Pride of the Organization

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by water mage, Aug 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. water mage Kingdom Keeper

Summary: After been banished from the World That Never Was, Maleficent discovered that all of the members of the Organization had been brought back by Xemnas who pretended to fade into the darkness. He was planning on another take over along with bringing forth even more members.Upon bringing back all of the members of the organization, she altered the process with a spell making them think Pride Lands was their next objective. To prevent them from succeeding of attempting to take over once again, she cast a spell over the castle making them accidently become wild lions the moment they arrived at the Pride lands and anyone else who stepped in that world where she had hoped their powers would destroy one of another. They still had their powers of nobodies and their elements along with summoning their weapons when they were lions but upon becoming that animal their instincts changed becoming a family unit that would effect them in their human form as well thus becoming closer like they had hearts. When Malifacent had cast the spell she had hoped the Organization would destroy themselves, but instead it would bring them closer together as a pride.

Rules of this Rpg: I expect them all to be followed please.

1. Everyone is to be treated with respect around here so respect everyone's feelings and posts and if you have a disgreement please pm me about it. This includes telling other users how to control their characters. That will defintely not be tolerated. There is to be no flaming, or insults to anyone here. This kind of behavior will not be tolerated.

2. No spamming which means only posting as OCC format. You must post in character while you're here once the rpg starts. If you have to talk out of character please use the OOC format, but follow it with a pargraph from the character you control.

3. No god modding which means no controling another user's character. If you don't know what that is please pm me.

4. No power playing which means making the character invinciable. Everyone has to have a weakness and that includes the OCs which are allowed in this story, but I would like you to have a character from the Kingdom Hearts to.

5. Please stay active in this rpg and let others know if you're going to be leaving instead of just quitting. I hate it when others do that.

6. If you're leaving for a short period let me know so I can give you a recap. But keep us with the posts and don't just ask for a recap without reading it.

7. No one liners as this is an rpg in the extended section. You must post at least a paragraph which can be anywhere from 4- 8 sentences. Your posts can be as long and detailed as you like.

8. Please try to use proper grammar and spelling. If that is a problem, just try to do your best.

9. Have fun and when you read the rules please post "Roar!" and the character/ characters you wish to have.

OC format:
    Name:
    Description:
    Personaility:
    Image of the OC if you have one:

Characters: *ones in bold are taken*

Organization XIII:

Xemnas: keybladewarrioroflegend
    [​IMG]

Xigbar: Hellkitten
    [​IMG]

Xaldin:
    [​IMG]

Vexen: nobodynerd100
    [​IMG]

Lexaeus: Legion
    [​IMG]

Zexion: Haiena.Koinu
    [​IMG]

Saix: leon47
    [​IMG]

Axel: fire mage
    [​IMG]

Demyx: water mage
    [​IMG]

Luxord: Dexnail
    [​IMG]

Marluxia: Hellkitten
    [​IMG]

Larxene: timexhasxgone
    [​IMG]

Roxas: Friendly_Heartless
    [​IMG]

Xion: Haiena.Koinu
    [​IMG]

Namine:
    [​IMG]

Other OC members of Organization XIII:
    Xioimara: Hellkitten
    (picture soon)

Gex: Legion
    [​IMG]

Good guys:

Sora: xXRhian+RoxasXx
    [​IMG]

Kairi:
    [​IMG]

Riku:DestinedToMemoriesCorrupt
    [​IMG]

King Mickey:leon47
    Goofy:
    Donald:
    Hayner:
    Pence:
    Olette:

Final Fantasy Characters:

Sephiroth: Shadox D.
    [​IMG]

Cloud: water mage
    [​IMG]

Leon: fire mage
    [​IMG]

Tifa:

[​IMG]

Aerith:
    [​IMG]

Red XIII (Nanaki):
    [​IMG]

