Soul Eater- A Witch's Academy is on the Rise?

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Maka Albarn, Oct 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maka Albarn It's called love

Soul Eater- A Witch's Academy is on the Rise? (Redited)

Warning Ahead of Time

EDIT: If you don’t know the anime Soul Eater too well, but you know a little of it, I'll try to make sure I won't spoil things for you guys.

So your warning... prepare to blow your mind with epic Soul Eater-ness.

[COLOR="#SandyBrown"]Prologue[/COLOR]

(Watch the video if you want before reading it. ^^ It'll probably get you in the mood for the RP.)

(This is not a spoiler. More like a what if RP. ^^

OOC Thread: http://www.kh-vids.net/showthread.p...-s-Academy-OCC-Discussion-Collab-Ideas-Thread)

After the conflict is over, Medusa the witch is gone and the kishin is under control, Death City is now peaceful as ever. Of course, there’s still those Evil Humans attempting to become a Kishin, but they are no match for the academy’s finest DWMA students. They’re almost too easy to defeat.

However, as we know it, peace doesn’t last so long.

Medusa finally comes out of the shadow, thirsty for revenge. But she keeps a cool mind.

Without the academy’s knowledge, she slipped into Death City. Mostly everyone who came to help with the battle went back to where they belong, except a few who chose to stay behind and help Lord Death, so this was an easy task.

In disguise, she ran into children who told her that they wished to join the DWMA. But Medusa was already hatching a plan. She told these children that she was a founder of an academy as well, and that it was just getting on its feet. “It will help redeem the world…â€

Some of the children were entranced by this witch and her promises and eventually disappeared from Death City along with Medusa.

By the time everyone noticed the missing kids, there was a new threat on the rise.

An academy call the Dark Souls Academy had appeared in Abyss Valley (fictional Great Plains), and they’re out to destroy the DWMA and bring the world down to destruction.

Basically, it’s an academy of brainwashed miesters and demon weapons destined to follow the path of the Kishin.

In the words of Medusa, “I guess it’s no ordinary school, now is it… Lord Death?â€​

Intro and Rules

Welcome one and all to the Soul Eater RP! I bet most of you are excited about this, most you are like, “Eh, just another series roleplay.†<< Get out naow.

Ahem, anywho… This RP is basically a what if RP. Like what if Medusa was smart enough to get miesters and demon weapons herself? I'm mostly basing it off of the anime, so yush.

In order to make this super good, I’ll need everyone’s cooperation and awesome skills.

If you guys had been in my Bleach: Rise of A New Generation a loooong time ago, you may remember a little quiz you had to take to get in.

This will be the same here.

This quiz will have the basics of the anime series, just so I know that you at least have a basic knowledge of Soul Eater. It won’t be too hard to do, but here’s a cheat sheet just in case.

http://souleater.wikia.com/wiki/Soul_Eater_Wiki

And now, here’s the rules!

1. No ultimate godmodding: (Even Black Star “died†several times in the show)

2. No powerplaying (Like: “I punched so and so in the face, and he flew back towards the wall and broke his back!†That’s annoying. Give the other person a chance to dodge or get hit)

3. Be fair. (If you avoid hits all the time, you’re not being fair. Even Lord Death had issues with the Kishin, and the other way around)

4. If you want to interact with other people, don’t stand there the whole time (Sometimes you just have to jump in to get in the RP. Don’t be afraid, all characters make mistakes.)

5. Don’t leave people out. (If someone is making an effort to say hi to you or interact with you, don’t ignore them even though you may hate them)

6. Stay in character if you’re a Cannon Character (I will be slightly picky about this.)

7. Wait for me before go two pages without me (I and I bet some of you too have a very busy schedule. Sometimes I’ll only be on to post once day, sometimes twice or more. I want the RP to last for everyone, so even though it kills you on the inside, wait for me.)

8. Keep things at a TV-13 level, no graphic details, you know.

9. Keep romance down please

10. PM me to ask for the quiz (See below how to title your PM)

11. Four to eight lines per post, please. Proper grammar would be nice too.

12. Have fun. ^^ Sorry for being a Nazi and all.

Things to expect in the quiz:

It’ll be a simple four question and a short “essay†(preview post) quiz to know whether or not you have a good, basic knowledge of the show. Once you pass it, I’ll hand you the character profile layout. Don’t try to copy and paste from other’s characters on here, you won’t get far. Trust me. Even if you want to be a cannon character, YOU HAVE TO TAKE THE QUIZ! I am very flexible, so don’t be scared. If you make more than one character in a go, you don’t have to retake the quiz if you already passed it.​

ALSO! Let me know what your original character is going to be. Like… well, here’s a list:

1. DWMA Student
    ~a. Miester
    ~b. Weapon

2. DSA Student
    ~a. Miester
    ~b. Weapon

3. DWMA Staff Member
    ~a. Miester
    ~b. Weapon

4. DSA Staff Member
    ~a. Miester
    ~b. Weapon

5. Witch

6. Bad guy

7. Ally to either side

You name it

Remember to do this so I can hand you out the right profile. Maybe put it in the title. Example: Soul Eater Quiz- DSA, A and B

Cannon Character List

(If you want to be both the miester and the demon weapon in the pair, and you think you can handle both personalities, go ahead and try for it. If not, keep in touch with the person playing as your partner. Who knows, you might make new friends.)​

The DWMA Characters:

-Staff

Lord Death or Shinigami:
    [​IMG]
    (TAKEN BY MAKA *For special reasons*)

Franken Stein:
    [​IMG]
    TAKEN BY TwilightBlader

Sid Barrett:
    [​IMG]
    (Temporarily taken by Maka)​

Mira Naigus: (Open)
    [​IMG]

Spirit Albarn:
    [​IMG]
    (TAKEN BY Garxena)​

Marie Mjolnir: (Open)
    [​IMG]

-Students
    Maka Albarn:
    [​IMG]
    (*Ugh* TEMPORAIRLY TAKEN BY MAKA *Again T_T*)​

Soul Evans:
    [​IMG]
    (TAKEN BY GARXENA)​

Black☆Star:
    [​IMG]
    (Temporarily taken by Maka... bleh)

Tsubaki Nakatsukasa:
    [​IMG]
    (TAKEN BY TSUBAKI/RANDOM ANGEL)

Death the Kid:
    [​IMG]
    (TAKEN BY TwilightBlader)

Patty Thompson:
    [​IMG]
    (Temporarily taken by Maka)​

Elizabeth "Liz" Thompson: (Open)
    [​IMG]
    (TAKEN BY Aura)

Ox Ford: (Open)
    [​IMG]

Harvar de Éclair: (Open)

Kilik Rung: (Open)
    [​IMG]

Pot of Fire and Pot of Thunder: (Open)

Kim Diehl: (Open)

Jacqueline O'Lantern Dupré: (Open)

Chrona:
    [​IMG]
    (TAKEN BY AURA/VEN)​

Antagonists:
    (Some won’t be here, because yeah. I got lazy. But if you see someone who's not here, let me know, and I'll add them.)

Medusa:
    [​IMG]
    (TAKEN BY AURA/VEN)​

Eruka Frog: (Open)
    [​IMG]

Mizune: (Open)
    [​IMG]

Free: (Open)
    [​IMG]

Other Characters-

Mifune:
    [​IMG]

Angela Leon: (Open)
    [​IMG]

Blair: (Open)
    [​IMG]

Excalibur:
    [​IMG]

Maba/Grandwitch: (Open, but it might be hard to be her.)

The Dark.Souls.Academy Oringal Character List

(If you want to be both the demon weapon and the miester for the pair, that’s fine with me. Check out my characters below for an example. If you want to be someone’s partner who doesn’t have a partner, ask them. ^^)

Those Seeking for a Partner:

Username: Tsubaki
    Character Name: Beyond Black
    Personality: Has a twisted sense of humor and loves the sight of blood. Though he is insane he is very calm about it, only going crazy when injured. Otherwise he is normally smiling or playing around and looks innocent. Though his visage of innocence is condricating of the words he speaks.
    Miester or Weapon: Miester
    Partner: N/A
    Basic Skills: "Smells" souls rather than seeing them, and smells them sooner than most can sense them as well. His sense of smell is so good he can pick up the scent of "odorless" posion even. His sense of touch is also abnormal. It's not like he's sensative, but whenever something touches him he can pick "read" it, meaning he can tell exactly what it is, where it was been, and what it has seen recently. This works on humans as well. His sight is normal, and his hearing is below average. And he has the power of "locking" souls. This effect lasts only for a few seconds but during those seconds, when used on a weapon or a miester, their souls wavelengths cannot match up or use any of their powers. When used on a normal human they become unable to move and the effect lasts slightly longer.
    Powers: Seeking for partner
    Bio: Was in the underground of the DWMA while Medusa worked there as a school nurse. He was locked up for killing humans and trying to eat their souls. Those humans happened to be his parents and younger brother. He didn't have a bad childhood or anything so they only explation he has for killing them was because he was bored of his life. Since killing them the sight of blood amuses him and he wishes to drink it. After being locked up for so long without seeing any blood he went as far as cutting himself. Medusa met him once and asked him why he tried to eat the souls of his family. His answer was: "I wanted to know how they tasted. And killing seemed like it would be so fun." he said with a wide smile.
    Extras: Willing to do anything to get whats he wants and doesn't seem to care about people's feelings as he easily plays with their emotions. He'll even make someone fall for him, whether it be male or female, just to crush them. It may be possible for him to have an actual relationship with someone but it'd be far from a normal one.
    Appearance: [​IMG]
    [/FONT]

Username: Garxena
    Character name: Colt
    Personality: The 'bad boy' type. He's sarcastic and takes things seriously and not at the same time. He takes charge of everything his gang does. He's very strict and doesn't take crap from anyone.
    Bio: Colt formed his gang when he was 16. He met Kirby when he was 18. Colt never liked his family life because he didn't like people telling him what to do. So he ran away from home and made a name for himself on the street. He changed his name from Nathan Bergs to Colt to establish a better reputation.

