Final Fantasy XIII: Slaves of Fate

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Boy Wonder, Nov 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

[video=youtube;tBKMpGBKWOU&loop=1]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBKMpGBKWOU[/video]
    DATALOG

Story
    [​IMG]
    "A prayer for redemption. A wish to protect the world. A promise to challenge destiny."

It's been several months since Cocoon fell from the sky, only to be saved by a mysterious crystal tower. Of course, we know the tower was made from Oerba Dia Vanille and Oerba Yun Fang completing their Focus as Ragnarok. We also know why Cocoon fell from the sky and the truth behind the "evil Pulse l'Cie" who supposedly attacked Cocoon. But the citizens of Cocoon didn't know this. However, they were soon filled in. It took awhile for the shock to settle, but the people were outraged. Primarch Dysley was a fal'Cie? It was the fal'Cie's plan for several hundred years to destroy every one? The beings they had worshiped as gods, the beings that have nurtured and protected them for centuries, those beings were responsible for everything that happened? However, every fal'Cie wasn't part of the plan. And now that Orphan was destroyed, the fal'Cie had no way of bringing back the Maker. Even so, they had no way of destroying Cocoon since it was against their design to do so. It seems the Cocoon fal'Cie had no choice but to resign to their new fate: tools of the people, not their controllers.

[​IMG]
    "The battle within begins..."

Pulse was different now. It was still divided into two different places: Gran Pulse, the large world underneath where monsters ran amok and fal'Cie could be found in several places and Cocoon, the large "utopia" in the sky that was being repaired. Once separated by the sky, these two places are now connected by a large crystal tower where two fal'Cie, Vanille and Fang, sleep in an ever-lasting state of crystal stasis. However, in the middle of the tower, a large elevator had just finished being built, connecting Cocoon to Gran Pulse. Cocoon fal'Cie were now tools of the people. They continued doing their jobs, but not to nurture the people just to destroy them, as before, but because that was all they were able to do. The people of Cocoon had ventured around Pulse, seeking to make a new civilization, while others stayed on Cocoon. Those who came to Pulse started to rebuild Oerba. Among these were their heroes: Sazh Katzroy (and his son Dajh), Hope Estheim (and his father Barthelomew), Snow Villiers (and his new wife, Serah Villiers nee Farron) and their leader, Lightning Farron. It was a tough world to live in, but it was possible. While tough, life was easy. That is, until that fateful morning.

[​IMG]
    "I will stand by you, no matter what happens. I'm yours forever."

One morning, Snow woke up only to find Serah missing. He searched all over Oerba, but he couldn't find her. Snow started to worry as no one had seen her. Lightning also started to worry about her little sister. They searched all over Gran Pulse, but to no avail. They decided to check Cocoon. Lightning and Snow boarded the Eden Elevator. Halfway to Cocoon, they looked through the glass to see Vanille and Fang sleeping peacefully in crystal stasis. Then everything went black.

[​IMG]
    "You saw the fools. A mindless mob drunk on fear of a few l'Cie."

Lightning and Snow woke up from crystal stasis. They have no memory of becoming l'Cie. The last thing they remember is seeing Vanille and Fang, frozen in crystal. Disoriented, confused, and angry, they ventured outside, only to realize they were in Oerba, but something was different. No one remembered them and they recognized no one. They rushed to their homes, only to find new families living there, claiming they have for years, before the war started. War? What war, you ask? Well, Snow was curious as well and he asked, only to hear something shocking: Several years ago, new l'Cie appeared. These l'Cie were superior to other known l'Cie, they seemed to be half-crystal and some form of Cieth hybrid. Snow and Lightning immediately recognized this form as the one Cid Raines took during their battle. These "Crystal l'Cie" didn't have Eidolons, but their powers were monstrous. They declared war on everyone. No one knew which fal'Cie the Crystal L'Cie belonged to as fal'Cie haven't made l'Cie since the Orphan Incident and have claimed to have lost that power. The Crystal l'Cie couldn't make it to Cocoon, their goal, and have attacked people on Cocoon, working their way towards the Eden Elevator. Fortunately, PSICOM and the Guardian Corps were still active and defending the citizens. Even the monsters of Gran Pulse proved to be an obstacle to the Crystal l'Cie.

Snow and Lightning were hit with even bigger and more shocking news: It has been 400 years since the Orphan Incident. They were in crystal stasis for four centuries.

