Super Robot Taisen: Omega Destiny

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Pinekaboo, Sep 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pinekaboo Chaser

Link to the the ooc thread here.

Rules and description can be found at the ooc thread. Please leave all applications, discussions, questions, and large ooc notes there. Smaller ooc notes are fine here. For Official characters; you are allowed to post videos here alongside your post (in spoiler tags please!), so long as they are directly related to the content of the post (such as combining sequences or finishing moves). Musical tracks are also permitted by both Official and Original characters, so long as is appropriate for the moment and only done infrequently. Enjoy~!

~~~~~​

The streets of the peaceful, cultured city were quiet, occupied only by a steady-paced convoy of unmarked trucks, which cruised down the otherwise unoccupied highway at a regulated speed, all seemingly in synch with one another. They drew little attention, so little that anybody watching would instantly be alerted to the strangeness of their movements, and how unnaturally they seemed to match one anothers speed perfectly.
    Each of them were identical to the next, with not even a single marking there to distinguish them from one another, none of them having even a single dent or unclean spot on their surface.
    Their journey down those long, open highways simply continued, ignoring the existence of any and all other existences on their path.
    Indeed, these vehicles were quite suspicious.

2. Destiny's hand Traverse Town Homebody

[​IMG]

"Hey! Watch it Blue!"

"I can't help it! You know I'm battle crazy! Just like you!"

"Whatever." With a wicked grin, seventeen year old Amber Jacobs rushes across her large backyard, her steel handgun shooting bullets like crazy. Her large Mecha, Blue~Bird 013, otherwise known as Blue, dodged them with her built in sword like Katana, dashing to her pilot and slicing the air around her.

"Take this!" Blue yelled, the red haired girl somersaulting away while shooting more bullets. Amber then ran in close for a counterattack, and the two started to do hand to gun fighting. They were always like this, fighting to prove that one was stronger than the other. Sometimes, the girl would come out on top, others, the Mecha. Even if they fought often, their friendship was endless.
    ~

Ever since their family just up and disappeared two years ago, the partners had been searching for clues left behind. The closest they had ever gotten was when someone told them they had seen Amber's family in a jungle, looking for someone. Of course, they had checked it out, but it was just a couple going hunting, as usual.

'Searching for a family is hard,' Amber thought to herself as she pinned Blue down with a foot on the Mecha's head. 'But never finding them is easy.'

"Come on." She said, walking in the back door that was connected to the Kitchen. "I'm gonna take a nap!"

Amber fell on the small couch in her living room. She loved to sleep there, even with the great view of the streets and neighborhood. It was very quiet, and sometimes, she'd come here to think and such. It was lovely.

Well, whenever Blue wasn't there with her.

3. Pinekaboo Chaser

The united roar of engines infiltrated the house, as the massive convoy of vehicles tore past its road, accelerating suddenly for no discernable reason, causing dogs to bark from various other nearby homes. Several garbage cans and other various objects were thrown away from the roadside as they clipped them, seemingly unbothered by the collateral that was being caused. They no longer seemed to even be trying to hide from suspicion, apparently deciding that wherever their destination was, getting there quickly was of more concern than getting there unnoticed.

4. CrownMoksha Decimo

Flying through the air was Ren and his moble suit Wing Zero Custom or Zero. Ever since his last home was destroyed, he's spent the time after escaping doing odd jobs and helping out who ever needed it. I wonder what I'm supposed to do now, it's not like a have anywhere to be. He was right, the first place he consider home sent him away and the recent one was destroy right in front of him. Deciding to take a break from flying, he started his decent towards the outskirt of the nearest town.

"There, another weapon unlocked." Allen said stretching from the chair he was sitting in. "That means only one more thing left to unlock. If only I can get pass that pesky firewall." He looked out the window and stared at his newly acquired gundam. Luckily he lived far enough away from the town that no one could just walk by and see it and close enough that he wasn't isolated from the town. "The only thing left is something called the satellite system. Maybe I’ll figure it out later." Putting his laptop in his bag, he decided to head into town.