Those With Partners:

Username: Maka
    Character Name: Sekira
    Personality: Very reserved, and very good with giving off a creepy vibes to all who come across her. She speaks quietly, but her simple words have a way to bring fear into the human heart. Some say that she is like a demon, but it's just a wall she put up herself. If someone was willing to dig deeper, they would see that the creepy act is just a show.
    Miester or Weapon: Weapon
    Weapon: http://i729.photobucket.com/albums/ww295/ClassicSnap/skullgauntletmain.jpg
    Partner: Angel
    Basic Skills: Her fingers can turn into the blades of the weapon, and she can use them against another target. Has a good preception, so it's hard to find her blind spot.
    Powers:
    When she's on her own:
    -Dark Sphere: Can send a ball of dark energy towards a target. Depending how long she charges them, the dark sphere can get big as a beach ball. The force on contact is like being puched in the stomach, or even harder than that when the sphere is bigger.
    -Despairing Wave: Her eyes glow a purplish color, and dark energy gathers around her. When she releases it towards an enemy, they're engulfed with pure negative energy. This can make the strong heart fient, and the negative emotions of a person are hightened with this attack. Depending how strong the person's soul is, this effect lasts for around three minutes. The side effects are: Not wanting to try to fight anymore, not believing in themselves, feeling an overwhelming since of sadness that clouds the target's judgement, and/or the target's witnessing the wrongs of their past over and over again. This sounds corny, but it gives Sekira an opening to slice and dice someone.
    With a Partner:
    Check out Angel's profile
    Bio: Sekira lost all of her memories of her past just recently. She was basically like a walking, empty shell when she woke up in an allyway. She didn't know who she was, or how she ended up there in the first place. She just knew that she exsisted and nothing more. When Medusa found her, Sekira was ready to start seeking a new way of life and followed the witch. After discovering that she could turn into a weapon, she started to train herself without a miester. No one had really shown an interest in her anyways. She feels lost not knowing who she is, but she just deals with it the best she can and just does what Medusa orders her to do.
    Extras: Sekira notices that her weapon form has skulls on them, and believes herself to be the rip off version of Lord Death and his son. She's secretly ticked off about that. Although Medusa told her many times it's very ironic for her to almost match the two...
    Appearance:
    [​IMG]

Username:Firekeyblade
    Character Name:Angel
    Personality: Arrogant and apathetic to most things. Tries to be as honorable as she can and extremely protective of those important to her. Tries to be the comedian and acts more happy and cheery to be a slight foil to Sekira.
    Meister or Weapon: Human
    Partner: Sekira
    Basic Skills: (What can your character do without the partner) Basic self defense. Previously, she used to have a sword that she carried around with her, but since Sekira is now her partner, she has discarded the sword. Now she finds whatever object that can be used as a sword or weapon as basic protection. She has a moderate amount of endurance and agility for retreating or chasing. Because of her previous experience as a traveler, she is a skilled lockpicker and carries her handy kit on an iron ring with her. She also carries a minilight for situations in the dark.
    Powers: (What abilities you have) Demon's Strike- Basic attack with claws aiming at target's vital arteries for the purpose of inflicting great pain and massive bleeding.
    Ater- Sekira charges up a dark force ball in weapon form and Angel swipes it launching the ball at targets. This attack takes a little time to charge.
    Bio: After leaving the house, Angel was a hero, dedicated to saving people, and helping them in whatever way possible, traveling all over the place. When she is rewarded with enough thankless deeds, witness to terrible crimes and sees the evil in many of the people she's helped, she wanders into a town, heartbroken and weary only to have Medusa find her and take Angel to her academy. Now Angel is bent on achieving the goal of Medusa's academy and devotes herself wholeheartedly to the service of Medusa.
    Extras: Since she has traveled for a time, she knows many random facts and has useful information and knowledge, such as a basic knowledge of medicine, occasionally how to tell if someone's lying, occasionally how to pickpocket, and how to lockpick. Since she has used a sword as her primary weapon for so long, she is still getting used to using Sekira in her claws.
    Appearance: Commonly wears a jacket with a t-shirt underneath. The jacket is commonly black and the t-shirt some dark color. Her hair is long and black and commonly tied into a low ponytail with bangs parted on both sides of her face. She wears jeans that are somewhat loose for comfort. Her jacket is always zipped all the way up and it also has zipper pockets for storing various objects of importance.

Character Name: Grendel
    Personality: Even though he's young, he's very mature for his age... in some ways. He has a determind yet morbid spirit, and will do any job or mission that he's assigned to do and will do it right. He doesn't think twice about killing a human and eating their soul. Even when he looks at someone's face before killing them, he doesn't hesitate to finish the job. He believes that the one to be slain by his hand deserves it, because the human race will eventually start killing off each other anyways. He might as well do the job himself.
    Partner: Terra
    Basic Skills: He has skin that can't be cut by any blade. He moves a bit slowly, but he's good at sneak attacks and he can pack a punch. He has semi-super strength to where he can throw people around or/and pull them apart if he gets his hands on them.
    Powers:
    On his own:
    Speed Dance- Although he moves slow, this energy burst speeds things up. Since he's blessed with semi-super strength, it would almost feel like getting hit by cannon balls. Depends how much he charges up.
    With A Partner:
    Beowulf Scream- Sometimes this ability naturally comes on its own when the full moon is out. But when it's not the full moon, and he and Terra get desperate, this is when his powers are unleashed. It makes the crave to kill things heighten more, and he basically goes in an insane state attacking things left and right. If someone gets in his way, most of the time they're done for if he's in this stage.
    Bio: Grendel doesn't remember much of his former life after he joined up with Medusa. All he remembers is that his father drank a lot, and his mother was always so stressed out and frustrated all the time. Sometimes her frustration was directed at him. Grendel vaugly remembers running away, and then finding Medusa... It takes him time to trust people. Even though he's under Medusa's control, he still has somewhat of a free will. He's very timid inwardly, but hides it with his violence.
    Extras: In his picture, those are wolf ears, not neko. As for his skin, he figures he was just born like that. Grendel is not his original name. That's what Medusa decided to call him. He looks puny and easy to defeat, but don't let looks decieve you.
    Appearance:
    [​IMG]

Character Name: Terra Cross
    Personality: Follows her partner around like a lost child and speaks when he will not. Actually very talkative when given the chance. She can be kind and will avoid fighting amongst comrades, but this changes when in battle. This is because of her training. She become silent and deadly calm. Nothing can stop her from finishing a fight just about since not ending a fight with the enemy's blood meant extra punishment for her from her parents. Secertly seeks acceptance and apprasial from all.
    What Kind of Weapon Are You?: Claws. Can be one only on hand or both.
    [​IMG]
    Partner: Grendel
    Basic Skills: Like her partner she cannot be cut by any blade. Though her body is built more for speed and evasion than strength.
    Powers:
    On Her Own
    Reflection: Creates an image of herself and temparorily makes herself invisible, though her copy cannot be far from her and is not solid.
    Distrotion: Creates vribations in the air that offsets the enemy to make them miss and unstable, creating an opening for an attack.
    Calming Wave: Puts the target into a deep relaxed state. Since the times she can use this per day is limited she only uses it on her partner when it is needed.
    With Partner
    Barrier: Creates a field around herself in weapon form and her partner that is a solid force. It will lenghten their attack range and deflect the enemy's counters. Lasts up to a minute.
    Shares little effects from Beowulf scream.
    Bio: Was a complete blank when Medusa found her but after coming to the Academy she began changing. She started having nightmares of her past at first and woke up screaming. But then one day she changed completely into a different person. She was more outgoing and even change her style in clothing. It is thought that she blocked out her past as a coping mechinism. It'd be understandable too since her family put her through torture as they do every generation for training. Most take it but become insane. Others die. Terra ran away. Bloody and half dead she stumbled into Medusa who saw her as usable since she was so willing to give up already.
    Extras: Likes spicy foods.

The Demon.Weapon.Miester.Academy Original Character List:
    (If you want to be both the demon weapon and the miester for the pair, that’s fine with me. Check out my characters below for an example. If you want to be someone’s partner who doesn’t have a partner, ask them. ^^)

Those seeking for a partner:

Partners That Are Already Partners
    Character Name: Zoey Kaizen
    Personality: The fun outgoing type. She takes anything and just rolls with the punches. She won't allow people to be down on themselves though, and even though she doesn't show it, she hates when people ask her if she could really handle a situation since she's "blind". She loves to prove people wrong when they think that Zoey can't handle herself just because she can't see everything and just only people's souls.
    Weapon/Partner: A Demon Staff named Koji
    Basic Skills: Uses staff form, and can sesne a target's presence. Has very good ears since her eyes are of no help to her. Very acrobatic as well, thanks to Koji's training
    Powers:
    Soul Sight- Can see one's soul through her blind fold
    Blind Side- Basically zooms towards an enemy at a high speed, but instead of going directly at them, she quickly changes course and goes to the side (or their blind side) and then attacks them with her staff in any combo she chooses.
    Knick Knack- Zoey sends her soul wavelength through Koji and then uses it to attack the opponent, sending a shock wave through their body which directly hits the target's soul. This can only happen on contact of the staff.
    Sound Spirit Wave- The ultimate attack where Koji and Zoey combine soul wave lengths together. Zoey spins the staff above her head, sending little bursts of wind towards the enemy. Then when they're both charged up, she hits the bottom of the staff to the ground, and a huge sonic wave is sent towards the enemy. Sometimes it can tare the ground on the way towards the enemy, and sometimes it just knocks them back very hard. Only uses this when it's necessary.
    Super Sonic Soul Wave- Again, Koji's and Zoey's wavelength combine with each other, but this time more powerful than before. They compress the air pressure around them and keep it around them. If Zoey hits a target with this attack, the air pressure is realized and causes physical or internal damage; depending how charged up they are. This could destroy most of their surroundings if they're not cautious with it. They rarely use this.
    Bio: Zoey was on her own since she was ten, not knowing where to go or what to do with her life. Back then, she didn't know about the DWMA. She knew she had a purpose though and seeked to find out what it was.
    One day, when she was thirteen years old, she met up with an evil human soul who was on the path to become a kishin. She didn't know what to do, since she never met up with something like this before. The pre-kishin ended up almost killing her, and he also did a certain attack which caused permanet to her eyes. That's when a boy named Koji came and saved her of evil human.
    Zoey has been super sensative to the light ever since then, so she has to wear a blind fold to completely block out the light. Koji had been by her side since that day and took care of her himself, training and teaching her the ways of a miester. They were just both playing by ear though.
    Now, Zoey and Koji had just recently found out about the DWMA and now are in the process of moving to Death City and enrolling in the academy.
    They're both labeled as transfer students.
    Extras:
    Zoey's most said lines:
    "Give me a break."
    “Just because you think I can’t see you, doesn’t mean that I can’t see you.â€
    “I heard that being attacked by a staff is more deadly than being attacked by a sword… Wanna test that theory?â€
    Even though she's technically blind, she loves to play the piano and the ochorina.

