Kingdom Hearts II What Organization XIII Members made you feel the worst after seeing their death.

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Scott Pilgrim, Sep 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Joker Gummi Ship Junkie

Axel's.

I mean the way he died and why he died was sad to me. He deserved to live and be friends with Roxas. His last line also made me sad.

2. DarKnight36 Gummi Ship Junkie

They all kind of made me sad: When I first heard of Organization XIII, I thought they were all some kind of fallen heroes, searching for their hearts. If they'd had hearts, who's to say who they could have been?

I felt bad for what they could have done...

3. Dio Moogle Assistant

Xigbar was the Nobody I liked most (after Xemnas, I'm more evil oriented), it was kind of sad to see him go away. Even though he didn't quite look like he was dying, just teleporting somewhere else. Demyx was most dramatic, and Xemnas' false death (where Sora asks him if he really doesn't remember how it was to have a heart.) was also quite saddening. Especially him saying "Unfortunately... I don't."

4. Jetire911 Destiny Islands Resident

Demyx was cool, and he looked scared while dieing.
    Axel pretty much killed himself for Sora.
    Vexen was surprised and scared because of Axel.

5. Shizzy Gummi Ship Junkie

Zexion and Demyx were definetly the sadest for me.

6. ronnoc55 Destiny Islands Resident

none
    xemnas was evil
    xigbar's voice was annoying
    xaldin wasted who knows how much of my life
    vexen's voice was annoying in the english version of re:com
    lexaus was funny looking
    zexion looked too emo
    saix made my head hurt
    axel didn't do anything to me personally but i still didn't like him
    demyx was annoying
    luxord has a gambling problem
    marluxia was evil
    larxene was so evil hitler looks at her and says man she's evil
    roxas never died

7. Jayn

Demyx and Axel.
    I don't know. I don't think that Demyx deserved it.
    Axel was like...my friend. xD

8. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

axel and siax

9. Near-to-Tears Hollow Bastion Committee

I cried so hard at Vexen's CoM death, not his Re:CoM death. That made me giggle slightly ._.
    But his CoM death was horrid >< Looked so... I dunno. Final. No flashy effects, no over dramatic finger click from the red-head. It was just over Dx

And Saix, I cried at his too. I just wanted to drag him out of the screen and hug him and appologise and just never let go ._.

Demyx, looking back on him makes me feel bad, he didn't seem so bad. Just taken in by the wrong crowd or something. But I was so damn happy to of finally beaten the sod I didn't care <_< >_>

Zexion didn't make me feel bad at all seeing as I wasn't responsible for it and I don't like Axel anyway *mauled by fangirls*

10. Dio Moogle Assistant

Axel sucks, he couldn't even be evil all the way... He is supposed to be evil, being a Nobody and all.

11. Destiny Islands Merlin's Housekeeper

Axel's was sad because he just wanted see Raoxas again-the fact that he was actually happy around him.

But, I didn't cry over anyone.

12. Rayku Kingdom Keeper

Zexion's death in RE:COM was slightly sad, I acutally liked him as a Charater...

Demyx was too hard and annoying to care, but then I felt bad...T__T

Axel's, by far, was sad...Roxas best friend dies trying to save his somebody T^T

13. Ralor Twilight Town Denizen

I definitely felt sad after seeing Axel, burn to his death... all just to see Roxas... he was the only one I ever cried about in the entire series... EVER.

After reading about Demyx from fan fictions, I feel horrible seeing him die... but that's really 'cuz he's portrayed as someone who's always saying 'I didn't wanna do this, Please, gimme a chance.', so... yeah ._.

Saix!!! Oh my Gosh, seeing his death, makes me feel bad. Probably 'cuz he's my fave character in the entire game, but also 'cuz of how he's almost begging the moon to give him what he desires most; a heart.

Then there were some characters I didn't pity at all. Main example: Vexen. He's freaking creepy. I laughed when he burned down. XD

14. Devils_Pet Moogle Assistant

I've got to say Saix's death made me feel terrible; he was my favorite member!

Vexen's was hard, too. I love that guy.

Xemnas as well. He didn't deserve to die.

Really, the only one I didn't feel sorry for was Axel. I admit that it was sort of tragic, but he chose to do so. Plus, it wasn't exactly like he was angel. I don't think he wanted his heart any more than the rest of them; he just expressed it more openly.

15. Foxxninja Moogle Assistant

Axel, Xigbar and Demyx's deaths T^T

I didn't cry while playing the game but after watching a few videos I did

16. Dexnail Twilight Town Denizen

i almost cried when i saw how demyx was freaking out when he died and im a guy so that gota be sad and Zexion i think it was sad cause he put his trust in axel then axel let him die :(

demyx did not desrve to die he never wanted to hurt anybody and sora did not care about demyx suffering it simply tore my heart realizing how cruel sora could be

17. Nuff' Said Banned

i would have to say axel because he was such a good player and so devoted to his friendship with roxas. Roxas because he just had such a sad life.

18. Riley103 Traverse Town Homebody

I would have to say Axel because I almost cried when he helped Sora get rid of the nobodies to help get through to the world That Never Was. Then also Demyx but not as much as Axel.

19. Les Merlin's Housekeeper

Marluxias death from Re:CoM was pretty extreme for KH, I felt all bad for him :D

20. Kiria34 Traverse Town Homebody

axel. i cried. his was so emotional 2 me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.