5. Destiny's hand Traverse Town Homebody

[​IMG]

"What the-?!" Amber shot up from her spot on her chair, Blue coming up swiftly. "Blue! These cars......they raced by the house! Let's check it out!" The red head then grabbed her gun, threw on her wrecked dark brown coat, and dashed out the house, her Mecha watching with tiredness.

"I have to train the girl, then go and investigate cars? Kristen......James....what have you left me with?"

~
    "Come on Blue! Hurry up!" Amber raced ahead of her Mecha, her feet pounding the sidewalk as she ran after the suspicious dark cars. "This could just be part of our training!"

Overhead, the girl's Mecha darted through the sky, it's wings leaving behind a trail of blue light. "Amber! Why don't you just let me fly you there?! You're gonna get tired anyway!"

"Fine.....NOT! Catch me if you can!" The girl felt her Mecha swoop up behind and grab her, the two now flying through the air at a speed of 100 Miles per hour, going slow so they could keep up with the cars. "Blue! Let me in there so I can pilot!"

Her Mech nodded, slowing down, landing and dropping Amber down on her feet. Then, Blue's torso opened, revealing a small area in which the girl could fit in. Amber jumped in, closing Blue, grabbing the controls and saying, "Amber "Keeko" Jacobs and Blue~Bird 013 reporting for duty! Let's do this!"

6. Pinekaboo Chaser

As the blue mecha began following the convoy, it suddenly divided its large group in two; each of the new convoys going down opposite directions of a split road, obviously aware of the fact that they were being pursued. With this development, only one of the convoys would be able to be followed. As the rear doors of the trucks were all locked shut, it was possible that something was stowed away within one or more of the vehicles, but with the sheer number of them it would statistically impossible to find which might... unless they were scanned ahead of time.

'Two others being picked up on the sensors?' the young man piloting the currently-invisible ship after the now-dividing convoy.
    Indeed, his on-board tracking system seemed to be displaying two vehicles, both above ground level, nearby. One, the smaller of the two, seemed to be following either them or the trucks themselves, with the other apparently remaining ignorant of the vehicles entirely.
    This other he recognised somewhat; some type of Gundam, a mecha that was well-known in GGG, though he had never encountered one directly before now.
    'Who in the world could those be? Could they be working with BioNet...?'

7. CrownMoksha Decimo

As he made his decent to the ground, Ren noticed a group of vehicle and a blue mech zoom the road in the opposite direction. Wonder what that’s all about. He thought as he took off and began to follow the convoy. Once the vehicle had split up, he began to follow the one that the blue mech wasn't after. Figuring it could handle itself.

Once he had opened the door, Allen notice the vehicles and 2 robots pass by at speed to fast to be just riding by. Deciding to tale them, he to his moble suit a boarded it. Once he was inside, he typed in the needed activation code that he had set up and so no one other than him could use it. Once the code was entered, the gundam’s green eyes began to glow. "Alright, let's do this." He said taking off after the convoy the blue mech was after.

8. Destiny's hand Traverse Town Homebody

[​IMG]

Amber grinned as she flipped her favourite dark sunglasses down over her eyes. "Blue! We're being followed! Speed it up, but keep those cars in sight, it's time to investigate!" Hitting a button on the Mecha's control panel with obvious force, she chuckled.

Cringing at her pilot banging her fist down on her controls, Blue suddenly dipped to the left and right, a motion that usually got Amber dizzy. "Why are you so battle crazy today? We're just investigating things! Calm down Keeko!"

"No! This is too fun!" Amber made the Mech swoop up a little bit more, making sure that the cars couldn't see their next move. "Blue, I've got an idea." The red head murmered, a serious face replacing her excited one.

"Oh no....."

Amber gave off another wicked grin. "Oh yes."

9. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

"Huh?" Gai gasped for a moment before grasping his situation, "AAAAAAAH!" He started to panic in his cockpit and grabbed his head with his hands.
    "I've been blown away! How am I going to get back. I don't even know where I am." He talked to himself as he started to look around turning his mech from left to right.
    "...I don't recognise anywhere."

The silver costumed man leapt out of his mech and sent it back into it's drill mode to send it back into a timehole like it comes from. He changed back into his regular clothes: A multi-coloured striped grey shirt with a t-shirt with a pink design on it underneath and a black and grey scarf wrapped around his neck, a pair of dark grey shorts and a pair of trainers.
    He stood where he landed scratching his head as he tried to see anywhere that might help him find out where he is.

10. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

OOC: It has been requested I start from the very beginning basically. So here we go... I have no Mechas yet. XD

[​IMG]

A boy in a dark dirty brown cloak dug through the earth with his drill... making progress little by little. In his mind, he began to narrate an explanation of what he was doing just to pass the time. Not that he needed to. He enjoyed digging... it was what he loved. As one guy would often say to him... The drill was his soul.

Digging tunnels, day after day, that's my job. The more we dig, the more the village can expand. When the village chief is happy, he feeds me pig-mole steaks.
    Do I just dig for the steaks? Well, no, not exactly.

The drill suddenly stops after hitting something hard, the boy pushed up his red goggles into his short blue hair. Using the drill, he moved dirt/rock remnants to see what he had hit, curious as to what could have stopped the path of his drill. He dug around in the hole he made only to find a small golden drill that glows with a bright blue-green light.

I also do it so I can dig up treasure.

The boy went back to digging and finished his tunnel, emerging from the wall and dropping to the floor like it was nothing. He then started to walk off while distractedly looking at the tiny drill like object.
    A gruff man who was in fact the village chief started barking his orders again.
    "Hey! Why can't you dig that well?! Don't you people want to eat steaks? All right, lads, keep digging!"

As the boy walked along, he heard some girls muttering to themselves about him. Granting him the usual insults about how he was short, filthy from digging in tunnels and what not. He sighed and continued on before his head collided with the abdomen of an older guy. His eyes shot open as he heard the guys voice echo around him.

"Walk with your head held high Simon."
    "Uh.. Kamina?"
    The older guy, Kamina, a topless youth covered in blue tattoos flicked his awesomely shaped sunglasses up. "Don't call me Kamina, call me Bro." he smirked.
    Simon looked down to the floor... "Uh... I don't have any siblings." but he was only greeted by a hard pat to the back.
    "Hey, it's not about blood ya know? We're siblings of the spirit!" he proclaimed. "Anyway, don't worry about what those stupid ugly chicks say 'bout you."
    His eye glanced at the object Simon was holding which had since had a string attached to it. "Hey, this looks pretty good on you." Kamina told him as he slung the necklace over Simon's head and around his neck.
    "The drill is your soul! Ya got it? Now come on." Kamina said with a glint in his eye.
    This meant only one thing... Simon could tell. Kamina was planning on trying to bust out of the village again.

11. Pinekaboo Chaser

"You... you're Gai Ikari, is that correct?" a voice came suddenly from behind the young man. Without waiting for an answer, the blue-cloaked gentleman continued his so-far one-sided conversation.
    "I brought you here, away from your allies, in order to do something important for me, and the others of this region." he continued, his shining blue eyes the only part of his visible below the thick shroud he wore.
    "There are people that need your protection here. Innocent people that have been caught up in something far beyond their understanding. Tell me; will you protect them?"
    This time, the mysterious figure paused, allowing Gai to answer the question that he had suddenly thrust upon him.

~~

A masked figure, resembling some sort of harlequin, suddenly leapt from the rear of the frontmost truck, landing on the one closest to the pursuers of his convoy, the blue Mecha, and the Gundam.
    It raised a single arm, apparently in greeting of the two of them, though whether he was friend or foe was clearly still in doubt.

