Wind

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by micketymike, Oct 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. micketymike Twilight Town Denizen

I'd tell you but then youed never leave me alone
    my fith try at an rp hopfully this one wont die as fast as the others

i will be gone for a while in the meentime i will be giving word to overload, daxma, and fifth element on where to guide you.
    please look on any of thier profiles to find my latest usernote to them though it does not address you it does efect you all. i know its long but please read the whole thing for it does contain alot of information you need to know

the story will unfold along the way as well and i will consatantly update with the progress thats been made so people can either join in or catch up with out too much trouble

along the way i will take the voice of many in order to ensure a truly powerful experience. if all gos well my rp will resemble reading a book only you take part in it

story:
    it was a breezy day mid october when the wind sudenly became a roaring gust of air over the green forest towns many seeked cover from this gale but found none strong enough to hide. this event continued for twelve days then one day there was no breeze at all. things began to change rapidly, creatures of unknown origins apeard, the city of huyin disapeard into a wall of shadow that has only one exit, and in the north a new city came to be where dwell imortal creatures that resemble humans only with the eyes of a halk and wisdom beyond the limits of a human. time proceded slowler now. for fourteen years the citys were quiet and still. then one day the dark gate of Huyin opened and out poored an army of creatures that apeared to once be men but now were covered in rotten flesh and desire nothing more then to kill then eat. the army swept through towns weiding sharpened tools that sliced trough the toughest substances. the army cut through the defenceless towns with no mercy untill they found the border of the town of the north ,elventhrine the city of the elves. the ever wise elves had themselves fasioned swords these made with a metal so pure it would slice any other metal in the world is was here that the orc ,as they came to be named, met their end. the world began to change once more. the few remaining citys were united as one. armys were forged in the citys and they came to be reconizied as the kingdom of javestine. as for the elves, they destroyed the remainder of their blades and swore never to recraft another again. but on sword was not destroyed. the blade was droped in the woods during the great battle and left alown for many years untill one day a young man of the age fifteen stumbled apon it during a walk in the woods. puzzled, the boy took it home with him to Jeristera where horible news awaighted. as he entered the town his heart droped. as far as his eye could see was destroyed and all over the ground lay the bodies of orc and human.

the gate had opened.

mintro called for some one and was ambushed by three orcs. wielding his new found sword he quickly slayed the beasts soon to discover that this was no ordinary sword. he fell to the ground untill out of the smoke came a person apeared over the horrizon. the woman collapsed and he carried her into the shelter of a falen house. soon another came and brought with him an army of orc that mintro fought and with the unnaturalll power of his sword defeated. after that a few more began to apear some vanquising stray orc and others just wandering through. they in his eyes about to start what would be one of the biggest adventurs this world would ever know. the heros ran for the city of kilhime where the were to aquir horses and armory. ther they hoped to find more to join their quest three wasnt enough. at the city of kilhime the three became for and they all sadled up and journeyed for the walled city of Giyunty.allong the way the heros came to an orc camp where they hoped the armys still remained in. however all that remained there was the back up army which the heros led by the sword that cuts them all swiftly vanquised. mintros sat astride his horse listening intently for the slightest soun of an ambush as they together now galloped through the woods. fealing safe in the shadow of an old oak tre he unseived the sword and held it before him. he slid his hand down the gleaming silver blads and carresed the finely crafted handle. what a weapon it was noble beautiful but powerful host of a power to increadible for words. as he stroked edge of the blade it melted through the skin on his hand and trickled onto the flat side of the blade. upon contact with the blood the color of the blade turned golden and the handle burned in his hand. there was a flash of light and he was gazing at a throne aseat the throne was a man who well fit the gloom of the hall wearing a thick coat of metal and a crown of some strange black matter the likes of whick he knew to be the substance the black gate of the eastern city was made of. at his side leaning on the arm or his black throne was a sword identical to that of mintros and as he stood gaving upon the man his sword emitted a horrible schreeching noise that was answered back with a noise from mintros own blade and as it did the room seemed to grow colder and the helmetted head of the man on the throne turned to him two red eyes fixed upon mintro then his sword. as the man rose from the black throne nd snatched his blade there was another flash and mintro was gazing down on a battle from beside an elf who was sending arrow after arrow down into an army of the likes of which lead mintro to believe that he was gazing upward to the night sky rather then to the foot of the once magnificent walls of giyunti. suddenly something below caught the elves attention. the orcs were creating a path from the hils to the one steal door on the fortress. ast mintro gazed at the hill an enormous monterous creature apperead carrying in his long blisteded arms a battering ram of massiv propotions headed with a spike. this thing could rip through the gates of giyunti with out even giving time fro the people to retrea to the underground tunnle network that was buit durring the sigh of yerin where they were used to escape into giyuti.mintros eyes turned back to the elf who called to the archers "the troll aim for the troll" as the haeds of the arrows pointed to the troll the elf ran swiftly to warn the city to retreat into the caves and to yerin. there was another flash and mintro was again astride his horse behind the oak and it came to his attention that he had droped his sword to the ground as he liftedit back to him he camm to be aware of serious burns on his hand and quickly seived the sword. is what he saw was current they had to go now! mintro grabed hishorses reins and shouted "back to the others quickly!" when atlast he arrived at the encampment he disregarded his fear of an ambush and yelled its a days ride to giyuti we must make it in one hour! pack your stuff we must leave now or be to late! jack im sorry but if you must you can go to the black city allown but i plead you forget your woe and join us now, you are a powerful aly and if you agree to travle by my side i assure you we will help you attack the black gate but for now i must ride to save giyunti for time is now against me!" and paying no attention to weather anyone followed he charged into the woods the sound of the war drums from his vision still echoing in his ear.

