Writer's Family

Discussion in 'Forum Families' started by Dmaster, Mar 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sexy Sheva Banned

._.

thats weird i ended up crying in my sleep because it was like a story xD

2. Near-to-Tears Hollow Bastion Committee

Thanks Cupcake :3
    I'd of made it longer if I could but I'm on a word limit -_-
    I'm about half way done and I've got 1,250 words and the maximum is 2,500...

lol, you think so? I thought it was tacky as...

3. Aura Goddess

Wow that was really good.I could feel the emotions that these two characters are feeling.Great job:)

4. Sexy Sheva Banned

Thats very good

its half as long as my last story

So i know it will be a good story to read <3

5. Destined Working for WDW

9/11....it's still hard for my to write about it or read works based on scenarios about the tragedy. It is well written and it does hold you suspense. My only thought is that if the assignment asked you to write as if you were on a different plane during 9/11, not on a hijacked one, then maybe you might want to edit the line about the WTC, or have the other person inform you of it; might be even more emotionally charged.

9/10

This is a work i did for a creative writing class about two characters celebrating the other's birthday. I took it a step further and well... here it is The Unnamed Customer

6. Sexy Sheva Banned

I like your storyline, but i do believe more detail would be better <3

explain better what the characters emotions are

7. Aura Goddess

Wow that was sad.I liked it:)

8. Heaven's Angel Kingdom Keeper

Hmm... I'm gonna have to try doing that assignment one day... :P

9. Near-to-Tears Hollow Bastion Committee

I might post it when I finish... But I don't want to accidently offend anyone...

Thanks VaKh87. Hope my teacher likes it, though he'll hate me for being so far over the limit. XD

I wish it was on a non-hijiacked one... It's the ending that worries me. I have to write about the impact, and the uprising against the hijackers. Luckily we got to see the film version before hand which has helped. Disturbed the heck out of me but it helped a lot with the phone conversation. But earlier in the story I do explain how they've heard. I just copy-pasted a bit I was working on.

But I do think anything to do with 9/11 has to be well thought through. And being on such a time limit doesn't help me at all about that, but hopefully I'll be able to hold true to the emotions and thoughts of the people. I doubt I will, but at least if I try.

10. Aura Goddess

You saw the movie in your class or at your house?If I would have seen it in my class I would have cried.Movies of the 9/11 attack make me cry all the time.

11. Near-to-Tears Hollow Bastion Committee

In class. I was hiding behind my coat most of the time. Expecially when one man got stabbed in the back of the neck. That was disturbing...

You know... Thinking about it. My english class is very emotionally scarring. So far we've watched "A Veiw From The Bridge" where the lead dies and is a incetious pedophile, "Romeo and Juliet", "Fahrenheit 9/11" which just made me physically ill... The 9/11 film I can't remember the name of and the most recent "Frankenstein" where a woman gets her heart torn out with Frankenstein's monster's bare hands and she sets herself on fire with the oil from a oil lamp and runs through the house setting fire to everything...

My teacher is evil...

12. Heaven's Angel Kingdom Keeper

We're not allowed to watch stuff like that at school... it's illegal O_o

13. Near-to-Tears Hollow Bastion Committee

We are, we're made too actually. By the Govenment and all. It's on the Curiculum so we have no choice. But we're all 15 and these are 15+ rated films. So it's legal. Just not a nice experience.

14. Sexy Sheva Banned

15. Near-to-Tears Hollow Bastion Committee

All I remember is seeing it on TV after school... It happened when it was 12:30 or so here... But I've seen footage of the Towers collapsing. It makes me sick just thinking of it... What it must of been like to witness in the streets...

16. Sexy Sheva Banned

i can imagine ._.

i bet it was terrible

I do know that the police and fire departments made them exit the streets because the structure was collapsing and some of the structure fell down

17. Aura Goddess

I remember I was in 4th grade.This girl in my class was crying because of what happened.Nobody in my class was talking.My music teacher was getting mad because nobody would answer her questions.She had to walk out to relax because she was mad and sad.I remember she said,"I know what has happened today but..."she stopped there and had to walk outside.When I saw it in the news before my grandma took me to school,I didn't understand what was going on.When I got home I was sad to hear it from my parents that something so terrible has happened to this country.Eventually as I got older I understood what happened that dreadful day.

18. Heaven's Angel Kingdom Keeper

Into marvelous light I'm running
    Out of darkness and out of shame
    By the cross you are the truth
    You are the life
    You are the way

sorry for being random, but I'm trying to lift the mood a bit... ^^

19. Sexy Sheva Banned

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee =D

someone plwease check out my story? =3

20. Near-to-Tears Hollow Bastion Committee

We weren't told... All I remember of school that day was the teachers whispering and this dreadful and sinister 'silence'. Everyone knew something was up, we just didn't know what. I knew when I found out later the magnitude of it all, even if I was only 9 at the time... But I never truley knew the story until this year. I was always to afraid to ask.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.