The Love of a Nobody

Discussion in 'Archives' started by twilit_shadow, Apr 10, 2007.

?

Where should Nex go to recover her lost memories?

1. Twilight Town

12 vote(s)
    48.0%
  2. Hallow Bastion/Radiant Garden

13 vote(s)
    52.0%
  1. twilit_shadow King's Apprentice

Thank you!!! And sorry, but I can't really tell what you wrote there. Oh well, I'm just glad you liked it!

Okay, I can fix that. I blame my rushed writing for that one. Thank you so much for the honest review by the way, I always appreciate those!

Thanks! It'll be out soon!

Thank you chicka! And the next one will be longer, promise! (If it's not, I'll MAKE it longer! ^-^)

Thanks! And like I said, the next chapter WILL be longer. Thank you for reading!

2. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

*slams head into desk*

I didn't notice a-G'IN!!! DX

I'm subscribing to this, too. XD;

Anyways... That was really short... and... *shudders*

Sorry - I'm just getting really bad menal images of what they did to poor Ax-- Ela... D=

Poor dude. -_-

*moment of silence*

3. twilit_shadow King's Apprentice

I know, me too. I was going to have these backflashes (okay, flashbacks, whatever) of Axel remember torture and yadda yadda, but that sounded too much like my other story. And yeah, the shortness is really annoying me now. The next one is almost 3 pages on Word, but I'm still not done. Hahaha!! It IS longer!!

^-^

Okay, finally a good size chapter for this story. I have so many ideas for the next few chapters, I think my heads gonna explode.

Thanks for reading!!!

The Love of a Nobody... (section 14)

It was only a matter of time until Cloud and Axel had arrived back at the old house they were all staying in. Comfortable, cozy, and warm were all good words to describe it. Unfortunately, the static in the air was dizzying, telling Axel that there was something wrong.

Very wrong.

Inside, a fire flickered in the background, threatening to go out. The distinct shadows of Aerith, Squall, Yuffie, and Cid held their respective positions. Aerith’s small, choked sobs echoed off the walls. Yuffie was over her, comforting her in the best way she could. Cid was typing away codes and keys into the base computer, searching desperately for something. Squall paced back and forth between two walls, his hand up to his temples like he was suffering from a severe headache.

“Not again, not again…†He muttered to no one in particular.

“Hey guys!†Axel said cheerily, despite the depressed tone of the room. “We miss something?†But even Cloud was silent. Aerith had never cried, not in all the years he had known her. It just wasn’t in her nature. What could possible make her cry like that?

“He just…He just…took her,†Aerith started, as if to answer Cloud’s mental questions. “I…I couldn’t…†The young woman held her knees to her chest, cupping herself into a tiny cocoon-like state. Yuffie felt powerless, helpless.

“Wait, took what? Who?†asked the oblivious redhead.

Squall sighed and looked up to face Axel and Cloud.

“They took her Ela. She’s gone.â€

Axel’s face blanked. He stood still for a few seconds longer, but immediately took off, slamming the door on his way out. No one bothered to follow him. They all knew where he was going. They knew what he was going to do.

Wondering the streets of his hometown, Axel’s rage hurtled back in forth inside his mind. He couldn’t contain it any longer. Lighting a flame within his left hand, he threw it headlong at one of the construction piles. Barrels, leftover wood, and haystacks lit the night air with their fiery blaze. But it wasn’t enough.

Axel knew that it was the Organization behind this. They were getting him back for disobeying orders. But this was taking it too far. Taking Nex was the last straw. He had put up with all their other self-respecting crap, but he wouldn’t stand on the sidelines any longer. Axel meant business and he knew exactly how to prove it to them.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Nex couldn’t help but get annoyed. She had been taken captive. Again. Annoyance was in her nature at this point.

What is this…the third time? Jeez, I must have a problem or something.

What was bothering her most was that Nexydys half-expected to be captured. It was like a dark omen that lay before her after Demyx had left. Had he said something? Was that how the Organization found them? No, Demyx would never betray them. It just wasn’t like him to do that. But how else could they have found out where they were?