OC characters:
    Name: Jazmyne
    Species: Not Specified
    Powers: Extremely Agile
    Description: Doesn’t belong to any particular party,
    Shows up wherever she pleases.
    Personality: Flirtatious, and somewhat unpredictable.
    Sometimes sassy, sometimes sweet.
    She’s not afraid to bite, and if you’re lucky,
    She’ll lick your wounds j )
    Image: (Pending)

Name: Shadow/Sinder (either or)
    Powers: Power over all the elements (and, if I can, change into a purple and black dragon)
    Description: Pure black lion with purple markings on body, purple eyes. Wanderer
    Personaility: Likes to solve puzzles, curious, mysterious, observative, smart, thinker, but can be flirtatious and happy, isn't afraid to bite or get into a fight, not one prone to help others, but (if you are lucky) help you out of a tight situation or lick your wounds

Name: Xelysha
    Sepcies: Nobody
    Powers: Sound, can make things as loud or as quiet as she pleases
    Description: Brown hair with brown eyes. Hair about shoulder length and is usually in a slight mess.
    Personality: A little on the childish side, she loves making pranks and is well-known throughout the Organization as the one that usually steals the entire cookie jar (but is usually caught by someone sooner or later). Xelysha has tendencies of being a little hot-headed which causes her powers to get into wack... usually making extremely loud noises in the entire room.

Name: Xamry
    Species: Nobody
    Powers: Twilight (Has the ability to control light and darkness into little orbs and blast them outwards towards enemies)
    Description: Xamry has dark red hair that's cut short and layered, and has a little bit lighter color of fur. She also has dark green eyes, and always smiles or smirks, depending on her mood. She likes to hang out with other people, and she's very down to earth at times. Her favorite thing to do when she's alone is star gazing, and imagining the "What Ifs" in life.
    Personaility: Kind of serious, but she lets herself have fun. Like she knows when to be practical, and when to be silly. She hates to disappoint people and tries her hardest to do her best and not fail any of her friends.

Name: Autix
    Species: Human, for now.
    Powers: Metal. (Can manipulate metal / transmogrify paws and such into metal and club people. ) Uses it conjugation with his sickle weapon.
    Description:Reddish Blond hair, with green eyes and pale skin. His hair falls into his eyes.

As a lion, he has red fur. Blond hair falls into his eyes and is kinda shaggy. He has yellow eyes, and he's a pretty big lion.
    Personality: Autix is super sarcastic, and acts pretty quiet. He has confidence, but he wouldn't ever stand up to somebody above rank 5 in the Organization. He's always ready for a fight, and is totally loyal to his friend.

Phenox: http://www.kh-vids.net/showthread.php?t=87340&page=19

Name: Rhixan
    Species: Nobody
    Powers: All magiks (aeroja, firaja, waterja....)
    Description: Stays around the nobodies but usually feels uninportant since shes the youngest.
    Personaility: Happy-go-lucky, kind and caring. But when you piss her off, you PISS HER OFF =3 Have fun being beaten to death.

Image of the OC if you have one: Long blonde hair in a ponytail at the side of her hair, going down to her lower back. Brown eyes and light skin, wearing what seems to be a school uniform. The uniform is black, grey and yellow with a grey shirt, yellow tie, grey and yellow short skirt and long black socks.

2. Emzy ♥ Gummi Ship Junkie

give me larxene please x

roar.

3. Legion Twilight Town Denizen

Lex please

Roar!

4. Dexnail Twilight Town Denizen

ill join :)
    well i wanna be Luxord
    ROAR

5. Vladimir Makarov Gummi Ship Junkie

6. HellKitten Kingdom Keeper

Xigbar and Marluxia.

Roar!

Name:Xioimara
    Species:Nobody
    Powers:Nature
    Description:Xioimara lived in a bad neighborhood before she became a Nobody. She isn't very social unless it's required and isn't very trustworthy of others.
    Personality: Xioimara is kind around certain people. She is stubborn and sometimes childish. She is usual happy but can get serious at times.
    Picture:

Attached Files:

7. Haiena.Koinu Traverse Town Homebody

Roar!