Character Name: Koji Jorosu
    Personality: Overconfident and a tad bit aragonite at times, but when it comes to being a partner with Zoey, he’s very loyal. Sometimes he can be angered easily, and will want to fight someone, but can calm himself down when the time is right.
    Demon Weapon Form: A Metal Staff
    Powers: What was listed in Zoey’s profile.
    ...And when he's on his own...
    -Martial Art Moves: Was trained in the ways of kung fu, so he knows how to kick bad guys butt.
    -Soul Sphere: Can send a little bit of his soul wavelength towards an enemey in a small powerful blast
    -Dilusion Illusion: Can appear to be in one area, but when an enemy strikes in that direction, he'll end up being behind them. Only uses this when he feels like the enemy he's fighting is a challenge.
    Bio: Koji had been on the streets all his life, trying to make ends meet. His parents abandoned him, and left him for dead when he was just a little kid. Someone took care of him until he could fend for himself, but he can't remember who. One day, he saw a girl getting attacked by an evil human, and rushed in to aid her. After the fight, it turned out that she was alone too. Their partnership clicked. He taught Zoey how to fight with her blind fold, and trained her himself. Now that they come across the DWMA, they both feel like it’s time to take it up a notch.
    There are more things to him than meets the eye, but that's for you to find out.
    Extras: Most frequently used line: "Wanna say that again?"
    Really loves video games and salt water taffy. He can’t get enough of both. He also has a pretty good taste in music plus he enjoys listening to it when he can, so you'll see him walking around with a pair of earphones on his ears or around his neck.
    Appearance:[​IMG]

Username: Vєn
    Character Name: Lea Riviere
    Personality: Lea is fairly bubbly and always tries to look on the bright side of things. She jokes around quite a bit but understands when she needs to get serious. She has the habit of ticking off those she fights against, only to make the fight more fun for her, also knowing when someone losing their cool, they don’t think. It’s kind of rare when she shows her serious side. When this side does show, it’s very simple for her temper to be set off versus to when she’s all bubbly it is much more difficult.
    Meister or Weapon: Meister
    Partner: Fay Leon
    Basic Skill: Without her weapon, Lea is very flexible and moves with great speed. She’s very good at hand to hand combat, but only uses her fist when necessary, or if her weapon is locked her opponent’s weapon, using soul menace without her weapon.
    Powers:
    • Soul Menace: Lea mainly uses this attack when she is without her weapon, Fay. However, she does tend to use it when Fay is with her. She’s not yet completely used to this attack so it can take her a bit to use Soul Menace on her opponent.
    • Soul Perception: Not as powerful as others might have it, Lea can see the souls of people, but she needs her full strength in order to do so.
    Bio: Lea was an only child and lived in a small home with her parents. Her parents would constantly argue, whether it was something about not having enough money or one would supposedly be cheating. Whenever her parents argued, Lea would lock herself into her room and cover her ears so she wouldn’t hear the yelling. Her mother was an alcoholic, while her father was the only person that really seemed like he wanted to support Lea. Eventually, the girl’s mother abandoned them, making it even more difficult for her father to take care of her daughter. Whenever she spoke to her father, Lea would talk about how she wanted to enroll into the DWMA, but was always heartbroken when her father said he didn’t have the money. However, wanting to make his daughter finally happy, he had gone to the academy and practically begged them to take Lea in. His pleading worked and she became a student, every once in a while visiting her father.
    Extras: When she has time to herself, Lea is usually found at one of the balconies in the academy, staring off into the sky and the city. This usually calms her down if she’s angry or just feels like she needs to relax.
    Appearance: Lea

Character Name: Fay León
    Personality: Fay is the complete opposite of Lea. She’s normally very serious and laid back, refusing to get too excited over something that might seem big to others but small to her. At times, she questions how she even became partners with Lea since they’re no where near similar to one another. When something about them is similar is shown, Fay kind of shows a bit of confusion and slight denial, refusing to believe they're similar in any way. She stays calm and collected when in the middle of the fight. However, her demeanor can change if Lea is in danger.
    What kind of weapon are you?: Double sided sword
    Partner: Lea Riviere
    Basic skills: Similar to her partner, Fay is very good at hand to hand combat, however, just slightly better. Although she understands she cannot do Soul Menace like Lea, she still fights hand to hand if Lea is hurt and unable to continue fighting or if her partner isn’t around.
    Powers: When her and Lea perform Soul Resonance, the blades of the weapon begin to shine, slightly growing larger as well. When this happens, Lea swings Fay, releasing what looks like lightning waves. Since Fay turns into a double sided sword, she is able to release two waves, each coming from the blade.
    Bio: Fay’s past is slightly unknown since she doesn’t talk about it very often. The only people that really know anything is Lord Death and Lea. Fay doesn’t remember having parents or a home. She only really remembers growing up in the streets and ended up being found by a teacher from the DWMA. She was about 12, and by that age, she was fairly aggressive yet still calm. When the teacher saw her, Fay had immediately made blades appear from the back of her arms. When the teacher saw this, he asked for Fay’s name, where she lived and who her parents were, but only got the girl’s name. But with just that, he went back to the DWMA, told Lord Death about Fay and soon enough Fay was enrolled into the school. Shortly afterward, she met Lea and became partners.
    Extras: This is possibly the last similarity Fay has with Lea. She also has a habit of staring off into the sky or into the city from her window. It relaxes her and lets her clear her mind if she’s thought too much on something.
    Appearance: Fay

Character Name: Merlie Arget
    Personality: She’s serious about every little detail of life. Competitive and bullheaded, Merlie often finds herself in over her head, with Kirby as her only saving grace.
    Miester or Weapon: (human or demon weapon) Meister
    Partner: Kirby Levin
    Basic Skills: Merlie doesn’t know any particular fighting style, but she knows how to throw a mean punch and a swift kick. She’s aerobatic and gymnastic, skills she uses to evade her enemy until she’s back with Kirby.
    Powers: Soul Resonance, Bull’s-eye (without needing to aim, Merlie throws Kirby and he is guided by their connected soul waves to her intended target), Soul Wave (Merlie exerts a half-moon shaped soul wavelength towards her enemy; it can knock them off their feet, but it does not cut through them)
    Bio: Her parents always supported Merlie’s dream of attending the DWMA; so when she came of age, they enrolled her promptly. Before she was enrolled, Merlie read many books about the academy and the relationship between a weapon and miester.
    Extras: Merlie hates witty banter and puns.
    Appearance:
    [​IMG]

Character Name: Kirby Levin
    Personality: He’s usually not rough and tumble; but when it comes down to it, he’ll do whatever it takes for his mister. Kirby is determined and dedicated; he does what needs to be done without much questioning. He’s trusting and makes friends easily.
    What Kind of Weapon Are You?: Short sword
    [​IMG]
    Partner: Merlie Arget
    Basic Skills: Kirby is fair in the art of kung fu, and can hold his own without Merlie pretty well.
    Powers: Soul Resonance (Kirby grows to a full length broad-sword), Bull’s-eye, Doppelgangers (using his soul waves, Kirby creates images of himself that can move about but are destroyed if touched even slightly; he can create 5 at the most at one time)
    Bio: Kirby has no memory of his past. He doesn’t know his parents, siblings, friends, or home. Hoping to unlock the secrets of his past, he reached out to anyone who claimed to have answers – fortune tellers, psychics, mystics – he even asked witches. Kirby was found by Kid, Liz, and Patty. The three saw his potential and brought him back to the academy. He met Merlie and instantly felt a connection; and they’ve been inseparable ever since.
    Extras: Kirby loves witty banter and puns!
    Appearance:
    [​IMG]

Username: TwilightBlader
    Character Name: Seth Walker
    Personality: He tends to be a lazy kind of guy, taking time to relax, but knows when its time to relax or not and will take the matter seriously. He loves a good fight and rarely denies a fight. He is usually tries to keep a calm mind but can get annoyed pretty easily at times. He is the sort of person who will do anything for his friends. He can also be pretty stubborn at times, refusing help for matters that involve him.
    Miester or Weapon: Meister
    Partner: Drake
    Basic Skills: Seth and his brother Drake used to both practice fighting fist to fist so they can be able to fight even though both of them are separated
    Powers:
    Soul Menace- He mostly uses it when Drake is not around and incorporates it with other attacks when he is with Drake. He uses this so he can combine his martial arts skills with his swordsmanship in battle
    Bio: At a young age Seth's parents died from the attack of a corrupted human, leaving him and his older brother Drake to survive on their own. The two of them worked hard to survive together, sticking together since they were the only family they had left. Their dream was to join the DWMA so they could be able to fight to protect other.They eventually made it in to the DWMA and both became partners. IT took them a long while but they managed to collect 99 kishin egg souls and needed to just claim a witches soul, but everything went down hill from there. The witch they fought was a tough one. They managed to weaken the witch and was about to preform the last attack but before the preform the attack the witch sent with a powerful spell at Seth. After knocking Seth out of the way, Drake took the blow, the spell causing his mind to be partially erased and lose all the souls he collected. The spell also caused Drake to go berserk at random times. Feeling it was his fault he immediately contacted Lord Death, explaining to him the situation. From there he told Lord Death that he was going to leave the DWMA for a while so he could find a way for him to restore his brothers mind.
    Extras: Tends to be outside relaxing out under a tree. Seth usually treat his brother normally despite the fact that he has lost his mind

