The Organization 13 rejects

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Smackdoodle McGiggles, Feb 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smackdoodle McGiggles Hollow Bastion Committee

We only knew about 13 of the members.... but what about the people who were collecting hearts while the top 13 members were in the spotlight? you make an OC and live the life of the other organization XIII inside castle oblivion. that is under new management since all the original 13 members are gone

Rules:

0) post IMMA FIRIN MAH LAZOR! if you read all the rules ^^
    1) no godmodding
    2) keep it PG 13 any intense stuff goes to PM
    3) common sense
    4) one liners dont fly
    5) stay active
    6) dont spam
    7) no one is sora or related to them, just to clear that up >.>
    8) dont flame others
    9) dont say you did something to someone elses char like a spell without them having a chance to respond
    10) holy crap i counted to 10 ^^
    11) you cant be the best at fighting, your only human you know
    12) i need to accept your OC before you can start.
    13) you can have 1 character
    14) read the invisible rule under 1)
    15) yes it is mandatory to read all this stuff
    16) keep to other things i may have missed cuz i can make new rules if i see something i missed later
    17) have fun
    18) no crappy weaknesses
    19) mary sues arent welcome here...or gary sue and you know who you are >.>

Element examples

-Fire
    -Thunder
    -Time
    -Stop(be careful how to use it or else I‘ll consider it Godmodding or power -playing).
    -Wind
    -Light
    -Darkness
    these are just suggestions you arent required to pick one

Powers:

Mind Reading- Self explanatory.

Telekinesis- Self explanatory. Just don’t lift anything gigantic.

Super senses- Better hearing, sight, etc.

Enhanced strength- No. You cannot lift cars with this.

Enhanced speed- Self explanatory but please…don’t make yourself so fast that I have to kick you out.

Keyblade morph- Allows you to morph your keyblade into a whip or other weapon(be reasonable).

Keyblade float- For a short amount of time, your keyblade will float around(think Final Form).

Keyblade stop- Allows the user to stop a keyblader from summoning their weapon back to his/her hand(the keyblader CAN summon their weapon but can‘t summon it back if they drop it or something then the user of this power says they can‘t summon it back). Also stops other “Keyblade” abilities.

Keyblade sense- Senses when a keyblader is nearby.

Magic resistance- You can take more of a beating via magic. >>

Dark form- increase strength and speed dramatically but you are incredibly vulnerable to damage

Warp- Short ranged teleportation.

Invisible- Exactly what it sounds like.

Duplicate- Make up to three duplicates of yourself, although if one gets hit, it vanishes. Duplicates have access to the user’s weapon but only the original can use magic or other powers. Duplicates can not exist far away from the user.

~thanks Crimson for letting me use this ^^

Floors of Castle Oblivion

Floor 13 - Braxen's chamber
    Floor 12 - dueling area
    Floor 11 - Member sleep area
    FLoor 10 - Member recreation area
    Floor 9 - Library
    Floor 8 - Training room
    Floor 7 - Cafeteria
    Floor 6 - New Organization weapon lockers
    Floor 5 - Pool
    FLoor 4 - Vexens Lab
    Floor 3 - Organization's weapon memorial (displays orignal XIII's weapons)
    Floor 2 - Gummi Ship hangar
    Floor 1 - Entrance hall

(i might add a basement if needed)

OC form:

Username:
    Name:
    Organization Name:
    Appearance(if you cant find someone in a Org XIII robe describe him/her):
    Weapon:
    Element:
    Power(pick 3):
    Spells:
    Bio:
    Personality:
    Weakness (ya you need one):
    Other:
    Preview Post:

Original Characters:

Username: The road to Darkness
    Name: Braxen
    Organization Name: The Silhouette of Darkness or The Superior
    Number: XV
    Appearance:http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i52/BlueKokiri/DarkWarrior.jpg (customized org 13 Robe)
    Weapon: http://i31.tinypic.com/350s0sk.jpg Rapture of souls
    http://i29.tinypic.com/etzk0n.jpg Last Judgement
    Element: Darkness
    Power(pick 3): keyblade morph, warp, duplicate
    Bio: He was rivals with Xemnas and had his share of fights with him, now that he is gone, he is taking a leadership role in Castle oblivion.
    Personality: He has been a nobodie for a long time and over the years he has lost touch with emotion and human feelings.
    Weakness (ya you need one): Light

