[UPDATED WEEKLY] Monster of the Week

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Fayt-Harkwind, May 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

This is a weekly roleplay event where each week I will update this thread with a new monster threat (that can be from any media) and registered original character (OC) forms from any roleplay on this site past or present can join. Each member will be allowed 3 original characters where they can choose one to join the other players in battling this weeks monster(s). You can change one of your three character choices each week by swapping it with a different OC.

You can also send me ideas for monsters you want to fight using the form below via PM. They will be chosen either by coin flip, dice roll or number generator depending on the amount of requests I gain (which carry over). I’ll keep a list of requested pending monsters and defeated monsters below which will be updated.

The main aim is to defeat the monster before Sunday otherwise it will be free to return later on stronger than before. A new monster will be updated every Monday. There will be a list of monsters that have been fought.

Prizes: The one(s) who bring down the monster(s) will get the choice of a graphic of the monster they defeated or a graphic of they're choice (made by me) as well as the opportunity to choose the next monster after filling out the form with a success rate of 100%.

Here's the player pit for discussion for monsters, characters and the RP in general.

Rules:
    1. Follow the rules of the site and section.
    2. 100% Emphasis on no god modding (over powering one’s self) or power playing (controlling other members characters, including the monster).
    3. One of the three character of your own can be used but you cannot change it after you have stated which character you are using and role-played with it.
    4. Every Monday you will be allowed to PM me to ask to change one of your character choices for another OC if you want to do so. This does not stack but will last all week as long as you haven’t roleplayed with a character.
    5. If a monster is defeated too quickly and turned into a giant there is no turning yourself into a giant or summoning a humongous mecha to fight with. If enough of you are playing you should be able to win easily.
    6. If you want to use an existing character from something such as Bleach or Superman then make an OC for them but it must be perfectly correct to them.
    7. There is no base OC but you may ask for an OC template for a specific character.
    8. PM me your OC Forms.
    9. Anyone can join. Experienced or inexperienced.
    10. After the monster of the week has been chosen and the battle starts you must post stating which character you will be using and then begin role-playing.
    11. If anyone breaks a rule or causes mayhem I will suspend you from the thread for a week depending on the seriousness.
    12. If you submit a character form during Monday-Friday you will have to wait until the next round to use it. Saturday and Sunday will be the open period where members can register new OC Forms freely, swap one OC per week for an unregistered one or choose they're prize from a list given to them.
    13. Rules will be updated constantly.
    14. I have the right to reject anyone from this thread for valid reasons, such as a member having a history of godmodding.

Previous Monsters
    -Defeated
    1. Goldar (will return)
    2. Ice Titan
    3. Darkside
    4. Unagi
    5. Phalanx

-Escaped
    1. Undergrowth
    2. The Beast
    3. Yamato no Orochi
    4. Xigbar
    5. Ryukotsusei

Monster Suggestion Form:

Monster’s name:
    Monster’s origin:
    Monster’s powers/abilities/elemental attribute:
    Monster’s weaknesses:
    Monster's appearance:
    Other:

Registered members and OC’s:

