Kingdom Hearts: The Soul Reason

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Repliku, Jul 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. P Banned

Demyx shrugged. "The organization don't deserve anything. It's not you who is killing them. All you are doing is not standing in the way. It's not like you're going to be bad for letting them die. Besides, what do you plan to do when you get there? Fine, Axel may not attack you on sight. Larxane will and Lexaeus will. Xemnas will not stop them, and I certainly don't think that we should try to save them. After all, I see nothing threatening them, except them being held captive. So far I was let out, so I will assume whatever it is won't kill them." Demyx finished coldly, displaying the hard front that all nobodies coudl wear if their mask slipped.
    "WHAT THE FUDGE?!" Demyx yelled, as a Riku walked through the portal. "When the hell did you get a little brother?" Demx shouted at Riku. Remembering the point he was trying to get across earlier, Demyx strolled forward and put his arm around Repliku's shoulder. "Hey, kid, your big brother over there wants to go save a bunch of nobodies called the organization, who have all returned to life. Do you think we should try to help them, or leave them to their fate?"

2. Repliku Chaser

Riku was still surprised at seeing Repliku and the words Demyx spoke at first washed over him, going in one ear and out the other. However, he managed to shake off the effects and frowned. "He's not my little brother...Vexen made him."

Repliku smirked sardonically at Riku. "Aww, why can't I be your brother? It actually kind of works now, doesn't it, since we look alike but not exactly?" He then looked at Demyx. "I am a Replica created by Vexen, as he said. I want to be more but that's how it goes. As for helping the Organization, really unless any are like you and out here not being jerks, I don't care much about them anymore, though, if DiZ is right, they are all not going to live if we don't free them. You say they are imprisoned, but someone means to utterly destroy them. Having gone the route of death myself, I don't know if I wish that on someone else...also, we all seem to be back who died...doesn't that make you wonder?" Repliku studied the blond guy before him. He was a curiosity. None of the others he had met acted like Demyx, that was for sure. He almost had a more human nature than some of those he recalled. Vexen was cruel, Larxene was cruel, Marluxia was cruel, Axel was cruel, ...yeah, he had great memories of the Organization.

Riku silently stood there thinking. "This is weird."

DiZ gave a nod. "It will only become more odd as we continue."

3. OOC: Wow, Zexion was random xD.

"I'm surprised this kind of thinking will come from you, as you're Number 9, right, Demyx? You've never shown any hatred for them, or as close to hatred as we can feel, even when you were with them before...only because you're not a negative person..." The owner of that soft, neutral voice of smooth silk came out of the portal after Riku Replica, and she had followed, leaving the void open behind her for whether Raxtion wanted to step in and join them. Naminé hands were clasped on her back, a smile on her face as she eyed the Organization member happily as he spoke to Replica, knowing very well his personality, despite never really meeting him. When she had returned to Kairi, things occurred, so much, that memories were engraved to her, because she was a part of Sora, just as she was a part of Kairi, and she had rightly been deep within the Organization, whether kept away or not. She had heard Larxene speaking of him to Marluxia, saying that his constant positive outlook on life and jumpy persona was annoying, and was too "pure" to be in the "likes of this group", and one of them "being orders that he runs away from, except killing Heartless. Not that he got much to do, or could handle anything else, except for that". He wielded the power of water too, and wasn't known to fight, as far as he knowledge reached. It was hard not to be aware of conversations when she had to stay with them at that time, and she had remembered being surprised that there was such a member in their ranks, untainted, innocent, because they were all jaded and distant. Even Axel and Roxas were jaded and distant, or rather, are. She tilted her head at him. "You may not know me, and I may not know you, personally, but...my name is Naminé."

With a small grin, her cornflower eyes went to search her surroundings, the cool breeze of the sea slightly blowing her ash blonde hair, yet not strong enough to disorder its style. After just a few seconds of thinking before, she had decided to, yes, go ahead and come through, not wanting her doubts to stop her from gaining what she must know, even if she wasn't so certain still. Sighing, she spotted Riku, and gave him a nod of greeting, and Sora, though she blinked her eyes at him tenderly, before turning to Kairi, her smile never fading when staring at her other self. Something clench within her chest, far, but there, and she couldn't quite know what it was. Fear? Trepidation? Either way, she deviated her attention to Ansem himself next to her then, who was utterly drenched from head to toe, and she could only guess it was Demyx, unless he fell into the water of the oceab. She tried hard not to let out a giggle, though it was difficult. Reminding herself of the young, mullet haired man now, she focused on him again, a bit more serious now, yet the glad expression was still present, despite that it held some sort of sadness. "You're suppose to be quite cheery, from what I heard. But...is more than just saving the Organization, because, Nobodies, are people, a part of a being that makes a human. A incomplete piece of one whole who are doomed to feel no emotions, or feelings because of the way they are born and created with the lack of a Heart. You joined to get that back, perhaps not knowing what it took to gain it, yet...I would think, that's what we can all have in common, together. To be whole, and not disappear into darkness. And now...and now, they are in danger, not just the Organization, but every Nobody in existence. They are gathering in The World That Never Was, and are trapped there by some force, their Souls about to be used horribly...to the point where it can be fatal. Not just for a Nobody in general to fade, but as in death of a human being...never returning..."

By now, her face had lost all the happiness it had, and appeared forlorn, dejected, her arms now wrapping around herself gently as she looked down at the hot sand beneath her feet. "Ansem can explain it better, for you all...and I don't know why you want them to be killed, but...I won't ask. Is just...more serious than it seems like." Her voice had lost its spark, and she went into a fit of quiet, her gaze now up once more, and timidly glancing around her. She somehow felt like she had started something.

Xemnas gazed at the room blankly as Larxene began her trouble, about to say something to end the conversation entirely to continue forth, until he suddenly focused on the empty sixth chair on his right, awaiting as his senses raged. On cue, another black portal that ranged from above to down in a quick cylinder had taken place, and he now stared at a familiar face on the seat, somewhat pleased at the fact that he had woken, and in turn, other members might as well. In fact, he was precisely calm to have Zexion, who was a known prodigy for his intelligence, to join in the discussion in time. He acknowledge the male with a nod, saying quietly, "It is good that you have awaken. Much good."

He now was quite hesitating to really begin to explain, considering that many others could appear like him as well in just a manner of minutes. Despite this, he had called forth a sort of control, directing this at his order, specifically Saïx and Xaldin, "Can we all agree to deter the topic of mutiny, and be aware of the problem that we're facing as we speak? If not, then I will begin and leave you to your musings."

4. Clawtooth Keelah se'lai!

"Errr, Ansem, or DiZ if you prefer."Sombre said,"You seem to know so much. I was on the beach earlier when time seemed to stop and a voice sppoke something to me. I can't remember all of it but it was something like:

The three have come back but their task is not over, err something like, The ones they sought to destroy and their others have come back, something about destiny and purpose, umm, seek out the one, something, I can't remember, and then something about the mark of the star and of the key.

