A Life to Lead ^_^

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by water mage, Apr 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dexnail Twilight Town Denizen

Luxord was inspecting some kunai to shoved up his butt but the action larxene did instead surprise him. The Gamblers face was red he hated when larxene talked like that it was so hot and with her perfect body to match it. Luxord rubbed the back of his neck for once he was nervous "um.. ma.. possibly..mna" he nervously said still flatterd. get calm dont think about her body be calm be calm o god she would pay me back no its trick but god i would love to play strip poker with her damn it get calm. "ill make my leave but im expecting to still have members around not unfortianatly dead can you accomplish that Larxene" Luxord said calmy after he regained his calm composure.

2. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

"Well..isn't this amusing?" came the voice of Xaldin as he appeared right beside Xemnas, eyes locked on Luxord and Larxene. He knew Larxene was a flirt, but not a downright whore. He couldn't believe how desperate she was getting. She was bribing the Gambler of Fate with 'pleasurable company' to leave her alone? He had respect for her, but it was dropping rapidly. As if the incident with Demyx in the shadows didn't make her look bad enough..

"Luxord..coming from someone such as you, this is a sad sight.." he lowered his hood and revealed his face, not wanting to appear secretive when he had no reason to be. What surprised him was the fact that Luxord was falling for it. Obviously it was a lie, and if it wasn't, she would only be proven to be a nympho.

3. Dexnail Twilight Town Denizen

Luxord turned his head when he heard Xalden then looked at the man it was indeed sad how could a man like himself be fooled. The Gambler of Fate cleared his throut then looked at the savage nymph dead in the eyes "number 12 make hast to the castle now before you undeniable regret what i may do next cause my patience is running thin with your obnoxius behavior" the gambler of fate said to her. Luxord hated to let his honor and respect be deminish with this little act he would not allow it too. The gambler oppend up a portal back to the castle "now go" Luxord said loudly with a bit of anger and authority in his voice pointing at the portal while he kept his eyes on her.

4. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

She hesitated, biting her lower lip. "But...if I die....I can't take you with me. Promise me that first." she answered. She couldn't stand making promises she couldn't keep. "Promise." that word held so many memories...not all of them hers.

5. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

Roxas was completely surprised by her request. He immediately wanted to refuse and say he'd go with her into death..but, just by looking at her, he could tell it meant so much to her that he promised this.He couldn't say no..but he didn't want to promise it either."..Xion..I.." he looked down towards the ground, unsure of how to proceed.He'd never let anything happen to her, ever.After realizing that, he raised his head and took her hand in his once more."I promise..but I'll never let you fade, understand?..Never."

6. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

She smiled, squeezing his hand. "It isn't so bad." she murmured. "All beautiful sunsets and flowers. All the other faded people are there. Aerith said it was the land in between." She looked up at him, his eyes almost the same shade of blue as hers. "I won't let anything happen to you either. We're a team."

7. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

Roxas nodded, smiling and drawing her into a hug."And don't ever forget it.." he felt like crying, but knew his tears wouldn't help her.As much as he tried resisting, his eyes welled up with them, and one even slid down his right cheek. He didn't want her to see though.

8. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

Xion hugged him back, then stopped. "Roxas....." she drew back, then gently touched his cheek. "Why are you crying?" she asked softly, her eyes concerned. Her fingertips glistened with the tear.

9. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

Darn, who didn't see that coming?

Roxas shut his eyes and took a deep breath, finding it hard to explain."Xion..I..never thought I'd see you again. I tried holding back on the emotion before but..now..for you to say all of those things and..and be here with me again..its just a lot to take."

10. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

OOC: XD She's just that special.

BIC: She smiled, understanding in her eyes. "I felt the same way when I came back....when Aerith brought me back." she amended. "I couldn't even leave the house for a long time...everything always crashed down on me when I tried." She looked away, thinking. "There was once a time I thought everything around me was dead, and I was the only thing alive. I would have made myself the same way, but.....they stopped me." Deciding to lighten the mood, she grabbed his hand. "Come on, I wanna show you something."

11. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

Roxas nodded silently as she went on, deeply wishing he had been there for her the entire time.Unfortunately, fate had other plans.When she dragged him off, he followed without question."Yeah, lead the way."

12. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

She pulled him to the garden, then smiled, letting go of his hand and climbing the tree in the corner. "Come on. It's up here." she reached the top, then sprang off the branches onto the roof, and smiled.

13. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

Admiring her climbing skills and taking her invitation, Roxas climbed after her and springing off the branches too, landing beside her. He hoped what she had in store was really amazing.

14. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

She smiled at him, then turned toward the west. "Look." she pointed as the sun blazed, and a small star began to shine right above it. "It happens right before sunset. Isn't it beautiful?" After star shined, it was like fire. Stars in a line began to shine one right after the other.

15. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

Roxas looked toward the pre-sunset, eyes fixed upon the star above the blazing sun. It really was beautiful, and the light reflected handsomely off his eyes. "..Wow..it's really beautiful Xion..but I know something that looks even better than that." now it was his turn to lighten her up.

16. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

Xion turned, smiling. "What could be prettier then that?" she challenged, the light making her hair dance with color.

OOC: Short post ftw

17. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

He smiled. "Well, isn't it obvious?..You." he said softly, hoping that cheered her up plenty.He didn't want anymore tears to fall from her, or him. He always felt an infatuation when it came to her, but he never wanted to reveal it in case he was rejected, or if he was wrong..but now, after such an emotional time, he'd show her how he really felt.

18. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

She stopped, standing completely still for a second, like a small animal caught, then turned to him, her eyes glistening. "Roxas......" That was the sweetest thing she had ever heard, like what Aerith had said to him. She went to stand closer to him, smiling. "I...don't know what to say but....thank you." she whispered, hugging him.

19. KeybladeSpirit [ENvTuber] [pngTuber]

May I join?

Name: Kexlaybed
    Species: Inhabits a sort of inbetween state of Nobody and Human.
    Age: Thousands of years old, but has maintained the physique of a very fit 60 year old.
    Powers: Uses two double sided keyblades. Can use shadows as a means of teleportation by jumping into them and out another, but this limitations--he can only do it with shadows in the same world, or else he risks falling into a coma. He also carries an artifact that contains the force of time. If it is destroyed, time falls into chaos until another is forged. He can use it to regress objects and people who are willing. He cannot regress himself. He also has other powers, but refuses to use them as he thinks they will end the the world (they won't.)
    Description: I sort of incorporated a description in the rest, so I'll put a backstory here instead.
    Born long before BBS, he was one of the first Unbirths. However, when he regained his human form, he lost the ability to feel more complex emotions and became a sort of Half-Nobody. He gained the powers described above, but fell into a several thousand year coma when trying to transport to another world. He was found by Ansem and preserved until he awoke. By the time he had awoken, Xemnas had begun Organization XIII. He tried to join, but failed because he was not actually a Nobody, just somewhere in between. He was banished from The Castle that Never Was, but stole the time containing artifact from Luxord before he left. He now wanders, planning his revenge on Xemnas.
    Personality: He doesn't usually show it, but he is extremely passionate about his revenge. He is also very wise and maintains an air of mystery.
    Image of the OC if you have one: [​IMG]

Demyx rocks!

20. water mage Kingdom Keeper

(OOC: Very busy day today having to do with matters with my car and The Dream Traveler welcome to the rpg. I'll go ahead and add you.)

Cloud listened to the agruing take place and he wondered why Xemnas was ignoring it? Another thought crossed his mind was that Xemnas was the leader and chose to ignore it if he wanted to. Still the blond wanted to know what would Xemnas's question about Sephiroth was? Suddendly, his comlink flashed blue and he read the message that Leon sent. "So Leon is going with Sora and his friends. I wonder why?" After seeing Aerith leave with Roxas and Xion back into the house, with his right fingers, he typed in a message that read on the display. "Do not tell Sora or any of his friends about the contract we both signed with Xemnas and leave Demyx's name out of it. Do not even mention him for I don't want Sora to get any ideas especially with the promise I made to him and that you made to me." He sent the message. Cloud glanced at another member with dreadlocks who was a strong one at that. He towered over everyone else and seemed to have a lot of authority. Cloud hacked into the data system at the main base and uploaded onto his file downloading the file to his comlink. "Xaldin III element Wind. Just great," he shook his head as he exited it out of that page. He was annoyed when Larxene and Luxord had argued and found it odd, that Larxene was flirting with Luxord. What kind of strange nobody was she? It was dispictable. Glancing at Demyx, his eyes caught the nocturne's whom was lost in his own thoughts.

Demyx notion was correct when he caught Axel in his sights and he remained still for a moment wondering how he should answer him? Rather then blurt out what was on his mind, he had to be careful since Xemnas was still present, Luxord and Larxene both in the same area and then Xaldin showed up like he came out of no where. It was odd how the members of the organization mysteriously appeared without warning. Demyx watched Xion and Roxas meet eye to eye like old memories were forming once again. Aerith had led them back into the house probably to keep the peace and ensure Xion's safety. The musician would speak to her and Roxas later, especially when Aerith had mentioned Xion learned to sing. Perhaps he could incorporate her new talant with his own? Gathering ideas in his head, he watched the sunset and his eyes widened thinking that he missed the photo shoot. He then remembered that the woman mentioned the photoshoot would be tomorrow at 2pm so he had not missed it yet. Wiping his forhead with his the back of his hand, he was relieved that he had not blown his chance. Now all he had to focus on was answering Axel's question without giving away to much information of what he had planned. An idea struck him as his peering eyes moved to Larxnene's direction and then back to Axel. He knew how he would get even with her. He would have Axel deal with her. This was the perfect opportunity for him not to fight and to have Axel knock some sence into her since she seemed to be more afraid of him. "Oh I was taking a break especially with what Larxene had done to me and what inhumane method of torture she had in store. She had the nerve to hurt my leg and then force me down to her level since she is short compared to me, but we all know that don't we. Anyway she called me a coward because I refused to fight her and why should I? What is that going to accomplish Axel?" In his mind, he was savoring the moment of how he was reminding the flurry of dancing flames of her horrendious act. Surely she would have to answer to him leaving the nocturne the choice whether to be involved, watch on the sidelines or just leave the area. He was thinking about his third option as he recalled Xemnas had ordered for him to leave and return back home for a lecture of some sort, but what about Luxord and Larxnene? Were they to return as well? And how come Xemnas didn't react when he saw Xion and her leave with Roxas? Surely that would be upseting, but maybe the boss had other plans? He would have to wait and see. Turning his head to the side, he caught Cloud glancing at him for perhaps some answers to why he was to return back home and would he go back with him?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.