Name: ArchAwesomeman/Coyote Stark
    1. Name: Coyote Starrk
    Appearance: http://i394.photobucket.com/albums/p...neko/bonus.jpg
    Personality: Completely lazy, Starrk will hold back in a fight for as long as possible and is far from being a merciless killer. Even though he wishes to lay back,do nothing and let others do the fighting, he is an extremely analytical combatant and no detail escapes his grasp. He is somewhat anti-social because of a long amount of time he has spent alone but wishes he could have friends that won't die when around him.
    Powers: Sonido(basically like teleporting in Starrk's case) and summoning a pack of wolves that explode on contact.
    Weapons: Two identical pistols capable of firing a massive amount of Ceros(energy blasts 8D) at once or single shots of higher power. He can also summon up to two swords.
    Other: Normally he can't reach that form without "fusing" with his other half but for RP purposes I'd rather stick with this form. He's the Primera Espada in Bleach...but I'll tone his powers down for the Monster of the Week since he'd be overkill.
    2.Name: Advent
    Appearance: http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/a...ord_silver.jpg
    Personality: Acts very confident and tends to rush into things head first. He isn't hotheaded but deep down he has a hunger for action and violence when it's called for. He's not the best with a blade but his powers can make up for his lack of technical skill.
    Powers: Has control over the element of wind.
    Weapon: A longsword
    Other: The RP I used him in was pretty old...I don't even think I used a picture for his appearance. <<
    3.Name: James Carroway
    Appearance: http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...8084669949.jpg
    Personality: Dark, vengeful, selfish. He's someone who does not like being pushed around and is brutal in a fight.
    Powers: Mind reading and terrakinesis.
    Weapon: None.
    Other: Somewhat copied off my OC Form from an RP called Omens of the Past.

---------

Name:Luna Lovegood
    1.Name: Emmy Haines
    Appearance: http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/j...d/anime-15.jpg
    Personality: Mostly quite friendly, but her mood can turn on a dime. Sometimes tends to think she knows more than she really does. Stubborn.
    Powers: Can create and control lightning
    Weapon: Two double-bladed daggers
    Other: Close variation of my OC from the last RP I participated in on KHV (which was... a while ago. <<>>)
    2. Name: Nora Bosko
    Appearance: http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k258/CherryBabe22/Anime/brown_jacket.jpg
    Bio: Considered a mutant by society, she agreed to be sent to a private school for young people “like her,” to learn to control her odd ability, and to keep her and her family safe. She had been at the school since she was 12.
    Personality: Exceedingly kind and thoughtful. Can’t stay mad at anyone. Brave. Can be easily distracted.
    Powers: Shapeshifting (limited to mammals)
    Weapons: None
    Other: Based on my OC from an X-Man RP. I’m going to disregard the whole deal about what happens to her clothes when she transforms. @_@

---------

Name:9Kairi9hearts
    1.name: Genservant
    Element: fire
    Appearence: http://media.curse.com/CommunityServer.Components.UserFiles/00/00/22/22/03/anime_earth_warrior.jpg
    Weapond: sword
    personality: reckless, brave, can't stop helping people.
    history: can't remember anything from more than two years ago, has been traveling around looking for clues to who he may realy be.
    2.Name: Kouri
    Element: Ice
    Side: neutral
    Weapond: ice sword
    Apearence:http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_images/B/BL/BLO/BLOODWITHKISSES200/1246855539_1043_full.jpeg
    Other: is the third part of Genservant's sombody, Malum is his dark side, Kouri is his physical opposite(you know, male to female, fire to ice), if she, Genservant, and Malum combine their powers they will make their sombody.
    3. Name: Malum
    Element: Dark Fire
    Side: Kings
    Weapon: Blade of Shadows
    Appearence: (2, one for when he is wearing his jumpsuit, the other for when he isn't)http://www.kh-vids.net/picture.php?albumid=2244&pictureid=21720
    http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn264/skyonwater/OtherCharacters/Anime_Warrior_by_chaotixwol.jpg
    Other: is the result of an experiment involving my other character, Genservant, he is like a shadow copy of him, but is completly loyal to the Kings.