Would you be able to tell me about that? I figured that one of there others is him," she said pointing at Repliku," but I dunno, do Sora and Kairi have others too?".

5. Roxaspartanti King's Apprentice

Xaldin put down his hood. "I'm sure we all came to the conclusion that we came back with was not exactly of the best ideas." Xaldin said, "I'm sure Siax wouldn't want mutiny on his behalf. Him being a 'suck up' like Roxas once said."
    Siax was about to say something, but he remembered his outburst, and sunk back into his seat again.

"We all don't have hearts. But we do have souls. And those souls of ours are more important then hearts. So, I suggest we forget our old arguments, traitorings, murderers, and once again start over, and face up to a much more bigger force." Xaldin looked to Xemnas. "Forgive your once second in command and forgive him. When we all woke up, I'm sure we were just confused and didn't know what to do." Xaldin looked to Larxene. "And to those of you who laugh, go ahead and fake laugh all you want. But forget about all the past things that ruined the organization."
    Siax knew everyone was making good points, except him. He cursed himself, clenching his fists.

Xaldin turned to Zexion. "The most intelligent of us, I'm sure, will help us who are not as intelligent in times of need." Xaldin gazed over to Siax. "I'm sure Siax intentions are at least, the same as all of us. To get once again a being."
    Siax dared not look over to Xaldin.
    Why do all of us change? he thought.

"I'll say this once again. Forget what has happened, and stand against an even worse enemy. Worse then the keyblade bearers, worse then the light. We are standing against an enemy which we have no information on. Only on what they are planning to do. Something with the souls." Xaldin inhaled deeply the air, he knowing that he said too much, Siax may argue with him on changing. He hoped that the organization would forget past arguments, like he said many times, and work together on something that would destroy the organization forever-without coming back. He looked up to Xemnas.
    "What do you think?"

6. Repliku Chaser

OOC: Marluxia is now up for grabs since the player hasn't shown up since the RP began basically. Also, if Sora's player doesn't post today I am going to give the character to someone else who hopefully will accept my invitation to join. I don't want to just pause the RP or run Sora myself so that I'm not appearing to 'hog' all the main characters. DestinyStar is also on a break and she plays Kairi but I may have someone fill her role temporarily until DS comes back.

I hope everyone else is having fun and doing well with things here and as I've said before, if there are any problems feel free to comment. You guys are doing great and though we have to fill in some voids here and there the RP is actually moving along very well so far. I <3 your posts and hope the story will keep you interested.

IC:

<Destiny Islands> Riku gave a nod back to Namine as she acknowledged him. "Hey Namine." He then waited for Ansem to speak since Namine had passed the buck to him. He now though was racing to think of a name for Riku Replica though because he so didn't want to just call him Riku Replica all the time.

Ansem, who was still rather drenched, stood there and listened to Namine's words and looked at Demyx. He frowned a bit noticeably. "Demyx, you are the only Nobody, other than Namine and Roxas, who are not contained to The World That Never Was. All others, including the lesser Nobodies that are not so fortunate as you to have a human form, are there and any new Nobodies created by Heartless that roam are also going straight there."

"Were it just that they were 'stuck there' it would be one thing. Despite the problems I have with some of them, even I feel it is wrong to leave them to their utter extinctions via this method where they do not go on to Somebodies or to the life cycle. It would be cruel. It would in some ways be easy to do, but it would also not be the just thing to do. Their Souls are meant to be consumed and obliterated for power. They will not go on or have any existence at all if this happens. I hope this makes it more clear."

He turned and looked at Sora, Riku, Sombre and Kairi. "Your help could also be needed but I feel as though this is also a plausible trap. I can take us there but whatever we do it will have to be swift." He then studied Sombre a moment. "The return of myself, you, though you do not recall and Repliku are very well from another source. There is someone out there that would seem to not wish the calamity that is about to take place to transpire. We may need to find this other entity that may counter the one or group of people that is on a bid for power. Unfortunately, we know no more as the message for my own return is hazy and it appears the same for others. If you heard the voice, it means you are more than likely a part of this and you should assist us if it is in your will to do so."

"Does anyone know where King Mickey went to? And this note we have, it's sent by him but not his words. We may need to find him and maybe the one who wrote these words or told King Mickey them to send to us, maybe it is the same person who brought Sombre here and also returned some of you to life?" Riku was partially pondering aloud.

<TWTNW> Xigbar looked at Xaldin and nodded in agreement. "He speaks the truth, man. Saix, it'll work out. You're one of us. We can deal with personal grievances later. We gotta focus on the now...now."

"Thank you, Xemnas. It seems there is much to discuss. What is the exact predicament we face here, if we can move on...?" He looked over at Saix and then Larxene. Oh yes, there was Larxene...she was always rather mean to him. Had he any feelings regarding her, he'd have thought she was someone that needed kicked down a few pegs, but at the same time, she could be worse. The sadism thing was a joke. She was actually smarte than she let on at times. What a fool though for joining with Marluxia who was doomed to fail. Of course...he was a fool for trusting Axel. Yeah, that flame head was here too. But yes...there was need to focus on greater things. Revenge was for fools or those who had time for it. He had to admit in the end though, Axel got him and that was something that was not easy to do. He'd perhaps give props to the red head later. In the end, Zexion was tranquil. He had returned to the existence of a Nobody. It was almost as if the events at Castle Oblivion had gone by in perhaps some weird dream. Maybe, Zexion thought, that was the best way to look at it to carry on with events that were current.

7. Princess Luna Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

I, very lovingly accept your invitation to join this awesome RP, Repliku. Thank you for considering me.<33 Well, we already talked, and you know whom I want from here, but I’ll post it anyway. I’d like to take::

Marluxia
    Sora [you can give me the clearance for this character later today]
    Kairi [I’ll have her until DestinyStar returns]

Oh, and I will probably need at least 48 hours to catch onto everything... :sideways: So hope that it won't be much of a problem. Thank you, Repliku.<33

8. OOC: I have nothing to say for Naminé, so just think she's silently watching everything. So, I will post as Xemnas and Larxene. I'm just elated I got the speech over with (most was a summary of what Repliku said). Longest post ever. Happy reading :P.

But...ZOMG1 ZOMG! ZOMG! ZOMG! Pyrɸ has joined us!!! 8DDDD YAAAAAAY!

Larxene pouted childishly, her arms crossing indignantly as the reaction she was expecting from her words did not come at all. Saïx did not bother to say anything, and Xaldin took it with ease. She should expect that they knew her guiles by now, yet, this took the fun away from everything. Too. Boring. Her entertainment was gone. Frowning, as she lost her princess-like position on her chair and laid back, she dropped her hands on her lap lazily in her less than pleased and less ravished mood, her wrist hitting a object that was beneath her coat and somewhere on her pants. Curious, having nothing better else to do, she slipped her hand under it, and fiddled around her pants pocket, grasping a hard, square item, and with a quick flick, took it out, and laid it out before her to study.