Username: Crimson
    Name: Xander
    Organization Name: Timeless Knight
    Number: XVII
    Appearance: Wears the organization robe, obviously. Xander has black hair that goes a little passed his shoulders, has light brown eyes, a scar on his left cheek, and several much longer scars on the back of his right hand.
    Weapon: http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h2...s/6d4ffc8c.jpg Redemption.
    Element: Time(technically Stop goes under this)
    Power: Keyblade morph, magic resistance, super senses.
    Bio: He's lost most of his memory and thinks he's new to being a nobody. He carries a small locket in his pocket, it being the last remnant of his past. Xander just wants to put it behind him but he's still curious.
    Personality: Very quick to act, loves starting trouble although he hates it when someone else puts him in a big mess, somewhat lazy, there are times when he acts nice…but he’s usually selfish.
    Weakness: Overconfident, doesn’t think things through, can get distracted easily, hates tall places and the cold(so an Ice element could also be his weakness).
    Other: He's a bit of a fighter...
    Preview Post: Xander stared down at the ground, his hood pulled down. He bit his lower lip in thought as he tapped his fingers against his lap. I wish I had something to do... He sighed, rising to his feet after having sat down on the steps of the second floor for several hours. "Can't believe the others are gone." He mumbled.

Username: ♦Demon♥Angel♦
    Name: Em
    Organization Name: Mxe
    Number: XVIII (whatever that means :P)
    Appearance(if you cant find someone in a Org XIII robe describe him/her):
    Weapon: Katana
    Element: Fire
    Power(pick 3): Invisible, keyblade sence, super senses
    Bio: Her mother left her when she was 6, and her father died of a heart attack when she was 15 (before she turned into a nobody)
    Personality: Outgoing, loud, cheerful, hyper
    Weakness (ya you need one): Darkness (her body doesn't respond well to it)
    Other:She likes attention, and wants to be in the spotlight almost all the time.

Username: Soras heartless
    Name:LeoX
    Organization Name: Kid of Darkness
    Number: XXI
    Appearance:Org XII robe, no face, skin is heartless black
    Weapon: http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa97/zenohero/Keyblade_-_Tenebrex.jpg Tenebrex
    http://fc26.deviantart.com/fs12/f/2006/318/5/e/The_LureBreaker_Keyblade_by_Lysa.jpg Lurebreaker
    Power: Keyblade morph,Dark form, and Keyblade sense
    Bio: Joining at a young age Kid of darkness has been wondering who is he really.He has no reason for joining other than looking for an old enemy.The key to his reason being is wth that old enemy
    Personality:keeps to himself at times, zones out on a daily basis, short tempered, and causes trouble everywhere.
    Other: hard headed
    Weakness: like Braxen light

Username: Akua WaterDragonKing
    Name: KuaXa
    Organization Name: The Enlightened Water Dragon
    Number: XVI
    Appearance: Dark Blue hair, Brown eyes, but when gets mad they also turn Dark Blue, wears Organization XIII rode.
    Weapon: Golden Trident, and his Cross that turns into a Sword when needed.
    Elements: Water and Light
    Power: Duplicate, Magic Resistance, and Super Senses
    Bio: He was the one who supplied Demyx with his Dancers. But since hes gone....
    Personality: He's a bit Cocky, and likes to laugh at people when they mess up.
    Weakness: Darkness and Lightning combined
    Other: Never get him mad! He's like a never stopping Ragging Sea