--------

Name: DPWolf
    1. Name: Akane Kibachi
    Appearance: http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/1397/screenshotstudiocaptureq.png
    Weapon (main): Wrist claws
    Weapon (sub): Mid-sized katana
    Bio: A member of the Wolf Clan, Akane grew up in a world of fighting. She is quick to react and has a sharp mind, but is wary of others from outside of her clan. She was considered gifted as a warrior, and by the age of eighteen, two years after she was considered a true warrior, was a respected member of the clan. After her shapeshifting occurred, however, the clan members feared her tactical ability and were forced to make the decision to make her an outcast.
    Other: From my RP Shifting Soldiers. Transforms into a giant brown-and-white wolf with red eyes.
    2. Name: Okami Amaterasu (Ammy for short)
    Powers: Celestial Brush techniques, super speed, super jump, can walk on water
    History: Ammy is the incarnation of the goddess Amaterasu in wolf form. She fought darkness and many evils in the past, all while regaining her true powers. These powers were found in other animal gods, and are utilized wi
    th the Celestial Brush.
    Appearance: http://www.okamiworld.com/wiki/image.../Amaterasu.jpg
    Weapons: Divine Instruments (Reflectors, Rosaries, Glaives), Celestial Brush techniques

--------

Name:Bushido in the Bedroom
    1. Name:Xakota
    Age (make it reasonable):15
    Titan (honorary), villain, or "quack villain": Titan(honorary)
    Background:

No one but Xakota knows what his original name was. Even he wishes he could forget it. His one and only power is to manipulate gravity, although this has many functions. He can use this power to reduce the gravity under him, allowing him to fly. He can push ceiling to the ground, causing them to fall on people. he can make one persons own weight so heavy that they can't move. His powers turned out to be so destructive they'd ruin his life.

When Xakota, then under a different name, was 13 years old, he was pretty much a regular kid, aside from his powers that only him and his parents knew about. His family was very good at hiding it. Xakota never used his powers in a visible way. Sometimes he'd lighten the fall from the monkey-bars when he was a kid, or make a dodgeball go over his head in a way that could be a coincidence. But absolutely no one knew, no one even guessed.

Like any other kid, he had bully troubles. He could stand it, like most kids. he brought extra lunch money, wore steel-toed boots, did everything he could to reduce the pain. It was only when his bully began to mess with the girl he loved that he couldn't handle it. Xakota had, of course, never talked to this girl, but he loved her. That, or his youth made him believe he loved her. One day, he saw his bully, kissing her in the hallway. The minute she left, Xakota pointed his hands at his bully, focusing his energy to the ground under him, and pulled him down as far as he could. He couldn't even scream, he was pushing so hard. After he finally suffocated, Xakota left, more confused than ever.

No one knew it was him. The girl never saw him, no one else was in the hall, and Xakota looked far to weak to take that kid on anyway. He was never suspected. The FBI concluded it was some kind of asthma attack. Of course, his parents knew the truth. They knew that their son had killed a bully over a girl. They were incredibly ashamed, barely able to speak to him for a week. When that week was over, they disowned him. They demanded he leave and never come back.

He did. He came back a week later, and when the wouldn't let him back in, or even look at him, he pulled the house to the ground. He did this to all the other houses around to make it look like an earthquake. He was never suspected.

And since then, he's been away. He changed his name to Xakota after a week. He refused to go live in some orphanage. He figured his powers might land him a spot as some superhero or villain, he didn't really care which. Fate apparently wanted him to be an honorary Titan.

Appearance (description or picture):
    http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k1...f?t=1254586376
    minus the wings and the halo and the headband.

--------

Name: Firekeyblade
    1.Name: Xengla
    Power: Fire
    Weapons: Two swords that she summons at will
    Appearance: Quiet, apathetic girl with long black hair tied in a ponytail. Always wears a jacket zipped all the way and jeans.
    Other: She always tries to do what's right, but is always hesitating as to whether she should do what's right. She is very lonely, but that does not mean she doesn't like being alone sometimes. She doesn't mind company, and likes to make dependable friends. However, she never trusts anyone completely. She also has a terrible memory. Her goal was to try and become a doctor, but adventure called. Due to this, she knows the mechanics of the body fairly well, and always tries not to wound a victim too much(i.e not cutting an artery with her sword).