She blinked, and gazed at it oddly.

A tape recorder.

What in blazes, was she doing, or why she had, a tape recorder in her pocket? The question didn't last long, because it was there she reminded herself that when she was cleaning out her room from Castle Oblivion, she had put other things around when moving them back to her old room here. Larxene had forgotten. A lot. This was random, sure, yet to her, she had used the tape recorder for her musings before, in the way of voice journal...the musings that seemed so long ago now. She didn't know where she left the private tapes, or if it was thrown into the bag that she abandoned in her quarters, but they were what was unknown to everyone else. It was everything, and it was her real thoughts and "feelings" of certain happenings and situations, and even those of members individually. Checking to see if there was a tape, as she recalled the last time she used it was...on that day where their plans were coming into a certain end, she messed around. She barely got finish it, though, you could guess. Pressing play to see if anything was there that she didn't want deleted, she waited as the tape rolled, and soon after a minute, she heard her voice come through, quite loud from the speaker, though not high enough for it to pass anyone else's ear except hers. It was weird, to explain how she felt right now about listening to this. She was talking about how their plot was slowly coming together, and everything was going oh so swell in her ignorance. And how she had spoken to Marluxia about her desire and contemplations of letting Axel-

She stopped it there automatically, a bit flustered at the turn it took, and decided right then and there to erase everything as she clicked another button. She clearly remembered what was said next, not only about Axel, and her talk with Marluxia about having him join them, or convincing him [not that he truly fell for it], as the naïve fool she was, but her personal gripes about Xemnas himself. Despite the fact that it couldn't be heard, as far as she knew, that was a awkward subject to get out now either way. It was there, she also realized, that she could use this to record Xemnas and his explanation, not having to repeat it all to Marluxia or others. Smirking at this, she waited until the tape was cleansed, rewind it to the beginning, and held it until Xemnas began. What a perfect gift.

"Very well," was all Xemnas stated to all, though eyeing Xaldin sharply, quite curious, more to what he said, than anything else done. The sudden change of perspective. Despite this, however, they had the need to begin this sooner than later, and figure out a way to prevent their fate at all costs, and gave a stern nod to the Whirlwind Lancer. His concentration was derived to Larxene, when she heard her speak, or so it seemed. What he found was that she had a recording device, and her thumb was lingering on a button. This was ingenious. This way, all that had to be done was the tape recorder to be passed down to the members who were still slumbering. Waiting to be certain there was silence as he shook off how the female had gotten a hold of it, he calmly started. "To be aware of the situation more deeply, I will lend you the information needed to understand the goal that this unknown force is planning to accomplish. You have heard of the Heart, the Body, and the process of a Heartless and Nobody, to being Whole. This, concerns the Soul, as most of you are informed. A cryptic topic that has yet not been reached. Our soul is perhaps the most important. You lose your Heart, it becomes a Heartless, and your Body and Soul makes separate being. Alive, just divided. If you lose the Soul, you will die. Is our life force. Our energy. Our spirit. It connects to the cycle of life."

He had taken a pause, now that they were treading on more serious grounds. "Without the natural body to hold the Soul at bay, as is the case with us, the nature of the Soul's power is amplified to grant further abilities, becoming tied to an element of nature. As is apparent, we all have a element that we are based on. This subject will reappear as I go on, so keep this fact in mind. What the Soul usually does when it is 'bodiless' under normal conditions, however, all I know is that it passes out of the realm of the Living plane. This could lead to findings and beliefs of reincarnation and other transitions. Where it goes, it is unknown to me. Yet, I also suspect this is what this new entity that is using us does know, something that we need to know ourselves: where the Soul settles after we die. This is simple to take in for you, I am certain."

He took a break there as well, not wanting to give too much at the same time, and let them process what was said. If only he could remember and had found more feedback. Noticing that he was staying silent for too long, he collected himself. "To continue, yes, there are Planes, that are attached to the universe making it more of a 'multi'. There is the Live Plane, as mentioned, which life such as plants, animals, humans, us, reside on. Then there is Darkness, of course, Light, and Nothingness, that exist outside of this realm of existence, in some way affecting how things work. However, these effects have not been so scarring on the Live Plane as when the Heartless were sent out and Nobodies were created. What this all means, has yet to be seen, unfortunately. Except perhaps, it can lead us to our new enemy and what his or her thoughts are ranging from. These are all, definitely theories, yet not farfetched ones, and can be closer to the truth."

Another breath. "This is where technicality takes place. There are reasons why people have rejected us and had given us no point in existence, calling us anomalies. To the truth, we would not exist if the Heartless had not been introduced to the living plane who's solely responsible for this would not be disclosed :P. This means that others, like sages, who wither on the topic of Souls, Hearts, the components, will come to conclud that we are unnatural, don't exist, not important, to be alone. It is also known to them, that since Heartless and Nobodies should not really exist in the Living Plane, we can be affecting how the Live Plane works in turn, and this is probably why we are perceived the way we are and treated, that we can seriously alter and spoil beyond the realm. IN ALL. I'm sharing this to you, because, we need all we can have, as we do not know how far the knowledge of this someone, this person who is a threat, expands, and what he, or she, is using to the best of their insight."

It was there he straightened up pointedly, reaching the end, and the finality, as he glanced at them all. He took a moment there too, to make sure they kept all that was said in mind. "The three components of a person. Body, Heart, and Soul. There are all sentient beings in their right and are strong and a aspect to a high degree. What I have come to see, putting this all together, is that this entity will use us for our Souls. If you can recall, something I had stated to keep in your heads, our Souls without a proper and natural body stem to a element. We are Souls of the former person with a new Body composed of darkness and an element of existence. This makes a person to be more powerful since the Soul does not reside in a thin weak fleshed body in the way of a human. For any Nobody, this is energy. We are a power source. And this, I think, is why Nobodies of the like, are gathering in this world, and why we are trapped, and our portals not functioning. For further of this usage."

It was there he was finished, a sort of rare outline on his face that knew that this was something out of their control. And was serious than anything they had faced. "If our Souls are messed with, it is ripped apart, destroyed, and we can never come back. Death will permanently come to us all."

The longest bout of quiet and serenity took place, the reality setting in. Xemnas had leaned back, waiting for the reactions and the excerpts that may come.

