KH the Dark Realm: My Story Part 5 (Version 2 Edit)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by AkuseruVIII, May 4, 2007.

1. AkuseruVIII Banned

KH The Dark Realm: My Story Parts 1-4 (Version 2 Edit)

:) Second try at this story. I really want it to work out. Comments appreciated, good or bad. :(

For the rest of it-
    Part5 http://www.kh-vids.net/showthread.php?t=12090
    Part6 http://kh-vids.net/showthread.php?p=269149#post269149
    Part7 http://kh-vids.net/showthread.php?t=12496
    Part8 http://kh-vids.net/showthread.php?t=13125
    Part9 http://www.kh-vids.net/showthread.php?p=310432#post310432
    Part10 http://www.kh-vids.net/showthread.php?p=330827#post330827
    Part11 http://www.kh-vids.net/showthread.php?p=331046#post331046
    Part12 http://www.kh-vids.net/showthread.php?p=331094#post331094

Kingdom Hearts The Dark Realm
    My Story

Part 1

“So you’re entirely sure it was wiped out, nothing left from before.”
    “Yes, and have some faith in me, I am your fearless leader for a reason and a damn good one if I say so myself.”
    “Whatever boss I just don’t want this to fail, if it does they may shut down our section. Then what? Huh?
    “Why do you think I had them run the Oblivion Tests. This is totally fool proofed, nothing is going wrong. O.K.”
    “Good, ‘cause there’s lots o’ fools running around our section. You’re just too lenient on who you have working under you.”
    “I have my reasons and the procedure is fine no signs of “The Old One” have shown up so shut up and quit complaining about everything.”

Darkness… I guess it’s time to get started. There on a dark beach lay a tall slight boy with medium length black hair hanging down around his chin with two spikes defiantly sticking out of the back of his head . He began to rise but, the boys head pounded as if he’d been hit by a tremendous blow. He got up and looked around. There was nothing. Actually there was a beach, but he refused to acknowlege it as a consequential environment.
    “How did I get here”, he wondered, he thought back but realized there was no back. Where the last 15 maybe 17 years of his life should have been there was nothing, just a blank. Well not even a blank it was as if he was born that day and he had no past to be gone. His stream of thought went on he eventually concluded that he was in an odd position and had to do something to make himself feel better. He decided to move and found that beyond the beachhead he stood on was a vast rocky waste.
    “Well I’ve nothing better to do than take a look around”, he thought because he wouldn’t say such things as they are strange and also to say it to oneself makes it all the more strange.He began his ascent of the hill nearest him to get a better perspective. As many in this situation of not having all or any memories of his past he decided to make up something of an identity for himself. He said to himself
    “Obviously I must have had some kind of life before this it may not be there to me but if I know anything full grown people just don’t pop out of thin air”, at this he grinned slightly, “Or do they?” Then reevaluating his past thoughts he said, “Hmm ,I wonder if I was an important person or something. I must have been some thing. And how can I talk and think the way I do, I had to have come from somewhere, right?”
    Just then his thoughts were interrupted as he reached the crest of what he realized was a cliff not a mere hill. He looked left then right then left again and decided to try another way as this was one of many rocky hills that led down a sheer cliff face to a great ravine so it would stand to reason he should just walk around it or something as he had nothing else and he imagined it wasn’t his style to just give up and sit brooding on the beachhead. So he climbed down with somewhat more difficulty than his upward trip got his bearings assumed he had a sense of direction and pick a direction then jogged down about a mile or so making sure he saw more of his surroundings for a source of food or water as he realized he could at some point get hungry or thirsty and seawater would not be so quenching and rock and sand not so appetizing.
    When he deemed himself a sufficient distance away from the ravine to get anywhere he began climbing a near hill. He reached the top in short order and saw with dismay the wastes that the hill lay upon not only stretched wide but unreasonably far. He told himself he had as much time as he would ever use and far more than he needed to get any place here and went back down to check on the food and water situation as he was feeling especially worried about starvation. As he was searching for some things to eat and drink his mind began to wander, back to the great void that was his supposed past. He kept on sifting through the immense abyss that was his mind hoping for something anything suggesting he did in fact have a life after all. In his thoughts he came across only one thing he could interpret, a girl, or at least he was fairly sure it was a girl, with blonde… no brown hair. He couldn’t decide which it was with his thoughts so garbled. At that moment it dawned upon him that he didn’t remember having a name.