[​IMG]
    "Our Focus is to protect Cocoon!"

Snow and Lightning were too confused. What happened to Serah? What happened to them? What made them l'Cie again? They bore the same brands as they did before; did that mean Anima was behind this somehow, despite its death? And who were these Crystal l'Cie? Who was behind their l'Ciefication? Who started this war? Would they ever see Serah again?

With no answers to any of these questions, Snow decided they had to do something: they had to protect Cocoon from the Crystal l'Cie. It took several days, but he convinced Lightning that they had to help. A group of people had come to them, asking for help. They wanted to join the war, but they had no battling experience, save for some weak monsters. They wanted Snow and Lightning to train them. Snow and Lightning agreed. Maybe if they found out the truth behind this war and the Crystal l'Cie, they could find out what really happened during those 400 years. Deep in his heart, Snow knew Serah was alive somewhere and vowed to find her.

Your Fate

You are either a Crystal l'Cie or someone who is learning to fight them under Snow and Lightning's tutelage. Crystal l'Cie have a form similar to Cid Raines hybrid form. They can change modes, growing wings or changing into other forms altogether. These l'Cie's fal'Cie has yet to be revealed. They have no Eidolons, but can use powerful magic and are much stronger than normal people. They have the ability to change forms as mentioned above. Picture Cid Raines' appearances during the fight in the game. All you need to know to play this is that you want to destroy Cocoon and that you are powerful as hell.

Snow and Lightning's apprentices are normal people. They're either from Cocoon or Oerba, but currently live in Oerba. They want to learn to fight so they can defend themselves and Cocoon from the Crystal l'Cie.

Rules

1. Obvious rules: No godmodding, powerplaying, read KHV's rules, no fighting except in character, proper grammar and spelling, READ ALL THE RULES, etc.
    2. Basic knowledge of the game is required or you're going to be extremely confused. If you've played the game, in your first post tell me the name of Hope's mother.
    3. Romance should be kept pg-13, but feel free to build some sweet love~ Nothing provocative and no cybering. Get a room for that.
    4. No characters from the original game can be controlled, minus Snow and Lightning. Vanille and Fang are still frozen (besides, they need a break, don't you think?) Sazh and Hope probably lived their lives to the fullest. And Serah? Well, wherever she is, you can't control her.
    5. You can't control any fal'Cie, of course.
    6. No magic, unless you're a l'Cie.
    7. Snow and Lightning's apprentices will eventually turn into l'Cie. You can have either an Eidolon from the game (Brynhildr, Bahamut, Alexander, or Hecatoncheir) or you can create your own. Keep in mind they have to have a Gestalt mode.
    8. You can be someone who does not turn into a l'Cie with everyone, becomes one later from a different fal'Cie, can become a Crystal l'Cie later on, or is just part of the group without being a l'Cie.
    9. If you want to reserve an Eidolon so you can have it once you become a l'Cie, simply tell me whenever.
    10. I can and probably will break my rules for plot purposes. In some cases, I'll let you do the same.
    11. I can add any rules at any time, but I'll let you know when I do.
    12. If you keep causing problems, you will be kicked out, sorry.
    13. If you read everything, including the rules, tell me in your post who the Crystal l'Cie look like.

L'Cie and Other Form [{(Ignore Location of Brand, Magic Type, and Eidolon for other)]}
    Username:
    Name:
    Appearance:
    Personality:
    Biography:
    Weapon:
    Location of Brand:
    {For later on}
    Magic Type:
    Eidolon:
    {Leave blank if you don't have an idea yet}
    Other:

Crystal L'Cie Form
    Username:
    Name:
    Appearance:
    Personality:
    Weapon:
    Magic Type:
    Special Abilities:
    {Cid Raines changed forms for example}
    Other: {If you want to include any history, put it here. Anything else you want to mention also falls here}

Accepted Characters
    }Click Names for Full Appearances{
    L'Cie Apprentices

[url=http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/File:Snow.png]Snow Villiers[/url] ~ LilBueno
    ]Leo Zealot ~ LilBueno
    Jenny/Jenova ~ LilBueno
    Lightning Farron ~ TwilightNobody13
    Oerba Kun Akira ~ TwilightNobody13
    Grey Aeterna ~ Tєrrα ([Regular form.] ~~~ [Gestalt])
    Mya Tayes~ Heartless_Angel
    Oerba Lea Mia ~ Aerith G.