--------

Name: SpazticFantaztic :3
    1. Name: Sasu
    Appearance:
    [​IMG]
    Personality: Sasu can act very friendly, but can sometimes also be detached and obstinate. He describes himself as a visionary and can be kind of idealistic. He has no care, at all, of what others say to him, and really doesn't take too much care in what he says to others, either.
    Powers: Can teleport distances within 10 feet of each other.
    Weapon:A black whip tipped with metal.
    Other:

--------

Name: Daxma
    1. Name: Kyle
    Appearance: He has long dead blonde hair that reach to his shoulders. He has stubble on his face. He has Blue eye's. He wears a black trench coat with a black t-shirt underneath, black cargo pants and black boots.
    Personality: Very laid back even in the face of danger. He had faced death and fading away times and it has allowed him the frame of mind to not care about the death of himself even though he does seem to care about others and their existance.
    Powers: He has the power to produce and control Black lightning and Black fire that still produce light.
    Weapons: He has two Ornate Katana in there holsters. The Holsters and hilts are crimson. Both bare Different images of the War God Futsu-Nushi-No-Kami, the God of Lightning and Fire. In Battle Kyle rarely takes the blades out of the holsters and often fights with the holsters on.
    Other: This is an Arci-type of a character that has been swilling around in my brain.
    2. Name: Akira Inugami
    Appearance:
    [​IMG]
    Personality: He Pities Humanity and protects human who are put in harms way.
    Powers: He can transform into a werewolf, meaning he has super strength, super speed and super Agility.
    Weapons: None
    Other: This OC is a character out of Wolf Guy-Ookami No Monshou which is here: http://www.mangafox.com/manga/wolf_guy_ookami_no_monshou/
    If needs be i will tone him down a bit to not allow for too much overkill.

--------

Name:

--------

2. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

Monster List

Suggested monsters list for the roulette.

ROUND 1

Monster’s name: Goldar
    Monster’s origin: Mighty Morphing Power Rangers
    Monster’s powers/abilities/elemental attribute: Master tactician, master swordsman, amazing strength, flight via wings.
    Monster’s weaknesses: Usually flees and gives up when his sword is taken from his hand by force. His attack and defence output lowers greatly without his weapon.
    Monster’s appearance: http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z255/Pakkrat/Goldar.jpg
    Other: Will grow into a giant if defeated before Friday.

Defeated by: Defeated by Coyote Starrk, Luna Lovegood, 9Kairi9hearts and DPWolf.

Winners Prize Choice: Undergrowth as opponent and location as a dark forest.

ROUND 2

Monster’s name: Undergrowth
    Monster’s origin: Danny Phantom: Urban Jungle
    Monster’s powers/abilities/elemental attribute: Has ghost abilities (invisibility, intangibility, ectoblasts) and has power over plants. Can use special vines to take over people's minds. Can quickly take over wherever he takes root in with the help of his mind slaves and vegetation.
    Monster’s weaknesses: Ice.
    Monster's appearance: http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090922190215/dp/images/b/b4/UJ_04.jpg
    Other: When Undergrowth has control of someone, he can make them one of his army, allowing to use that person to fight on his side. Control can only be cut once Undergrowth is defeated.

Defeated by: No one (Escaped).

Winners Prize Choice: N/A

ROUND 3

Monster’s name:Ice Titan
    Monster’s origin:Hercules
    Monster’s powers/abilities/elemental attribute: Shoots ice projectiles, make ice come up from the ground, ice elemental
    Monster’s weaknesses:moves slowly if at all
    Monster's appearance:http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/kingdomhearts/images/thumb/f/f6/Ice_Titan.jpg/250px-Ice_Titan.jpg

Defeated by: 9Kairi9hearts

Winners Prize Choice: Darkside form

ROUND 4

Monster’s name: Darkside
    Monster’s origin: Kingdom Hearts
    Monster’s powers/abilities/elemental attribute: Creates minor Shadow Heartless by punching the ground, can shoot out dark energy balls from the hole in it's chest, Darkness element.
    Monster’s weaknesses: Head attacks and minor weakness to the light element, also is less powerful against a Keyblade wielder.
    Monster's appearance: http://thebbps.com/images/stories/2009/06/darkside.jpg
    Other: The Darksides are one of the most powerful Heartless species, it is also a giant, it is particularly resistant to attacks towards it's legs.