    “Well of course I need a name,” he thought. He decided that he would let someone else name him if there was anyone else because he couldn’t think of a suitable name for himself. As he could now tell he would be notoriously bad with names, so for the time he would introduce himself as Nobody. It was sort of true he had no identity or inkling to one he may have. So now that the matter of proper nouns was settled he could think more of the long forgotten food and water situation. He looked at the water and to his great surprise found no signs of aquatic life of any kind. True it was mostly shallow water but nothing at all, seemed to be somewhat suspicious. Just as he debated with himself on whether or not he should look in the wastes or continue his search of the beach he heard something. It sounded like music, a sad, forlorn tune, but it did signify there were two things another person and possibly resources instruments are made of something right. He ran hoping to catch the individual playing the sad melody on what seemed to be a guitar or maybe another stringed instrument at this point it didn‘t make a difference. The sound could easily be followed down the beach through the sounds of the tides.
    The boy continued on for what seemed like ages eventually stopping to rest thinking, “How can I hear something so far away or am I going the wrong way or is the musician moving”, all these thoughts of what may be happening began to confuse him and forced him to stop and listen harder to make sure he heard the music at all it would be bad if he was hallucinating already. It was still there and he realized that the music was coming from the vast black ocean itself not the shore as he’d thought before. This perplexed the boy greatly, songs aren‘t usually heard from the sea are they. He scratched his head and decided that he was hearing things or at least it seemed like it. But it still bothered him, like a ringing in his ears from a really loud noise. Just as he was thinking of what to do next he heard a faint voice behind him. He turned and saw a man in a black coat playing an oddly shaped guitar-like device as he walked around in no discernable pattern. The man was mumbling to himself blissfully unaware that he was being watched. His face was obscured by a hood but he still gave the impression of knowing which way he was going. “Hey!”, yelled Nobody. The man jumped and dropped his instrument in surprise. It took him a moment to realize where the shout had come from. When he did he picked up his instrument and walked over.
    “What are you doing yelling at people out of nowhere like that”, inquired the disgruntled musician.
    “Well I was looking for the sound I heard and saw you, so I wanted to talk.”
    “What about? You seem weird”, said the man with a suspicious tone.
    “Well, I seem to have no idea where I am and why I’m here so I was hoping you may be able to help out with that and also food and shelter would be greatly appreciated.” he said as politely as he could.
    “Huh? What do you mean food and shelter?”
    “I mean I’ll die without it.”
    “Actually going back to your first question if you’re here then you must be dead already.”
    “What do you mean dead already?” said Nobody as he tried to understand what was just said.
    “I mean this is the realm of darkness I think that this is where Nobodies like us end up.” said the man as a matter of factly.
    “You don’t know who you are either.”
    “No, that’s not what I meant. I forgot you lost your memories. I’ll show you around and maybe Marluxia will be able to explain this better than me. By the way my name is Demyx. And you are?”
    “I don’t have a name so I guess I’m just Nobody.”
    “Oh, that’s what you call yourself, seriously you need to get a better name than that its confusing.” So Demyx took the utterly bewildered Nobody a fair ways inland through the wastes and all the while tried to explain this new situation to Nobody.
    “Okay, first of all we need to get you a new name. And it has to be cool. So what kind of person are you?”
    “I don’t know what kind of person I am weren’t you listening to the part about not remembering anything about my past.”
    “Okay, so then what kind of name would you like?”
    “I don’t know. You choose if you care so much.”
    “Well you should care as much your name tells a lot about you.”
    “No it does not.”
    “Oh sure it does. Don’t be mad.”
    “I’m not mad just I have better things to worry about than my name.”
    “I told you Marluxia will explain.”
    “And where may I ask is this Marluxia that will explain so much so well.”
    “He is a ways from here past the wastes but like I said, no worries we’re already dead.”
    “About that how did you die Demyx?”
    “Some punk kid I fought in Hollow Bastion.”
    “The name would help and where is this Hollow Bastion anyways.”
    “Sora, his name is Sora. And Hollow Bastion is my hometown where I first joined the Organization.”