((Roar is the title of my post if that can count please =3 May I be both Xion and Zexion? ^^; ))​

8. Rexyggor_thenewmember Twilight Town Denizen

I think I'll [roar!] join.
    Could I try Kairi? This also gives leeway to help me control that character while posting.

Could we add yuffie?

... A thought occured to me.
    If I happened ot ask if we could have Red XIII on there, and you accepted, would he be a lion? i mean, I guess so.

9. Haiena.Koinu Traverse Town Homebody

((May I ask when you plan to start water mage? Just out of curiosity))

10. DestinedToMemoriesCorrupt Destiny Islands Resident

ROAR j )

OC time!!

Name: Jazmyne
    Powers: Extremely Agile
    Description: Doesn’t belong to any particular party,
    Shows up wherever she pleases.
    Personality: Flirtatious, and somewhat unpredictable.
    Sometimes sassy, sometimes sweet.
    She’s not afraid to bite, and if you’re lucky,
    She’ll lick your wounds j )
    Image: (Pending)

Now for preset character, yes?

I choose Riku, please. =)

11. Shadox D. Twilight Town Denizen

ROAR!!!

May I please be Sephiroth?

OC

Name: Shadow/Sinder (either or)
    Powers: Power over all the elements (and, if I can, change into a purple and black dragon)
    Description: Pure black lion with purple markings on body, purple eyes. Wanderer
    Personaility: Likes to solve puzzles, curious, mysterious, observative, smart, thinker, but can be flirtatious and happy, isn't afraid to bite or get into a fight, not one prone to help others, but (if you are lucky) help you out of a tight situation or lick your wounds

12. Rexyggor_thenewmember Twilight Town Denizen

I guess I shall ask to take my characters off. I decided to take a break from the site. Sorry XP

13. water mage Kingdom Keeper

(OOC: Okay, I plan to begin this rpg real soon so anyone who else would like to join so ahead, but please read my rules first. Once the rpg begins I expect all my rules to be followed. ^_^ That is all.)

14. Haiena.Koinu Traverse Town Homebody

((It's Understood, I am going to read the rules over again to ensure I remember them.))

15. water mage Kingdom Keeper

(OOC: Okay I'm offically starting this rpg. Go ahead and respond.

Another hour had slowly crept by as the musician had his fingers in the fish tank bored as ever. Leaning his right hand underneath his chin, he sighed watching the clown fish nibble at his gloved fingers. "Does anything interesting ever happen around here anymore? I'm grateful to be back for some reason, but now it's going to be the same old thing." Hearing a small meow, he took his hand out of the tank and set the cover back on. "Hey there cutie." He picked up the small feline and nuzzled him. Hours ago, he had been to Hollow Bastion and spotted a lost kitten near a trash can looking for food. Not having a heart, but feeling like he did, he snuck it underneath his black leather cloak and whisked it back to the Castle that Never Was where he gave it a warm bath to wash off any dirt and fleas it had and then combed it with one of his extra combs. He named the flaming point siamese Angel just by how docile he was. "Who is my cute little baby," the kitten purred and licked his cheek. "Wow it must be great to be a cat. Not having to do any missions. Just nap, eat, drink, play and sleep when ever you want," he spoke to his bundle of joy. Little did he realize that he would soon find out what it really was like to be a feline.

16. Emzy ♥ Gummi Ship Junkie

In the middle of a darkened room, facing upwards in the midst of the silence that lingered, a slender figure lay sleeping. The female slept quietly, ceasing to make a noise as her subconscious mind concocted the obscurest thoughts and dreams. She had been here over an hour, exhausted from doing absolutely nothing. Boredom transferred to tiredness, and resulted in the blonde girls sleep – a rather restless sleep, at that.
    Her soft features crumpled slightly, forming into an angry expression far vicious than one could imagine to originate from such a pretty face. Her teeth tightened together as her breath slid through the tiny gaps, emitting a low hissing sound into the air, and subsequently shattering the silence that once hung in the room.