Character Name: Drake Walker
    Personality: Due to the spells power he practically emotionless. He has a great loyalty to Seth following his orders like a servant. The only time he ever shows any emotion is due to an effect of the witch's spell that causes him to go berserk, which Seth usually has to soothe him with his wavelength
    What Kind of Weapon Are You?: The broadsword that is in Seth's picture
    Partner: Seth
    Basic Skills: Just like Seth, he has learned how to fight fist to fist in case the two get separated. Unlike Seth who uses Soul Soul Menace, he used his powers as a weapon and transforms certain body parts into weapon form to attack
    Powers:
    Alpha Slasher - Both Seth and Drake's Soul Resonance where Drake becomes a more bigger sword able to increase the strength of the blade. Because of Drake's lack of mind this is not the full extent of the Soul Resonance
    Omega Slasher - The full power of Drake and Seth's Soul Resonance. Energy surround he huge blade increasing the energy even more. It also grants the ability to release the energy in the form of a wave
    Bio: See Seth's Bio
    Extras: Due to the berserk effect of the spell Drake retains all his experiences of battle

Username: sora is cute
    Character Name: Amelia "Bunny" Lashe
    Personality: Very official, keeping an elegant air around her. She acts much like an adult, but can flip-flop to another personality. The other one is seductive, sexy, and smooth. This is rarely used outside of her job at Chupa Cabra(I think that's the bar/whatever place Spirit hangs around in ;u; ) but she will use it if needed. A hard worker.
    Meister or Weapon: Weapon
    Normal- Two chained, bejeweled daggers
    When held by Fae- For some reason, Fae's soul seems to make Bunny's weapon form change into two chained daggers that look like two black feathers.
    Partner: Fae Bird
    Basic Skills:
    Seduction- There are few times when Bunny will really use her body to seduct others. This skill is either for work, to get out of a situation(or IN), to get out of a situation, or mess with guys.
    Dagger Hands- Like other weapons, Bunny can replace her hands with her bejeweled daggers.
    Powers:
    With Fae, Bunny's new form has the ability to enhance Fae's normal spells.
    Soul Resonance- With this, Fae can summon and/or create crows or ravens. The created ones are made from the feathers in the pom poms and don't last very long before going back to their original source. Unlike Flight, where Fae can only give a command to an already existing amount of crows/ravens in the area and hope they listen, Fae has total control of her birds.
    Bio: Bunny had quit her normal highschool in America and cut all ties to her family at age 15. Finding no other good job to her singing skills, she started at Chupa Cabra. She sang nightly, captivating a few. One night, while heading home she was jumped and almost raped by a group of boys. Her ability as a weapon showed itself, and she defended herself. After a two years of her new found skill, she overheard Spirit talk about the DWMA, and attended to sharpen her abilities.... pun not intended.
    Extras: She is a smoker, and a loner.
    Appearance: Her blond hair covers her right eye, going down to knees. She wears a white blouse, white dress pants, and a collared black shirt underneath the blouse. Knee-high white boots complete her outfit. She wears a bold lipstick to make her lips look a bit thick, her reason is that it looks good for her job. On her visible eye is a thick black eyesliner. She has dark brown skin.
    Just imagine a very sexy woman with a D chest.... a girl Spirit would slightly drool over.

Username: Firekeyblade
    Character Name: Aspera
    Personality: She has a strong sense of justice and will not faulter when something needs to be done. She tends to do things rashly without thinking of the consequences. Since she is a weapon, she also tends to think of herself as nothing but a tool, but that is the main reason she acts so recklessly, because she thinks she is capable of taking more fatal blows than a human can. She thinks of Yuki as a foster little brother and is incredibly protective of him.
    Partner: Yuki
    Basic Skills: Aspera is a rapier. She cut turn her right arm into a blade. Since she is supposed to be a one-handed sword and very light, she tends to be quick on her feet and in her actions.
    Powers:None save for transforming into a sword.
    On her own: She isn't very strong on her own, but she normally can counter any attack decently until Yuki gets back. Most times she flees the battle and uses her light weight to her advantage. Since she's more prepared to run, she's quite skilled in parkour.
    With A Partner: Sonic Thrust- A powerful thrust meant to follow up as a counterattack and strike a potentially fatal wound.
    Super Sonic Thrust- Sonic Thrust enhanced with Blue Soul
    Bio:Aspera found out she was a weapon when she was around Yuki's age at 13. She was horrified about this strange transformation and was teased and harassed because of it. She was thought to be a monster. Because of this, she learned to be quite adept at running away, or getting to places to run away. She does not consider herself a coward. Just someone who is aware of her shortcomings. Coincidentally, her name means "harsh" in Latin.

Username: AndrewTemari101
    Character Name: Yuki Sukigami
    Personality: A very energetic and outgoing young man. He tries to be as optimistic as possible in any situation. He likes to make people laugh but knows when it's not time for joking. He is understanding of others and doesn't like to be alone.
    Miester or Weapon: Human Miester
    Partner: Aspera
    Basic Skills: Yuki is very good at hand-to-hand combat and is quite quick.
    • Soul Finder- Can sense a soul and tell exactly where it is, as long as it is in a 200 meter radius.

• Blue Spirit- Blue energy forms a sphere around Yuki's body, his body absorbs the energy, and he turns a sky blue color. In this state, he has the power to send out a massive blast of blue energy at anywhere he chooses. But all this power has a price. After using "Blue Spirit", it takes 7/8 of his energy and he can't move until he regains enough energy (which takes about 10-15 min). He only uses this when someone else is around or when it's a huge emergency.
    • Blue Will- Basically "Blue Spirit" but to a much (much) smaller scale and takes about 1/10 of his energy. He uses this when he doesn't have his Weapon.
    • Blue Soul- He uses this move to his Weapon only. Because he and his Weapon are the same soul wavelength, he can transfer as much energy as he pleases to his Weapon. A blue stream connects the two and it takes about 5-10 seconds (depending on how much energy he gives).
    Powers: "Seeking for Partner" (What abilities you have… and I guess if you’re waiting, just put “Seeking for partner†in here, and you two can conjure ideas. Just don’t explode the whole world)
    Bio: Yuki grew up on the streets of a skeezy small town. His parents abandoned him when he was 7 as a "birthday present" to him. He had to learn how to fight and make quick escapes (which requires speed, obviously) in order to survive. He thought that if he would be optimistic all the time, good things would happen and he would be able to leave this town (what he called) "a prison." He finally got a chance to run away from a bunch of thugs and ended up in Death City. There, he found out about his powers and that he was a meister (by an unknown source). He decided to enroll into the DWMA to find his Weapon partner and hone his skills. (It can be brief, but at least let us know a little of your past and about you)
    Extras: His favorite number is 9 (which is on his hat). His favorite number is 9 because that was the age he finally left "the prison."

Accepted Witches:​

Username: Christmas Angel
    Character Name: Flora
    Personality: Would rather not fight and hide from the DWMA's students, but due to her desire for revenege she took Medusa's offer to join. Is a happy-go-lucky type who can easily shrug off even the wrost of things and is care-free. Rarely gets serious.
    Bio: Like most witches she was offered the chance to join Medusa's ranks, but rejected it at first. But then one of the Mecha Witches of her family was slain by a DWMA student and she sought out Medusa, knowing that she could never get revenege on her own. Before any of this happened she lived a simple life while playing pranks on anyone she saw under her as she flew across the night sky.
    Basic Talents: Specializes in sneak attacks and escaping.
    Magic Spells:

Mecha Bounded: Binds her enemies for a short amount of time with chains. She uses this to make an escape or when the enemy gets to close to attacking her.
    Mecha Hug: To be a follow up after Chain Bounded. Squezes the enemy with the intent of crushing them. Hard to set up perfectly but effective if done corectly.
    Mecha Ladder: Metal raise from the ground to lift her up.
    Mecha Boost: Metal incases her in a thin enough not to be seen layer that is strong enough to resist most attacks and strengthen her own.
    Mecha Mulipate: Bends the metal around her to her will.
    Mecha Back-Up Plan: For those times when no metal is near. Creates a flase metal source for spells, but is much weaker than normal spells.
    Mecha Machine: Creates various sizes of robots that may take on the form of anything.

Extra: Enjoys eating sweets and loves to laugh randomly.

username: sora is cute
    Character Name: Fae Bird
    Personality:
    Normal- Quite cheery, and it can be overpowering if you're caught off guard. Slightly sadistic, but in a calm, but creepy way. She knows all the bargains of shiny things, and usually finds out the news.
    When using magic/fighting/under harsh conditions- Usually laid back, creepy, and dark. To those who don't know her very well, it would scare them and cause protective instincts to spike. She is still gentle, but cool and calm.
    Meister or Weapon: Meister/Witch
    Basic Skills:
    Soul Protect: Just like Medusa and some of the more powerful witches, she hides herself behind a soul protect. This (like in the anime/manga) will keep her out of the DWMA's suspicion. It's not that she doesn't like them, she just doesn't want her soul taken away. This is a weak soul protect though, to other meisters, it will seem as if she is a 3 star-Meister. This is, of course, not true, but this is her best
    Soul Perception: Just like Maka, she can see souls. This works the best if someone is fated to die soon.
    Magic-
    Feather Daggers: When not using her natural fighting abilites, she uses magic to fight. This magic allows her "pom poms" to shoot out sharp feathers. This is a great tactic for long distance.
    Flight: Either can shift herself into a crow, or summons a large crow formed from smaller crows. The large crow is usually saved for travel.
    Powers: She is currently not looking for a "partner" (due to the jokes her clan will make about crows in a flock or "murder"), but if it will help her cover, so be it.
    Bio: Born in a clan of Bird witches. These are all good witches, against all of Medusa's ideas. The clan is the Bird Clan, though usually singled out as "bad witches", forming a stereotype, they support the DWMA through secrecy. Fae now attends the DWMA, in hopes of ending the rein of evil witches. She has a lot of pride in her family. Usually, a lot of birds of all sorts hang around her, the majority are ravens/crows. She has an obsession of shiny things, even pickpocketing. She carries her shiny objects either in her bag or on herself.
    Extra: her cover weapon is a metal, silver rod reinforced with magic.
    Appearance: Fae has two forms.
    Raven/crow form- Simply a raven/crow with an earring-like choker on her neck.
    Human- Long black hair, and almost black-brown eyes. She wears a short sleeve shirt that's cut at the belly, wearing a fishnet shirt that's cut a bit lower then the original black shirt. She wears two belts that is COVERED with bird pins. There is no scrap of fabric shown on the two checkered belts. She wears black shorts, and black knee-high converse. Her most prized posession on her is her one gold earring on the left ear. She carries two black pom poms. When in use, they are in her hands. When not, they are strapped to her arms. Her skin is a bit tanned.