Part 2

“What Organization?”
    “Oh, we’re here I’ll tell you more, later ‘kay.” They found themselves in an open field devoid of live as far as Nobody could tell. But Demyx called out a series of seemingly random phrases in some incomprehensible language which caused two more black coated figures to appear. They and Demyx removed their hoods revealing their faces. Demyx had blond hair and blue eyes from what Nobody could tell. There was a man and a girl the girl had short blonde hair slicked back with two antennae-like things completed the look and the man had relatively long(to Nobody anyways) shaggy pink hair. Which of the two was supposed to be Marluxia was impossible to tell. It sounded very feminine to Nobody but names are strange things.
    After what seemed to be an exchange of pleasantries of some kind between the three, they turned to Nobody and the pink haired man who seemed to be their leader stepped forward and said,” I am Marluxia the leader of Organization Thirteen.”
    “Oh come on, Marluxia you and I both know the Organization no longer exists, Sora probably has disposed of all the others by now right?” said Demyx in a lighthearted tone.
    “I suppose you are correct but the others are not part of our new organization we planned to take it and I don‘t see why it can‘t be mine here.” Marluxia responded as if it was obvious.
    “If I may interject--”, began Nobody when Marluxia turned to him and gave him a glare that froze him mid-sentence.
    “Pardon, but who might you be.” Marluxia asked with mild interest in his tone. He seemed to be the most cultured of the group, seeing as Demyx was just a kid and the girl was really grumpy looking.
    “Well I don’t know who or what I am. Demyx told me you may be able to explain my situation to me”, said Nobody nervously.
    “Ah yes you are the unknown Demyx informed us of I expected you to be a little more-- imposing”, Marluxia said nonchalantly.
    “Sorry for not living up to expectations, but I would like you to help me if you are willing and able”, said Nobody.
    “And what do you need us to do?” asked Marluxia his interest growing ever so slightly.
    “I want to know who I am and how I came to be here”, said Nobody in what he hoped was a confident sounding tone. Marluxia was greatly cooperative and told Nobody all about Nobodies and the realm of darkness. He explained that the Nobodies like himself were bound to the dark and lost all their freedom when the key blade master killed them in the realm of light. Nobody understood most of the story but wasn’t told much about his situation, if he was a Nobody like the others, why did he not remember anything. Marluxia simply said there was nothing wrong in fact the came across a Nobody who had forgotten everything as well and he did well in the Organization. At the end the, Organization as Nobody called them decided his name would be X because all organization members’ names were anagrams of their original names with the addition of an X. X was, as such accepted into the Organization.
    “Marluxia where do you get coats like that?” X inquired.
    “These are like a symbol of brotherhood you receive on from another member”, Marluxia explained.
    “So can I have one now”, said X, “as I am part of your organization now right.”
    “Yes”, Marluxia agreed holding out his hand. X took it and suddenly a dark covered him and formed into a coat.
    X said,” This is a bit stuffy for my taste”, as he unzipped it, “Ah much better.” he then followed suit and removed his hood just as he did so he saw the girl he remembered, he blinked in disbelief and in her place was the girl from the Organization. Marluxia laughed at X commenting on his unusual fashion statement and introduced the others by their names and titles.
    “I am Graceful Assassin Marluxia, this is Melodious Nocturne Demyx, and this is the Savage Nymph Larxene.”
    “Nice to meet you”, said X. The others followed suit and with that Marluxia told the others that they would have individual missions to do. They were apparently searching for a door to the light that would allow them to gain access to Kingdom Hearts the heart of all worlds there they could truly exist as whole being instead of the shadows they were forced to live as. Demyx was sent back to the beach where he was originally looking for the door before X interrupted him. Larxene was sent to the far reaches of the great plain and Marluxia went into the deep mountains. X was assigned to help Demyx by searching the cliffs along the shoreline. As they were incapable of using corridors of the dark they had to travel on foot. X was still bothered by the fact he say that girl whenever he looked at Larxene. As he and Demyx moved along they began talking about what they would do if they got Kingdom Hearts.
    “So we Nobodies have no hearts, right?” asked X.
    “That’s right, but once we get Kingdom Hearts the heart of all worlds we can finally become complete.” Demyx answered.
    “What’s so great about hearts anyways, the whole not feeling anything really doesn’t sound too bad.”
    “That’s the thing isn’t it we do have hearts just not on our person that’s why we need Kingdom Hearts.”
    “But, why do you want to be whole, feelings and emotions are just extra to be bothered with. And if you do have hearts why are you so sure they’re in Kingdom Hearts they may as easily be Heartless, right.”
    “I guess you could see it that way, but there are ups to emotions like happiness and those kinds of things, right.”
    “Well, I think it’s better, you can think clearer without the chains of a hearts emotions.”
    “Honestly it’s worse this way you remember feelings and emotions from you’re past but, not to experience them can be a bother in itself.”
    “Then as a Nobody. I’m blessed to have lost my memories.”
    ‘I wouldn’t go that far being forced to live and in our case die but continue to exist as a half inspires this empty feeling and we exist as the most fleeting of shadows. I think that it’d be better to have the kind of freedom a heart would give you, the freedom of choice.”
    “Whatever you say I’m in it for the memories.”
    “Oh yeah, rather opportunistic of you preying on us like some kind of animal.”
    “Don’t get me wrong I just don’t know if I want a heart, it could be problematic, but I do want my memories I want to know who this other me was or maybe who they still are. Oh well it’s not my place to choose as a “fleeting shadow” and all that.”
    “Yeah yeah say what you want either way its good to have extra help whatever the reason.”
    “That’s good to know”, said X as they arrived at the beach,” this is where we part ways it looks like.”
    “Yeah see ya later, to Kingdom Hearts right?”

