Birth by Sleep The Three Starting Worlds

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Princess Rapunzel, Aug 3, 2011.

1. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

As we know, when Yen Sid tells Mickey of the impending doom, we see three different colored stars, indicting the the home worlds of three princesses. The stars' colors are red, blue, and green, the same colors of the wayfinders held by Ven, Aqua, and Terra. When you start as one of them, you go to one of the worlds whose the star is the same color as that characters' wayfinder, also if you do play as the characters in this order: Ven, Aqua, and Terra, the order of their first worlds is in the same order as their respective movies were released.

Snow White-1937
    Cinderella-1950
    Sleeping Beauty-1959

Do you think this was meant to happen or a coincidence?

2. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

Wow Noramura is sly. Very sly. I think he planned it.

3. 61 No. B

It's too much of a coincidence to not be accidental. Nomura's always on top of things.

4. Iskandar King of Conquerors

but wasn't the story techincally Ven, Terra, Aqua? So wouldn't that make this a little bit off?

5. Llave Superless Moderator

That's an interesting find... But i thought it was Terra, Ventus, Aqua- just like the timeline in Trinity Archives, i think there's a reason they put that in for this very mix up.

6. Arch Mana Knight

Just a coincidence. The movies were not released in the same year so obviously there would be an order in which the first worlds would be in order of their release. The story goes chronologically as Terra, Ven, then Aqua. <<

7. Rhiscx Banned

Not to break any spirits, but I'm going more for coincidence. As Llave de Espada stated, the order is Terra, Ven, Aqua. But I think Nomura was clever when in KHI, when Sora lands on each "circle", each one has the representing color: Sleeping Beauty-Red-Terra, Snow White-Green-Ven, Cinderella-Blue-Aqua. That, I do not find coincidence. Nomura, you've done it again!

8. Llave Superless Moderator

That guy just blows my mind!!! Either he's a re-encarnation of God, or he's just one **** lucky fellow!!!

9. Rhiscx Banned

Thanks man! Oh wait you mean Nomura?