Kingdom Hearts II Was Demyx a problem when you first played kh2?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by LoneWolf, Oct 20, 2008.

1. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Whenever I tended to play, I used to level up 5 levels between each world just to make things easier for fun, this tended to make him really easy even on Proud. However, I never really had problems with him, I find him easy to read. Now, I just make sure I'm 3 levels above the recommended level and I do fine. I did have trouble with Xaldin though, but not so much Demyx.

2. Guardian Soul hella sad & hella rad

On Normal Mode, most of the bosses were pretty easy for me. Especially when I figured out Xaldin. Then I decided to play on Proud Mode and I actually consider Demyx to be that one boss more than Xaldin and Xigbar. With Xaldin, there was reflectspam! And with Xigbar, there was reactioncommand spam. But with Demyx, it was more "FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF- Not another water wall" and "FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF- More water clones?!". I was able to beat him after a few tries but damn, was he annoying D:

3. Princess Celestia Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

Honestly, no. Xaldin, was. But typically, the Org 13 bosses were kinda underpowered for thier role in the story. Most heartless bosses were stronger. Dont get me started on what a letdown Xemnas was. Great animation, low challenge.

My toughest bosses were of course Sephy, Xaldin, you know the classics.

Also, the Pirate was tough too the first time I played him. Barbossa.

4. 61 No. B

When i first played the game he was, but ever since then ive had no problems. though i would still rank him as one of the harder bosses in the game, for first time players.

5. redhairedking Traverse Town Homebody

I didn't think he was that hard, but that's just me.

6. Axelion Moogle Assistant

Him and Xaldin...it as like Demyx WANTED me to break the 4th wall and strangle him>:(

7. Llave Superless Moderator

not when i fought him in the Olympus Coliseum, but at Hollow Bastion, i lost to him once by not beating the waterclones. I did beat him the second time, so i guess he wasn't hard, just had to get used to his battle style in the 2nd encounter.

8. Rhiscx Banned

Yea about the same for me. I learned when he used water clones, I just used Donald's comet limit to take care of it.

9. pipedownandlisten Destiny Islands Resident

Demyx is supposed 2 be easy cuz hes so bad at combat. Although, I WAS playing beginner mode, so idk if i have any say in this...

10. 61 No. B

Demyx himself isnt the hard part of the battle for most (though in more difficult modes he is rather tough) its the clones and the time limit you have to beat them in.

11. NamineArtistOfLove Destiny Islands Resident

OMFG YES! I was like "wtf do u mean u can't fight?!" Stuck on him 4ever...then I remembered...Thunder >.<

12. Shuhbooty moon child

At first I was confused and it took me a few times to understand what his moves were. After about 2 tries i got it but he isn't so bad compared to the other ORG members.

13. Emilyboo Merlin's Housekeeper

In olympus coliseum it took me about a day...
    In hollow bastion it took me about a week of me throwin fits at the tv and braking stuff O_o because I could beat him if he diddnt have them stupid 50 seconds things, But then again I played that when I was 9 years old...Now I find him easy.... Then again everything on kh2 isnt too hard so yea :P

14. NumberXIII Merlin's Housekeeper

I had so much trouble with him when I was younger. I always used to die but now he's a piece of cake. :)

15. Sanya Orussia’s 586th Fighter Regiment

The first time playing KH2, Demyx was the toughest opponent in the game for me. I mean Demyx himself wasn't too hard but I would always fall one or two water clones short and have to start all over again.

16. ~Acy_XIII~ Merlin's Housekeeper

I did had a bad time with him at the fight at hollow bastion when I first play KH2... The anti-form kinda save me back then.
    Now, he's a piece of cake.

17. jackdaniel0 Twilight Town Denizen

Even on easy mode, that guy was so hard. Probably because of my low level, but still, man, he's nuts!

18. miaulement Traverse Town Homebody

Easily the hardest boss on KH2 for me. I guess I'm not very skilled at stuff like that, but he was pretty d*mn difficult.

Also considering the last time I played I was 12... okay, maybe that makes a little more sense now.

19. Caxsry14 Merlin's Housekeeper

When I first played it He was really hard. Fighting him at Olympus Colosseum wasn't that hard for me but at Hollow Bastion was so hard! I can't even remember how long it took me. In the end my sister (who was also stuck on it) Beat him for me before she beat him in her game. (it then took her a while to beat him herself ;)) Now I don't find him too difficult. I took me two go's to beat him last time I played it.

20. StrawhatSoul Merlin's Housekeeper

For all of you who though Demyx was challenging, he's got nothing on Xaldin and Xigbar, but let's stay on topic.
    When I fought him in the Olympus Coliseum, he was a cakewalk, absolutely no issues against him, even on my first play-through 6 years ago.
    In Hollow Bastion, it's a very different story. Back when I first played KH2, Demyx gave me many issues, mainly because I couldn't read his attack patterns and because he was so powerful.
    Now that I've played the game 4 or 5 times now, on proud mode, he's a lot easier than I remember. His patterns are very simple if you listen to the audio ques and having the dodge move and the double jump from leveling up the wisdom and master form really helps you.
    Bottom line, practice makes perfect, even in a series like Kingdom Hearts.