David Gallagher and Haley Joel Osment to return for Dream Drop Distance

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Misty, Mar 21, 2012.

1. Misty gimme kiss

As some may know, David Gallagher and Haley Joel Osment have been the voices of Riku and Sora (respectively) throughout the Kingdom Hearts series. In addition to the other voices actors we've told you will be returning, we now have Gallagher telling us first hand that he has finished his lines and worked alongside Osment! You can watch the video below:

[video=youtube;kPwpCGLrG1w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=kPwpCGLrG1w[/video]​

As those who watched the video know, Gallagher will also be doing a line for Young Xehanort.

Thanks to forum member Krowley and greater_bloo for the heads up!

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Misty, Mar 21, 2012.

1. Mish
      Mish
      Is that a joke? xD

It appears to be a teenage girl. She's cute, especially at the beginning when she looks overly excited to be there.
    2. Shikou
      Shikou
      I was serious -__-
      I would like to see them both cosplay as Sora and Riku xD
    3. Dinny
      Dinny
      I'm surprised how she kept her composure the whole entire time, and how amazing her cosplay is. I would have flailed around and possibly fainted. I would love to be her especially at the end of the video dshggkjhhgf David ; ;
    4. Thunderbandit
      Thunderbandit
      Glad to hear that they are coming back! It would be weird if they got different voice actors, well if it sounded perfect or close to perfect I might not mind... So wait is David doing just one line for YMX? In the OP it says A line.
    5. Misty
      Misty
      He said one line, but I'm not sure if he was referring to Birth by Sleep, where Young Master Xehanort had only one line, or Dream Drop Distance. I'm guessing he was talking about Birth by Sleep, and he'll reprise the role in Dream Drop Distance. I only watched about half the video, though, so don't take my word for it. :x
    6. Thunderbandit
      Thunderbandit
      I figured it was like this. ONE line wouldn't really make much sense unless it was some scene where YMX was disguised as Riku or something silly like that. I wonder if there is any relation between MX and Riku they both come from Destiny islands and their hair color is similar. Not to mention how close to the darkness both are.
    7. nickoboyzx
      nickoboyzx
      great they back

they sure got a awesome voiceses
    8. Korosu
      Korosu
      This is great news to hear. Good to see them returning, the games wouldn't be the same without them. Thanks for the news.
    9. Dawn
      Dawn
      I've been going to my convention for five years and they are nothing like him. He continues on and on and on like reading some audience's minds. But stops every now and then to answer some. Gotta watch out for Link's battle cries.
    10. Bledsoe34
      Bledsoe34
      I know that feeling! When I met Quinton Flynn at Naka-kon last month I was freaking out the whole time I was in line. When I heard him do his Axel voice for someone a little ahead of me in the line I almost fainted twice from the epicosity. Though getting a picture with him.. that completed my life.
    11. . : tale_wind
      . : tale_wind
      THEORY!

Maybe the "one line" he has as YMX is when he tells Sora, "We'll go together"?