~~

Tokyo-3. The fortress city designed with defense in top priority, ironically currently also playing host to a massive being that had so far succeeded in making those defenses seemingly worthless, with explosive shells and bullets having had no effect upon it for the entire half-hour duration of his existence within the gigantic walls of the city limits. And at over forty metres tall, it was easy to see why such weapons were having no effect.
    The creature suddenly seemed to charge with energy, a brilliant white glowing circle appearing above its head before it leapt a huge distance; across several entire blocks of the city, as it headed towards its target; NERV HQ.

Within that building, having just driven onto the vehicle elavator, a beaten two-wheel drive automobile descended.
    "It's... where my father is, right?" the timid boy said from the passenger seat nervously, looking to the driver of this still-moving wreckage, a young woman in her mid-20's.
    "Yes, well." she began, turning to face him herself. "Do you know what he does?"
    There was a long, difficult pause before the boy responded, as though he was trying to recall something said to him perfectly.
    "'Work of the upmost importance in the protection of humanity', is what my teacher said..."

~

"From now on, Commander Ikari, this situation is yours." one of the members of the council quickly explained the the glasses-wearing commander of NERV.
    "Ikari, from our available weapons we admit we have no effective means of disabling the target. Are you confident you can succeed?"

Without a single betrayal of emotion, the commander responded, pulling his glasses back onto his face calmly, answering his superior with almost perfect tone.
    "It is why NERV exists."

12. Destiny's hand Traverse Town Homebody

[​IMG]

Amber watched in shock as a figure lept out from the back of the truck they were following. "Who the heck is that?! He appeared out of flippin' nowhere! Blue, let's-"
    Suddenly, the girl got a crazy idea, and slammed her fist down on the button that opened Blue up. Taking her seat belt off, she reajusted her sunglasses, and without warning, free-falled down to one of the trucks closest to them. Carefully, she jumped to another truck in front of her, and another and another, until she was on the one directly in back of the masked person. "Who the hell are you," She then pointed her gun at him with a mocking expression; the sun hitting her glasses and making her look that much more cool, calm and collected. "And what exactly are you doing?"

13. CrownMoksha Decimo

Ren contiued to follow the convoy, making sure that it couldn't spot him.

Aside from the masked man jumping on the roof of the convoy, the first thing Allen saw was the pilot of the blue mecha in front of him jump out of the robot and free fall all the way down on the the covoy. Glad I don't have to do that. He thought seeing as he has no way to get down there without landing his moblie suit.

14. Pinekaboo Chaser

"...are we heading to where my father is?" the boy asked quietly, timidly. From the way he spoke, it almost sounded as if he had been completely broken already, despite his young age.
    "Well, yes. We are." the woman next to him replied nonchallantly, seemingly ignorant to the way the boy spoke.
    Her words made him think. He thought of what he remembered of his father; the way he had left him, and how it had made him feel.
    "Father..." he muttered to himself, barely audible.

~~

The figure leaned in close to the pilot-girl that had dropped onto the rearmost truck with him, leaning into the weapon she was holding.
    "Doooo you have a liscence for this weapon, Madamoiselle?" he said, in a tone that could only be described as perverse. He seemed completely ignorant to the existence of the other Mecha.

15. Destiny's hand Traverse Town Homebody

[​IMG]

Amber leaned forward a bit herself, her cocky smile being replaced by a stern frown. "Don't even try and change the subject. And, FYI, I do have a lisence for this Dark Gray Steel Jericho 941 Handgun, kay?" Her tone of voice was perky, and high-pitched, despite her expression. "So, answer the question. Who. The. Hell. Are. You. And what the heck are you doing?" She then backed up a bit, her gun never moving from her grip.

Carefully, but silently, Blue dropped down in back of her pilot, crossing her arms. Then, the Mech got into a battle stance, covering Amber's weak spots from the back. If she went down, then the Mech would go with her.