Ryou Misaki ~ Protector212
    Noah Kent ~ Black_Star
    Jaden Kaylib ~ Bushy-Brow-1992
    Ren Lawson ~ DarkTraitor
    Angel ~ Aerith G.
    Shinryu ~ Omega (no appearance, see Datalog for appearance)
    Argent Aeterna - Tєrrα

Crystal L'Cie
    Cid Orlandu ~ LilBueno
    Omega
    ~ Graxe (No appearance, see Datalog for info)
    Byron ~ DarkTraitor
    Linegia ~ Bushy-Brow-1992
    Alice ~ Aerith G.

Accepted Eidolons
    Name: Shiva
    L'Cie: Snow Villiers (LilBueno)
    Appearance:http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/_...Artwork_XIII.jpg/800px-Shiva_Artwork_XIII.jpg
    Gestalt Mode: Motorcycle=http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/_...snowshiva.png/200px-Ff13-summon-snowshiva.png
    Description: Stiria and Nix, the Twin Sisters of Shiva are Snow's Eidolon. He won them in battle at Lake Bresha during the original game after fighting several PSICOM officers while trying to save the crystallized Serah. During battle, Stiria heals Snow and deals Ice damage to enemies while Nix deals mostly physical damage. Their Gestalt mode takes the form of a motorcycle.
    Final Gestalt Attack: Diamond Dust

Name: Odin
    L'Cie: Lightning Farron (Twilight_Nobody13)
    Appearance: http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/_...LightningOdin.JPG/800px-FF13LightningOdin.JPG
    Gestalt Mode: Horse=http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/_...godin.png/200px-Ff13-summon-lightningodin.png
    Description: Odin is the Eidolon of Lightning. She won him in battle in the Vile Peaks after she proved her strength to him. During battle, Odin uses many lightning magical attacks and powerful physical attacks. He can also use his shield to draw enemy attack to protect Lightning. His Gestalt Mode takes the form of a horse, while Lightning wields his sword as two separate weapons.
    Final Gestalt Attack: Zantetsuken

Reserved Eidolons
    Bahamut ~ Dragon ~ Akira ~ Twilight_Nobody13
    Valefor ~ Harrier ~ Mya ~ heartless_angel
    Wizel ~ Cheetah ~ Ryou ~ Protector212
    Ifrit ~ Car ~ Jaden ~ Bushy-Brow-1992
    Diabolos ~ Jetfighter ~ Ren ~ DarkTraitor

2. heartless_angel Traverse Town Homebody

YAYS FOR XIII 8D

Username: Heartless_Angel
    Name: Mya Tayes
    Appearance: http://m1002.photobucket.com/image/...nline/Anime_girl_in_lake_water-1.jpg.html?o=0
    Personality: Very spirited and always looking for something to do (like ADD XD)
    Biography: As the youngest child, she was looked down upon by her parents as they treated her older sister better. She hated her family. One day while she was at school learning about the war with the fal'ce 400 years ago, they were suddenly under attack by the new breed of l'Cie. Mya ran away into the woods. When she came back out, everyone was dead or captured. She found her parents dead and her sister captured. She vowed revenge for her sister and parents. She then met Lightning and Snow and wanted to join with them to fight the L'Cie.
    Weapon: Gunblade (The second upgrade of Axis Blade. Looks like Lightning's gunblade except black)
    Location of Brand: {For later on} Left shoulder
    Magic Type: Water and Cure spells
    Eidolon: {Leave blank if you don't have an idea yet} KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND (jk XD) Valafor (Can I use him? He's from FF X) Gesalt mode - Looks like a harrier
    Other:

3. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Accepted~ I'll add you in a few minutes. Do me a favor and quickly delete the Other and the line below it? xD

4. Arch Mana Knight

Username: Terra
    Name: Grey Aeterna
    Appearance: http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii45/ArchAwesome1/snow.jpg
    Personality: Tends to make comments on the situations he finds himself in whether or not anyone is around. Grey takes things very seriously and at times he finds it impossible to take a joke. He is a very focused individual and has more than once had people call him narrow-minded due to his nature. Despite this, he is an overall gentleman and someone who follows logic rather than letting emotions get the best of him.
    Biography: Grey speaks very little of his past, as there isn't much for him to say. He lived a quiet life in Oerba ever since he could remember, as quiet as it could be due to his brother's obsession with hunting the biggest monsters as he could find. His parents passed away due to illness while he was 17, leaving him and his older brother to themselves. When Lightning and Snow came about to gather up people to train, Grey decided in volunteering while his brother declined. The only reason why Grey joined up for their cause was a mixture of curiousity and a chance to hone what skills he had.
    Weapon: Carries about a blade that has the capability to change into a bladed chainwhip.
    Location of Brand: The back of his hand.
    Magic Type: Earth and Lunar(Moon) [Although I'm not too sure yet what I could use a Moon elemental for. XD Just for consistency's sake.]
    Eidolon: Fenrir [Regular form.] ~~~ [Gestalt]
    Other: N/A