Evil Humans:
    Name: Louis Lukeworm
    Type: Evil Human
    Personality: Is the kind of person who will twist fun around to the point where it’s just plain creepy to others, but wonderful to him. He has no mercy on anyone, and he’s one who will get the job done no matter what. Just as long as he can have a human soul along the way. He can be a bit insane sometimes, but other times he can keep a cool head and just freak his target out before attacking them.
    Basic abilities: Has eyesight that allows him to detect movement of anything from far away, acrobat skills where he can bend this way and that without hurting himself and flip and twirl around with ease. If threatened, he can bite and scratch the target (which you don’t want to happen since his powers are… unusual. Who knows what germs or disease you might get if you don’t treat it right away.)
    Powers:
    He mostly uses his spit to do his attacks. He can change it to any form he chooses, whether it be an offensive or defensive attack.
    Sticky Spit- Spits out a neon yellow-green slime that can stick to the ground, and if someone is unfortunate to get caught in it they’ll be stuck until someone else can get them out.
    Acid Spray- Spit turns into an acidic substance that Louis can spray around in the direction he chooses. If touched on contact of skin, it’ll give the target a first degree chemical burn.
    Soul Leech- Throws neon yellow-green leeches at his target. If it is successful attaching itself to the target, then the leech sucks the energy of the soul of the target and gives/transfers the energy to Louis. If pulled off while it’s taking soul energy, let’s just say it’ll hurt a lot.
    Blind Rage- This is the attack everyone wants to avoid. When he feels cornered, or he just wants to get the job over and done with, he goes into frenzy where his spit attacks are random. They could be acidic, gooey, sticky, or slimly. Either way, you don’t want to touch any of that stuff that comes out of his mouth. (Ew) On contact, it can burn you really badly, hinder your attacks, and maybe some internal damage if the goo decides to sink in your skin. If it sinks in your skin, it’ll just give you stomach flu on the spot and you’ll not be able to fight because you’ll feel weak. Only the very determined ones can keep going if that happens. Or the goo can give you permanent damage that may be fixable. (Zoey’s eyes for instance)
    Brief Bio: He was the one responsible for Zoey’s present condition. He didn’t know when he started collecting souls, he just knew that they gave him different powers and energy he never felt before. When he found Zoey, he could tell that she had an unusual soul. So he tried killing her to eat it to become super powerful, but was interrupted by a little brat. He’s still seeking out for Zoey once again, but he’s going to wait patiently. And he’s going to get his revenge on the brat that interrupted his meal.
    Also works with Medusa on his free time. She promised him power, he in returned promised to help her out in any way he could.
    Appearance: [​IMG] Not very big, yeah. But the eye is the point of this. He has glowing green eyes (And no, he doesn’t have snowy white hair and he can’t go through walls. B| ), which allows him to detect any movement from far away. He has small sharp teeth that can be seen when he smiles, and shaggy hair that hangs in his face. He’s tall, about 6’7, and he has freakish long nails.

Name: Nox
    Personality: Absolutely insane. A complete flirt using and breaking any heart she can take. She can also make girls quite uncomfortable besides guys. She is responsible for the mayhem at the town. Her name in Latin means "night" and is feminine.
    Weapon: Beretta because it's a sexy gun.

Other accepted characters:

Let's see who wants to join!

Special thanks to Aura/Ven for the help

SET UP OF THE DWMA

"The school is run by Shinigami-sama, the God of Death himself, as a training facility for Weapons and the human wielders of those weapons, the Meisters. Each Meister has at least one Demon Weapon companion which has both a Weapon and Human form. Shinigami created the school as an organization that protects peace in order to prevent the rebirth of the "Kishin", an evil demon god that in the past, nearly destroyed everything by plunging the world into chaos."

[​IMG]
    The Academy Itself
    "At first glance, the Academy can be said to have a rather eccentric appearance, looking a bit like a large funhouse rather than a school. Standing on a large platform which can be accessed by a long line of white steps, the school is comprised of a collection of large black towers and spires patterned with white lines and the occasional Shinigami mask. The roofs of the towers are conical and bright red in colour. Enormous candles poke out of shafts along the circumference of the buildings. Strangely, the flames of these candles never go out, and the candles never shorten. The Academy's most distinguishing feature however, are the three large Shinigami skulls lined up at the entrance. The middle skull is the largest, and sports three blood red spikes going through its eye and nose holes. The skulls on the side are smaller and have slanted eyes. The gaps between the 'teeth' of these giant skulls serves as the school's main entrances. At the top of the school hover three strange black orbs.

The Academy is completely symmetrical, which immediately impresses Death the Kid upon first enrolling in the school."

[​IMG]
    Mission Bulletin:
    "One of the lively places in the Academy, the Mission Bulletin is where Meisters get their missions to hunt Evil Humans and get more Kishin Eggs to make their Weapons a Death Scythe. Descriptions of each mission are written on cards and placed on the bulletin. Students are free to pick which mission they want, but the missions can have special requirements written on them as well, like the ability to sense souls. Some missions can be dangerous, and mainly include killing Evil humans. However, some do not involve Evil human and are just missions to create peace and help people in distress (e.g. Kirikou and Ox take on a mission to defeat a rampaging giant). Near the bulletin is the Reception. Here, students who have chosen their missions take their mission cards to the receptionist who checks whether they are viable for the mission before actually assigning the mission to them."

[​IMG]
    Classroom:
    "The classrooms are also wide and spacious and resemble lecture halls rather than classrooms, with pitched floors and conjoined desks and the blackboard and the teacher's desk in the centre. There are also windows at the back which provide a view of the grounds. Each class has a homeroom teacher. Maka's class, called Crescent Moon Class, has Stein as their teacher. It seems that students have free access to the classrooms, even outside lessons."

[​IMG]
    Dispensary:
    "The area where sick or injured Meisters and Weapons are treated. Whilst nurses like Nygus usually work in here, occasionally Stein is known to assist as well. The dispensary is a typical hospital room with several beds and an examining room and doctor's office. In the hospital wards, a couple of health posters can be seen. "

[​IMG]
    Library:
    The Library is incredibly big, a large room that goes up to at least three floors, with bridges connecting the opposite sides of each floor, with shelves upon shelves of books and has desks with lit torches for study. The Library follows a rule which restricts some students to only be able to look at a limited number of books in the Library. The books are divided into four categories: Level 1, Level 2, Level 3 and Level 4. Meisters up to Two Stars in rank can have access to Level 1 books, but cannot have access to Level 2 books, which can be read by Three Star Meisters. Level 3 books can only be accessed by staff and the highest rank, Level 4, can only be availabe to Senior Meisters or Death Scythes. However, as seen with Death the Kid, who is a Grim Reaper, exceptions can be made."

[​IMG]
    The Death Room
    The Death Room is the chamber where Shinigami often resides.

Shinigami may be contacted at this location by writing the number 42-42-564 onto a mirror or window. 42-42-564 is pronounced shini-shini-goroshi in Japanese, which literally means death-death-murder. Entrance to the Death Room is normally accompanied by the phraise "42-42-564 whenever you need to knock on Death's Door"

"The room contains a mirror, through which Shinigami can monitor students from the Death Weapon Meister Academy as they hunt souls. He is occassionally accompanied by his son Death the Kid and weapon Spirit, as he does so. In the manga, Shinigami is shown to move through the mirror."

[​IMG]
    Underground:
    "The underground of the Academy are in contrast to the bright atmosphere of the rest of the school, and is dark and dimly lit with stone walls. With rabbit warrens of corridors, it is quite easy to get lost. In these levels, there are small accomadations rooms and there are also cells to contain Witches and other such villains and interrogation rooms. Some parts of the underground seem to be restricted to students."

SET UP OF THE DSA
    (Since this is my own place I made up, I'm not going to go through much detail since I can't find good pictures to describe the interior. Description will be at the bottom of the picture)

[​IMG]
    So as you can see, this academy is set up to look like an... interesting castle. Like the DWMA, the place is huge. But unlike the DWMA, it's serious and straight to the point and creepy looking instead of looking like a fun house.

Classrooms:
    Classrooms are set up similar to the DWMA, only it's dimly lit and has a darker tone to it.

Mission Bulletin:
    Here missions are posted (again similar to DWMA), but instead of collecting evil souls, their mission is to collect human souls. The students see human souls as an imprefection of the world, so their duty is to end their life quickly as possible to get them out of this miserable world and what it has to offer. As Medusa told them, "It's a way to become more powerful..."

Dispensary:
    This is the nurse's office/hopsiptal. Again, this place has a dark atmosphere, and even some of the students who go to this school want to stay away from there. There are some windows to try to keep it a little bit bright inside the rooms for patients recovering. Sometimes when a weapon or miester gets injured and has to go there, Medusa performs her little expriments on the students. She has a scientist mind after all.

Dorms:
    Since the students have to live at the school since there's no other places to go, dorms are set up for the students. Each kind of dorm has their own tower. Example: Girls have one tower, Boys have a similar one not too far away. And in the middle of the towers are the co-ed rooms where those who have partners of opposite genders can reside. Each room is spacious, and has it's own mini kitchen, mini living room, a small bathroom for showers and other needs, and a medium bedroom. Each room has windows to look out over the scenary, and the windows can be opened or close.

Dugeons:
    If a student misbehaves or doesn't follow exact orders on purpose, they're locked in a cell to think about what they done, or they're punished how ever Medusa or the other teachers see fit. Everyone behaves at the school, so it's rare for anyone to end up in there.

Fight Arena:
    "P.E. classes" are held here. It's basically an open pit of sand where weapons and miesters, or weapons/weapons or miester/miesters, battle each other in a mock skirmish. Sometimes special rules are set up so that no one gets seriously hurt, but other times students are allowed to use their full abilities on one another. This helps those seeking partners to find a partner faster. Sometimes it's just used for training though.

