Dream Drop Distance What new worlds do you want to see?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.8: Final Chapter Prologue' started by . : tale_wind, Nov 20, 2010.

1. Gultigargar Hollow Bastion Committee

Toy Story (potential for both a Toy World and a Star Command World) and Jungle Book are the ones I want to see the most.

...and perhaps Bambi, but only if you get to beat him up like with Peter Pan in BbS.

2. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Monsters Inc, if done right.
    Toy Story
    Tangled, again, if done right.
    Fox and the Hound.
    Pocahantas
    Hawaii (Lilo and Stitch)

3. Ŧiмє Яǽрεѓ King's Apprentice

My list:
    Toy Story (first one)
    Monsters Inc
    Pocahontus
    Finding Nemo
    Fox and the Hound
    The Rescuers (OMG those films were incredible :D)
    Robin Hood
    A Bugs Life

And please, PLEASE, no more Winne the Pooh or Little Mermaid.

4. Haseo Knight of Light

My list:
    Pocahontas
    Atlantis: The Lost Empire
    The Black Cauldron
    The Princess and the Frog
    Enchanted

That's all I can think of right now. xD I can't imagine them putting Pixar worlds at least until KHIII.

5. Llave Superless Moderator

The Fox and the Hound, super cool or possibly the Robin Hood (1973 film) (the fox one)

6. Key master Sora Traverse Town Homebody

In everyone's hearts as the connection....
    here we goes again! XD lol like i have mentioned in other threads like these, i think an appearance of Robin hood, hunchback and sword in the stone would be nice...

Also let's bring back some of the bbs worlds to say "hey they are still here!!!"

7. Tienewman Like A Boss

The toy story world would be sweet

8. Greatershadow13 Moogle Assistant

Just looking through my disney dvd I think there are quite a few that could possibly be used like brother bear, the incredibles, definitely treasure planet, atlantis the lost empire, the chronicles of narnia, but also I think that there should be some square enix worlds used like parasite eve, bushido blade, Drakengard, full metal alchemist, and since none of the characters have been featured final fantasy 13 could be treated as a standalone world

9. 61 No. B

I dont want to see any worlds based on non-animated movies. pirates was fine, but only because it was pirates. id like to stick to animation only. i also want to stay away from pixar. other than that i dont have a problem.

10. Iskandar King of Conquerors

I'm hoping they might add a world for lilo & stitch, but other than that I can't really think of anything that I would really want.

if they add Mary Poppins, which I'm sure they won't, I will never lay hands on the game in my entire life

oh, I would love to have an Atlantis world. But would it take place in Atlantis, or would they have areas and you then find it? I would love that so much

I've been thinking it would be cool to have a Bug's Life world. I grew up with that movie, so I think it would be pretty cool. They should also put in something like The Emporer's New Grove. That would just be hilarious

11. 61 No. B

I was looking through some of our old vhs's and i think robin hood would be nice.

12. Key master Sora Traverse Town Homebody

I agree with that totally... XD I loved that movie and it would be funny to see the gang meet up with the characters... Esma would be an awesome bad guy to add to kingdom hearts

Edit:
    Omy gosh omy gosh!!!! I thinks hunchback of notre dame is going to be in KH 3d!!!! i just saw a trailer and i saw sora running through bells and jumped off the top of a cathedral!!! XD

[video=youtube;Q6rSwB2MdUE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6rSwB2MdUE&feature=player_embedded[/video]

13. Sacredlith Destiny Islands Resident

Oh goodness, that be like so so so awesome. 8D
    I think Bug's Life would be cool, considering Sora would have to shrink and all. Other than that imho would have to be Tangled, Monster Inc, or maybe the Incredibles.. they make cool party members.

I'd also love if they add more characters from other SE games like Parasite Eve or more FF <3

14. Key master Sora Traverse Town Homebody

I think Tangled would be fun wouldn't it? lol

15. 61 No. B

I don't think Monsters Inc. would be good, SE would surely take advantage of all the doors in that movie and make a world with too many rooms, plus the story isn't exactly something that would work well with an action-based series.

16. Rhiscx Banned

Personally, I hope Square will add more Final Fantasy worlds. Like ending the clash between Cloud and Sephiroth. Or going to the FFXIII Universe to meet Lightning or Noctis. Maybe not in this game, but a future game hopefully.

17. Key master Sora Traverse Town Homebody

ehh..... XD i don't know... i mean, you have to admit that the final fantasy worlds are large themselves, let alone adding it as a world in kh... it would have to be ONE location in the game you want in there...

18. D3xus Merlin's Housekeeper

I'd love to see Wall-E and Up. That would be sweet and cute.

19. 61 No. B

Up would be a nice mini-game world for dread, drop, distance. Similar to how 100 acre wood has been in previous games, not that i dont like 100 acre woods (i think its one of those worlds that every game sould have, along with Olympus and some others) but it would still be nice.

20. LoveLikeaComicBook Moogle Assistant

I definantly want to see Treasure Planet and Alantis: The Lost Empire! I think those worlds would be so much fun! I've heard that Monsters Inc., Toy Story, and The Incredibles will be in the game though :3 (As well as The Hunch Back of Notre Dame)