mintro hesitated amid the trees as he realised what he'd just done. he had gone miles ahead of the party already and could only distantly hear amid the eirily silent trees those he thought were his friends talking amid themselves un awhere that they were simply late of coming. anquish swept over him as the thought of being abaondoned to complete his mission so early along. as he sat astride his pure white horse a dark aura seemed to close in around him making the air thick and hard to breath. when mintro atlast opened his eyes he was again in the clearing now without his only remaining loyal friend, in his mind, and in the shadow of a tree accorss the clearing leaned the black clad man from his vision. the man spoke in a deap hissing sound that seemed to shake the ground and to mintros ears allown said "fear me not now as i can not touch in such a state but i warn you aslong as you wield that swword i will have a door to your mind. i do not wish to taint your sight as i am not a man of evil but the uniter of these lands, come to me in the city within the dark gates and you may clad yourself in light and i in dark and together we may use the swords of old to create a world free of sorrow and woe united and strong." mintro stood in thought for a moment then opened his mouth again and said, "you tempt me as you say you shall not but i have seen your methods and solomly disagree. even if i must smite a thousnd of your men i will never come to you, i will never call you my king!" at this the mans hand reached for the hilt of his sword then released it again and said in the same un intelegeble language, "if that is your wish you shal die among your friends!" and with these words mintro found mimself again astride his horse and looked up reasured to see the moon had moved little in the sky and he would, if the gates held, have just enough time to ride in with the morning sun to use the sword that had created his fate to save the people of giyunti.

how we will begin:Mintro ,the boy (me), finds as many survivors as he can to join him on his guest to save the world

rules :
    keep it pg13
    no cussing
    no yaoi/yuri
    no godmoding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    no weaponsor vehicals beyond what youed see in say lord of the rings
    have fun

character slips may be done however you please but i want them to have a bio included

updades to guide lines:im sorry to inform you all that guns do not exist nor meathods of transportation besides horse back and feet

theres snag as far as the race for your character. at first there is only human but the story kinda unfolds along the way so you could join now as a human then when comes time that is fit add a character from a diferent race and if you want leave behind or kill the old one that is if you dont want to keep them

characters:
    name:mintro
    weapon(s):the last elven sword and a long bow
    apearence: http://media.photobucket.com/image/anime boy/minikun/Anime Guys/boy.jpg?o=6
    bio:included in story

name:rex
    weapon(s): 2 katana's
    apearence: http://media.photobucket.com/image/a...5c5a.jpg?o=431
    bio:when he was 5 some creatures killed his parents now he only lives for revenge,rex cannot read or write,his specialty are: upgrading/building vehicles, ninja/samurai techniques

name: shyra
    weapon(s): daggers/knifes and claws
    apearence:http://media.photobucket.com/image/a...stic.jpg?o=500
    bio: a childhood friend of rex, she had no parents but a little sister when shyra was 5 creatures came to get her little sister, he helps rex with almost everything and has deep feelings for him

