Kingdom Hearts II Who Is Your Favorite Kh2 Character?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by ٠۩۞۩•Ven٠۩۞۩•, Sep 23, 2007.

?

Who Is Your Favorite Kh2 Character?

Poll closed Oct 4, 2007.
  1. Sora

36 vote(s)
    46.2%
  2. Roxas

32 vote(s)
    41.0%
  3. Cloud

15 vote(s)
    19.2%
  4. Sephiroth

13 vote(s)
    16.7%
  5. Kairi

16 vote(s)
    20.5%
  6. Namine

16 vote(s)
    20.5%
  7. Riku

33 vote(s)
    42.3%
  8. King Mickey

11 vote(s)
    14.1%
  9. Simba

3 vote(s)
    3.8%
  10. Tron

4 vote(s)
    5.1%
  11. Donald

6 vote(s)
    7.7%
  12. Goofy

4 vote(s)
    5.1%
  13. Jack Sparrow

15 vote(s)
    19.2%
  14. All Of The Characters

3 vote(s)
    3.8%
  15. Other

30 vote(s)
    38.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. {Vena_Sera}_ The Anti{Saint} King's Apprentice

probaly how it happened

2. The Guy Destiny Islands Resident

I picked Riku. I've always thought Riku was an all around cool guy. If Sora hadn't started crying when he saw Riku, I would've voted for him instead.

3. {Vena_Sera}_ The Anti{Saint} King's Apprentice

i would say septhiroth, xigbar, and marluxia

4. Doukuro Chaser

Of course it is tru

5. The Guy Destiny Islands Resident

If I could've voted for another person, it would've been Roxas cuz he's just plain AWESOME!

6. Princess Luna Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

Roxas. Mainly because the poor guy had his entire life and friends stolen from him. Sadness . . . That's all actually. O.o'

7. soraXXxroxas101 Merlin's Housekeeper

my fav charecters are sora roxas axel and riku ^^

8. Radiowave ITSA PIIINCH

Sora or Riku?

I was actually wondering this myself, but...who is a better Keyblade master?

Riku is the newest keyblade master that we've seen so far in the series (no im not counting Kairi) yet I still think Riku has a lot of talent...each strike he deals, he seems to float a little higher and higher, unleashing that ultra long air combo of his...still, Riku sucks at magic. He only has one "spell" and it makes his keyblade disappear everytime he uses it.

Sora seems to have a lot of expierience, but he has to work his ass off because in reality (the kh universe reality I mean) he has no talent at all...still, he definately has the better magic out of the two, he can cast magic while fighting with the keyblade in his hand, and seems to be extremely fast. (Quick dash, super jump, double jump, extreme flight) all of those abilities seem to make Sora faster than when normally running.

So who do you think is better?

Please don't pick Riku because hes cooler than Sora...or at least give a reason why.

9. Arch Mana Knight

Sora. Didn't KH1 teach you that? KH2 Riku isn't all that either...Storywise, Sora's stronger.

Oh and I would rarely put Riku over any main KH character...the only two cool things he's ever done is:
    1. Backflip during KH1 where he beat Beast
    2. Catch a keyblade blindfolded...although he still could see though...

10. Jaxis93 Moogle Assistant

I voted in for Riku!

ill agree with the first voter, riku isn't very good with magic, but he makes up for it amazingly with strength skill and experience. LOOK AT HIS COOL HAIR. Riku's original appearance is great, then again sora's new costume for kh 2 is very challenging in comparisson.
    Riku also has the unique ability to control the dark and sum of the light without fail. (after conquering ansem of course :D)

Sora on the other hand, is a much stronger mage than riku, but in turn, who really uses magic THAT MUCH in kh anyway? they're just there for trivial use. It's the sweet combos that sora has, like slapshot, or aerial sweep etc. Sora is a very balanced out character and always has the power of light on his side. Dont forget forms, his forms are kickass.

I also feel the need to put this out there, but out of all the characters in the following kh series id have to say that either Marluxia, Riku or Zexion, has the best hair.

Arigato guys!

Jaxis.

11. Repliku Chaser

I would consider them equals because both have a lot of power but in different ways. We can't really see all that Riku is capable of since unfortunately we can never use him as a character to control so his abilities are truly not seen in KH2. However, in CoM you can see more of what he is capable of.

Sora relies on a lot of abilities and magic and special things given to him by others. He has a lot of power through these gifts and abilities and magic. The magic is learned and does add a lot to the character's potentials. Riku, however, has innate power he can have whether possessing a Keyblade or not. He can physically fire power off that is unnatural for others to have, including Sora. He's also physically stronger than Sora and if you don't add bonus strength and defense stuff to Sora, Riku is stronger, even with the Keyblade he has that is a 3 in strength. However, you don't really get to see what he can do with it in KH2 as much. In CoM though he could jump farther than Sora and had more strength to his hits. He also had better Defense against physical and magical damage. So, Sora has more variety and potential things he can pull out, including spells to protect him and Riku has raw power that is innate but doesn't have as much for extra stuff he can do. This to me pretty well makes them equals and very strong together or apart.

Also, Riku was the actual intended Keyblade wielder in KH, though Sora carried the weapon throughout the game and was later given it because of Riku's choosing Darkness over his friend and that his heart became weakened in his desperation. Sora's other power comes from being around his friends and his amiability while Riku tends to wander on his own and gets help from very few people and is more quiet. In the end, both counter each other very well and have their own strengths in some situations that may make the other person less capable in some scenarios. So, yeah, to me they are equals but one may be superior in a scenario than the other.

12. Tahno The official Charlie Sheen of Republic City.

I agree with Repliku..but..

I still think, Riku is a bit more stronger than Sora in some ways.

13. Arch Mana Knight

Repliku is completely right but because Sora gets his strength from his friends...it makes him stronger. Plus he was able to last with a fight with Roxas who had two keyblades.
    Two keybladed Roxas>>>>>(insert random character that isn't in BBS or is Xehanort/Xemnas/Xehanort's heartless)

Sora has skill but relies too much on the keyblade's power...it increases your physical abilities as well if you haven't noticed.

14. Shift Chaser

Roxas should have won,Sora was just lucky.
    And the same thing happened on Riku battle,if Xehanort Heartless wasn't with Riku he could have won.

Yes Sora relies too much on the Keyblade and his friends give him power,but let he drive into Anti-Form and the Keyblade goes away(he still have his friends power though).

Riku otherwise didn't even use a Keyblade until the end of KH2,and was at the same rate than Sora.
    If Donald and Goofy didn't help Sora on their battle in Hollow Bastion,he could have won.

15. TwilightHeart Destiny Islands Resident

They have fought against each others and I guess you've all seen what happens.

16. ♦Demon♥Angel♦ Gummi Ship Junkie

No duh it's Riku I mean who else!^^

17. Imiko Destiny Islands Resident

I voted Riku cause he's a Sexy Beats. =D​

18. Haseo Knight of Light

I voted for Sora. His magic was obtained through learning rather than sinking into darkness. And the fact that the Keyblade chose him after Riku went to darkness shows that he's the better Keybearer, after all, after Riku reclaimed it, Sora was able to take it back.

19. P E A N U T ~*~Never Surrender~*~

I'm going to say Sora. He has a lot more moves than Riku does. Plus, he knows magic and can summon.

20. Radiowave ITSA PIIINCH

I believe that we can't tell this far in the series yet. (Thats what I voted). Sometimes I think if we had one more battle with Riku in it or one more cutscene, we could tell how strong he really is.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.