Kingdom Hearts II Things that pissed you off...

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Alphonsefanatic, Jun 3, 2009.

1. Mixt The dude that does the thing

Unlike other people, I have to disagree on this one. I guess the two systems just appeal to different people. In KH2 you generally want to use most of your MP on basic spells, use a cure spell or limit, and wait for it to restore to full. In KH1 the MP was much bigger and the fact that it didn't just pop itself back to full felt more realistic. I mean with 8 MP (the cap if you didn't choose the staff and used no MP boosting) you can cast fire/blizzard 44 times.

I don't know what really annoyed me in KH1, a lot of what annoys other people I really like actually. I think the biggest s that I always get too many of certain gummi blocks and that prevents me from opening several chests.

2. Amaury Legendary Hero

Not really something that pisses me off, but more of a minor annoyance.

I don't like that they made it so Cure uses up all of Sora's MP in Kingdom Hearts II.

3. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

When the Hertless or the boss is SUPER SUPER SUPER easy... and then he kills you O.o
    *Like yesterday, i started pround mode (again) just to get the Axel vs Roxas battle at the worst level (to i have fun in kill him, Roxas is Super COOL that battle)

4. 61 No. B

Dark areas, when I can't see where I'm going, I hate that.

5. Iskandar King of Conquerors

really? That's the worst that's happened to you? It's pretty bad on my TV since the thing that controls the dark is messed up so anything that's slightly dark is black hole dark. But lately, the thing that annoys me the most is, and this is going to sound so stupid, the different 1 level can make. I mean, I was fighting Sepiroth at lv70 or so, but I kept losing. Lv71, I beat him easily. That just annoys the heck out of me

6. 61 No. B

Yeah i think it is. I never noticed that one level can make that much difference, I didn't attempt to beat Sephiroth the first time I played the game till I was lv80. Ever since then i do it about 70, or at least till I've maxed out the growth abilities.

Another thing that i annoyed me was in Timeless river, everything is gray and i cant see when enemies drop items. i know thats the point of that world but it still annoys me.

7. Rhiscx Banned

The second Demyx fight for me. 10 clones 9 seconds "easy" I said. Then 1 clone 0 seconds. Urgh!!!!!! the pain!!!!!

I certainly did not "Like it" -Demyx

8. Doc Destiny Islands Resident

I completely agree. Everyone always made Demyx out to be weak and annoying but that time schedule with the clones made me almost break my controller. ^^ Everything else was pretty easy. I don't like time limits on a game... >>;;

9. 61 No. B

The first time I fought Demyx I lost so many times I had to stop playing the game for a day or two because I got so frustrated.

Another thing that annoyed me was to complete the jounal you had to do all the minigames in Twilight town that you had done with Roxas again.
    I understand why that is, but when your playing mini-games it usually has nothing to do with the story itself so I don't understand why I had to do them all again.

10. Pierce.Viliers Moogle Assistant

We can't control Roxas after Sora awakes on KH2
    "Dance, water, dance!" - Demyx Replica Data on KH2:FM
    We can't battle Ursula on KH2 (In fact, the whole Atlantica world was a little bit disappointing.)
    Roxas Boss Battle on The World that Never Was is too hard. It took me fifteen tries to defeat him.

and one little thing that pisses me off the most ...
    WHY THEY DON'T TRANSLATE THE FINAL MIX GAMES TO A LANGUAGE I CAN READ!?

11. Amaury Legendary Hero

Ugh, Demyx II was just a huge pain in the ass.

It wasn't so much the battle itself, but the clones and time limit.

The first clones, when the battle first starts, aren't that difficult, but it's the others that appear if the player doesn't defeat Demyx fast enough that give Sora and party trouble, mostly because of damn 10-second time limit.

12. 61 No. B

Those clones were the reason i could never beat it. Although Demyx himself is pretty tough in that fight, but if you go master its not too hard.
    The first time i beat him i was so happy i ran around the house.

Data-Demyx in FM+ is all the more harder, theres more clones to beat in less time, it's been a while since ive played that fight and i think in the data one you have to beat 1 clone in 1 second which is pretty hard. Though wisdom form +bond of flame +firaga shortcut can make that battle pretty easy.

13. Alpha Sonix Why so asymmetrical?

A thing I can't stand is when Donald doesn't heal you as you expect him to, then you heal yourself only for Donald to heal you at the same time or a little before it therefore wasting your MP. I also don't trust giving them items because they tend to waste them on each other.

I also agree with the posts above me that Demyx is quite difficult to beat because of the stupid water clone timer and then there's the reaction command which I can't even do so I just ignore it. It took me several tries before I won as well.

14. Iskandar King of Conquerors

I only lost to Demyx like 2 or 3 times the very first time in the Underworld since I never saw the trigger command. After that he became easy, but the thing that annoys me to absolutely no end is the leveling up for Wisdom form. Having to kill 1 heartless for only one EXP is annoying as heck, and when you don't do it early enough, you end up fighting enemies that would take up almost all of your time, only for you to have 59 more heartless to kill.

15. 61 No. B

This annoys me so much, however i have this problem more with riku. i wait and wait for him to give me an ether but he doesnt so i give myself one but when i do he gives me one.

This annoys me so much, however i have this problem more with riku. i wait and wait for him to give me an ether but he doesnt so i give myself one but when i do he gives me one.

16. Iskandar King of Conquerors

that was never too much of a problem for me. I usually healed myself, or Donald did it just as I was about to. What annoyed me was that they would waste potions when I didn't need healing.

17. Amaury Legendary Hero

Waste? They only use potions when Sora or an ally need healing.

Anyway, to save MP, I've always let allies heal me, notably Donald, Simba, and Riku, as they have infinite healing. If they're in the middle of an attack, I just run around in circles and wait.

18. Iskandar King of Conquerors

not for me, they always healed me when I was at like 3/4 of HP. I hated it. That's why I never put items on them unless I'm going into a serious boss fight.

19. Te Deum Hollow Bastion Committee

In the beginning of KH1 when you're in Traverse Town, and you have to fight Squall/Leon.

I hate it that you can't see his health.

Kinda like he's invincible.

20. 61 No. B

I agree, the Scan ability should automatically be available from the start, its very discouraging in the beginning of each game to not know how much health your opponent has.