Name: Nienna
    Weapons: A wooden staff that has little detailed carvings in it. It looks like an ordainary staff, but it holds magical properties.
    Abilities: Casting simple spells such as wind, fire, earth, water, and healing. Not a master yet, but hopefully will soon be.
    Apperance: http://media.photobucket.com/image/anime girl with brown hair/chadni98/anime girls/snow_closeup.jpg
    Bio: Nienna's family has been captured and possibly put to death by now. She was the only escapee from her family. Nienna has been basically been traveling alone, trying to survive and live another day. She taught herself the methods of being a magician and hopes to master her spells.
    Personality: She is kind, sometimes quiet, but she cares a lot about others
    Appearance:
    Bio: Riaz was captured by creatures when he was 8 and was experimented on until he was 10. Then he escaped but realized that he could now shapeshift into a wolf. He paid a price though because now he is color blind and his physical appearance resembles that of a wolf(ears are more pointed and he tends to smell and hear things that normal humans can't)
    Wolf Appearance: here

Name: Nina
    Weapon(s): Her mother's bow and arrow & her father's spear
    Appearance:
    Other: Her parents were killed when she was too young, and fights to avenge their deaths.

name: Asuna
    weapon(s): A bladed ring
    apearence: http://media.photobucket.com/image/a...ime-4.jpg?o=23
    bio: Asuna ran away from home due to years of abuse from her parents but before she left home she stole her weapon off her father so that she could fight when she needs to

Name: Dante
    wepon(s): Long sword, with a fat blade, and a human skull on the grip
    appearence: Long pitch black hair that covers his right eye, Grey shirt, Black trench coat. black camo pants, white shoes
    Bio: Dante's parents died when he was two and his older brother took care of him till he was twelve. his brother left dante on the street to care for himself. dantes brother taught him sword play and how to use a gun. The sword dante carries now was his fathers that his brother gave to him. He longs to find his brother again one day.

Username: Daxma
    Character Name: Jack
    Appearence: Black jacket,black boots and black cargo pants.Has blurry white eye's because his eye's are blind.
    Bio: He lived in an untouched town for most of his life and people thought short of him because of his blindness but there short sightedness was unfounded for because of this all of his other senses and physical abilities peaked up 100X.He would be able to hear a single heart beat out of a giant crowd of people.He had a power which he used in a unique way.He sent pulses into the ground like sonar to see everything around him in detail.
    Personality: He can be very socaible if you gain his trust.
    Weapon: A pure Steel and red cane with a steel version of a dragon scaling up the cane as the handle.He can make it into an energy weapon and can use magic.
    Anything Else?: He's aged 17 and is in search of meaning and purpose which he finds in justice.Carries the cane with him everywhere and if thrown away from him he can summon it back.His special attack are lightning wreath where he raises his cane and a ball of lightning begins to form and it grows as energy from everywhere is taken into it.It even sucks the energy of living things and this energy is sent flying,decellating anything in its path until it reaches its target.

name: Caitlin
    weapon(s): A double edged Scythe.
    apearence:
    bio: Since young, she had believed that one day she would be able to resurrect her parents whom had died inside a farm house 12 years ago, and that she would avenge the person who did it.

name: Alex
    weapon: sword and staff
    picture: on page 12
    bio: she loves to use magic and fight

we will start when we have at least three people the story will progress as we juorney together so i didnt name every town or person in the rp

just to let you know this is medeivil times so theres no guns or modes of transportation other then walking and horses