Medusa's Lair:
    Students can only enter it in when they're summoned. There are snakes posted around the school, and if you want to speak to Medusa, you just go up to a snake statue and talk to it. Either Medusa will reply, or the snake will say she's not available. Students are also given orbs with one of Medusa's snakes inside of it so that the student can communicate to her long-distance.

Inside her liar (or office), she has a clear orb set in the middle of the room to monitor her students and what they're doing.
    Library:
    The library is small, since it's just getting on it's feet, but it has valuable books for weapons and miesters to look at. Some of a higher rank are privilage to look at the "Forbiddon" books, which means basically more than half of the school. Others who found great favor in Medusa can also view the "forbiddon" books if they ask her permission first.

As soon as we get more characters, here's how I'm planning to start it:

In the midst of peace, the DWMA is welcoming new students to enroll into the academy to start a new year. Meanwhile, Medusa is setting up her own academy. The children who joins her are basically brainwashed to do Medusa's biddings. The rules of the DSA to be on the right hand of Medusa is the same way as a demon weapon becomes a weapon of Lord Death:
    • You need to get 99 human souls
    • You need to kill one miester from the DWMA and collect their soul
    • You are now part of Medusa's team

So when we start, new students will be arriving at the DWMA and the DSA. As soon as everyone is settled, Lord Death and Medusa will gather the new students to explain the expectations and stuff. Then we'll see what will happen from there. Medusa and Lord Death will give you guys missions if you ask for them.[/CENTER]

2. Aura Goddess

Character Name: Lea Riviere
    Personality: Lea is fairly bubbly and always tries to look on the bright side of things. She jokes around quite a bit but understands when she needs to get serious. She has the habit of ticking off those she fights against, only to make the fight more fun for her, also knowing when someone losing their cool, they don’t think. It’s kind of rare when she shows her serious side. When this side does show, it’s very simple for her temper to be set off versus to when she’s all bubbly it is much more difficult.
    Meister or Weapon: Meister
    Partner: Fay Leon
    Basic Skill: Without her weapon, Lea is very flexible and moves with great speed. She’s very good at hand to hand combat, but only uses her fist when necessary, or if her weapon is locked her opponent’s weapon, using soul menace without her weapon.
    Powers:
    • Soul Menace: Lea mainly uses this attack when she is without her weapon, Fay. However, she does tend to use it when Fay is with her. She’s not yet completely used to this attack so it can take her a bit to use Soul Menace on her opponent.
    • Soul Perception: Not as powerful as others might have it, Lea can see the souls of people, but she needs her full strength in order to do so.
    Bio: Lea was an only child and lived in a small home with her parents. Her parents would constantly argue, whether it was something about not having enough money or one would supposedly be cheating. Whenever her parents argued, Lea would lock herself into her room and cover her ears so she wouldn’t hear the yelling. Her mother was an alcoholic, while her father was the only person that really seemed like he wanted to support Lea. Eventually, the girl’s mother abandoned them, making it even more difficult for her father to take care of her daughter. Whenever she spoke to her father, Lea would talk about how she wanted to enroll into the DWMA, but was always heartbroken when her father said he didn’t have the money. However, wanting to make his daughter finally happy, he had gone to the academy and practically begged them to take Lea in. His pleading worked and she became a student, every once in a while visiting her father.
    Extras: When she has time to herself, Lea is usually found at one of the balconies in the academy, staring off into the sky and the city. This usually calms her down if she’s angry or just feels like she needs to relax.
    Appearance: Lea

Character Name: Fay León
    Personality: Fay is the complete opposite of Lea. She’s normally very serious and laid back, refusing to get too excited over something that might seem big to others but small to her. At times, she questions how she even became partners with Lea since they’re no where near similar to one another. When something about them is similar is shown, Fay kind of shows a bit of confusion and slight denial, refusing to believe they're similar in any way. She stays calm and collected when in the middle of the fight. However, her demeanor can change if Lea is in danger.
    What kind of weapon are you?: Double sided sword
    Partner: Lea Riviere
    Basic skills: Similar to her partner, Fay is very good at hand to hand combat, however, just slightly better. Although she understands she cannot do Soul Menace like Lea, she still fights hand to hand if Lea is hurt and unable to continue fighting or if her partner isn’t around.
    Powers: When her and Lea perform Soul Resonance, the blades of the weapon begin to shine, slightly growing larger as well. When this happens, Lea swings Fay, releasing what looks like lightning waves. Since Fay turns into a double sided sword, she is able to release two waves, each coming from the blade.
    Bio: Fay’s past is slightly unknown since she doesn’t talk about it very often. The only people that really know anything is Lord Death and Lea. Fay doesn’t remember having parents or a home. She only really remembers growing up in the streets and ended up being found by a teacher from the DWMA. She was about 12, and by that age, she was fairly aggressive yet still calm. When the teacher saw her, Fay had immediately made blades appear from the back of her arms. When the teacher saw this, he asked for Fay’s name, where she lived and who her parents were, but only got the girl’s name. But with just that, he went back to the DWMA, told Lord Death about Fay and soon enough Fay was enrolled into the school. Shortly afterward, she met Lea and became partners.
    Extras: This is possibly the last similarity Fay has with Lea. She also has a habit of staring off into the sky or into the city from her window. It relaxes her and lets her clear her mind if she’s thought too much on something.
    Appearance: Fay

By the way, I'm sorry the picture for the weapon is so small. I couldn't find a bigger one. DX

3. Maka Albarn It's called love

Lol, it's fine. XD Mine are puny. ; ; WHO'S NEXT?! XD Don't be shy now.

4. Garxena Hollow Bastion Committee

Could I have Soul? =D Oh, and I'm working on an OC (it's hard!)

5. Maka Albarn It's called love

In the process of reserving yoooooou. XD And yeah, it is hard. Making both Koji and Zoey took me about an hour to an hour and thirty minutes. ; ; But it was worth it!

6. Garxena Hollow Bastion Committee

DONE! :D

Character Name: Merlie Arget
    Personality: She’s serious about every little detail of life. Competitive and bullheaded, Merlie often finds herself in over her head, with Kirby as her only saving grace.
    Partner: Kirby Levin
    Basic Skills: Merlie doesn’t know any particular fighting style, but she knows how to throw a mean punch and a swift kick. She’s aerobatic and gymnastic, skills she uses to evade her enemy until she’s back with Kirby.
    Powers: Soul Resonance, Bull’s-eye (without needing to aim, Merlie throws Kirby and he is guided by their connected soul waves to her intended target), Soul Wave (Merlie exerts a half-moon shaped soul wavelength towards her enemy; it can knock them off their feet, but it does not cut through them)
    Bio: Her parents always supported Merlie’s dream of attending the DWMA; so when she came of age, they enrolled her promptly. Before she was enrolled, Merlie read many books about the academy and the relationship between a weapon and miester.
    Extras: Merlie hates witty banter and puns.
    Appearance:
    [​IMG]

Character Name: Kirby Levin
    Personality: He’s usually not rough and tumble; but when it comes down to it, he’ll do whatever it takes for his miester. Kirby is determined and dedicated; he does what needs to be done without much questioning. He’s trusting and makes friends easily.
    What Kind of Weapon Are You?: Short sword
    [​IMG]
    Partner: Merlie Arget
    Basic Skills: Kirby is fair in the art of kung fu, and can hold his own without Merlie pretty well.
    Powers: Soul Resonance (Kirby grows to a full length broad-sword), Bull’s-eye, Doppelgangers (using his soul waves, Kirby creates images of himself that can move about but are destroyed if touched even slightly; he can create 5 at the most at one time)
    Bio: Kirby has no memory of his past. He doesn’t know his parents, siblings, friends, or home. Hoping to unlock the secrets of his past, he reached out to anyone who claimed to have answers – fortune tellers, psychics, mystics – he even asked witches. Kirby was found by Kid, Liz, and Patty. The three saw his potential and brought him back to the academy. He met Merlie and instantly felt a connection; and they’ve been inseparable ever since.
    Extras: Kirby loves witty banter and puns!
    Appearance:
    [​IMG]

7. Maka Albarn It's called love

Added! Thank you very much for joining. I'll make a few bad guys, and maybe we can start tomorrow. If you guys know anyone who want to be Black Star or a bad guy, can you guys tell them about this RP? Thank yoooou. XD

8. Garxena Hollow Bastion Committee

I can do bad guys too if you need me. =)

9. Maka Albarn It's called love

10. Doukuro Chaser

Character Name: Flora
    Personality: Would rather not fight and hide from the DWMA's students, but due to her desire for revenege she took Medusa's offer to join. Is a happy-go-lucky type who can easily shrug off even the wrost of things and is care-free. Rarely gets serious.
    Bio: Like most witches she was offered the chance to join Medusa's ranks, but rejected it at first. But then one of the Mecha Witches of her family was slain by a DWMA student and she sought out Medusa, knowing that she could never get revenege on her own. Before any of this happened she lived a simple life while playing pranks on anyone she saw under her as she flew across the night sky.
    Basic Talents: Specializes in sneak attacks and escaping.
    Magic Spells:

Mecha Bounded: Binds her enemies for a short amount of time with chains. She uses this to make an escape or when the enemy gets to close to attacking her.
    Mecha Hug: To be a follow up after Chain Bounded. Squezes the enemy with the intent of crushing them. Hard to set up perfectly but effective if done corectly.
    Mecha Ladder: Metal raise from the ground to lift her up.
    Mecha Boost: Metal incases her in a thin enough not to be seen layer that is strong enough to resist most attacks and strengthen her own.
    Mecha Mulipate: Bends the metal around her to her will.
    Mecha Back-Up Plan: For those times when no metal is near. Creates a flase metal source for spells, but is much weaker than normal spells.
    Mecha Machine: Creates various sizes of robots that may take on the form of anything.

Extra: Enjoys eating sweets and loves to laugh randomly.