Part 3

With that they parted company. X walked alone along the beach towards the cliffs and crags that loomed in the distance. Again he heard the forlorn tune Demyx was playing only this time it was different. It was as if he had wandered into another realm full of light and colors but everything was still save for the doleful song. X wondered what had happened to him only to find himself back on the moonlit beach shaking himself from what seemed to be a daydream. He only had time to look around the place for a second or two but he did seem to know the place as if someone told him about it once. He then asked himself if that was his memory that he lost.
    As he trudged on, he thought about what he had seen was it imagined, projected or remembered. From what Marluxia told him thoughts and perceptions were easily manipulated with the proper means. Maybe someone else thought or remembered that or maybe it was his or rather his others memory. Maybe it was just him imagining things hoping for something to come back. By the time he reached the cliffs and began searching or rather walking around blindly it occurred to him that the Organization now knew about as much about this place as he did.
    “Why did I join them? It’s not like I’m any better off now I just know some more useless information. Perhaps they know something and aren’t telling me.” he thought more puzzled than ever.
    But it doesn’t make sense just to let him join and send him off to do in effect nothing. Maybe they narrowed down places to look and a Nobody like himself would sense of be in some way attuned with Kingdom Hearts. This seemed logical and so he put it out of his mind. At that moment he looked over the edge to see how high up he was. He was rather high from his view but he felt no fear as he knew he couldn’t feel any emotions.
    As he continued looking about absent mindedly it occurred to him that maybe Larxene was either in his past or her other was in his past or maybe he was just grasping at straws at this point. He remembered how he saw that girl when ever he saw Larxene. It was possible if all the other things he heard were true. His ponderings led him back to the question he had been avoiding since he had gotten his new name
    “Who am I?“ he puzzled over the few things that qualified as memories that he had and came to the conclusion that he was just another face in the crowd. He said to himself, “Seems as if I’ve always been a nobody, eh.” “Well not that I could expect anything else the odds are against me in this situation.” as he made one of his periodic checks over the sheer cliff edge he saw something it was more of a presence that he sensed than an object he saw.
    The presence froze him where he was, he couldn’t think, he couldn’t breathe then he suddenly as if possessed he suddenly dove off the edge into the crashing waves. When he struck the surface he entered not the ocean he had seen, but another place entirely. Knocked unconscious from the force that dragged him down he silently fell. After an eternity of darkness he awoke on a ruined platform. He observed damaged and cracked images of what seemed to be a boy and a group of other beings. Somehow this place was familiar not in the sense that he had been there but in the sense that there was part of him in some way. He slowly and shakily got to his feet and looked out into the abyss surrounding him. There were thousands upon thousands of other platforms with ancient, decrepit old stained glass windows. A voice sounded or rather it somehow X just knew he was contacted.
    “There is much to do, yet there is so little time.”
    “What? Wh-who’s there?”, asked X, confused.
    “There are much power held deep within you all you must do is release and trust it.”
    “That doesn’t answer my question”, yelled X.
    “The answers lie far off you can catch them if you follow your heart.”
    “You’re not listening to me, I won’t do as you say without a reason”, X yelled though he began to feel like he was talking to himself.
    “The answers are already with you.”
    “Quit screwing, with me you know what I wanna know and you’re going to tell me, now!”, X shouted. For the first time he realized there was some thing there, inside of him. Emotions? Possibly, either way he had to know.
    “There are times when you must use your power, to release it there must be a form.” there was a rumbling and suddenly four platforms appeared around X. Above each there was a distinct weapon, it was an elegant blade shaped like a heart. Each had a unique element like color, size or an extra blade of some sort. However only one of these odd weapons seemed to emanate power. X walked over and examined it, it was a relatively plain blue sword with silver lining its edge. He picked it up and the “voice” began again. “You have chosen the power of the dark will you continue?”
    “Like I have a choice”, X thought to himself.
    “To accept your power you must cast away another.”
    “To lose is to gain, to gain is to lose, eh”, said X to himself. He walked over to the largest most unwieldy blade and cast it off the edge of the platform. As it plummeted the “voice” began.
    “You have given up the power of the dawn, shall you proceed?”
    “Again, do I have a choice in the matter.” before X a path of pieces from shattered windows appeared.
    “Your path is set all you must do is follow it.”
    “I’m not gonna lie it’s been fun, but I don’t think you rule me, got it?”, X replied with a distinct change in tone as he instead of following the path set for him leaped over the edge. He plummeted down without fear to the depths of the abyss. As he fell he lost consciousness as he had before but it seemed to be another power at work, still he continued sailing the sea of darkness. He landed on another ruined platform depicting a young girl surrounded by thorns, this time he didn’t slowly float down this time he crashed right through. Somehow he remained unharmed through his descent. After his fall he landed or rather smacked into the ground hard. He awoke with a pain in his head and looked around to see what was happening. He had left the stained glass platforms long ago and stood on a plain stone floor that stretched on forever in every direction despite the lack of light he could see. He picked a direction and walked. Not long after he began a being from darkness appeared in the shadows before him.
    “Yo, X how ya doin’, my man?”, the being said in a friendly tone.
    “You don’t know me at all, now you will be struck down if you do not move from my path.”
    “Oh, is that any way to greet a friend?”, he said walking into a spot of light that trickled down from the surface, revealing himself as just a normal boy about X’s age with spiked red hair.
    “You… are no friend of mine!”, X said louder with every word. With that his blade appeared and he sliced the boy in two.
    “How can you not remember me X we are best friends after all?”, the boy said reappeared behind X.
    “I have no friends.”
    “They told me this’d be one tough nut to crack but this is ridiculous”, said the boy with a sigh.
    “Go away, this is my final warning.”
    “Oh well I guess the higher ups were right you don’t remember anything. I think it’s time for plan B!”, the boy opened his eyes wide with the last words and was immersed in darkness for a second revealing him as a humanoid monster covered in black spikes protruding from his skin along his skeletal frame.
    “Like I said no friend of mine”, X said assuming a fighting pose.
    “Sorry it had to go down like this man, but orders are orders”, said the boy turning his mutated face towards X. he then lunged forward X easily parried and struck for the heart. CLANG!!! X’s sword merely slid off. “I hate how the superiors are always right man.” said the beastly boy laughing at the failed attempt to kill him. “Meet the invincible Sharku and the ultimate defense. How do you like it, huh?” The boy then proceeded to rip off his skin revealing that the long pitch black spikes continued to cover his entire body like a bugs exoskeleton. X stood for a moment reevaluating his situation. Then he closed his eyes and waited. “What’s wrong man? Surprised? I did ask you what you thought of the new me, so come on be honest what do you-- GUAAGH!!! Wh- what the hell did you do to me!”, Sharku said when X had slashed him in half. “That’s impossible--HUK HAK.”
    “As they say if at first you don’t succeed use a bigger sword”, X gloated flourishing his sword; which had drastically changed. it now had a long, wide gladius shaped sky blue blade the size of a claymore. The heart was still there but it was no longer the blade but the new blade extended from either side of the hearts base and tip.
    “How did you--?”
    “Think back…”, said X with a slight smirk.
    “No… I…C-can’t…Not…Yet”, pined Sharku as he faded into nothingness.
    “It’s your own fault Heartless”, X said cold and unfeeling.