"In other words, we got to the hell out of here somehow," Larxene broke in quickly, not bothering to hold back on her words, and simply exclaim this straight out, her airy and deceivingly innocent voice resonating around the wide room as her wide eyes flowed to their highest authority. She pressed the "Stop" button on the tape recorder down, not needed any longer to project the grave words Xemnas had spoken, having been listening closely and intently herself. This current information was all new to her, so she was glad that she had come to hear it as far as this meeting had gone, and how long Xemnas's speech was. To her, it was always hard to keep up, considering the long, drawn out theatrics that their leader is known for. In her opinion, at least. She somehow daydreamed or tuned him away as more thoughts invaded her head. This time, however, it caught her interest as it had never done before, and she found her mind skimming through every syllable and consonant that was mentioned. Larxene had wondered where the Soul went, when she died, when everyone died, and why they were rejected as much as they were, and why they are gifted with these powers, and how their elements and energy worked around the fact that they had a more sufficient component body for the Soul to harness it, and give out.

This was minor, to her, compared to the last closing paragraph. Admittedly, she wasn't exactly fully fearless, though she was hardly scared of anything, and nothing really made her afraid or anxious, or even affected her. Yet this...this world can easily be their death bed. Again. And then, they will be lost to all, not just as Nobodies, but their Soul, their spirit, themselves, whether with a normal human body or not. Larxene was one to think that the Soul was like DNA, were their own selves are encrypted, and is who they are. What makes them. A way to live on without the use of a body. Just...not physically present. That was something...that was something she did not want. At all. She did not like when she had faded, she wasn't ready...she wasn't ready to disappear at that time, and, she remembered correctly, that she incidentally lost her composure, and...well, she wasn't proud of what she revealed at the last moments, so to speak. This was worse, though.

If anything, death was her greatest fear. Or was, as she couldn't really, as a Nobody. She didn't know.

For the first time feeling something swell, in her chest and stomach, she attempted to hide her expression by peering down at the tape recorder she still held in her hand, dropping her stare. She cursed herself, though. Damn it. She was acting weak now. And not with people she wanted to precisely show it to. Resolute, she put it behind her until she was in her own privacy, and looked up again, more hardened. Actually, a glare to particularly nothing, waiting for what they were to do now. The portals did not work, after all, and there was no other options to escape. Surely, they couldn't stay here and lie like rats in a locked cage, prowling around normally while death and tinkering will be done in any, ticking second. For the rats, by researchers and scientists for studies. For them, by a unseen force plotting to use their Souls for power, and basically destroy them the worst way anyone could think possible. She despised it already. Unbeknownst to her, this, outside her view, was only about less than a second reaction, and was easy to cover up for those who did not manage to see it in that blink of a eye. Yet, unaware, it did not soothe the concern that she lost her wall, her thoughts bordering on the news, and the hope that no one had picked this up, and their attention were only focused on Xemnas.

9. P Banned

Demyx's eyes widened as he heard what Riku said. He stared at the youth''s chest, and past Repliku. Everything except Repliku's torso became completely zoned out. Xemnas himself could have appeared, and would not have disturbed Demyx's gaze. Slowly, Demyx raised a hand to his own chest, and rested it gently there. He shook his head sadly. He reached out towards Repiku's chest, and placed his hand against it. As soon as he touched the emblem, he sighed in envy. "A heart. Tainted, but still, a heart!" He murmured to himself.
    Demyx briefly shook his head from side to side to clear his thoughts. "Sorry." He said, not sounding that sorry about it.
    He turned to the girl who just appeared through the portal. She seemed to be challenging his personality. Demyx was not accustomed to little girls telling him he was thinking strange, so he reacted in the only way possible.
    "I want them gone, because they have nothing that I want, and I am a traitor. Before, I had the chance of getting a heart. Now I shall be hunted by them. They gave no heart to me and they are going to try to destroy me. I want to remain alive, so I can possibly get a heart by hanging out with these guys. It worked for Axel." Demyx finished his explanation coldly. Who was she anyway? Namine? That name was familiar. A spark went off in Demyx's brain.

"Hey, you're the organization's memory witch, aren't you?" Demyx laughed out loud. "You were held prisoner and forced to change Sora's memories. You were cooped up with Larxane! Yet for some reason, you want to go and save her." Demyx tried to keep up the hard front, but eventually he paled. "Every nobody? All of them going to be destroyed?" The water dancer was scared. What could actually exert so much energy as to destroy all nobodies? "I think we better do something... Is there nothing we can do, apart from charging in? Call me a coward if you will, but the idea of entering the slaughter pen with the rest of them doesn't seem like the best of plans. You want to rescue all of the drowning people, but when you dive into the tide, you are only going to be able to take one or two at a time. There are millions there. And we are not considering the pull of the current. We may lose one of our own number too. Can't you guys do something with Kingdom Hearts? Could that break the darkness?"
    As an afterthought, he added at DiZ, "How do you know so much?"

10. Repliku Chaser

OOC: Xemnas and Ansem are about tied for speeches. Whee~ Who would have thought that wouldn't happen?

<TWTNW> Xigbar leaned back in his chair and rubbed his chin contemplatively. Oh, man, this was NOT GOOD! "Well...damn, Larxene is right. We're totally stuck here." He began forming in his head the area and best advantages on how to take on something that entered it, but what if this being or whatever was going to be operating as the Grim Reaper didn't have to enter there to get them all? Oh, this was not shaping up well. Well I'm definitely not going down without a fight. This ain't happening. It then popped into his head as he was pondering the area. "The being, whatever it is, let Demyx go. It had to have. He said he was going to Destiny Islands. He didn't want to be with us anymore. It let him out and Destiny Islands is the home of Sora, Riku and Kairi. That has to mean something, ya know."

Zexion tapped his index finger against his chin. They were miraculously brought back by some being who intended to wipe them all out. How had this been done? And why if it could bring them back did it not have the ability to have been around to collect them when they were defeated? Perhaps it had not been around the whole time? No...it had to have watched them, but did something free this force then? Things were looking quite bleak but understanding this hidden enemy in its tactics would be most beneficial, he concluded. If it did want the Keyblader, something was up with that. But what? Puzzles of words roamed in Zexion's mind as he pondered the meaning of it all. He then gave a nod as things began to add up into a theory in his mind. Was he right? He would not know until he saw Sora again.

Destiny Islands: Repliku looked at Demyx as he put a hand over the symbol on his chest. "Everyone has Darkness. Maybe though you'll get a Heart, Demyx. First thing's first though...you've got to be brave. You know that place. We'll need you." He patted Demyx on the shoulder, trying to be comforting. Demyx was well...the nicest Nobody he ever met.

11. Roxaspartanti King's Apprentice

Siax, still leaned over in his usual pose in his seat, the most comfortable way to sit, he thought. He, of course, looked down at the sign in the middle of the throne room, his mind directing to Xemnas's speech only.
    This beings trying to destroy us for good.
    Siax thought, although no emotion. But he remembered an emotion from his somebody. Fear.
    We could've lost to the keyblade bearer, but all we did was dissapear into darkness for a long time. Now, someone like the organization is playing with our souls-no returning. Never coming back.