Character Name: Beyond Black
    Personality: Has a twisted sense of humor and loves the sight of blood. Though he is insane he is very calm about it, only going crazy when injured. Otherwise he is normally smiling or playing around and looks innocent. Though his visage of innocence is condricating of the words he speaks.
    Basic Skills: "Smells" souls rather than seeing them, and smells them sooner than most can sense them as well. His sense of smell is so good he can pick up the scent of "odorless" posion even. His sense of touch is also abnormal. It's not like he's sensative, but whenever something touches him he can pick "read" it, meaning he can tell exactly what it is, where it was been, and what it has seen recently. This works on humans as well. His sight is normal, and his hearing is below average. And he has the power of "locking" souls. This effect lasts only for a few seconds but during those seconds, when used on a weapon or a miester, their souls wavelengths cannot match up or use any of their powers. When used on a normal human they become unable to move and the effect lasts slightly longer.
    Powers: Seeking for partner
    Bio: Was in the underground of the DWMA while Medusa worked there as a school nurse. He was locked up for killing humans and trying to eat their souls. Those humans happened to be his parents and younger brother. He didn't have a bad childhood or anything so they only explation he has for killing them was because he was bored of his life. Since killing them the sight of blood amuses him and he wishes to drink it. After being locked up for so long without seeing any blood he went as far as cutting himself. Medusa met him once and asked him why he tried to eat the souls of his family. His answer was: "I wanted to know how they tasted. And killing seemed like it would be so fun." he said with a wide smile.
    Extras: Willing to do anything to get whats he wants and doesn't seem to care about people's feelings as he easily plays with their emotions. He'll even make someone fall for him, whether it be male or female, just to crush them. It may be possible for him to have an actual relationship with someone but it'd be far from a normal one.

And I pm'd you the profile of what I got so far for the weapon for Grendel.

11. Maka Albarn It's called love

OOC: Alright, we're going to start. I know all of you don't have your profiles in and such, and Death the Kid and Maka hasn't shown up yet... give them a few more days. So we're going to begin. This will go slow enough to let everyone get their profiles in and such.

Let the fun begin!

And the posts will get shorter as we go along.
    BIC:

A boy walked up the DWMA steps, taking his precious time. He wasn't in any rush at all. His hands were shoved in his pocket and a pair of headphones dangled around his neck. The boy looked up at the large and spacious building ahead of him and could help but to let out a low whistle. It was huge. How was he suppose to not get lost in that thing. The young teenager made it to the top of the stairs and then looked around. He craned his neck to try to see to the top of the building, but it was almost impossilbe. His right hand came up to shade the unwelcoming sun and he grinned. "Will you get a load of this! This place is huge!" Then suddenly remembering something, the boy turned around and huffed out impatiently. "Come on slow poke. At this rate, moss is going to start growing on you, Zoey."

"Hey, I'm just taking my time. You don't want me tripping over my feet again, do ya?" The one who spoke was a girl named Zoey. She walked at a slow pace, moving her right foot on the stair first before taking a step. It was almost like she was feeling it, which she was. A blindfold was tied around her eyes, obscuring them from the light and inhibiting her to see. It wasn't a rediculous accessory she just decided to randomly wear. She was blind.

Zoey smiled as she moved along a bit faster, feeling a bit more confident of the size of the stairs. "Am I almost to the top yet, Koji?"

Koji couldn't help but to grin at his partner, and then looked back towards the school. "Yup! Just about eight steps away. But man! I'm not joking with you! THIS PLACE IS HUUUUUUGE~!" he exclaimed while extending his arms out to try to match the width of the school.

Zoey, who came to the top just as Koji shouted, winced and turned her head away from his voice. When he was done shouting, she straightened and started to clean out her ear with her pinky finger. "Can't you say that any louder?" she asked in a sarcastic tone. "My ears are bleeding."

"Okay!" Koji inhaled deeply and then, "THIS PLACE IS-"

Zoeys hand went right over Koji's mouth, shutting him up. "That was sarcasm. No need to wake the dead." Zoey then lowered her hand from Koji's lips and then moved her head towards the direction of the school. She could sense many spirits within the place. 'There's so many...' Zoey frowned slightly, feeling a bit overwhelmed all the sudden.

Koji rubbed his mouth with the crook of his arm, and then looked over at Zoey. "Hey, can a guy get excited here? I mean, think about it! We got into a school that's going to teach us how to be more powerful!"

Zoey was silent for a bit, not sure what to say to that. She smiled slightly, then tucked a loose strain of hair behind her ear. "Hey... do you think we'll fit in?"

"Huh? What kind of nonsense question is that!" Koji folded his arms over his chest and grinned. "I'm grinning right now, because I know we're going to be just fine. Come on! Let's head inside." He then let his hands rest behind his head and then started to walk towards the school.

Zoey was still a bit uncertain about this. She never heard of a blind miester before. 'And that's why I'm here,' she suddenly thought. 'to prove I can do it.' Zoey took in a deep breath and then followed the sound of Koji's footstep.

Lord Death peered closely at his mirror, observing the students that were starting to arrive right on schedule. "Hm... another new year for new miesters and demon weapons. Well! I hope they like it here!" Lord Death sat there, staring at the mirror. Then he tilted his head sideways. "I hope they won't get lost. But if they do, there's others who will help them out." He figured that he should make a map of the school sometime, but then again, if someone got their hands on it... nah, it wouldn't be such a good idea.

A pair of students walking towards the school caught his attention and he straightened back up. The students he had transfered were finally here. 'They're going to have an experience being here.'

Grendel was leaning against the wall while looking out of the window, watching the dark world go by. His first few weeks here were interesting in this dimly lit castle, but he was getting use to it. He wasn't scared as he use to be, just a bit timid. He leaned his head against the wall and closed his eyes, taking in a deep breath. He could almost smell all of the odors of the castle at once. That was annoying, but he dealt with it.

Sekira walked down the castle hallway with a book in her hand. She knew that the orintation was going to come up soon, but she just wanted to have something to do for later after it was over. She passed a boy with wolf ears, not really paying much mind to him. There were a lot of strange characters floating around here, but she knew that she was no exception.

She looked to the side, seeing a pair of glass doors that led to a balacony. It was the perfect place to read. She always found new places around here everyday. It was kind of interesting to her.

With a gentle push from her pale hands, the glass door to her right opened outward with ease. A crisp breeze engulfed her and she shivered. She loved the cold, so she didn't mind. She walked out to the balchony, found a rusty porch swing with some sunbaked cusions on it and sat down on it gracefully. It squeaked, and then it went quiet. Sekira looked down at the book in her lap, debating if she should start reading it or not.

12. Garxena Hollow Bastion Committee

OOC: Since my sister's working again right now, I'll just have Soul on his own.

BIC: Soul stood alone on the central balcony of the DWMA. While he would rather have been with Maka at the moment, he wasn't quite sure where she was. They'd both been discussing the arrival of new students to the academy the night before. Soul had predicted that Black Star would try to scare the living daylights out of each of them. He chuckled to himself, watching the new miesters and weapons come up the stairs to the academy.
    "They don't know what they're in for," Soul murmured. If this year was anything like the last, everyone would need to be at their best. Soul's sideways smile faded as his thoughts drifted to events past. What would this year be like?

Merlie walked hand in hand with Kirby, stopping in the center of the courtyard outside the main doors to the DWMA. This was it. She was finally going to enter those doors and begin her dream. After all those years of waiting, all she had to do now was take a few more steps and the dream would become a reality.

Kirby squeezed Merlie's hand. "We're really gonna do this." It wasn't a question; it was a statement. Though they had different reasons, both wanted to be at the DWMA. Kirby had a feeling he'd get some answers to his past here. Or maybe just more questions.

"Yeah," Merlie breathed the word. She was staring at the immenseness of the building. After a moment, she noticed that you could split the academy in half and both sides would be the same -- it was a completely symmetrical building. Silently, she wondered if it was made that way on purpose.

"Alright!" Kirby shouted. In that one word, he banished all his anxieties and worries, and brought in all his excitements and determination. Looking at Merlie and grinning, he asked, "Do you trust me?"

"As much as you trust me," Merlie knew the weight of the answer. Kirby depended on her for everything, seeing as he knew no past.

"Then let's go," Kirby jerked his head towards the doors of the DWMA. "We've got a lot to do."

13. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU'LL NEVER FIND OUT!
    Username:Firekeyblade
    Character Name:Angel
    Personality: Arrogant and apathetic to most things. Tries to be as honorable as she can and extremely protective of those important to her. Tries to be the comedian and acts more happy and cheery to be a slight foil to Sekira.
    Meister or Weapon: Human
    Partner: Sekira
    Basic Skills: (What can your character do without the partner) Basic self defense. Previously, she used to have a sword that she carried around with her, but since Sekira is now her partner, she has discarded the sword. Now she finds whatever object that can be used as a sword or weapon as basic protection. She has a moderate amount of endurance and agility for retreating or chasing. Because of her previous experience as a traveler, she is a skilled lockpicker and carries her handy kit on an iron ring with her. She also carries a minilight for situations in the dark.
    Powers: (What abilities you have) Demon's Strike- Basic attack with claws aiming at target's vital arteries for the purpose of inflicting great pain and massive bleeding.
    Ater- Sekira charges up a dark force ball in weapon form and Angel swipes it launching the ball at targets. This attack takes a little time to charge.
    Bio: After leaving the house, Angel was a hero, dedicated to saving people, and helping them in whatever way possible, traveling all over the place. When she is rewarded with enough thankless deeds, witness to terrible crimes and sees the evil in many of the people she's helped, she wanders into a town, heartbroken and weary only to have Medusa find her and take Angel to her academy. Now Angel is bent on achieving the goal of Medusa's academy and devotes herself wholeheartedly to the service of Medusa.
    Extras: Since she has traveled for a time, she knows many random facts and has useful information and knowledge, such as a basic knowledge of medicine, occasionally how to tell if someone's lying, occasionally how to pickpocket, and how to lockpick. Since she has used a sword as her primary weapon for so long, she is still getting used to using Sekira in her claws.
    Appearance: Commonly wears a jacket with a t-shirt underneath. The jacket is commonly black and the t-shirt some dark color. Her hair is long and black and commonly tied into a low ponytail with bangs parted on both sides of her face. She wears jeans that are somewhat loose for comfort. Her jacket is always zipped all the way up and it also has zipper pockets for storing various objects of importance.

14. Maka Albarn It's called love

OOC: You're in. You may begin posting.