Part 4

As he continued on he began to wonder why he was here everything had been so random, so fast and why did this place feel like home to him? He quickly put those thoughts out of his mind because he suddenly felt some presence. It washed over him like ice water and made him for the first time feel fear. He turned about to see what it was. He saw a painful light come down and with it something appeared. It was a girl, a young pretty girl with long black hair and dark eyes… too muddy to see the bottom she was definitely powerful. Although in her tasteful black dress and nicely curled hair a casuall observer wouldn’t see the bloodlust in her eyes.
    “Hiya!”, she yelled cheerily, waving innocently.
    “What do you want with me?”, X asked impassively, already knowing the answer to this question.
    “Is that any way to talk to a lady? I don’t think so”, she said pouting as she did so.
    “If you’ve nothing to say of any relevance then I must be on my way”, X said to her curtly.
    “Aww, don’t be like that all we want is for you to come back to us, the Superiors told me that you were special and stuff”, she grinned.
    “Drop the façade you’re no different from that idiot Sharku”, X said beginning to walk away slowly.
    “Why, do you forsake the light? Who do you think you are anyways?”, her tone had turned hostile with the last questions.
    “I’ll tell you… at your grave”, X said drawing his sword which had reverted to its original form. He brandished his sword and lay it against her neck. She merely smiled and laughed.
    “You should’ve taken my head off when you had the chance, because you won’t get another”, she hopped back and drew out of the air a Chinese styled straight sword out of the air. She laughed again and took a leap towards X catching him on the left cheek letting a drop of blood fall. X countered with a similar style of fencing. They fought clash after clash neither prevailing, however X new she was toying with him drawing out his inevitable death. He tried everything he could think to from fakes to berserk charges nothing could match her flawless swordsmanship.
    “So, when are you going to end this useless exercise”, laughed X as she caught him on the left arm.
    “Oh, it’s not my job to kill you unless you try another stupid stunt like before. It is my job to make you remember before”, she said casually.
    “Looks like I’m about to pull another stupid stunt … Alice!”, X said as he turned tail and ran flat out. Her eyes widened and she began yelling something at X but he couldn’t hear it and he didn’t care. She pursued for a time and then stopped and began talking to herself. X was saved. for a time. He slackened his pace and began to devise strategies on how to win if he encountered that girl all scenarios ended badly for him however. He began to ponder the reasons these Superiors might have for attacking him. Then there was silence not just in his ears but his mind it was at peace save for that one image of the blond girl he was trying to remember before. “AAUUGH!!! What is wrong with me? Who is that girl ever since I woke up more has come back but… I’ve been having these weird thoughts lately, like is any of this real or not?” Slowly, X snapped himself out of it and said “The only way is to find the “Voice” it knows everything it is one of the Superiors.” He continued with his thoughts but they kept swirling through his mind slowing only long enough for him to see a bit of each thought before it was swept away again.

“So he seems to be proceeding well, no?”
    “Are you entirely sure about the procedure? It seems that it was a miserable failure from my view point and the tests were inconclusive I hope you can convince me otherwise.”
    “Oh don’t be so uptight all the time I’M the boss of you after all I know exactly what I’m doing.”
    “It’s not I don’t trust you it’s that new Superior he doesn’t seem reliable.”
    “Like I said it is fine don’t worry so much no wonder you’ve gray hair. And the new guy, I bet you’re just sore the created a new post for him and you have to work your way up. Not that we can blame you. But be patient my life is nearing its end you’ll have my problems in no time , I suggest you have fun while you can now while you don’t have to worry about everyone else’s problems all the time.”
    “Section leader I already do that.”
    “Well that seems awfully stupid. Like I said you’ll be a Superior soon enough I’ve had you’re path set for you, already you know.”
    “Don’t be ridiculous, outside “That Place” you can’t do anything.”
    “That is such a lie, I am so good at Su Do Ku that it should be my power.”
    “I can hardly agree with you on that and by the way don’t die too early I’ve got to get my affairs in order.”
    “You’re no fun. No wonder I’m dying all that stress you put on me.”
    “This isn’t a playground just try to be serious for once in your life, for a friend.”
    “Alas, I don’t have any of these friends you speak of.”
    “Aw can it. You know I’m your friend, just in a business capacity for the most part.”
    “There are no friends in this business.”
    “You sounded almost serious for a second there. Are you sure you don’t need my help?”
    “Whatever. I’ve a few affairs to set straight as well, so if you don’t mind would like some time alone.”
    “Sure, just remember Sharku was one thing but that Alice is to connected she may break with the stress you’ve been putting on her.”
    “Oh shut up I know exactly what I’m doing and don’t forget you haven’t succeeded me yet. So don’t try to run thing behind my back, okay.”
    “What ever you’ve had warning. And now even I can’t help you out of this hole you’ve dug yourself.”
    “Didn’t you say you had things to do.”
    “Sorry I’ve wasted enough time as it is. Farewell.”
    “Conceited punk.”