Xaldin smiled, glad he escaped mutiny. Maybe not like him, but like Siax, he sensed, fear of being only one man stand against someone whos playing with your main lifeforce. He examined all the members.
    Zexion was deep in thought, thinking of all the things that could happen, he thought. Like an intelligent being. Which was true. He didn't want to think of what other members were doing, he was just going to concentrate on what lies ahead.

12. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

hey repliku.I'd like to join please:
    Character Name: Jack
    Homeworld: Radient Garden
    Description: Has a black trench coat,black boots,black t-shirt and black Cargo pants(non puffy) that have heavy steel plates on the pockets and certain other areas.Has spiky blonde hair and dark blue eye's.When he gets into an intense battle he changes.He rip's off his gear to show another layer of clothes exactly the same as the others without the weight of the plates and without the trench coat.His clothes along with his hair turn white.White thunder fizzles around him and he looks like he's splitting in two.His double edged black long sword is engulfed in White thunder.this is what is called his white lightning stage.
    History: At the age of 5 he was able to control his weapon which was about six times his own size.By the age of 8 after he'd been struck by a freak bolt of white lightning which seemed to give him an ability to gain a state where he was emensely powerful.He grew emensely powerful as he grew up and when the world was engulfed by darkness when he was 13 he turned to the realm of Darkness and travelled to different worlds.He became known as White lightning on other worlds.
    Abilities: He controls the power of Lightning which is the colour white.He controls the power over his black double edged long sword.

If i'm in give me a recap and tell me what each group is doing please.

13. Ansem59 Chaser

Raxtion thought to himself I'd better follow... they seem like they're in some fix... and if I don't follow now... I may regret it for the rest of my life... memories of my past could be baried deep within that next place... Raxtion went through and the setting changed dramatically from a somewhat dark forest to a sunny day on a tropical island... everything seemed at peace there... no heartless... no battles... just... peace... Raxtion marveled at it's beauty... but qiuckly realized he had fallen behind the other three... and Ran to the boy and the girl "hi, my name is Raxtion... I decided to follow along... I hope you guys don't mind."

14. Roxaspartanti King's Apprentice

This may be considered spam, but i seriously envy you guys who make long posts.
    Your amazing. I will call you authors.

15. OOC: I feel bad giving Pyrɸ so much to read ^^;. Darn. But, Rep, what do we do now? Do we just keep them discussing about the problem and all, or take some sort of action?

And aw, Soranspartanti :3. That's a nice compliment. But if you know what to say and have a lot to say as well, then it comes easy. That's the key. Like some of our posts can be short, too, if we don't have much to write about. In fact, in my times RPing, I've seen alot of people progress, and you can clearly be at that level. I think you are, anyway.

"I have thought of that, and we could have one of us test this, and portal to Destiny's Islands, and witness the outcome, see if anything is amiss. It is unknown whether this entity just let Demyx free because it led to them, let him free because of breaking away from us, or let him pass in a sort of decision, or further ploy. Or maybe, for some other reason that focuses on the Keyblade wielders themselves...this is meant to be discussed, because most of what I had spoken, compared with recent events and what has been given in information as of now, are theories. It is in need that we figure out the missing pieces. It does not do good when our foe are a step above us, as this is only a disadvantage," Xemnas answered, agreeing with what was said, and had concluded himself the same way. He did not like when there were holes, because that could be the most important object to solve the puzzle with. "If any other thoughts are to be shared, please do so. Zexion, I see you had figured something?"

"Axel never really got a Heart, I should know...I was with him for the most while, and we both always questioned it. Always. He felt like he had one, and the friendship with Roxas was a part of that, because, with a Heart, I concluded by myself, traces remain, shadows. With the bond Axel created, a bond that no one else seemed not to even attempt, it made him feel more alive than before, and that's what got him to the state he was in. Roxas, however, is still a mystery. Axel and I even suspected of him actually having a Heart, which is why the affect can be understandable. Axel was close to one, and why Sora also reminded him of it. You can ask him yourself, if you wanted to. Of course, that's another subject entirely...but I guess, you can feel like that too if you had such friends, so I get your need to be here, as I doubt the Organization wanted to focus on friendships or attachment...I want to see Axel again, since he promised we would meet, " Naminé spoke in a sort of reply, having been just enjoying the island sun as the rest discussed what they needed to. However, that truly got her to respond was the mention of Larxene and how she was with them in Castle Oblivion, and she felt she needed to xpandon her reasons why. "As for Larxene, her company wasn't as bad as you would think, believe it or not. She taunted me, yes, yet she never laid a hand on me in a hit, until...the end, and even there, her aim wasn't me. She didn't say anything or did harm when I spoke out of turn either. And at times, when it wasn't her reminding me of what I had to do, when it was her clock to watch over me, she put up conversations that had nothing to do with it, something that Marluxia never did. Is because of her, actually, that I heard about you. It was less lonely that way, to be honest. That's why, I thought that with her, since she was more willing to listen, I tried to reason with her and make her stop before, but I guess she was more upset than usual by that point, and she found me at fault..."

She halted there, her voice getting more and more lower and saddened as she remembered back then. It was true, to leave it all behind, what she herself had done, it was all said and over, forgiven, and it wouldn't do anyone good to let it haunt the mind so badly it made anyone depressed. But, she was always surprised, truthfully, at how Larxene could've easily done worst to her, tortured, yet never did. For someone who was planning betrayal, she wasn't good with dealing with one targeted at her, now that she thought about it. Then again, she hadn't guessed why she and Marluxia partnered up in the first place. Naminé didn't know whether her demeanor was because she was female company that had lacked in that castle, or something else either, but Marluxia was way more of a threat and presence. She shuddered involuntarily at that thought, looking at the ground, recalling back on the way he touched her shoulder and whispered things. Her eyes shut tight to shake it away, and she wondered if he was there along with the members. Naminé didn't hate them, but...she wasn't looking forward to seeing Marluxia again the most. Getting back on track though, she reopened them, and stared back at the musician, her tone more weaker, "Marluxia and Larxene weren't the best, but I don't judge, because I understand them, in some sort of connection. They are incomplete beings, wanting to be whole, and will work to that as of their nature. Some of their personalitiess aren't really something to praise, but we also don't know their personal reasons of why they do so. As far as what they want to accomplish and their actions, with them being Nobodies, if it wasn't for memories left, they would be full humanoid robots, and if they don't do anything, they will fade to darkness eventually. I guess you have to be one to really understand, or, search for something more within them. You really want a Heart, don't you, Demyx? Axel...Axel had come a long way, and this was only because he had began to form something that others did not think of trying. Imagine if they all had done that, and the change it may bring."