We already discussed this rule. DX Let's just pretend I said it. B|

5. heartless_angel Traverse Town Homebody

K I edited my post 83

6. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Username: Twilight_Nobody13
    Name: Oerba Kun Akira
    Personality: Like Lightning, she's very kept to herself but appreciates the company of others; she adores Lightning.
    Location of brand: inner left wrist.
    Biography: Akira was born and raised in the old ways of Oerba. After her mother died in childbirth, her father was quickly swept away by the war, involving himself as far as he could to help kill the crystal l'Cie. She raised herself from what she was taught as a little girl about the old Oerba before Cocoon fell. Not long after her father died in the war, she found Light and Snow. Devoting her time to learning all she can from them. She follows Lightning around, copying how she speaks, fights and handles her emotions. Favoring Lightning's agility in close combat, she uses one of Light's old gunblades having deactivated the use of the gun.
    Weapon: Lionheart ~Gunblade (like Light's but without the use of the actual gun part)
    Magic type: Water and wind
    Edolin: Bahamut
    Appearance: http://m110.photobucket.com/image/Anime%20l%252527Cie%20girls/fox_demon_sakura/anime_girl_fav2.jpg.html?src=www

7. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Twilight_Nobody13, you forgot location of brand. Besides that, everyone's in :]

8. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

Finally, a FFXIII rpg! I'm joining!

Username: Aerith G.
    Name: Oerba Lea Mia
    Appearance: http://i751.photobucket.com/albums/xx158/akatsuki_fan_01/little.jpg
    Personality: Quiet, calm, when violently approached, dangerous, loving
    Biography: Growing up, Mia heard stories of Fang and Vanille, and decided to use to the same kind of weapon as Fang. She began living in the house where Fang and Vanille used to live. Orphaned as a child, Mia taught herself to fight and defend at a young age. She met Snow and Lighting while she was traveling to Cocoon. She distrusts them because what she heard of Cocoon and hearing that they were from Cocoon.
    Weapon: Bladed Lance
    Location of Brand: Back of her neck, hidden by her hair
    Magic Type: Light
    Eidolon: Alexander ~ Gestalt - Fortress
    Other: N/A

9. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Aerith G. You're in. I didn't mean you had to change your bio altogether, I just wasn't clear on what it meant xD
    And you don't have to delete darkness magic, I was just wondering what kind of magic that was, like specific spells.
    Anyways, you're in~

Anyway, I think I"ll make an OOC thread later on to use like a datalog. For events, characters (OC forms), Eidolons, and places, etc. Good idea or no?

Might start the actual RP later tonight or tomorrow afternoon. Got enough members quicker than I expected xD