2. AkuseruVIII Banned

KH the Dark Realm: My Story

Please comment, your opinion is all that matters.

Second post of this edition for first 4 parts
    Parts1-4 http://www.kh-vids.net/showthread.php?p=250615#post250615
    For the subsequent parts-
    Part6 http://kh-vids.net/showthread.php?p=269149#post269149
    Part7 http://kh-vids.net/showthread.php?t=12496
    Part8 http://kh-vids.net/showthread.php?t=13125
    Part9 http://www.kh-vids.net/showthread.php?p=310432#post310432
    Part10 http://www.kh-vids.net/showthread.php?p=330827#post330827
    Part11 http://www.kh-vids.net/showthread.php?p=331046#post331046
    Part12 http://www.kh-vids.net/showthread.php?p=331094#post331094

Part 5

“What am I going to do now?” mused X as he stopped to rest. At that very moment he was struck in the front of his head.
    “Oww, that hurt dammit”, he said rubbing his forehead. Then he saw a package lying on the ground, presumably what had hit him. He cautiously walked over to it and picked it up. It was a plain white box. He opened it out of curiosity and found it was empty.
    “What?” he said confused. He told himself it was nothing and he should worry about getting out of this place. For a while he was still bothered by it enough to carry the box around as he continued his journey. What seemed to be X ages later he stopped again and began to question if there was in fact a way out at all.
    “This place, from the beginning I knew it was weird but… no there has to be some way, if I know anything that must be it. But still what is this sensation-- doubt-- no I cannot fear there is only one way to go from here…” with that final thought X once again began his trek through the dark plane. Not long thereafter he came across an odd door. It was pink and didn’t lead anywhere, when he looked behind it there was nothing there, so he decided to open it but it refused to open. X was convinced it was another trick from the Superiors to kill him.
    “Don’t they realize I’m already dead.” he then pointed his blade at the door and waited. As expected the door opened in short order and he passed through. He found himself in the world from his vision on the cliff. The place seemed warm and welcoming but he saw it in a different light. To him it was an empty world full of mocking laughs and jeering faces.
    “Home sweet home”, he said to himself as he walked towards a signpost. It read ‘Welcome to Traverse Town’ in bold letters.
    “Hmph, just like before.” then he decided to go to the one place he remembered he could find anything of worth. He walked around the marketplace and small animals tried to talk to him but he ignored them. He walked up a some stairs past a clock shop and up a ramp. He came to a door and entered. He walked mechanically through the place called the second district. He past everything by focused on only one thing, his destination. He walked down an alley and through a door. He ended up in a place that was called the third district. There was an odd door with a symbol for fire on it. He held up his sword and like before the door obediently moved aside. He walked through finding himself in a cave with a lake and a house in the middle of it. He easily jumped past the moving stone platforms and came to the island in the center of the lake. He walked past the boarded up door to a hole in the back of the house. He then entered the house. He was greeted by an empty room with a raised platform built into the middle. He walked over to it stood on it and began descending on a platform that magically appeared. He came to another, smaller cave and he walked down the stairs to an open chamber. From there he walked over to a depiction of a moon on the wall. As he put his left hand up to it he sighed
    “So it really is true.” He closed his eyes as a light brought him back to the dark empty plain. When he opened his eyes he was surrounded by Heartless and instead of the dark plain he had expected he was in a small cave with many drawings on the walls and a wooden door with no handle.
    “They really must want me to remember ‘that’ eh”, he said drawing his sword. He made short work of the Heartless horde. He took a look at the door and walked up to it. He saw a keyhole in it and said,“ ‘He’ was here too it seems.” as he prepared to pass through he saw a picture on the wall out of the corner of his eye. He went over to examine it more closely. It was the boy from the platform he began on and one of the people that was around him. That already seemed to be lifetimes ago to X.
    “That’s right, this was you’re place wasn’t it.” He then left and went back to the dark plain. He found he had just been through the same door he went through first. He walked around to see if he was followed but he was alone, just like before. He resumed his previous path with new confidence in his path that he chose. It seemed like it was the right way, there was no reason for it, but it was a feeling that he went with. As he continued he came in contact with Heartless of varying degrees of power and rank. Sometimes he was assailed by droves of Shadows and Neoshadows but others he was attacked by small troupes of Defenders and Wizards. Either way it made no difference, he destroyed them easily. After some time he came across another door. This one was different it was white and bore odd symbols. He walked through this one just as he had with all the other doors. He found himself in a completely white room of the same style as the door. He walked forward cautiously as unlike the other places he had never been here before. As he proceeded he was met by a figure wearing an Organization coat like him. The figure spoke and he recognized Marluxia’s voice. “Hey Marluxia how’d you get here”, X said much relieved to hear a familiar voice. However he didn’t get quite the reaction he wanted.
    “Who are you?! And how do you know me?!” yelled Marluxia raising his hood.
    “Huh? Don’t you remember me it’s X the new member of you’re Organization?!”
    “I don’t remember any of this. Xemnas must have found out about the coup. And you must be the one he sent to kill me.”
    “What?! No I don’t even know who this Xemnas is I’m on your side. Come on don’t you remember me?” Marluxia summoned a scythe and struck at X. X naturally parried to defend himself. The battle went on for a while. Partly because X was trying to explain to Marluxia who he was the whole time who he was and how they were comrades. Marluxia wouldn’t have it and Marluxia insisted that he was an assassin sent to murder him. Eventually X gave up and fought full strength. He quickly overwhelmed Marluxia and incapacitated him by destroying his scythe. “Now will you listen to me?”
    “Just finish it don’t try to act all innocent. I know The Superior sent you.”
    “I am innocent I can’t believe you don’t remember, you already were killed by Sora and he stopped you from taking the Organization.”
    “What?!” Marluxia snapped, in total surprise. He obviously wasn’t the same as when he had met X. Suddenly there was a distortion in the room and everything except X suddenly froze where it was. X looked around and wondered what was happening. He wondered how Marluxia was there, he wondered how he was there, and he wondered how Marluxia knew of the Superiors. He decided there was nothing left for him there in the frozen room and he had to move on. He looked around and saw a door at the top of some stairs. He went through it. He found himself in the same room as he had before and Marluxia was there too. The same thing happened as it had before with little deviation. X did this several more times until he realized what he was being told to do.