Defeated by: Coyote Starrk, Luna Lovegood and FireKeyblade.

Winner's choice:

ROUND 5

Monster’s name: The Beast
    Monster’s origin: Angel (TV series)
    Monster’s powers/abilities/elemental attribute: Turns any slain by him into zombies. Fire attribute and made of tough rock unbreakable through even the most intense physical assaults. The Beast is extremely strong and durable, even for supernatural standards. Can jump massive distances.
    Monster’s weaknesses: If his one of his horns is broken off, it can be used as a weapon to easily harm him. The Beast moves slightly slower than a human as well.
    Monster's appearance: http://www.bbc.co.uk/cult/buffy/ange...0/s4_beast.jpg
    Other: I forgot if he actually can use fire for attacks. ><

Defeated by: N/A

Winners Choice: N/A

ROUND 6

Monster’s name: Unagi
    Monster’s origin: Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Aang
    Monster’s powers/abilities/elemental attribute: Able to spit a jet stream of water, fast swimmer, powerful jaws with sharp teeth and a powerful tail.
    Monster’s weaknesses: It’s aquatic
    Monster's appearance: http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090227000755/avatar/images/1/10/Unagi.jpg
    Other: N/A

Defeated by: DPWolf

Winners choice: Yamato-no-Orochi

ROUND 7

Monster’s name: Yamato-no-Orochi (Orochi)
    Monster’s origin: Okami
    Monster’s powers/abilities/elemental attribute: Semi-invincibility, teeth, 8 elements - Fire, Lightning, Earth, Wind, Water, Poison, Light, Dark/Shadow
    Monster’s weaknesses: 8 Purification Sake
    Monster's appearance: http://www.okamiworld.com/wiki/images/4/4c/Orochi.jpg, http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/_.../images/6/65/943732_20080318_790screen008.jpg
    Other: This giant eight-headed monster has a body is "as big as a mountain" with a giant bell that holds its life force, although each head also has its own separate source of vitality. Each head must be defeated before the bell can be attacked. Two heads can also attack the same target. It is impervious to damage unless given the specially brewed 8 Purification Sake.

Defeated by: N/A

Winners choice: N/A

ROUND 8

Monster’s name: Phalanx
    Monster’s origin: Demon’s Souls
    Monster’s powers/abilities/elemental attribute: Phalanx itself is harmless as a blob of darkness. It’s danger lies in the 35 Hoplite (blob creatures that can throw spears and also stab at enemies, it also can regenerate it’s spear after being thrown and has a highly defensive shield on it’s front). Using the Hoplites numbers it covers itself in them as a shield against attack and an offence with it’s multiple spears and ability to command Hoplites to separate from the shield formation and flank enemies. It is also able to resurrect fallen Hoplites after a certain amount of time and self recover it’s own damage.
    Monster’s weaknesses: Fire attacks. The Hoplites are susceptible to attacks from behind.
    Monster's appearance: http://i326.photobucket.com/albums/k427/Fayt-Harkwind/Phalanx.gif
    Other: None

Defeated by: Coyote Starrk/DPWolf

Winners' Choice: Xigbar(Starrk)/Ryukotsusei(DPWolf)

ROUND 9 (Special Round)

Monster’s name: Xigbar
    Monster’s origin: Kingdom Hearts II
    Monster’s powers/abilities/elemental attribute: Space attribute. Xigbar has the ability to teleport, shift the terrain instantaneously, and carries two pistols that can fire thousands of rounds at once or be combined in order to create a powerful rifle with high stopping power. Although he can't technically fly, he can stay in midair indefinitely. He is also very durable and combat ready. If he isn't beaten quickly or takes too much damage, he will shrink the area and go in a beserk mode which will increase his powers and reduce the number of times he needs to reload.
    Monster’s weaknesses: Having to reload his weapons.
    Monster's appearance: http://www.freewebs.com/the_dark_prince4/o02.png
    Other: I guess he really isn't a monster. XD This is KHV, we should at least get in another Kingdom Hearts boss in here.