She smiled slightly. "I might not like their way of doing things, I can't justify that, but I can never blame them. Not really. That is, if you were curious as to why I want to save them, and don't harbor a grudge. They get chased away, ignored, and rejected enough because they were never meant to exist and are considered nothing, people would rather have them gone, or treat them as that. You don't have to think similarly, yet that's where I stand, and why I'm neutral to what they've done. The best path is to forget, because the more you hate and the more you wrapped yourself in it, the greater your darkness becomes, even opting revenge. I don't need that, nor want it. Besides...nobody, nobody deserves death in how they are trapped with now. Or death at all. To abandon them this way when we had a chance to do something makes us no better. And this time, we don't even have the lack of Heart to make up for it, so...what does that say about us then? This is why, I'm so glad that we can agree to help them..."

Yet, that wasn't also looking positive as of now. Demyx did have a point, it would be much more foolish to just go straight ahead to the fire, and it won't help anyone when they were all in danger as well. If only there was some form of communication...it all appeared bleek. Staring back up at Ansem, she asked him, as he was the most knowledgeable of the group so far, "Do we take a risk? I'm not even certain if they are aware of the situation...what do we do?" She got distracted when she heard the familiar voice of Raxtion, and shifted to see him there, having followed in the end.

OOC: Is hard to explain some of Naminé's actions >.<, cause we don't have much given. I followed with what her quotes had said and the Novels of her overall opinion, and her lack of hatred. She did pity Saïx even when he smacked her ala Larxene. That's some pure soul right there.

16. Repliku Chaser

OOC: Daxma, sure thing. There's a recap on the first page for anyone that has missed current events so you can hop in at one of the worlds that is not TWTNW.

Soranspartanti - trust me, you get better with time and just letting things flow. You are doing pretty good here so keep with it. :)

Destiny Islands: Repliku shook his head and moved away from Namine. "They didn't harm you so much because you are little frail thing that would break and they needed to study memories and there you appeared, having abilities of memories at the Castle Oblivion. You act like any of them cared for you while you tried to be better but were the same. You can stop building up Marluxia and Larxene anytime now. It was fine for them and you to mess up my head and you, who tries to pass no judgment on anyone else can't because you can't even apologize for your wrong doings but to one person...and that's Sora. Demyx was around the Org a lot longer than you. I think if he wants a crap opinion of some of the members, he's obligated. You were just a tool. So was I. Get over yourself." Repliku glared and then turned away. He really could not understand her and what she had said basically made like their actions were just totally fine there because no one hurt the little pale drawing girl in the white gown. He wanted to be much more livid but as the Darkness welled up in him he forced himself in inhale and exhale slowly. "Forget I said anything."

Riku frowned and scratched the back of his neck. "You have a different perspective maybe than most of us would, Namine. Perhaps you have too guilty of a conscience. I'm not seeing much good in certain Org members, but I'll give them their chance as you convinced me to do with Axel. However, feelings, whether or not they come from the Heart, may not be so wonderful on both sides as we go to help the Organization. Neither side is going to trust the other after what's happened. Just be aware of that and not everyone is going to listen to you either. You were hit by Larxene because you were in the way and Marluxia was using you as a shield. Saix hit you. I think you underestimate when they get determined on something, just how far they are willing to go. I like Axel, but he also was one who would go to the extreme. In the end, it might be that which saves them but I think we also better be aware they could turn on us at any time and just because you are a Nobody doesn't mean you are like them."

Ansem stood quietly, assessing the situation. "Demyx here is different, as are Namine and Roxas, which may very well be why they are not trapped, though I am pondering that Demyx may have been sent to lure more into the web."

He turned and studied Namine. "You have a nature about you that would suggest there is good in anyone but I ponder how wholesome the view is. With the Organization, and Nobodies, the potential is there but only if they learn to seek out what it is that Roxas and you, as well as Axel found and now Demyx seeks. Perhaps if a Nobody cannot feel emotions but react of past emotions, he or she can also feel empathy to other people's emotions should those people be willing to share."

"Perhaps you cannot 'blame' them because you cannot blame yourself for what you had done to get over your own loneliness, luring Sora there in the first place to the Castle Oblivion, then erasing Sora's, Donald's, Goofy's, Jiminy's and Riku Replica's minds and giving them false ones. I do not say this to harm you, but to make you think."

He studied the petite girl in front of him. "They are Nobodies, beings recreated and strong in spirit, though they lack a Heart. Their souls recall their past lives for the most part and they knew right from wrong. You also knew what you did was very wrong and yet you did so any way because you were lonely and felt a connection to Sora. You are a Nobody but you had changed because of a willingness to do so and the kindness Sora showed you, and it is a change perhaps the others beyond just Axel, Demyx here now, Roxas and you achieved. However, there's a trick to that, young one. That is they must see that they were wrong and accept blame for their actions and take actual responsibility. You need to do that too and stop covering for them. They can figure this out. They may have no hearts to feel regret at the same level as some of us, but we all must face the music some time and realize what the song is telling us. Nobodies may not have Hearts but they still have Souls."

TWTNW: Zexion shrugged, not sure what to say at the moment. "I am thinking. We may actually have to rely on hope at this point. The Keybladers may be our only way out of here since all corridors are blocked that we can utilize. This being is perhaps relying on the Keybladers' benevolence being above their disdain for our past actions to them an their worlds...don't you think? What would this person want with them? We may already know our fates too well, but why them?"

17. Naminé was surprised at the sudden snap from Riku Replica, and something ignited in her. She didn't know what, but it reminded her of the same way Roxas quipped at her back at the mansion, and the tone was not something she would like to be directed for. At first, she had kept quiet, and was hurt, yet it turned into a sort of determination as her thoughts swirled on everything anyone ever said to her, and whether time spent with Kairi made her have some fire, she didn't know, but she creased her eyebrows at him, her tiny lips in a frown, though her tone was the exact opposite of what she was presenting, as it was as it still held a soft calm. She focused on him and ignored anything else for the second. "I apologize for saying something positive about them, for once, instead of negative. I never said they cared for me, or that I didn't notice that I was being used, if that wasn't obvious to me because I was the tool and was there to feel it, I merely spoke of their existence...of my existence, and why I understand, I never asked for Demyx's opinion to be changed, or his feelings. I replied because he asked and the topic went up, and I answered for him to know why I want to save them. And why I don't harbor so many wrongs on Larxene's side with my interactions with her because he questioned it, something you were barely even there to witness, and I didn't say anything on Marluxia except for one word. Is no doubt what he did, so I don't need to explain further, or want to remember. I even said so myself that Demyx doesn't have to think similarly, but that's my own, and how I feel, and why I don't hate them, and can't. I wasn't waiting for a agreement. I don't like the way they did things, something I mentioned, and you seemed to missed, but I can't blame them for it, and won't. You don't have to like it, however I made it appear, and reply in your bitterness to me the way you did. Is not your fault, but that doesn't mean I have to be part of your verbal assault when nothing was directed at you. I had thought I had said sorry to you before, but whatever the case, I'll say it. I'm sorry. If that's what really is bothering you. Yet, the way you brought it up was uncalled for, and I won't stand there and take it. Don't tell me to get over myself when you can't even help you."

