Tangled

Discussion in 'Disney Galaxy' started by nobodynerd100, Oct 31, 2010.

1. Droid Hollow Bastion Committee

I always did have a thing for brunettes. :Awesome:

Does Ariel look like she's 16? Disney has a habit of making 16 year olds look older, but I will agree she was better looking when it was cut(it was like that due to her being played by Mandy Moore I think).

2. Iskandar King of Conquerors

I thought it was all computer generated. How does a person perform if it's all computer? But yeah, they said she was 18, but I swear she looked older. Not that I don't mind, I still like the change.
    And the way they made the villian was really complex and everything. I almost thought that she was actually caring for Repunzal, but only wanted her for herself, so she kinda got demented with trying to have her as a daughter and as something to keep her young

3. Yozora Archer

Oh man this ****ing movie was awesome!!!!!!

I had my doubts at first, but in the end I teared up because of how beautiful and deep it was. ;-;

OH MY GOSH I LOVE THAT MOVIE.

What sort of killed it for me was how the characters broke randomly into song. Lol, it made me go "Dude, seriously?". Besides those parts, the movie was great.

4. Iskandar King of Conquerors

oh come on, so many disney movies break out into song. I did find it strange how they made it like every conversation was a song, but you get past it

5. Rhiscx Banned

^^This. I wasn't sure at first. Then I saw it on t.v. and at the end I was like, omg, that was really good. Not too corny and the songs were pretty good. Yea, I'd watch it again.

6. Iskandar King of Conquerors

nah, the songs were pretty corny. Or, because I might be getting my vocab messed up, they were at least repetative. I mean, how often was that lady going to sing "Mother knows best"? The first time was enough, just hearing her about the sing it the second time I was freaking out. I gotta say my favorite scene was the bar though. I mean "No thanks, I don't sing" *swords pointed at him* And he starts singing, that was great

7. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

OH GOLLY. This movie has a special place in my heart. I love it.
    I love the animation, the music, the story line, the characters, everything.

I'm a little sucker for Disney movies like this and I cried and I laughed - I felt like I was eight years old again and it's fantastic. I love the take on this precious fairy tale. There were twists and super adorable moments and the ending still really gets me. I love the songs and everything.
    I keep saying everything. i'm sorry this keeps rambling, i just love this movie so much.
    I did however catch it only in 2D, not in 3D which personally I prefer. If I did catch it in 3D, I still think it would have been done greatly.
    I think I'll just close it with, the movie was so fantastic. I love how modern it sort of is, but I still personally think it captured that Disney magic we get from the old tales and movies of Disney fairy tales.

8. Iskandar King of Conquerors

ugh, I hate 3D. I'll take 2D over 3D any day. But yeah, it make me laugh a lot. And I don't usually do that with Disney, so that's an acheivement. I rated it 4/5 stars on netflix, just because if I really wanted to watch it again I would, but not like the day after.

9. Luna Lovegood nani panda-kun

To be quite honest, they are meaning to cater to a young audience, and young children respond very well to repetition. I thought the lyrics and the visuals in the song were quite funny, and did well to establish the relationship between Rapunzel and Mother Gothel and why Rapunzel trusts her so much.

You shouldn't be expecting deeply profound lyrics in Disney movies. xD It's meant for young children to understand. I think they did a great job with the songs.

10. Saxima [screams geometrically]

I love this movie! It makes me so happy every time I watch it./daze

Anyway, I think what I missed in this movie was the slipped in adult humor that none of the little kids caught. Either that, or it all just went over my head because sometimes I don't really pay attention./ramble.

11. Kayate King's Apprentice

I desperately want to watch this movie... ;~;
    I hear it's amazing, and the animation, from what I've seen, is really clean and smooth.

12. Te Deum Hollow Bastion Committee

Tangled is by Disney?

13. Iskandar King of Conquerors

yeah. And now I want to watch it again. I just watched it a few nights ago. Darn it was a good movie

14. Te Deum Hollow Bastion Committee

I thought Tangles was by Universal.

Or Dreamworks.

15. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Dreamworks works with Disney on a majority of their movies

16. Te Deum Hollow Bastion Committee

They do?

Which movies would those be?

17. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Nah, Tangled was produced by Disney, made by Disney, scored by Disney . . .

Disney, Disney, Disney.

Sounds funny if you say it enough.

18. Te Deum Hollow Bastion Committee

Disnay.

That's what the third Disney sounds like when I say it.

OMG I'M GETTING OFF TOPIC

So I haven't seen Tangled.

19. Cloud4012 Gummi Ship Junkie

i saw it the movie was very funny

20. Roxasfan Xman Twilight Town Denizen

Just saw the Short film sequel and I was laughing my butt off. I am glad that they made a sequel for Tangled, but I just wish that it was more than a short film.