Monster’s name: Ryukotsusei
    Monster’s origin: InuYasha
    Monster’s powers/abilities/elemental attribute: Ryukotsusei has an incredible armored hide that is nearly impenetrable, even striking the scar Inu no Taishou's claw left in it had no effect. His Thunder Attack Bullet are large, powerful, pure white energy spheres are launched out of Ryukotsusei's mouth and can be fired numerous times consecutively. Not only does he posses a large and intimidating body, his demonic aura can easily disintegrate rocks without even having the dragon come in contact with it.
    Monster’s weaknesses: If an attack somehow pierces his skin, the only way to kill him would be to get through his skin and pierce his heart.
    Monster's appearance: http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090405002826/inuyasha/images/d/d1/Ryu.png
    Other: Ryukotsusei does not necessarily have to be killed, a strong and big enough projectile can be used to pin him to something after he is severely weakened, similar to how the Inu no Taishou originally put him to sleep. See this for an example: http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091025080309/inuyasha/images/c/c5/3783561761_a19335cfcf.jpg

Defeated by: n/a

Winners' Choice: n/a

ROUND 10

Monster’s name: Hei Bai
    Monster’s origin: Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Aang
    Monster’s powers/abilities/elemental attribute: Super strength, super speed (with after images), powerful sonic screams
    Monster’s weaknesses: Kindness for terrain based deeds
    Monster's appearance: http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080317224924/avatar/images/1/13/Hei_bai_001.jpg
    Other: Is a forest spirit that’s true form is a panda bear

Defeated by:

Winner's Choice:

3. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

Alright, we've got enough players. I'll start this round... somehow. I was gonna do it at 5pm but er... I kinda fell asleep.
    Anywho. I haven't come up with what city we're using so, yeah xD

Round 1 start

With a flash of light, Goldar appeared in the city. Instantly, he began to terrorise the civilians and demolish buildings with his great strength. He expected someone to try and stop him but he did not know who or what would. With his tactical mind he anticipated anything that clearly wasn't normal be it a form of energy or an object that might be attacking him.

4. 9Kairi9hearts Twilight Town Denizen

Genservant heard screaming from the city, and ran towards it.
    When he got there, he saw an evil-looking swordsman, and drew his own sword, and fired a blast of heat in it's direction.

5. Arch Mana Knight

OOC: I guess I'll just go with Starrk. XD Even though he might be a bit much to use so early.

IC:

Ugh...what's that noise? Opening his eyes slowly Starrk watched as a building began to collapse upon itself. The screaming of the humans annoyed him, at this rate he wouldn't be able to go back to sleep. He got off the bed he was laying in and walked outside, glancing at the furniture store he had just left. He yawned loudly and drew his guns, taking a moment to gain his composure before heading towards the center of the commotion. Well, whatever it was...it wasn't human. Starrk stood back, watching as someone else attacked Goldar. He decided to wait for an oppurtunity to finish the fight quickly, although if he could he would just wait it out.

6. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

Goldar turned to see a wave of heat fly towards him a second before it actually connected with his golden plates. The damage wasn't enough to hinder him but it was certainly hot and infuriating. "You'll pay for that!" Goldar yelled as he charged towards Genservant with his sword raised ready to strike.

7. 9Kairi9hearts Twilight Town Denizen

Genservant grinned, and then began to charge his sword with heat, waiting for Godar to get closer.
    "You know that gold plaiting is centuries out of style, right?" he said, egging the monster on.

8. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

"I am from centuries ago!", Goldar bellowed as he suddenly dashed forwards and swung downwards with his sword. His great strength would make it difficult to block such an attack alongside the force of gravity pushing down the metal blade.

9. 9Kairi9hearts Twilight Town Denizen

Genservant smiled, the monster had done just what he had expected. He dodge-rolled out of the path of the blade, and stabbed at Godar's chest with his flaming-hot blade, "realy, I didn't think you were that old!" he said, putting empithase on old.

10. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

Not having anticipated actually being hit this early, Goldar did what his instincts demanded and grabbed hold of Genservant's blade. Keeping a grip on his opponent's weapon with the blade still being in his torso, Goldar had a way to prevent his opponent from moving and making sure he could pay back the damage he received. As such, he swung his sword again, slashing Genservant's torso.

11. Arch Mana Knight

Starrk had grown tired of waiting, Goldar knew how to fight and could surely take a hit. Brute force would not have been a good idea. Now that he was busy, it would be easy to get in a free shot...or several hundred.

"Cero Metralleta." Starrk muttered, aiming his gun from the sidelines towards Goldar. A huge barrage of Ceros(OOC: Basically like energy bullets for all intents and purposes) came rushing at Goldar, the area of the attack would just barely miss Genservant's body only due to Starrk's acuracy.

12. Luna Lovegood nani panda-kun

Emmy was sitting at a table of a coffee shop, sipping some kind of elaborate blend with a fancy name, when she heard the distinct sound of metal clashing with metal. She got up to look out the large ceiling-to-floor window and peered down the street. From the window she saw the creepiest looking... person? "What the hell is that?" she thought aloud, looking at the animal-like features of the monster. She ran for the door, and could see a man in combat with the creature.
    She knew she had to do something before she decided to. Static danced along her fingers. She was half a block away, but was confident she could make the shot. But before she could do anything, a blast of energy from across the street broke her concentration.

13. 9Kairi9hearts Twilight Town Denizen

Genservant reeled back, clutching his side, his sword still stuck in Godar's Chest, "w-what are you?" he asked, spitting out some blood.

14. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

Goldar let out a hearty laugh pulling the sword from his chest and throwing it to the ground moments before being hit by a Macross Missile Massacre of Ceros. After the explosion subsided Goldar still remained on his feet but even more injured with his golden armour covered in black burn damage as he was smoking. He was letting out a low growling sound that was both rage and a type of 'ouch'.

15. 9Kairi9hearts Twilight Town Denizen

As Genservant fell back, he charged his hands with fire, and created a growing ball of flame in his palm,
    then he threw it at Godar.

16. Arch Mana Knight

Starrk raised an eyebrow, although he wasn't surprised that Goldar had survived, he didn't expect him to have such little effect on him. I see... He narrowed his eyes, watching as Genservant flung a ball of fire at Goldar. Starrk stood back, aiming one of his guns at Goldar as he waited to strike with a different tactic.

17. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

As the fire ball drew closer, Goldar sprouted wings and took to the sky avoiding the attack. Now in the air he saw what had fired the attack from a moment ago and was charging through the air towards it with his sword trailing behind, ready to slash. It wouldn't take much more than a few hits like that to bring Goldar down for good.

18. Arch Mana Knight

Starrk tilted his head slightly, firing off a Cero in Goldar's direction before swiftly pulling his own guns away to summon a blade of his own. He jumped into the air several meters in front of Goldar, ready to fight him head on if his shot missed.

19. 9Kairi9hearts Twilight Town Denizen

Genservant staggered for a bit, still clutching his side, he checked the cut, it was deep, "@#!$%&" he said, before collapsing to the ground.

20. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

Goldar spun to the side, dodging the cero with a barrel roll. As his opponent drew nearer with a sword of his own Goldar swung at Starrk. The two would be on a similar footing as they where both able to move freely in the air and had swords.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.