Username: King Of Darkness
    Name: Bane
    Organization Name: Bane
    Number: XVIV
    Appearance(if you cant find someone in a Org XIII robe describe him/her): A white man wearing a black cloack.
    Weapon: Bane's Heart (Keyblade) A WhiteKeyblade with Black stripes running down it. The Keychain is the Nobody symbol. Heart's Bane (Keyblade) A Black Keyblade with Red stripes running down it. The Keychain is the Heartless symbol.
    Element: Darkness and Fire and can sometimes combine the two to form a dark fire.
    Power(pick 3): Enhanced strength, Enhanced speed, Keyblade morph
    Bio: He used to be a warrior of the Keyblade for the light. He had a woman, too. The woman grew tired of him leaving to go on adventres and told him she wanted a husnband that could provide for a family. She said he was the bane of her existence. As the darkness in his Heart grew, the Darkness of his Keyblade grew. Controled by his rage he killed his family and too-be wife. The wife in the fight called him a Bane so he adopted the name. When the rage eventually left him, he was so sorrow-stricken over his actions he unlcoked his Heart to the Darkness with his Keyblade.
    Personality: Hateful. He will try to make others doubt therselves and will ake others do the work but sometimes he will do it himself.
    Weakness (ya you need one): Light, Water, and Water Light (Combination of Light and Water)
    Preview Post: Xaben stood surveying the chaos. He lept into the battel without thinking. The Darkness the Hearts of the Heartless unlleashed enveloped him, treating him as a old lost friend.

username: chargedcloud
    name:rixukia
    Organization name:the unexplainable spark
    number:XX
    apearance:http://www.kh-vids.net/picture.php?a...pictureid=5090
    weapons: one longsword http://www.kh-vids.net/picture.php?a...pictureid=5089 two water blades (short katanas\ninja sword) http://www.kh-vids.net/picture.php?a...pictureid=5091
    elements: weak to strong... stop, water, electricity
    power: can slow down time or increase speed for a short amount of time (1 min maximum) wich may lead to istant transmission, electic blade, water daggers
    BIO: iraiku hung out with larxene all the time thinking that they can make it... thinking larxene has emotion.. larxene turns him into a heartless, rixukia admires larxene for that reason....
    personalty:dont show emotion except for when listening to music, smart and tactical
    weakness: love, electricity, earth, slow movement, ice or cold
    other: allways moving quikly, mostlikely if you leave him alone for 20 seconds he will quickly move to a different location

2. Arch Mana Knight

IMMA FIRIN MAH LAZOR! BLAAAAAGHHH!!!!

I like this idea. 8D *semi copy and paste*

Username: Crimson
    Name: Xander
    Organization Name: Timeless Knight
    Appearance: Wears the organization robe, obviously. Xander has black hair that goes a little passed his shoulders, has light brown eyes, a scar on his left cheek, and several much longer scars on the back of his right hand.
    Weapon: http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h271/BrokenMelody/Keyblades/6d4ffc8c.jpg Redemption.
    Element: Time(technically Stop goes under this)
    Power: Keyblade morph, magic resistance, super senses.
    Bio: He's lost most of his memory and thinks he's new to being a nobody. He carries a small locket in his pocket, it being the last remnant of his past. Xander just wants to put it behind him but he's still curious.
    Personality: Very quick to act, loves starting trouble although he hates it when someone else puts him in a big mess, somewhat lazy, there are times when he acts nice…but he’s usually selfish.
    Weakness: Overconfident, doesn’t think things through, can get distracted easily, hates tall places and the cold(so an Ice element could also be his weakness).
    Other: He's a bit of a fighter...
    Preview Post: Xander stared down at the ground, his hood pulled down. He bit his lower lip in thought as he tapped his fingers against his lap. I wish I had something to do... He sighed, rising to his feet after having sat down on the steps of the second floor for several hours. "Can't believe the others are gone." He mumbled.

3. Smackdoodle McGiggles Hollow Bastion Committee

your in but you forgot a number...
    and since your first your like second in command in the castle ^^

4. Arch Mana Knight

Dx
    Oops. XVII shall be my number.
    Not XVI because I don't like just a "VI". D:

5. Smackdoodle McGiggles Hollow Bastion Committee

ok your all set then

6. ♦Demon♥Angel♦ Gummi Ship Junkie

Username: ♦Demon♥Angel♦
    Name: Em
    Organization Name: Mxe
    Number: XVIII (whatever that means :P)
    Appearance(if you cant find someone in a Org XIII robe describe him/her):[​IMG]
    Weapon: Katana
    Element: Fire
    Power(pick 3): Invisible, keyblade sence, super senses
    Bio: Her mother left her when she was 6, and her father died of a heart attack when she was 15 (before she turned into a nobody)
    Personality: Outgoing, loud, cheerful, hyper
    Weakness (ya you need one):Darkness (her body doesn't respond well to it)
    Other:She likes attention, and wants to be in the spotlight almost all the time.

