Kingdom Hearts II Your fighting style?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Phazeun, Mar 20, 2010.

1. Daxa~ #stalker

X button mashing!
    And then sometimes healing myself ;p

2. Noroz I Wish Happiness Always Be With You

I do Strength as a strength, and defense as weakness, and I use X, [], /_\ and O to kick ass

3. Bubble Master Califa Hollow Bastion Committee

A mix between physical bashing on heavy enemies and spamming thunder on the weak enemies.

4. Shinichi Izumi Totally Pink and stuff

u use magic when nescesary but i usualy use just strengh

5. VenVen Merlin's Housekeeper

I'm kind of the offensive type. I always bash the X button towards the enemy then I use glide/quick run to move away from him. (Sometimes I use Thundaga after.) I don't really use Drive Forms unless the enemy is really a pain in the ass to beat; or if I wanted to lvl-up the form. Sometimes, I only use Reaction Commands when it comes to bosses, because it's a huge advantage for lessening their health. I don't really use Summon either 'cause I often use my Drive Gauge to Drive Forms.

6. Sacredlith Destiny Islands Resident

X all the way. Sometimes combined with square (not finishing moves, but combo additions) if I'm too annoyed with the enemy. And Thundaga/Blizzaga too if I can't get near it.
    I usually leave the healing jobs to Donald or Riku, so if I'm on 1-on-1 I'm fast at dying. xD

7. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

I don't have the Final Mix version, so i'll tell you my style in Kingdom Heart II:

I pretty calm when i battle. Donald and Goofy set on "Party Attack".
    I advence to the enemy, then i attack him until i use the finisher Break Guard, then i press square button to use the other finisher (i believe it's called "finishing leap") and then I start the Aerial Combo: stay attacking until the last attack (without being the finisher) then i press square button to do one more extra hit (don't needing more Air combo Plus) and the grand finale: 2 Aerial Finisher in the enemy!

This combo consists in an ground AND aerial combo, and it's also have a lot of Hits! (Please don't try it at home, just in Kingdom Hearts II XD)

I call this combo "Chains of Fate". (Man they're doomed with that combo!) XD
    And if there are many enemies, I use Magnet element then Thunders elements spells.

8. Saxima [screams geometrically]

I felt the need to say that my fighting style is senselessly beating my enemies with a key/wat.

I don't really use magic much, and when I deem a boss too much of an ass to beat at the moment, I have to set the game down for a bit because I get angry. Really fast.

9. Iskandar King of Conquerors

beat the snot out of the enemy, that's how I do it.
    It's not that hard to give someone a migrain with a giant oversized key.

I hardly use magic except when grinding or using Cure, but even than I hardly ever use it

10. Shinichi Izumi Totally Pink and stuff

- main fight weapons
    -defensive magic
    -"lucky lucky" weapons for Donald and goofy
    -plenty of mega-ethers and hi-potions

11. 「ユウンジーピ」 Merlin's Housekeeper

aerial combos ┐('~`;)┌...and ha....a lot of jumping.....also....no magic, but cure is....somewhat my friend....i usually dont think about buying potions or ethers until it's too late.....orz

12. Rhiscx Banned

I've played both U.S and FM versions of the games, but I really don't have a creative strategy except for a few enemies. But I always make sure not to make the fist move, guard, and then counter attack when I can. If my friends die, I auto summon Stitch. to save me. (He's my fav. don't laugh)

13. Amaury Legendary Hero

I'm kind of unique, but also normal like most players, when it comes to my playing style.

I attack and heal when needed, or if I'm out of MP or don't feel like healing, I let my allies use healing items on me if they have items in their inventory. The exception is with Donald, Simba, and Riku, as they have healing abilities. If I feel like using offensive magic, I use it.

14. 61 No. B

I have my allies support me while i do all the work

I use a combination of attack and magic, in KHII i tend to spam magic on the lesser enemies and attack the larger ones with more health. However in KHIIFM+ i tend to use less magic, i guess because it has more attacking options. ( i dont know why really)

15. Keys_of_Destiny Moogle Assistant

My main fighting style is a nice blend of magic and straight up physical attack. I find it better to mix the two to perform better combos rather than relying on one or the other. Gotta make the most of my resources ya know? :3 Also, reaction commands are always on watch for me; I don't wait for them, but I will use it if I have the chance.

16. Donic Moogle Assistant

My strategy is:
    Shoot,hit and jump now,talk later!
    allways help=)

17. Terra254 Traverse Town Homebody

The dust bowl of the mid to late thirties
    I usually strike til their health is really low then i jump back and shoot a whole bunch of magic,unless its a really weak heartless .

18. Sumi suicidé

I suppose I'm big on aerial. I usually attack from above or try to hit enemies into the air and mash for aerial combos.

19. Cloud4012 Gummi Ship Junkie

My style is attack, attack, attack, attack. Don't give my enemys a chance to strike back

20. Blazer48 Merlin's Housekeeper

I have a name for my battle style. I call it Conform and Conquer.
    My style CONFORMS to the situation of battle in order to CONQUER my enemies.