10. Love Kingdom Keeper

In a world where the sunset casts slender shadows
    Username:Love
    Name:Freyja Rojuna
    Appearance:http://www.goospoos.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/35-Game-Girl.jpg
    Personality:Rather calm,wise, and collected woman, she can be rather bossy, yet she treats others with respect which is quite different for a Crystal l'Cie like her.
    Weapon:She favors guns mostly and sports a handgun in her holster and a rifle on her back when she wants to hide her true power but if you get her fired up enough she will really start getting serious with a array of elemental black magic.
    Magic Type: Ice and Illusion
    Special Abilities: As well as being rather skilled with black magic and Psychokinesis abilities, If you stare into her eyes directly it harm you greatly, by either giving one a extremely bad nightmare or causing excruciating pain. But this does not seem to cause pain to any other l'Cie. But the illusions she can cause be rather hard to distinguish from reality sometimes. She can change forms if she wishes to, but rarely does and when she does, her hair turns a pale white and her skin a bleach white.
    Other: Freyja was born normally like most children but she was born blind and one day a few of her peers played a trick on her and due to the outcomes of this trick she became a l'Cie, but just not any l'Cie, a Crystal l'Cie. She didn't know how truly powerful she was till she came home one day and her mother discovered she was a l'Cie and feared for the worse. Freyja's mother was going to put death to her own daughter before she could endure anymore torture from the people in the city, but before Freyja's mother could work the spell that would kill her, it backfired due to Freyja's strength and killed her mother instead. She felt helpless and unable to do anything because she could not tell what happened to her mother, she only assumed that she was dead. Later her new power gained herself something she has always longed for, sight. She could finally see for the first time in her life, but terrible powers came with this sight. They weren't normal eyes at all and Freyja knew it. People in her hometown began to die off, one by one, and soon she felt the need to leave this place, or even this world. Freyja tried several times to kill herself but her attempts were stopped when Crystal l'Cie like herself came upon her one day and so she joined them. She didn't care what they were up to, as long as she felt accepted for once in her life. But even with her brutal hatred towards most citizens of cocoon, Freyja couldn't bare to see them die off anymore, not even at the cause of her bare hands, so she had contacts, custom made for her eyes, that seemed to help shield them well. That helped with most of the problem, but Freyja had to wear sunglasses as well to hide her identity, since her eyes would definitively set her apart from others in crowd, since her eyes had a strange aquamarine glow to them, which shimmered like the glow set off from the crystal itself. Now on her own most of the time, Freyja keeps her distance from other Crystal l'Cie most of the time and only speaks to them if there is meeting going on or some news update.

11. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

OOC: Love, you're in. Starting now~
    But first...
    Username: LilBueno
    Name: Cid Orlandu
    Appearance: http://i824.photobucket.com/albums/zz169/JulieTF2/Final%20Fantasy/10660808.png
    Personality: Fun-loving and rash. Cid is extremely energetic and loves to move. He loves to fight, not because of duty, but because it's fun. He has a very simple mind and uses certain phrases in the wrong situations.
    Weapon: Chain Scythe
    Magic Type: Lightning, fire, and ice.
    Special Abilities: Just like Cid Raines, he can switch between a normal form with a crystallized torso (minus his left arm and face) with a large claw and a winged form. His most special and unique ability is the power to summon a monster from thin air. He can only summon one monster at a time and can't do so in his winged form, yet. The stronger the monster, the more energy it takes from him.
    Other: Every Final Fantasy media needs a Cid! Not much is known about Cid's past except that he hates Cocoon. He was made a Crystal L'Cie and knows the Fal'Cie who made him personally and is all too willing to help it bring down Cocoon.

"
    Naivete and innocence. Such is the mind of youth."

[​IMG]
    Arms stretched out into the air as Leo's blue eyes slowly opened. "Aahhhh," he couldn't help but let out a yawn as he brought one hand down to rub his eyes. Then, without warning, he threw the blanket off his body and swung his legs to the side of the bed, sitting up. He looked down, noticing the two beds under him and then across, noticing three beds on top of each other. According to the stories, especially those of Snow and Lightning, this was where Oerba Dia Vanille and Yun Fang lived almost a full millennium ago. Stories of the Orphan Incident filled his head once more, along with stories of the War of Transgression. These events were so long ago, but here they were now, impacting his life. Leo smiled as the dreams of his nap finished erasing themselves from his memory. With one hand on the side of the bed, he leaped, landing crouched on the floor of the tiny room. He grabbed Heretic, his model gunblade from the shelf next to him and studied its steel, raising the blade to his face. Lightning's gunblade....actually shoots? He still couldn't believe the difference in the weapons' mechanics, despite their shared name. Wondering how long it had been since he had laid down for a nap, he walked outside of the room and took a left, starting down the stairs. The house he left behind was filled with pictures, new paint, clothes and items all over the floor, and even a radio playing light music. It had been fixed up in the four hundred years since Vanille and Fang had revisited with the others, but the picture on the table was still there, showing two girls clad in blue and pink during their childhood, without a worry in the world.

"The power of the heart resides in the fists."