16. Pinekaboo Chaser

The figure, shrouded in its black cape, and its head mostly covered by the witch-like hat it wore, began cackling madly in a high-pitch tone at the girl's behaviour.
    "How rude, how rude to Gimlet! That just won't doooo~!" he cried, as he reached slowly towards her with a clawed hand despite the blue mech's presence.

~~

"Oh, were you given an I.D. by your father?" the woman asked him suddenly, completely disrupting the boy's thoughts.
    He stared blankly at her for a moment, unsure of how to respond for a second, before reaching into his bag to fetch it.
    "Here it is." he answered, handing a small folder that contained several blacked-out paragraphs, as well as a single I.D. card with the boy's name; Shinji Ikari, and other information.
    "Thanks." she said, taking it, looking at it for only a second before handing him a seperate folder.
    "Here, read this." she offered.

"NERV..." the boy read from the front cover of the folder, before taking it.
    "My father's work." he paused for another moment, before looking again to his driver questioningly.
    "Is there something I'm needed for?"

17. Destiny's hand Traverse Town Homebody

[​IMG]

Scoffing at the figure named Gimlet, Amber jumped back, her boots scratching the top of the truck they were on. Instead of firing bullets like she normaly would've been doing right now, she just tossed her gun to Blue and calmly said, "You just made a huge mistake."

Catching Amber's gun, Blue then opened up her leftt arm, where a small holding for the weapon was revealed. Slowly, the Mech put it in, a white light surrounding the two as the weapon merged with Blue, creating a firearm that took up most of the Mecha's arm. Blue then readied herself as she opened her torso back up, letting Amber get back in.

"You wanna play rough," Amber drawled in a low voice, clutching the controls as Blue's torso closed. "Fine. We'll play rough."

[​IMG]

"....I'm kind of suprised. He hasn't called in yet Carter. What if something's wrong?" With a worried glance at her partner, the twenty five year old woman stared at the screens before her. They showed her a red haired girl, black trucks, a blue Mecha, a mysterious creature, another Mecha of some sort, but not the man she was looking for. "Urg!"
    Standing in frustration and nervous-ness, the woman paced as the eighteen year old brown haired boy that assisted her kept staring at the screens-that same bored expression pressed into his face, but not his eyes. "Carter! That's it! I'm putting you out there. Go get the one we've worked on, now!" She sighed as the teen nodded without a word and jogged out. If she couldn't find the one she was looking for, she'd send another to do it out there for her.

18. Pinekaboo Chaser

The figure laughed manically again at her words, before grabbing the hems of his cloak and throwing it off of himself along with his hat, revealing the truth of himself; there was not a single organic piece in his body, with the exception (perhaps) of his brain.
    "Shoot if you like, my little Jeanne D'arc~!" he laughed, "As BioNet's finished Metal Cyborg, I won't be destroyed so easily! Eeheeheehee~!"
    He cocked his head at her boarding the mecha, before speaking again.
    "Oh, but now it looks like you have the upperhand, and that just won't dooo~!" he cried, before flipping backwardss quickly, landing on the cab of the truck.
    The trucks themselves, with the exception of the cabs, suddenly fell apart into equal squares, revealing that all along those vehicles had been hiding their true form. Gimlet leapt up to one of them, grabbing hold of two handles on the underside, before it and all of the other flipped around, becoming perfect circles with their outside rim coated in saw blades.
    Within Gimlet's circle, a glowing blue shard of something, around the size of the cyborg's head, was visible, projecting some sort of power onto the vehicle. Gimlet's distinctive laugh came through Blue's communicators suddenly, as the cyborg questioned;
    "Are you perhaps here for the Q-parts, dear? That just won't dooo~! Sayonara Madamoiselle!"
    The pieces he were in sped in the opposite direction to their pursuer, attempting to continue their journey without the aid of their disguise.

'The Q-parts! So he does have one!'
    "Trish, Chief, I'm heading after them!" the man spoke into his communicator, now transmitting his signal to their ship, the Tsukuyomi, from which he had earlier launched.