    “So it’ll be that way huh?” he said to the ceiling before he walked over to the door and shook his head before he passed through. He killed Marluxia the next time it repeated and when he left he was in a large empty hall styled similarly to but with many differences from the room where he had been. First it seemed to be an open area with many floors open to each other then he saw it to be the central hub for the upper floors of some kind of castle. He walked through to the other side and went through the door without incident. Again he found himself in a totally new place. The contrast from the last places he’d been made his eyes hurt. The place was dark and dank; it suited him well.
    “Well what am I doing now?” he chuckled. He walked around the room he ended up in; it was a moderately sized corridor that led through a veritable labyrinth of traps and levers. He made his way through the strange gates and waterways all he found were Heartless and a dead end.
    “Just like my life” he sighed as he turned to leave. However just as he went to leave he felt a presence it was Ansem. “Hello his Majesties add-on.”
    “You’d do well to watch you mouth boy.”
    “Oh, what are you gonna do turn out the lights? Grow up, that wasn’t meant to be known. I’m surprised you’re so persistent though.”
    “You’re the immature one. Acting all strong and self assured, you’re darkness itself, and you just fight yourself over and over.”
    “Only light shows up in the dark. That is the road I walk, it’s the only road I’ve ever known.”
    “Don’t get smart with me, boy. You‘re the same as I ever knew you and you know what I still don‘t think you‘re worthy of the power “he” granted you.”
    “I’ll say this once and you all better listen: Allen is dead. So now that that is cleared up go play mister sinister or something the fact that I even remember you at all disgusts me.”
    “Well I guess I must liberate your true nature then fellow creature of the dark.”
    “You’re a figment of memory you can’t do anything to me and you may say I’m steeped in darkness but at least I’m not its slave.”
    “Are you quite finished yet?” Ansem said condescendingly.
    “Yeah…” X said somberly as he trailed off thinking of how much his memories had changed him. With that Ansem summoned the Guardian and disappeared. As X had predicted Ansem reappeared behind with a mass of darkness in his hands. X disappeared just as Ansem had and attacked from above. Ansem had the Guardian parry and he blasted X with the mass of darkness. As he flew through the air X smiled to himself and his sword transformed into a katana with a sheath and the hand-guard was in the style of a blue and silver heart like his sword. He landed softly on his feet despite the force of the last blow. He faced Ansem in a stance ready to draw. Ansem silently advanced and the battle resumed. X drew with lightning speed and was able to cleave clear through the Guardians block, though he was unable to reach Ansem. Ansem quickly withdrew and disappeared again. X was prepared this time, he leapt into the air and brought his sword down on Ansem as he appeared, however Ansem was one step ahead and it was only the Guardian he sliced in two. It reformed behind Ansem where he stood about four meters away from X. X saw through the clever deception and quickly parried a strike from the real Ansem Who was behind him. “How long do you intend on flitting around like a little bugs shadow.”
    “As long as I have to.” Ansem smirked.
    “Well I guess that won’t be too much longer.”
    “No, it will not.”
    “Let’s end it then.” Ansem disappeared yet again, only this time he left the Guardian to do battle with X. X ignored it entirely and launched himself over it slashing at Ansem as his hiding place was revealed. Ansem leaped away and created a dark cloud around himself . X charged forwards but was caught on his left leg by none other than Ansem. He had disguised his teleport with that cloud and X fell for it. X was lifted upside down then thrown into the air. Ansem summoned his double edged blade and mounted the Guardian, which carried him up to X. X tried to regain his balance but it was too late to do anything but block. Ansem strung together massive combinations that X only barely blocked all of. When they landed X disappeared for a second, then he went behind Ansem. Ansem easily countered only to find that it was nothing but an illusion and before he had a chance to turn back around he was stopped. He looked down and he saw the tip of Xs sword was sticking through him. X turned his sword sideways and brought his blade out in a violent sideswipe. Ansem didn’t have time for last words he was finished before his body faded away. X looked down at the remaining darkness before it dissipated “Dammit…” he said softly. X left the underground waterways behind without further event. When he finally passed through the exit he entered a strange place where waterfalls flowed upwards and rocky platforms floated in the air by some force. He did not recognize this place either. At first the brightness of the outside even in this kind of twilight hurt his eyes. He soon became accustomed to it though. As he examined the area he found that he could walk on the water as if it was solid ground. He walked around and eventually made his way up via several platforms to a kind of castle. It was strange though, the castle was half taken apart and not far away there was a small walled town.
    “I don’t get it, why would they all take apart that castle just to live in some little town.” X wondered, because after all a castle is a better fortified position than a town and the castle was easily big enough to house all of the towns people.
    “I wonder what’s so bad about that castle?” X thought to himself. He decided to take a look and see for himself. He got onto a strange platform that carried him to the castle. He walked though the front entrance to find an old abandoned hall. The room was very austere but it was in great disrepair. X decided to move on since there didn’t seem to be anything for him here. He walked up a staircase on the left of a fountain in the shape of some beasts head. He found a door with the Heartless emblem on it, he understood where he was then.
    “So this is ‘His’ place.” X said to himself looking around. He went through the door and found himself in a large shaft full of broken equipment and old elevator devices. X carefully proceeded through many rooms and halls until he reached a large empty decrepit chapel. X walked in and looked around, everything was overgrown with thick black thorny vines and the structure seemed to be coming apart. X saw a tunnel which he assumed led to a higher floor. He made for the tunnel, but in seconds he was surrounded he multitudes of assorted Heartless. Every kind of heartless that could fit in the room had appeared in those short seconds. X glared at them, then he grinned slightly as he drew not one but two blades. Both were styled like Chinese broad swords and both bore his characteristic heart as the gladius had. With that he turned and cut a swath through the droves of enemies in a desperate charge towards the exit. With each swing he was brought closer to his goal but with every Heartless he destroyed two more were spawned to replace it. His charge slowed and eventually come to a halt. He had to destroy as many as he could, X had no idea why but this was the right thing to do. As the odds slowly but surely tipped away from his favor he fought harder only to find himself in a worse situation. Suddenly, X stopped and to his amazement so did his attackers. They stood perfectly still as if waiting for him to catch his breath. X somehow knew what he had to do, but it would cost him his life and for some reason he couldn’t give up, even without the fear of death that drives so many. He stood up straight and looked at the small shafts of light piercing through the ruined ceiling. He took in what he knew was his last peaceful breath before he died. He refocused and raised both swords.