Xemnas must have some sort of spy watching our every move…

Nex nearly forgot about Axel. What was he doing while she was holed up in this cage? Was he looking for her? Was he searching everywhere for her? It gave her courage that the one man she knew and trusted with her life just might be the one man searching the star systems for her. And maybe even her old friends were doing the same.

She stared out the cage door, seeing nothing but an all white hallway, stretching out forever along the walls. As far as she could tell, her cell was the only one in the entire room.

Crawling into a corner, Nex waited. She wasn’t sure what she was waiting for, but she knew that whatever it was, it would come soon enough.

- - - - - - - - - - -

Sora had nearly caught them.

If Ela had been here a few minutes longer, that keyblade would have been in his face.

Squall stood hidden in the shadows, away from the prying eyes of others. He was deep in thought and didn’t wish to be disturbed.

If they have taken her back to their stronghold, it just might be out of our hands.

He hated having that type of negative thinking, but it was the only conclusion he could think of. Squall was just glad that Sora hadn’t found them.

Earlier, after Axel had stormed off, the boy with the keyblade had shown up unexpectedly. Of course, none of them told Sora who had been there or why. It really wasn’t any of the boy’s business anyway.

Squall couldn’t help but laugh at Sora’s innocence. Those friends of his were just the same. Still, the kid was just that: a kid. He had seen so much that most people never should have. Yet, he still had the courage to fight for good and right the wrong. Sora never ceased to amaze him.

For now, we need to help Sora in his fight against the Organization…

Ela…You’re on your own.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

“Hey…I feel like we’re friends already.â€

“You’re not acting very friendly!â€

He almost had her.

“I tell ya, Kairi, you’ve got a lot of guts, jumping right into the darkness like that.â€

Saix had got to her.

He took her.

His chance at saving Nex was gone.

Well,he thought, time for plan B.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Faint footsteps echoed from down the hall. Nex didn’t even bother to lift her head. Obviously, one of the Organization had been sent to interrogate her. Why try and resist?

As she had thought, it was a hooded figure around her size and height. Out of the corner of her eye, she caught the man (or woman, she couldn’t be for sure) stopping directly in front of the barred entrance to her cell. Whoever they were, they put their hands on their hips and made a ‘tsk, tsk’ sound with their lips.

“My, my, my. Look-y what we have here. Another Nobody, never meant to exist.†Female. There was no mistake. Nex easily recognized the sting in the woman’s voice, but it didn’t affect her as much as she thought it would. But, had Axel ever said anything about a woman being in the Organization? There was mention of someone named Larxene, but Nex wasn’t sure if this was that person. So, like any sensible person, she asked.

“Are you Larxene?â€

“Don’t insult me. That old hag faded over a year ago. She didn’t have what it takes to rebel against the higher ups.â€

“So, you’re a Nobody too?â€

“Wouldn’t you like to know?â€

“Actually, I would,†Nex replied, her own tone growing fiercer.

“All in due time. But for now, enjoy your time in this cage, Nexydys. It’s a very suitable home for yâ€

The figure laughed all the way down the hall, a light, merciless laugh. Nex thought there was something familiar about it, but what?

“By the way,†yelled the figure, “Your little buddy Demyx? Dead and dying my friend. Dead and dying.â€

- - - - - - - - - - - -

4. Pure Beats~ Chaser

Great!!! I luved it!!!! And a new character huh? Awesome!!! B-b-but...poor Demyx...anyways, it was awesome and I cannot wait until I read the next section!!!

Oh and....PAGE PWN!!! ^^

5. twilit_shadow King's Apprentice

Oh yeah, the new character will be awesome. And you'll never guess who she is. Not in a million years.

POOR DEMMY!!! TT^TT

6. TAFKAA8 Banned

Whoa I never thought Namine would be evil. Okay just kidding I have no idea who it is. Nice work. I'll think of something wrong eventually if there is anything wrong. I'm just burnt out and all.