With her eyelids snapped open, the small woman panted for more air as she sat herself up. The silk covers beneath her had contorted into a mess under her body – the scrunched up material showing signs of a struggle, or fight.
    Finding her breath return to her, she swivelled and perched herself onto the edge of her bed. Her azure eyes examined the floor thoroughly, tracing the stones that built her bedroom with great intricacy.
    Whatever dream – whatever nightmare that had struck her when she slept, was yet to be shook off. Her senses beamed with a high frequency, picking up the slightest movement that occurred around her.
    Standing up, she slipped her boots on, her movements robotic and rather rigid. After that, she knelt down and opened a drawer in her bedside table. The confines of the drawer were sparse, and only consisted of four things: a pair of gloves, and comb, a handheld mirror and a pair of nail clippers. Just the necessities to help her get through each day.
    Gently, she took the brush and ran it through the back of her hair – being very careful not to touch her two antenna-like blonde strands of hair. Once happy with her grooming, she placed a black glove on to each corresponding hand.
    "Snap out of it, Larxene. A dream is a dream, such a stupid thing to feel shaken over." She muttered under her breath. She felt idiotic doing so, but getting on as if nothing had happened was not helping like she thought it would.

Swiftly, she exited her room, slamming the door loudly behind her. Silence was not one of the Savage Nymph's most treasured atmospheres to be in. If she was honest – which she usually was – she absolutely hated this sort of quiet, with only a low murmur taking away the pin-drop silence.
    Wait... Who was that talking?
    Larxene listened closer from the spot she stood, and frowned in distaste.
    “Urgh. It’s only Demyx.” She muttered to herself, knowing exactly whose whiney voice she heard.
    Damn, life could be boring at times.

A little change would be nice.

17. Dexnail Twilight Town Denizen

Luxord looked out the window sadly the gambler was bored. Not seeing any sign of his drinking and gambling buddy the free shooter it was disappointing. On the nobodys poker table there laid his cards scatterd with a few shot glasses empty. Luxord was thinking up new games to play so his non existence would not become boring. With an card lazily between his lips The Gambler of Fate started to flip random face down cards examining the possibilitys and chances each moment presented.

18. Legion Twilight Town Denizen

Standing against a marbled column, a brute made of the same strength and density leafed through a book of mind ticklers and trick questions. The only sound he made was by the fluttering of wind against the delicate pages pinched bewteen his fingers. Quietly he eyed the pages, watching for patterns to arise and shapes to take form.

The man's hulkish hand trailed across his gigantic chin, trailing up his jawline. There, he let his fingers nestle into his deep red curls, rubbing each strand through his leather gloves.

It always confused him how a picture could act like the one before him. Coldly, he eyed the picture of a rabbit, or was it a duck? It was amazing and mesmerizing. How could a picture decide on a whim to change what it portrays while most creatures had a very definite depiction? Maybe it didn't know what it wanted to be. Maybe it was neither. It could be, in reality, nothing at all, just like himself.

19. Haiena.Koinu Traverse Town Homebody

((I will be trying to post my first post tomorrow due to I am busy =3 I have to work on a fan-fic due to I have been being lazy with it plus I got the 3 set og bleach so I will being watching that with my sister as well, don't worry I didn't forget about this RP lol ^^))

20. Bluelazor Traverse Town Homebody

I know you already started the RPG, but I kind of would like to join. :D Is it alright if I play a character I already made up?
    roar!

Name: Xelysha
    Sepcies: Nobody
    Powers: Sound, can make things as loud or as quiet as she pleases
    Description: Brown hair with brown eyes. Hair about shoulder length and is usually in a slight mess.
    Personality: A little on the childish side, she loves making pranks and is well-known throughout the Organization as the one that usually steals the entire cookie jar (but is usually caught by someone sooner or later). Xelysha has tendencies of being a little hot-headed which causes her powers to get into wack... usually making extremely loud noises in the entire room.
    Image:[​IMG]

and for the preset character.... um.... I guess I could take Sora. XD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.