7. Smackdoodle McGiggles Hollow Bastion Committee

good but you forgot something read rule 14.... and organization name is like how demyx is the melodious nocture AKA your nickname, and your number is like how you know roxas is XIII and Xemnas is I etc. it doesnt have to be next in order as long as it isnt I - XV or XVII

8. Soras heartless Moogle Assistant

Username: Soras heartless
    Name:LeoX
    Organization Name: Kid of Darkness
    Number: XXI
    Appearance:http://s.bebo.com/app-image/7926094...4/1164919692_DemonAnime1.jpg(nobody/heartless)
    Weapon:Tenebrex and Lurebreaker
    Power: Keyblade morph,Dark form, and Keyblade sense
    Bio: Joining at a young age Kid of darkness has been wondering who is he really.He has no reason for joining other than looking for an old enemy.The key to his reason being is wth that old enemy. Used to be a person until the heartless got to him.
    Personality:keeps to himself at times, zones out on a daily basis, short tempered, (keep from zoning out)causes trouble everywhere, depressing at times, alternate personalities.
    Other: hard headed
    Weakness: like Braxen light

9. Smackdoodle McGiggles Hollow Bastion Committee

OOC: we got enough to start and akua u can join in when ur ready ^^
    btw leo u need a X in your name since your in the organization

BIC: Braxen woke to the sound of some members causing trouble on a lower floor "what the hell are they doing down there?" he warped down off the 13th floor and looked around for them

10. Soras heartless Moogle Assistant

Kid of Darkness was on the bookshelf making a mess. going from boring book to cool books. "Hey Braxen. How'd you sleep?"

11. Smackdoodle McGiggles Hollow Bastion Committee

Braxen rubbed his eyes Number 21 what are you doing?" he looked at all the books on the floor "looking for a book to read?"

12. Soras heartless Moogle Assistant

"No not really. I think awsome Books fly the best.What do you think?" Throws two books at the wall. "Remember the titains was a boring book, but Percy Jackson was better."

13. Smackdoodle McGiggles Hollow Bastion Committee

catching a book he looked back at him "well these are zexion's books... dont destroy them... i havent had a chance to look through them. umm if you want to destroy some ones books why dont you try Demyx's room its probably all childrens books and comics. just dont destroy vexens room... god knows how much trouble you could cause in there. come on down from there before i have to come take you down from there..." he said with a sly grin

14. Soras heartless Moogle Assistant

"Trouble? You want me to CAUSE Trouble.OK your the boss." Picks up an explosive. "I'm going to play with this outside. It might wake up the others. So IF I get in trouble I'm going to hide." looks at you with a sinister look.

15. Smackdoodle McGiggles Hollow Bastion Committee

Braxen gave Leox a stare... "dont wake up Mxe or Kuaxe cuz he will kill you if you wake him up... ok well im not gonna stop you from fun, BUT i want you coming back with all 10 fingers, got it?" he started to walk away and then a thought hit him "WAIT!!! where did you get exposives!!!"

16. Soras heartless Moogle Assistant

"Uh yeah you know in my room. I was searching for my old keyblade the kingdomblade.Insted I found the explosives you gave me 2 years ago." Lights the explosives.

17. Smackdoodle McGiggles Hollow Bastion Committee

"no no no not in the castle buddy" Braxen duplicated and warped up to the bookcase "give me the explosive, i dont want you wreckin the castle"

18. Soras heartless Moogle Assistant

10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...TTTSSSSSS. "What was that nothing happened." looks at the explosives. "Oh well. I going to wake up the others in Dark form." Starts to walk.BBBOOOOOMMMMM.

19. Smackdoodle McGiggles Hollow Bastion Committee

Braxen took the dark shield off himself and looked around at the room..."not as bad as the other explosives.... and by the way i didnt know you kept those... i dont even know what i was thinking... and dont go waking people up just go outside to blow things up... or you could just be calm for once in your life..."

20. Soras heartless Moogle Assistant

"Ok boss! I'll just throw stuff across the room." Picks up exploding keyblade.(note: I mophed my keyblade) "Nah, hey boss wanna fight?" Picks up exploding sheild.(note:add to weapons)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.