2. overload Traverse Town Homebody

name:rex
    weapon(s): 2 katana's
    apearence: [​IMG]
    bio:when he was 5 some creatures killed his parents now he only lives for revenge,rex cannot read or write,his specialty are: upgrading/building vehicles, ninja/samurai techniques

name: shyra
    weapon(s): daggers/knifes and claws
    apearence:[​IMG]
    bio: a childhood friend of rex, she had no parents but a little sister when shyra was 5 creatures came to get her little sister, he helps rex with almost everything and has deep feelings for him

3. micketymike Twilight Town Denizen

alrighty then but i must inform you and i will be editing this bit in but this story takes place in medeivil times

4. overload Traverse Town Homebody

alright i already thought that, but i know some things for that

5. micketymike Twilight Town Denizen

alright then just get me the links for those pics if you can then your all set

6. overload Traverse Town Homebody

i've already send them to you

7. micketymike Twilight Town Denizen

yes of course ive got them your all set

8. Maka Albarn It's called love

Can I join?

Name: Nienna
    Weapons: A wooden staff that has little detailed carvings in it. It looks like an ordainary staff, but it holds magical properties.
    Abilities: Casting simple spells such as wind, fire, earth, water, and healing. Not a master yet, but hopefully will soon be.
    Apperance: http://media.photobucket.com/image/anime girl with brown hair/chadni98/anime girls/snow_closeup.jpg
    Bio: Nienna's family has been captured and possibly put to death by now. She was the only escapee from her family. Nienna has been basically been traveling alone, trying to survive and live another day. She taught herself the methods of being a magician and hopes to master her spells.
    Personality: She is kind, sometimes quiet, but she cares a lot about others

9. The Fifth Element Traverse Town Homebody

Name: Riaz(RII-AAZ)
    Weapon(s): two short swords
    Appearance: [​IMG]
    Bio: Riaz was captured by creatures when he was 8 and was experimented on until he was 10. Then he escaped but realized that he could now shapeshift into a wolf. He paid a price though because now he is color blind and his physical appearance resembles that of a wolf(ears are more pointed and he tends to smell and hear things that normal humans can't)
    Wolf Appearance: here

10. micketymike Twilight Town Denizen

all right you both in we'll start real soon

11. Maka Albarn It's called love

OCC: Yeah! :D I can't wait.

12. Sonic the Hedgehog The Blue dude is back!!

I like that story dude.Good job Mike.

13. micketymike Twilight Town Denizen

thanks but does that meen your going to join?

14. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

Sounds cool. I'll join.

Name: Nina
    Weapon(s): Her mother's bow and arrow & her father's spear
    Appearance: [​IMG]
    Other: Her parents were killed when she was too young, and fights to avenge their deaths.

15. axelforever Moogle Assistant

16. Sky fox099 Destiny Islands Resident

Name: Dante
    wepon(s): Long sword, with a fat blade, and a human skull on the grip
    appearence: Long pitch black hair that covers his right eye, Grey shirt, Black trench coat. black camo pants, white shoes
    Bio: Dante's parents died when he was two and his older brother took care of him till he was twelve. his brother left dante on the street to care for himself. dantes brother taught him sword play and how to use a gun. The sword dante carries now was his fathers that his brother gave to him. He longs to find his brother again one day.

17. micketymike Twilight Town Denizen

al right ur all in

18. The Fifth Element Traverse Town Homebody

you only added half of my character -_-'

19. micketymike Twilight Town Denizen

ooc:yeah im sorry aboat that the pictuers wont transfer and btw you characters fine as he is mostly human just dont realeas the wolf part yet okay?

mintro gazed over the ash covered reamains of his town and called out out three words, "is any one still there!" he imedietly regreted his action as three rot covered creatuers apeard from around a wall, "this is for my home!" he screamed and charged the beasts with the blade he had found in the woods. the blade glided through the orcs like air leaving their bodys and swords on the ground all divided in to two parts this was no ordinary sword

20. Maka Albarn It's called love

Nienna was battered and worn out... she had no food for two days and was very thirsty. She supported herself on her staff as she wondered forward with the notion that she had to keep going or she would die. Neinna looked up from the dirt road and saw a burnt town. "Turn around," her mind thought. Hungry and fatigue overpowered the thought and she pushed forward.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.