15. Aura Goddess

Lea tugged at her scarf and used her other hand to fix her hat. Before he was the large building known as the DWMA. The begging her father had done had paid off and she was finally attending the academy she always wanted to attention. She placed her hands on her hips, leaning her head back slightly to try and see the top of the place. She felt a hand suddenly smack her head, causing her to look over her shoulder. "Why'd you do that?" she whined, seeing her partner, Fay.

"I felt like it," the girl's partner responding, averting her gaze away from Lea and started walking up the steps. Fay couldn't help but admire the academy herself. It was much larger than she had expected. She had a feeling she'd end up getting lost, but by getting lost, people explore more. The girl stopped walking and looked over her shoulder, seeing Lea was still at the bottom of the steps. "What are you waiting for?"

"An apology!" Lea suddenly exclaimed, placing her hands on her hips almost child-like. A smile almost crossed her lips but she kept her serious expression until she got what she "wanted".

"What?! You've got to be kidding me!" Fay said, cocking her head slightly. "I've hit you on the head several times before and you never wanted an apology!"

"Well, I do now!"

Fay's brows furrowed as she gritted her teeth in frustration. "Fine! I'm sorry. Now co-" Her sentence was cut off when she heard Lea start giggling and run up the stairs, passing by her.

"We're going to be late~!" Lea shouted, stopping on one of the steps to look down at her partner. She could tell Fay was mad, but she didn't care. She knew it wasn't anything too bad. She smiled and turned back around, this time walking up the steps once she heard Fay's footsteps behind her.

Fay sighed out softly, trying to cool down her temper as she followed her meister. That girl needs help. Ignoring her thoughts and Lea's playful attitude, Fay turned her attention back towards the DWMA. "Hope things start out well," she muttered under her breath.

***​

Medusa's menacing laugh echoed throughout her lair, glad to know the new year had finally begun. She was revived by a witch she would see in those meetings with other witches. She never thought one of witches knew what she was doing before she was killed by Maka, but she was glad such a lust for power drove that said witch to revive her. "Once I've assembled these students to my beliefs, Lord Death will get what he deserves. Along with that girl Maka."

Medusa's expression changed, remembering what that girl had done. Her evil grin faded as she scoffed out. "Oh well." A simple smile now graced her lips, raising her hands over her shoulders to grab her hood and place it over her head. "Now that I'm back, the DWMA will fall. And all these students will become kishins."

16. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU'LL NEVER FIND OUT!
    Angel was walking down the hall along with most of the other students to the Fight Arena where Orientation was most likely held. However, as she was passing the way onto a balcony, she thought she saw someone there. That can't be right. Most everyone should start heading to the Arena since Orientation's about to start. Still, I should just make sure. Angel stopped and strode through the plexiglass doors onto the balcony. She saw Sekira reading her book paying no heed to much anything else. "Must be a really interesting book there." Angel said to get her attention. "Surely you can finish it later? If we don't hurry, we may be tardy to orientation."

17. Maka Albarn It's called love

Seeing that more students were arriving now, Lord Death hummed in approval and then hopped back from the mirror. "Well, I guess I should make the announcement for the new and old students!"

As Koji and Sekira walked within the huge school with some students, they heard a beep over the intercom like an announcement was going to be made.

And indeed, a voice did come on.

"Hya there kids! Just making a quick annoncement for all our students to meet within the audotorium for a little presentation before we get started with the school year! If you're new, don't worry about getting lost. There's huge arrows pointing the way down the hallway, and I'm sure other students who are familiar with this place will be more than willing to help around if you ask. See ya in a few minutes!"

"Huh..." Sure enough, Koji saw the huge arrows pointing the way down the hallway to the direction they needed to go to. "He wasn't kidding about the arrows being huge," he commented quietly. He then looked over at Zoey and smiled. "Want me to lead the way this time?"

Zoey sighed out and then nodded her head in reluctance. "Sure, but just this once, kay?"

Koji chuckled lowly. "Don't worry, Miss Independent. With that memory of yours, I'm sure you'll get the hang of this by the end of today." Koji then looked back ahead, trying to figure out how to describe the surroundings to Zoey. "Okay, we're facing a long hallway. It almost looks endless... but I think I see the place where we need to turn." Gently, he took a hold of Zoey's hand and tugged on it to tell Zoey that they were moving.

Zoey walked along as Koji led the way. She felt many souls vibrating around her, and knew where to step so she wouldn't run into anyone. Zoey felt the eyes of the other students looking at them curiously, and she couldn't blame them. It wasn't everyday you saw a girl with a blindfold on walking around a school.

Zoey then got back on track and started to count the number of steps in her head and the number of turns Koji took to draw a mental map of the school in her head. She knew if Koji wasn't with her, this would come in handy for later.

Sekira solemnly looked up at the one who spoke to her. It was a girl... She had the notion that the girl mistakenly thought she was reading and placed her hand on the cover. "I was merely thinking, not even turned the page. This is all, and nothing more." She then closed her eyes, feeling the cool air on her face. This girl didn't bother her so much as the other students... and she wondered why. She stood up slowly and walked towards the girl with the book hugged close to her chest. "However, you are wise to arrive early to the orientation. Medusa will not be pleased with disobedient children. We are her children..."

OOC Announcement: Death the Kid is no longer reserved. If you know anyone who loves to Role Play and has a passion for Death the Kid... could you kindly tell them about this RP? XDX

18. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

Walking through the corridor with just a single sword strapped to his side, Mifune headed towards Lord Death's room. Having decided to ask for a job as a teacher at Shibusen he thought he would have to ask the boss himself since they are taking care of Angela after all. He was ahead of the new students entering by a few corridors and soon separated off from their path and towards the place he needed to be.
    As he approached the door he raised his right hand slowly while he thought over what he would ask before knocking on the door and waiting to be invited in.

~~~~~

"YA-HOO!", a familiar voice shouted from the bottom of Shibusen. "The great me has arrived". The returning students and teachers recognised this voice and the statement it sprouted. Black Star's pride hadn't changed a bit. Being his hyperactive and overconfident self, he leapt up the stairs in a handful of jumps and landed at the entrance while laughing in a glorious manner. To make sure his presence was known and he could get as much attention as possible he raised one fist in the air and laughed more forcefully while he looked to the sky.
    His expression quickly changed to something also familiar, triggered by a horrifying sound.

~~~~

"Excalibur~ Excalibur~", the short inhuman humanoid brandishing a cane and top hat could be heard from long enough away. He approached Shibusen singing his song to himself as he walked passed flocks of students until he saw Black Star and stopped. He lead into a deep stare at Black Star, "Fool", he called out to him suddenly a split second before he continued into the school singing again. What was he here for?

19. Garxena Hollow Bastion Committee

Kirby walked forward after Death's announcement, following other new students. He wanted to get this started as soon as possible. Without looking over his shoulder, he knew Merlie was right behind him. Their training hadn't even begun and they were already connected in a way no one could possibly understand.

Merlie smirked, watching Kirby's confident stride. Each of them was very excited for what was to come. Merlie wondered what it was that would be said in orientation. A rundown of school rules? Expectations or goals of the school? No, pretty much everyone knew those already. But maybe they needed to be said anyway -- standard procedure.

Behind him, Kirby heard someone laughing very loudly. He rolled his eys and kept walking, not very interested in what lunatic was acting like that. He glanced at the walls and saw the large arrows that Death spoke of. It was a good thing they were there -- following a crowd wasn't always the best idea, especially one made of new students.

"What are you thinking of?" Merlie asked Kirby suddenly.

"I was wondering why that crazy kid out there isn't in a straight jacket," Kirby replied seriously.

20. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

Character Name: Seth Walker
    Personality: He tends to be a lazy kind of guy, taking time to relax, but knows when its time to relax or not and will take the matter seriously. He loves a good fight and rarely denies a fight. He is usually tries to keep a calm mind but can get annoyed pretty easily at times. He is the sort of person who will do anything for his friends. He can also be pretty stubborn at times, refusing help for matters that involve him.
    Partner: Drake
    Basic Skills: Seth and his brother Drake used to both practice fighting fist to fist so they can be able to fight even though both of them are separated
    Powers:
    Soul Menace- He mostly uses it when Drake is not around and incorporates it with other attacks when he is with Drake. He uses this so he can combine his martial arts skills with his swordsmanship in battle
    Bio: At a young age Seth's parents died from the attack of a corrupted human, leaving him and his older brother Drake to survive on their own. The two of them worked hard to survive together, sticking together since they were the only family they had left. Their dream was to join the DWMA so they could be able to fight to protect other.They eventually made it in to the DWMA and both became partners. IT took them a long while but they managed to collect 99 kishin egg souls and needed to just claim a witches soul, but everything went down hill from there. The witch they fought was a tough one. They managed to weaken the witch and was about to preform the last attack but before the preform the attack the witch sent with a powerful spell at Seth. After knocking Seth out of the way, Drake took the blow, the spell causing his mind to be partially erased and lose all the souls he collected. The spell also caused Drake to go berserk at random times. Feeling it was his fault he immediately contacted Lord Death, explaining to him the situation. From there he told Lord Death that he was going to leave the DWMA for a while so he could find a way for him to restore his brothers mind.
    Extras: Tends to be outside relaxing out under a tree. Seth usually treat his brother normally despite the fact that he has lost his mind

Character Name: Drake Walker
    Personality: Due to the spells power he practically emotionless. He has a great loyalty to Seth following his orders like a servant. The only time he ever shows any emotion is due to an effect of the witch's spell that causes him to go berserk, which Seth usually has to soothe him with his wavelength
    What Kind of Weapon Are You?: The broadsword that is in Seth's picture
    Partner: Seth
    Basic Skills: Just like Seth, he has learned how to fight fist to fist in case the two get separated. Unlike Seth who uses Soul Soul Menace, he used his powers as a weapon and transforms certain body parts into weapon form to attack
    Powers:
    Alpha Slasher - Both Seth and Drake's Soul Resonance where Drake becomes a more bigger sword able to increase the strength of the blade. Because of Drake's lack of mind this is not the full extent of the Soul Resonance
    Omega Slasher - The full power of Drake and Seth's Soul Resonance. Energy surround he huge blade increasing the energy even more. It also grants the ability to release the energy in the form of a wave
    Bio: See Seth's Bio
    Extras: Due to the berserk effect of the spell Drake retains all his experiences of battle

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.