~~

"...of course. He wouldn't send me a letter for nothing." Shinji said, dissapointed despite the biting tone to his words. He had hoped, if just for a moment, that his father genuinely wanted to simply see him again, but it seemed that wish had been denied yet again.
    "You think your father is a tough guy?" the woman asked him, her arms folded behind her head in a relaxed posistion, as the vehicle continued its descent into NERV HQ.
    "Me too."

Her honesty caught him off-guard, causing him to stare at her for a while perplexed, unsure of how to respond. It turned out that he need not be so stunned, as the descent finally reached the bottom of the featureless tunnel, with the vehicle now travelling across a huge set of tracks, and the incredible sight of the Geofront, an underground haven against attacks, all around them.
    "Amazing! A real Geofront!" he cried out excitedly, sounding like a completely different boy.
    "Yes, this our secret base: NERV Headquarters. It is the foundation for rebuilding our world, and the last defence for humanity." she explained, as their journey came to an end.

19. Destiny's hand Traverse Town Homebody

[​IMG]

Gritting her teeth, Amber shoved Blue's steering controls forward, not willing to end this encounter just yet. "Blue! Top speed now!" She commanded, her eyes narrowing as her Mech sped forward after them. "Q-Parts...what the heck are those?" The girl murmered, uncomfortably shifting in her small seat. "Hmph, whatever! Blue, fire!"
    She then brought her thumb down on the button above the left side of the Joystick-like control, watching as bullets shot from Blue's new firearm toward their enemy. They were going down, Q-Part by Q-Part. .....Whatever the heck those were.

[​IMG]

Glancing warily down at the ant sized Trish, who was checking the firey red Mecha's parts, Carter sighed. He had used it before, just as tests for the lab, and it didn't really work as good as he wanted it too. Some times it just stopped moving, or when in battle tests, the weapons never worked properly.
    "It can't be old, it's too shiny and upgraded with new technology. Maybe it's just the parts. Maybe it's just me. I wish this thing would work right."
    Suddenly, the words Red★Flame, reporting for duty. appeared in white letters across the Dashboard. "What the-?! Uh, Red★Flame, uhhh.....stomp your left foot?" Carter asked, shrugging as he thought how stupid that sounded. Just as he lost hope for the Mech-
    BAM! Inside the cockpit, the boy held onto the joystick controls for dear life as the Mech kept slamming its foot down on the ground. "STOP!"
    Just as soon as it started, the Mech stood still, Carter's eyes wide. Opening up the window, he called down to Trish, "Hey Trish! It works! It works! And I've got an idea!"

[​IMG]

"Great!" The woman screamed sarcastically, smoke coming out of her ears as she crossed her arms. "Now, were you trying to kill me a second ago?!"
    ~
    A couple of minutes later, Trish sat down at her desk, rubbing her temples. Carter had just left, and she had work to do. Twirling toward the communications system, she listened for anything from Guy Shishioh, the man she was looking for. Suddenly, she heard, "...Trish, Chief!....Heading after...!"
    "Heading after what?" She cried, all of her attention on the device. "Come on. Heading after what?"
    Suddenly, the woman got an idea as she shot up from her seat, headed down the hall with a determined expression upon her face.

20. CrownMoksha Decimo

Wait a secound here. Ren thought as he wondered why the convoy was completely ignoring him. Then it hit him, he went after the decoy. Wishing he could hit himself he quickly sped off in the direction of the main one.

~~~

'What the heck is that." Allen said. Moving the controller, his gundam took out it's gun and began blasting the weird object. Q-Parts, whatever they are odds are there not going to any help to me.

~~~

Home, this word had become a foren concept to Akira as he travelled in his newly gained gundam, The Impulse. Man, I wish I could use the thrusters. He thought taking another look at his energy readouts. The were almost empty thanks to him takingout all of those Zaku's single handedly. With nothing elses to do, he kept on travelling to where ever his gundam would take him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.