Kingdom Hearts II Zexion emo?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Nymph of Destiny, Jul 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Zexy is Sexy, I think Sqare Enix just wanted to make someone Emo-ish and they chose number 6.

2. guadoslayer Destiny Islands Resident

in animes there are always dark emo-esque people. I seriously doubt Zexion is emo. He's just a dark, enigmatic type dude, that's fun to beat up lol.

3. Hunted Hunter Twilight Town Denizen

The theory that Zexion is emo is completely ridiculous. Let's put aside the whole "he doesn't have emotion" thing because, yes it's true, but it's kinda the most obvious answer.

My reason is that emo people don't generally use their time to think and read and just be smart. That's basically what Zexion does. He's kinda the info man for the Organization. Nothing about his personality is emo.

4. libregkd -

5. Akino King's Apprentice

>_> Zexion isn't emo. He may look the part, but does he play it?
    Uh, no. Okay, sure... he hides in a dark basement in a castle. But that doesn't mean anything!

Only rabid fangirls think he just is. (Well some I came to know think so.)

Please don't mind my signature! XD

6. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

LOL!!! He actually smiles quite a bit and I know billions of people who have the emo look but are some of the most joyful people I know.

7. Nymph of Destiny Chaser

I wouldn't really say he's hiding in the basement - I think he just got forced to be there cause' he's the "underground member" or something. Anyways, yeah I think Zexion does smile quite a bit...or is he smirking?

8. Soku Hollow Bastion Committee

Zexion doesn't really even look emo. I bet you only say that because of his hairstyle.>_> And on another note, he doesn't even act it, I see no depression coming from him.

9. Prince of Twilight Gummi Ship Junkie

Zexion is not an emo.He doesn't really act like one

10. Chad Thundercucc The dharma of valvu; the dream of a clatoris

Well, like you said, Zexion looks emo, but he is in fact a nobody so he cant be emotional, but can act like it since nobodys act like they have emotions.

11. AlexleHoshi Dude called Alex

Zexion isn't an emo and here is a list and why I think this.

1. So he has emo looking hair, maybe he just likes his hair like that.
    2. Being a illusionist I would agree with staying in dark places, since thats where his powers can have it's full effect.
    3. He smiles, I'm sure people who are emoish don't feel like smiling the way Zexion does.

And that is all.

Calling him emo is just as silly as calling Demyx stupid, I mean how many of you can play a sitar? I also think he act the way he does to fool his enemies.

12. Hakurei Reimu Take my hand. And then I'll fly with you right up

I don think he is. If he was, he'd probably have black hair or something like that...

13. Shadow Heartless Destiny Islands Resident

Propably `cause Zexys hair. I mean Marluxia ain`t "those boys" even if he likes flowers and his hair is pink like. Or is he..?

14. Explode Who?!

Since when are basements a hot spot for emos anyway?
    Is there even a real definition for emo? It's just a stupid phrase that people use that doesn't even mean anything. Just a stereotype with no real consistency.

15. Kelly Killz Merlin's Housekeeper

This is the second time I've seen something like this.

Anyway, Zexion isn't emo... Its just he is the easiest one to pick on whenever it comes to the subject. He prefers alone time more than being with others. He also sorta DOES have the emo look. If only Square had given him black hair. XD, that's probably why they didn't give him it. But, like others said, its not possible for him to be emo.

Taken from Wikipedia (lol, gotta love this site): When referring to a person's personality and attitude, most definitions of emo hold that an emo person is emotionally candid, sensitive, shy, introverted, glum, and quiet.[7] Depressed and broken-hearted are sometimes used to describe the emo personality. Emo music and poetry contain multiple references to unrequited love, emotional and relationship problems. Being melodramatic or overly emotional is also often associated with being emo.

Zexion isn't any of those... He's a Nobody. But, based on his actions in the game, it is entirely possible he was emo-ish when he was a 'somebody'. I believe someone else already said that. I'm just clarifying.

EDIT: Only Rabid Zexion fan girls think he's emo!?!?!? WTF does that mean! *explodes*

2nd EDIT: Stereotypes suck. Poor Zexion, everyone calling him emo. Its enough to make someone go emo. Oo, yeah, he could be faking like he has emotions.. Nobodys seem to like doing that.

16. Repliku Chaser

His hair is styled the way stereotypical of fashion emo, but I don't think he's able to coined as 'emo' because he's a Nobody who has no Heart, so no emotions. He seemed pretty cognitive to me and not fitting the normal things that would 'class' someone that way.

I will point out that all of the Nobodies looked certain ways but did not always fit their appearances, like Xigbar talking with a surfer dude voice, yet he looked so different from that. Some others fit better to their appearances but I would put Zexion as not an emo really.

17. W7F King's Apprentice

ROFL, Kelly.

Well, anyway. It seems that any input from me is no longer required. I don't see any other questions on Zexxy's emoity that are possible to ask after Repliku and Kelly's posts. But, I noticed its mostly in fanfics that are more on the comical side (i.e. Almost all of foxxie's fanfics), that address him as an emo. Like Kelly said, he's just the easiest one to use to fill this role.

n response to him being really smiley: An emo, is called an emo, because they express serious amounts of emotion. Doesn't say it has to be negative emotion. Makes ya' wish all the 'real' emos out their would be like supah smiley and giving hugs to random people...

18. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

That's how i always saw it. But i never really said he was an emo.

I like his long side-bang by the way. ^^

19. KATACHI IS KING!! Hollow Bastion Committee

in your kitchen, eating all of your food XP
    nope hes emo. theres nothing else to it.

20. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

Dead topic rise much?....anyway he isnt Emo but he pull's it off pretty well..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.