“Section leader! Section leader!”
    “What is now?”
    “I just found this report you filed! That’s what!”
    “Oh, if that’s all you can leave now.”
    “Why did you allow him to remember!?”
    “It’s not my job to disobey my superiors.”
    “What!? You are a superior only the top brass id above you…”
    “…”
    “So this is from them, eh?”
    “…”
    “Why didn’t you tell us!?”
    “…”
    “Answer me!”
    “Okay, yes this is from the top brass and I was ordered to let you figure it out. Happy now?”
    “No! Why would I be happy!? Huh!?”
    “You really should take those anger management courses we talked about.”
    “That’s beside the point. If there is no trust in this Organization then we’re going down, just like Section 13!”
    “I don’t think so.”
    “What!?”
    “Well, for two reasons we will win where they failed. They happen to be standing in this room.”
    “What do you mean by that?”
    “I mean Section 12 is superior to Section 13. This is because of us, we provide better plans and leadership, and we don’t constantly strike each other down.”
    “Actually isn’t that what’s just happened?”
    “No only pawns have been sent thus far, the real test will come in good time. After that I will die and you will take over. Please take care of the section for a friend.”
    “I thought you didn’t have friends.”
    “Doesn’t mean you don’t.”
    “Thanks section leader.”
    “Just call me by my first name, it’ll be less bothersome.”
    “Alright, Seagle.”

3. Rosey Chaser

I like it. Its good. But i think it could do with less diaguale and a little more explaining of emotions. ITS GOOD THOUGH, I SHALL READ THE REST WHEN I HAVE A CHANCE!