкyCɑт, this week's theme will be 'ANTAGONISTS'. Your signature must feature a 'bad guy' from a book, movie, story, video game, etc.

Happy sigging!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Trigger
    [​IMG]

Bushy Brow
    [​IMG]

Marushi
    [​IMG]

Ploo-Hems
    [​IMG]

cronoking
    [​IMG]

Makaze
    [​IMG]

Rejected▲Oblivion
    [​IMG]

2. Amaury Legendary Hero

1. Ploo-Hems
    2. Bushy Brow
    3. Makaze

3. Rhiscx Banned

1.Ploo-Helms: Like the style of the antagonist, and the grey background causes him to stand out more in the picture.
    2.RO: Saix is a pretty good choice of antagonist. Plus the pose he is in makes him more menacing, and the background of the black and hints of blue fit well with him.
    3.Marushi: I like the idea of taking classic and old-school antagonists, and having a montague of them together.

4. Plums Wakanda Forever

1. cronoking
    Reason
    : I loved the entire color scheme of this. The flow was really well done, too.

2. Rejected triangle Oblivion
    Reason: I thought the C4D was well placed, and the blue blended quite well with the Sai'x render.

3. Trigger
    Reason:
    Overall, I really like this. My eye was drawn a bit more to the left, but otherwise it is great.

5. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

Makaze Izaya for the win! To be honest, I just love this, the entire playing card effect and everything. There is nothing boring about this sig and nothing I can fault.

Ploo-Hems: It lookss simple... but that is what make it look good. Really good. XD

Rejected▲Oblivion I felt this one really showed off the character's nature. You could really tell that Saix is a berserk type from it.

6. Rissy Queen of the Clouds

Plums
    Trigger
    Rejected Oblivion

7. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Ploo-Hems~ I really like the way this one looks, and also, I absolutely love Minamimoto. He's so awesome! Even though he's an antagonist, I was sad when he died in TWEWY.
    Rejected Oblivion~ This one is really cool, and I love the pic of Saix. lolz, nice work.
    Cronoking~ Even though I don't know who this guy is, I still like your sig. The color effects are pretty cool, and the dude's got a cool hat. XD

8. cronoking Chaser

How could you not know! o:
    It's M.Bison from street fighter.

Trigger - This color adjusting, textured style of yours is just too lovely. Something about it always strikes my fancy.
    Rejected▲Oblivion - The only thing more impressive than the composition is the limited yet effective color scheme.
    Ploo-Hems - A simple signature, but it still gives off a strong presentation.

9. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

1. Ploo-Hems
    I almost did not enter when I saw this. I loved it. Beautiful use of everything.

2. Rejected▲Oblivion
    Good colouration, nice texture and light level balance. Aesthetically pleasing.

3. Trigger
    The least annoying of those remaining. It is the one that I would tired of the slowest.

10. Droid Hollow Bastion Committee

I have to vote because of the Saix sig.

1: Rejected▲Oblivion
    It's Saix. I like what you did with the background, the light beams and stars work perfectly with Saix. All of the image seems to flow together without having a boring feature, excellent work.

2: Ploo-Hems
    The guy really pops out of the image, gives it a nice feeling for being a simpler sig.

3: cronoking
    I like the bright burst of color, brings more life into it. I'm not a huge fan of the box effect, but it works well with the overall feel.

11. Trigger hewwo uwu

Rejected▲Oblivion / I really love the colors. The sharpness and sleekness is really wonderful.
    Makaze / I like the simplicity and how well the warm colors work together.
    Cronoking / The purples and orange/yellows work well together. I like the lightning and flow a lot.

12. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Trigger: Best Marvel villain EVER~!
    Ploo-Hems: So Zetta Slow!~ (Any tree can drop an apple, i'll drop the freaking moon~!)
    Rejected▲Oblivion: Moon shine down~!

13. Misty gimme kiss

Late again! D: Sorry guys.

Anyway, congrats to Ploo-Hems!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.