Her eyes quivered, slightly shaking as the little run spread over her body, and she composed herself, now feeling quite altered and attacked. It didn't last long, as she wasn't one to hold up so much anger, and she looked away from him, her stare out into the ocean. It was there she heard Ansem speak and what Riku was telling her at the same time, but she didn't need to be reminded. Did they think she was that blind? Just only because she spoke of them in at least a positive way, instead of harshly? That's all it took to get these speeches thrown at her? She wasn't ignorant to her wrongs, which is why she did and tried her best to correct them. The best way she possibly could. And, somehow help back and give off that same kindness. She felt guilty. She felt remorse. Is not because she didn't see what they did because of her own faults, is because she understood, and will remain neutral because of it. She should have never called Sora when she ached for some company, yet she didn't ask for all of it to happen. And wanted to make up for it, and she hoped she did.

OOC: I EDIT IT. Somehow, I feel this is heavily putting up opinions that shouldn't be put IC, especially with one simple post that I did in a RP, and it just couldn't be ignored, apparently. Yet, I digress.

18. Repliku Chaser

OOC: Reactions to Namine's speech were no more OOC than her speech was. Nothing is coming from the other RP and bleeding here. Let's keep things peaceful and if there's something you think is wrong, PM me and we can chat there.

Repliku sighed and continued looking off. "You know, you certainly say some rotten things to people who you know won't hurt you. But fine." Repliku ran a hand through his hair as he felt the Darkness slowly subsiding within. "I don't get how you can say you are sorry for anything when apparently you don't blame the Organization for their crimes. I know what I did wrong now but I didn't know it back then. You did what you did and felt guilty for it and have made amends, so are you to blame for your actions or not? If you are, why aren't they? If you aren't, Namine, then your apology means nothing. There's nothing to apologize for because you were right in doing what you did in your mind. Do you get what I am saying at all? I'll leave you alone now on it, but really...you took me off guard with that and I said stupid things because of it. I just guess I'm not Sora or Roxas so you can talk to me like dirt and not understand that or give me the patience you give them. Maybe you should try sometime. It's not like I ever wanted to be more than a friend to you but now, it doesn't matter." Fake heart or not, Namine's words had stung deep and he came to realize that the wish to have her as a friend was not happening. He'd said too much, but if she couldn't handle it and could just turn worse on him, why did it matter so much? A promise that was fake that in the end, she probably didn't care that he kept. Did it matter so much? He knew she was a decent person and they were just at odds now. Yes, it did matter but perhaps he just wished something of the lies of memories were true. It was very difficult to separate the lies from the reality at times but he'd have no choice but to get better with it. In the end he knew what he should be doing at least and that was just to sit back and let others talk while he considered things.

He was now free. He didn't have to rely on the memories she gave him anymore to have a life of his own. He had one if he could just get on with it. He was tired of bad memories that were real. It was too easy to want to have the fake memories of growing up with Sora and watching Namine draw on the sand...and the star charm...children laughing and playing. It was so innocent and pure and not true at all. They weren't even Riku's real memories. That was the funny part. Some of them were, but anything with the blond haired girl he'd never recall. No, the mind was a funny and weak thing. Memories were like chains and his mind could not be changed from the lies and yet he also knew exactly what he was. He hadn't really been so upset at Namine herself for what happened, but Vexen...Larxene... Marluxia...he had been betrayed, but then again, not really. After all, he was a tool designed to fill a purpose. Sentience did not matter. Was it fake sentience? How could someone have a fake heart? He went and sat down on the sand to think. Was he being too hard on things and should he just accept he is a creation and so they had the right to do whatever with him as they pleased? Namine could excuse her abuse but it was not the same even if at one point he thought they could have a compatibility of the past. Her opinion was her own. He needed to just let it go. But could he forgive her truly or just let that go too when she felt as she did? Was it right if he could not? His mind raced and his hands went to the sides of his head trying to rub out the tension headache that was forming.

19. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

OOC: Thanks Repliku.

Jack walked the realm of darkness and travelled to a place he'd heard of from a crowd of people in radient Garden called Destiny Island where there is said to be keybladers and wanted to see what they were like fighting wise and idealogically wise.He wanted to see them mostly because he heard a guy with a weirdly shaped guitar was going towards Destiny island.Jack knew exactly who they ment.Demyx, a member of Organisation XIII and his sitar and something was going on.As he travelled he noticed the different portals that lead to places such as The World That Never Was.Something was going on but he didn't care. He got to Destiny Island to find quiet an "unexpected" group of People.There was the one known as riku,namine,Demyx,Riku's Replica from that demolished castle,castle Oblivion and to his surprise...Ansem the wise.Jack bowed to him and said "Hello,Ansem the wise,sir.I'm from your world, Radient Garden.I came here because i thought something was happening because i heard the member of Organisation XIII,demyx was coming towards the Keybladers and that something must be going on.My name is Jack, also known as White Lightning on other worlds.I want to help and i know i can hep.Could you please fill me in" he asked ansem the wise looking into Riku's eye's and noticed something deeper than he had expected.

20. OOC: I'm not, and I don't want it to, but the way it was posted in-character felt like Naminé said something bad, when it wasn't really, or went anything against it, since the topic was not on souls, and it somehow appeared attacked (that was more on Repliku's part though, and why Naminé responded the way she did will now be revealed IC).These are the reasons why (is nothing negative or egging or anything xD, bear with me, and you'll see the point in the end and how it comes together):

1. Anything about Axel were facts, and Naminé was witnessed to it, and explained that better to Demyx so he can be more informed in the light of things.

2. I was following Naminé's examples, from her quotes, thoughts, perceptions, and feelings, in the game and novel. She blatantly said that she didn't know what the Organization is in terms of where they stand, but are just incomplete beings trying to be whole, and gain their Heart by using KH's power. Is even more brought up in the novel, when Saïx smacked her, and then proceeded to call him "pitiful", and yet no sign of anything negative or hate. I expanded on that by simply giving information that we already know in the game, and mixing it with why she thinks he's pitiful and why she's neutral this way, and make it as to why she feels it and make sense.

3. The Organization whether evil or good, or anything else, is a debate in itself and within the fandom. I did nothing wrong, and focused on their existences, the reason why Naminé can see them without prejudice, rather than the methods, something that didn't need to be said, and I stayed away from. She didn't say anything of their actions except that they weren't good or justifiable, but who they are, which is where it completely diverted, and what she's getting jumped on for, when that wasn't what was talked about. Being told as if she didn't understand this wasn't the point. That's why there doesn't need to be a character to "correct" her (not only one, but three), at least, the way it was done, like if she was in the wrong believing that, because even inside KH, is not certain. This is because of the 'blame' thing, that would be known IC now.

