The Yu-Gi-Oh! Card Duel Arena!

Discussion in 'The Playground' started by Hitokiri Shinigami Shinta, Apr 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Monica Reybrandte Banned

I'm just guessing really. That has been the way I have done it since that idea was started

2. Hitokiri Shinigami Shinta The Demon Slayer

I just had to drop in and check on you guys...

Something just keeps drawing me back to this site...(no card pun intended)

It shouldn't come as any surprise seeing as how almost if not every time someone says they're gonna leave this site they always end up coming back somehow lol.

@Monica Reybrandte: I don't know what made you think using My Deck would make me want to return but it's doing just the opposite...And stop linking to card images from my ****ing photobucket account.

How are you still able to do that anyway? I thought I'd made my account private...

@Everyone else: Great Job at making it blatantly obvious that you don't really care about me![​IMG] I was right all along![​IMG]

What makes me say that? Before you ask I'll tell you:

Well let's see, If you really cared about me and wanted me to comeback I was expecting you to say something like:

"Man, I sure do miss Jaden...:( I wish he hadn't left...:( I wish he'd comeback...:("

But instead you guys are saying stuff like:

Let me get this straight, You're saying that it's no big deal that your friend is gone? Instead of missing me or wanting me to comeback you feel like you should just pretend like nothing happened? Like you never even met me?

3. Styx That's me inside your head.

I counter your attack with Magic Cylinder.
    [​IMG]
    Do you counter?

It takes time to miss people. If I'd move to another country even my best friend wouldn't miss me after only a week. Especially here people spend their time wondering whether that person will be back before actually starting to miss them. It's not because we don't care; it's just a natural reaction in life.

4. Monica Reybrandte Banned

I missed you Jaden D: Besides i'm trying to make the thread go out with a bang

I activate hanewata's effect [​IMG]

5. Mixt The dude that does the thing

Yeah, this thread is supposed to be gone but by virtue of staff not reading, it is still here. And with you gone we wanted a final duel before the arena closed truely. Her using your deck wasn't to try and convince you to come back. You made it clear that you were leaving and wouldn't come back.

As for the photobucket thing. Setting an account to private stops people from viewing your library. But the links are still valid. So any images she got before the account went private can be used.

6. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

Alright, Jaden, chill out, if you don't want her using your photobucket account change it to private and just tell her not to use the links she already has again, if she keeps doing it then just prevent her from playing until she uses her own deck if that'll stop you from virtually murdering someone. Gotta do things calmly.
    Also, no one can escape KHV xD

And Mixt, this thread shouldn't be gone yet, and if you haven't noticed me and Styx are here sometimes plus other staff view this thread from time to time so it's not like we're ignoring we just don't need to do anything until it needs doing. We still have 40 or so posts till this gets closed.

Anywho, if this thread has enough posts before closing after whoevers playing I'd like a final duel myself xD

7. Hitokiri Shinigami Shinta The Demon Slayer

Ohhhhh...:sweat:

That's okay Aqua my dear friend.[​IMG] If you read my message carefully you'll noticed that only the first part of it was aimed at you.[​IMG]

Man...I sure do wish I'd known that sooner...If I'd known that I would've set my account private when I first made it...

The reason I didn't before is because I thought it would be the same as linking to images from a private album and they would be invisible...

I'm sorry good sir.[​IMG] I didn't mean to sound too snappy.[​IMG] I try to be as respectful to you and Styx as possible since you're Staff.[​IMG]

8. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

It's alright, just making sure you guys don't throttle each other through your screens xD

9. Mixt The dude that does the thing

I didn't mean beacuse of post counts or flaming. Jaden asked for the thread to be closed.

Two posts afer that there was a 48 hour lock. And I pointed out that it was supposed to be a perm lock in PM but it was reopened anyway.

But it's open now and Jaden's not complaining (about that at least) so w/e.

10. Hitokiri Shinigami Shinta The Demon Slayer

Oh Man...Catch The Rain just visitor messaged me![​IMG]

WHAT HAVE I DONE?!?!?[​IMG]

WHO AM I KIDDING?!?!?[​IMG]

I CAN'T LEAVE THIS PLACE!!![​IMG] I JUST CAN'T!!![​IMG]

How am I ever gonna make this up to you guys...What I did was unforgivable...
    [​IMG]

11. Mixt The dude that does the thing

Ok, I'm sorry but just having this post immediately after mine made me crack up.

12. Korra my other car is a polar bear dog

Again we may not see every single post in a thread.
    Which is exactly why if you want a thread locked, you're supposed to PM a staff member, that way someone will definitely get the message.

13. Hitokiri Shinigami Shinta The Demon Slayer

Think about this guys...All of us have been here at some point or another right?

We've all once thought we were gonna leave this site and never return right?

I can name ALOT of members that this has happened to:

1. Gwen
    2. ICSP
    3. Luxord
    4. Sinister

Even Catch The Rain...(And the list still goes on)

Hopefully once you give that thought you'll find it in your hearts to forgive me...

Though I can't really say that I think I deserve forgiveness...I wouldn't blame you guys if you chose to hate me and not forgive me for this...

14. Monica Reybrandte Banned

How many times do I have to hammer it into your skull that we don't want you to leave. Does this card have any meaning anymore to you? [​IMG] Or do I have to make a new one? I will always love you as a friend Jaden. There isn't anything you can do to get me to hate you

[​IMG]

15. Hitokiri Shinigami Shinta The Demon Slayer

That message was not being aimed at you...It was only being aimed at Mixt, Xakota and the others...I already know that you care about me and don't want me to leave. You've made it obvious...

How could you even think that Aqua?

That card and that message you left me is absolutely PRICELESS to me...Didn't I already tell you that it made me cry because it was so beautiful?

16. Monica Reybrandte Banned

I know and I hope you put that new e-hero I told you about to good use

17. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

.........somehow i knew id be on this list
    ill keep this one short
    no one is gonna hate you and if they
    do then they probably not going to have a good reason
    you havent done anything to get the title of hated members

anyway its good to see you back jaden

18. Hitokiri Shinigami Shinta The Demon Slayer

Did you read that visitor message I left you on GLNET?

Are you kidding? Of course I will![​IMG] That Thing Is Awesome![​IMG]

I couldn't be happier![​IMG] I can already see some great new strategies I can do with that card![​IMG]

That thing is gonna be as powerful and deadly as Black Luster Soldier Envoy of The Beginning when I use it![​IMG]

19. Monica Reybrandte Banned

yeah it will. I need to think up some combos for it too

20. Mixt The dude that does the thing

With this thread ending soon it's a good time to make some changes so that the arena won't be gone for good. (Not sure how many people caught in the drama but we're out of temp locks. The next lock is perminant). So I'm making a new thread for a system change.

http://www.kh-vids.net/showthread.php?p=3071832#post3071832

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.