"Serah..." Snow looked at the crystalized tear in his hand as he raised it upwards. He held it to the sky, with the world of Cocoon in the background of the tear. He had kept the tear after his fight with Orphan, even after his marriage to Serah and had kept it close to him in their new home at Oerba. When he had woken up from crystal stasis, it was the first thing he checked to see if he had. The sun shined on the tear, making it glow as he looked at it. In his mind, he wondered if he would ever see her again. In his heart, he knew he would. He pocketed the tear after a smile dawned on his face. In the sky, he could see Cocoon, held up by the crystal tower that housed his old friends. It had been several months since he and Lightning decided to help train their new "apprentices," and he saw his time as a mentor coming to an end. He raised his left hand once again, but not to hold up a tear, but to look at his brand on his forearm. The red eye was still there and the arrows were many, but it hadn't progressed any since he woke up. He still had no clue to what his and Lightning's new Focus could be or who could have given it to them. "Oh well," he yelled aloud as he turned around and proceeded to walk down the steps into Oerba. "The hero'll find it out. I'll just face my problems later!" He grinned as he marched down the stairs, thinking of the advice Serah had told him after moving to Oerba. He wondered who had given her that same advice.

"As long as I have a want. I have a reason for living. Satisfaction is death."

The Chocobo grunted as it was pulled to a stop. It chirped with a disapproving tone as it bowed its head to nibble at the grass. The rider ran a hand through its feathers before looking around. "Why do you Chocobos always give me that tone of chirp?" Cid asked as he pulled his hand back. He looked around the Archylte Steppe from the cliff he and the Chocobo was on. He shrugged his shoulder when he noticed a large Adamantoise in the distance. A smile fell upon his face as he motioned for the Chocobo to jump, something it did moments after. "Ready or not, thou time has cometh," He said cryptically as the Chocobo ran towards the large animal. "On second thought..." he suddenly jumped off the Chocobo and landed on his feet after a flip. The Chocobo looked back, but didn't stop running. Its rider had a very strange and discomforting aura about him and it was all too glad to be rid of him.

The Crystal L'Cie stood up straight and raised his eyes at the giant orb in the sky.

12. Spunk Ransom you're already perfect

Username: Aqua
    Name: Oerba Ria Lynnea
    Appearance: http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp331/drizzlis/Yeem.jpg
    Personality: Lynnea is a caring person and always want to help. She never says what she wants, but tries to say what she thinks others want to hear her say. She is an optimist and opens up easily.
    Biography: Lynnea grew up with her parents in Oerba, they never let her fight even the smallest of monsters. So much has gone on in these past years and she wants to be a part of it. She wants her name to be known, she wants to make something out of her life. She thinks that entering under the training of Lightning and Snow this will happen.
    Weapon: Calamity Spear
    Location of Brand: Right hip
    Magic Type: Fire and Healing
    Eidolon: Hecatoncheir
    Other:

13. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

REJECTED.

Jk, you're totally in.

14. heartless_angel Traverse Town Homebody

Family. Sister. L'cie. Parents. Revenge. All of these passed through Mya's mind as she twirled around her gunblade, flipping it from gun to sword mode. Since the arrival of Lightning and Snow, she's never felt so much emotion to fight the crystal L'cie. Most likely it was for her sister although she has no idea of she's alive or dead. All she can do was hope and even that wasn't plentiful enough. How much longer do we have to stick though this nightmare? Once a threat is gone, a new one pops up. Just like those sequels to stories. She sighed and paced around the fountain, not sure what to do next.

15. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Lightning was up at the crack of dawn, excersises came first, then breakfast, then training. Always a scheduale, she had to follow it or be lost to the despair of loosing her sister again. This time, she would find her with no trouble. Since Snow and she had started training, she'd noticed how her mark had not changed. Light checked every morning. Turning into a Cieth wasn't on her agenda. She pulled out her gunblade and shot three makeshift targets she'd set up. Her aim was still good, that was a plus, but her mind always returned to her sister's disappearance. After fighting Orphan, she thought she'd be able to live our her days as a sister-in-law and maybe even find someone for herself. All those dreams were put on hold again. She sighed and tucked her weapon back into the holder resting on the back of her legs as she waited impatiently for Snow to get up to begin training.

Akira sleepily watched Lightning excersise and begin her day. She adored Lightning and did her best at what she asked. Though Light gave little praise for things, she worked hard to earn it. Akira touched her own gunblade, though it was useless as a gun, tucked in a sheath on her upper thighs. She often wondered what Light was thinking when she stood still and sighed. "It's not like she doesn't have things to think about, but still...what could worry Lightning?" she whispered to herself, unsure if Light would hear her if she spoke aloud. Lightning's magic as a l'cie were beautiful and frightening.

16. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

Mia was practicing with her lance, wanting to become like Fang in the stories. Even if Lighting or Snow came near her, she won't response to them though Snow will try to assure her they aren't bad. Mia didn't understand what they were after, she was never loved as a child and sighed. She looked out at the horizon and rubbed the back of her neck and looked out to the horizon. Then she went to her home, which was once the home of Fang and Vanille.

17. Love Kingdom Keeper

In a world where the sunset casts slender shadows
    It was a good day for walking and without a trace of any foolish human disturbance. The air was clean and the clouds were not bringing rain water today, so there wouldn't be mud. Walking at a fast pace upon a trail, Freyja had her eyes fixed on the horizon through the glossy lens of her sunglasses which reflected the light of the sun up high. Away from her fragile eyes which were not so accustomed to the light of the sun. She heard a disturbance coming from the bushes aside her. She quickly pulled her rifle off the holster on her back and locked the gun. When the thing came darting out of the trees, Freyja shot her gun quickly but stepped back started when she realized it was just chocobo, she had shot off a couple of its tail feathers, leaving the bird unharmed but fleeing in fright and warking loudly. Freyja tried to shake off the incident as just a mistake but then remembered the chocobo had a saddle on it's back, but it was empty. She realized that maybe she wasn't the only source of intelligent life in the area, so she raised the barrel of her gun in the air and shot up two rounds that scared a flock of birds from the trees.

18. Arch Mana Knight

'So what do I do now?' Grey stared at the blade before him planted in the ground folding his arms as he sat still on the rock before the sword. He sighed out, even with all the training he felt like he had barely improved due to the dual fighting style he had to take on with his weapon. He slowly rose to his feet and walked forward, gripping the handle of his sword once he reached it. Grey spun around and swiftly swung the blade at the rock he had been sitting on, releasing the switch on his sword to transform it into a bladed chain which sliced through the rock as it it was paper. He flicked the switch once more retracted the chain leaving the rock to fall into two seperate chunks. "I suppose that's good enough." He muttered to himself as he sheathed the blade and took a glance over at the small town of Oerba. 'I guess I'll go back now...'

19. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

"
    Naivete and innocence. Such is the mind of youth."

[​IMG]
    Leo's left forearm raised to his face as the sun blasted onto his face. "Ahh~" he groaned as he raised Heretic, placing it on his back. After a few more minutes of walking around Oerba, his eyes adjusted to the sun, just in time to spot Akira watching Lightning take her seemingly never-ending anger out on some targets. As he neared one of his mentor and fellow trainee. He heard Luce thinking aloud and smiled as he came up next to her. "You'd be surprised," He told her. "Snow's told me a few things...Maybe if you spent some more time around him, then Lightning, you'd learn something," he said, slightly joking. It was true that Snow was more open about his past than Lightning after all. Leo watched Lightning train with a tranced expression. She was really something. While he favored Snow as a teacher, his fighting style was more similar to Lightning's and he was in awe at what she could do.

"The power of the heart resides in the fists."

"Heh, you're getting good with that!" Snow yelled as he spotted Grey. The young man used a weapon he hadn't seen four hundred years ago, but it seemed like a complicated one. He walked towards him, diverting his path from Oerba. "Keep it up and you might just be able to take me down, someday," he grinned as he pointed to himself with his thumb. "If I go easy on ya, that is."

"As long as I have a want. I have a reason for living. Satisfaction is death."

"Now, now, is that any way for a lady to act?" Cid asked Freyja as he approached her from behind. "Your little antics distracted me from getting to know that Adamontoise!" He pointed behind him to the humongous dinosaur-like monster that was simply standing there. "And to add icing to the cake, you made me lose my Chocobo!" The blond l'Cie crossed his arms as he stared down Freyja. "It's always shoot first and ask questions later. Why does everything have a bull's eye to you?" He asked in an annoyed tone as he tapped his foot.

20. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Akira spun around and lightly punched Leo in the shoulder, "Shhh, she'll hear you. Plus, I don't think I'd learn much from Snow. Light is just....so..." she turned to watch Lightning set fire to a practice dummy with her magic. The swift way she flicked her fingers, and the calm on her face as she did so made Akira wish she could do the same. "Light teaches me just fine."

[​IMG]
    Lightning listened to the two talk and turned on her heel, placing a hand on her hip, "You two going to stand there and talk or come get in a few extra hours of training?" She disliked it when the apprentices were slacking, and not training was slacking. Like Snow was probably doing. Her pale blue eyes pierced them with a cold stare as she frowned at them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.