4. The actions themselves is a need for understanding and personal reasons as to why too. For example, when Axel kidnaps Kairi, you would think he does it out of some malice to get Sora to turn into a Heartless. It turns out, that Naminé requested of wanting to meet with her Other, and that Axel never even knew about Sora turning into a Heartless, and asked whether that was a new plan for the Org., so it was needless to say, he was playing mind games. Demyx too, and his conversation with Xigbar when given the order. It might all seem simple outside in a POV, but it can mean differently in another perspective. That's why Naminé mentioned "personal reasons and why".

I can see why I could be mistaken, but I wanted to explain first why I saw it that way, so you won't think I'm just starting anything out of nothing for the hell of it, so you can understand where I came from with that more thoroughly. And in case it somehow picks up again somewhere down the road, and now you know my line of thinking for the future and why. So if I say something IC, you won't think is something else, like what occurred. It has nothing to do with the Court RP (though is not a wrong guess to think so with the past), but rather, what I took wrong, since you misinterpreted the "blame" thing, and carried it with opinions in response (opinions in general, we didn't first clashed in Court). I, didn't know you misinterpreted, and I took it how I explained above with all that was said IC because I thought I wrote something blasphemous, trying to figure out why, and felt somehow pegged on unfairly. That's where it comes together. Kind of flowing with me...eh? With misunderstanding? ^^; This way, we won't be at odds. Is kind of the same thing that's happening to our characters.

Xemnas nodded at Zexion. "First, I want to check what the situation is with Destiny's Islands, and whether portalling is any different to fix up a few loose screws in logic to conclude a better hypothesis. It can either help us to get out, or not. Even so, we will find a way to not stay here. What is a certain problem as well, is that most of the members are still sleeping. I might not feel or care what happens to you all, at least, not the way I could have, or you wish to, because I truly can't, and I will say this now, I am not to lie, yet, I also would think you will be aware of this with the time spent in my presence. I'm sure you knew it very well. I still have the need to explain. In how my orders were before, and why it did not affect me when it was to eliminate: probably in the same terms that we don't linger on the thoughts of assasinating for far too long when it concerns us as well. Is with the lack of Heart, and the hindrance that we cannot get any repercussions emotionally, so we can't be in turmoil as someone in posession of a Heart will. I am also not one to fool myself with memories and express them as if they were real. It is more our matter of our component make-up, and whether it truly is 'killing', and with who we are as a Nobody race, but I would not get into the topic. What I'm getting at, is that I know when something is not deserved, especially with how it is taken, and I can assure you that this time, no one will be left behind. We are dealing with something that can destroy us, and as we decided, past actions are to be held back for the moment, and these are mine. I do, Zexion, want to hear what truly happened in Castle Oblivion by your words to fill in gaps I had suspected from Axel's return, yet it wil lbe taken care of in due time."

With that, he eyed them all cryptically. "Getting back to business, any volunteers to want to visit Destiny's Islands, or go through with the test?"

"I'll do it. Though, I can't exactly promise you a positive reaction if I do manage to go through in that world," Larxene raised up now, her tape recorder back on her pocket, a curling, sneaky smile on her lips as thoughts filled of how many of them were stationed in those islands, and what she can do, or even what they will say. She wasn't as joyous with the possibility as she normally would, with the current dilemma, but, she was willing to take anything to get her mind off of things she did not want to dwell on. She was mostly joking, for the most part anyway, as she wasn't certain herself how she was going to act given the circumstances. The sound of islands and beaches was too tempting, however. Otherwise, she didn't really care about the fact that she was fooling and getting too deep into memories to complete what was truly missing and empty. It felt real at times, and that was enough to even question it. Larxene wasn't to outright tell her disagreement, as the case was left up in the air about how they do really act and how. But with Xemnas's train of mind, she could see how blind he truly was, and that was his flaw. In her opinion, anyway. She always thought that, and one of the many reasons of what got her to join with Marluxia. A blind man leading the blind.

It was understandable, that Xemnas hesitated on the offer, knowing her well, something that had nothing to do with her words, and peered around the rest once more. "Any other takers?"

Larxene scowled. "I wasn't really serious with that. Well. Mostly. But I know well about what not to mess up and how to handle it given what we are stuck with. I'm not stupid."

Naminé didn't look at him when he spoke, her eyes somehow burning, not from anger, but unshed waters. It wasn't until the end when he finished that she shook her head, knowing they had reached a point where things were taken in the wrong perception of what she said, and what the rest were hounding her for, when she didn't think what she explained was at all worthy to be scolded about when she was aware of all of that. She didn't follow him right away, still a bit hurt at the tone he took, and the words he used. She wasn't any better, yet the way he went about it really stung as well, so that it hit her, and for the first time, lost her reason and humble mind and personality to defend herself from what was thrown. Swallowing as her eyes stared over to the sea still, Naminé snuck a glance to the Riku Replica, seeing him sit down dejectedly, probably coming to terms with what she said, at she did stab at a point he always had trouble with. The guilt came right away and it wrenched, yet she stood there for a while, thoroughly depressed and pondering. She didn't expect this to happen, yet she didnt think he believed that things were left so unresolved. Getting a hold of herself, as the rift began with what she had stated, she carefully went over to him in light, soundless steps, silently sitting next to him on the sand, quite shameful with the words slapped at the other, and hers, specifically. Feeling her throat close up as she wiped her eyes, she started with a trembling voice as if she was holding back, bringing her knees up and wrapping her arms around them. "You took it the exact opposite way. I was not blaming who they were born as, and why it connects to the paths they decided to take with their cursed existence, and why I can't judge them for it, because I don't know their thoughts or why. Not that their actions and what they did weren't theirs to blame or that they weren't responsible for them, or that they weren't wrong. It seems it was blurred along the way, but that's what I truly meant. I didn't know you went with that conclusion, and I was tired with the bad attitude, even with Roxas himself, so when you bit the way you did, I felt attacked, when I didn't understand what was it that I said that was so, so wrong...."

She didn't want to, and she did try to stop, yet tears finally spilled as she slightly covered her mouth by moving her hand, all of what happened coming to her, and what she had done in the past relived in the way it was done, when she thought she made it right. She gazed at him honestly and meaningfully, willing not to be so fragile and weak as he placed her as. "I know what I did, and I never meant for any of it to happen, and what Marluxia had in mind. I'm sorry...I really am sorry for what I did to you, and everyone, yet I felt so helpless and...I tried the best ro remedy it when I got the chance, it still hurts me and it makes me feel guilty back then of Castle Oblivion..." Naminé trailed off there, rubbing her eyes to clean her face, and stop the crying and weeping. She didn't want him to feel as if she was playing the pity card. "You'e real to me as the way of everyone else..."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.