7. yunaxheartz Moogle Assistant

I think loving a nobody would fill like your loving nothing....

I think loving a nobody would fill like your loving nothing....Like nothing was there between both

8. Xx Axel xX Traverse Town Homebody

OK, I was on vacation for those last two chapters, but now I'm back and I'm caught up! =D Great chapter here, once again, stupid Saix had to come in and ruin everything, but oh well, and I really don't know who that female person was...their manner of speaking kinda sounded like Xigbar, but he's a guy...OH WELL, I guess I'll find out someday!!!! =D

9. Zexion13 Traverse Town Homebody

WOW!! Great Chapter!!!

Poor Demyx:(.....he is my second favorite Organization member, after Zexion, that is....

How long has Axel and Nex been gone from the Organization?

10. twilit_shadow King's Apprentice

Nah, if it was Namine, I would have let you know. Sorry, but good guess all the same! And that's alright, I still appreciate you reading. ^-^

That's actually a good idea. Hmm...Maybe I'll use that. Hope you don't mind! I'll give you credit of course. Thanks for reading!

You'll find out in the next chapter!!! (unless I switch some stuff around to make it sound better). But she'll officially introduce herself in the coming chapters, so be looking forward to it! Saix is my fav baddy from the KH world (except Xehanort's Heartless) so he had to have some sort of part. Especially since that event actually happened in the game.

Thanks!!! I know, the poor lil dude...But it happens in the game, so it has to happen in the story. Dang...

They've been gone about a few days. I don't have the greatest (or most accurate) timeline, so you may have to let your imagination do the work. Thank you for reading though!!!

11. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

I keep on getting caught up with so much CRUD in my life! XD;

This was an awesome chapter, and... Oy... My brain is being pulled in 5 different directions right now, so I'll get back to you about how much I loved it. X.x;

( This post litterally took over an hour to finish. X.x; )

12. Darkcloud Word of advice: Let the wookie win. He's Chuck N

Man, I've been missing out. I've had to catch up from section's 12 to present. Obviously, great chapter!! And, I just have to ask, is there a chance, Nex is going to meet and/or chat with Kairi, Sora, or Namine? My brain is going to explode from the tension!

(Brain explodes, head drops to desk)..............................

13. Zexion13 Traverse Town Homebody

I know exactly how you feel.....

14. Darkcloud Word of advice: Let the wookie win. He's Chuck N

(After much intensive care, repair, and cybernetic attachments to new brain) Excellent! Glad I'm not alone in this confusing world!

15. Zexion13 Traverse Town Homebody

16. Very Berry Gummi Ship Junkie

NICE that was rly good keep it up!!!

17. Darkcloud Word of advice: Let the wookie win. He's Chuck N

Interesting video...and at the same time a little depressing (not saying it was bad or anything, just different :)).

Any idea when the next chapter will be up?

18. Zexion13 Traverse Town Homebody

Oh, I didn't make it. I find it a little depressing too, but that is what the last chapter reminded me of. I don't know when the next chapter will be up, but I can't wait!

19. Soku Hollow Bastion Committee

Wow, this story is awsome!! Keep it up!

20. twilit_shadow King's Apprentice

Holy Crap with the love!!! Thanks everyone who reads!!!

Yeesh, don't strain yourself too much Foxxie! I don't want anything to happen to ya!!! But thank you for reading!!!

Well, if I answered that, I might end up spoiling it a bit. Nex has talked to Namine a bit in the past, but I can asure you it may or may not be the last. You'll just have to see and find out! ^-^

Oooo...Nice vid...

Thanks!!!

The next chapter may take me a little longer to duke out than I had hoped. I haven't been able to get on the computer for the longest daggon friggin time, so it's a miracle I can even get on it now. But don't worry, I'll work on it as hard as I can. Promise!!!

I really hope I don't dissapoint!!! I'm working on it right now!!!

Thank you so much! I'm glad you like it!