Organization Unlimited

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Twilight_Nobody13, Mar 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Story: The Organization is back and they have been recruiting new members. Even those with hearts. But with new members, especially those with hearts, comes problems that could prove too much for the heart-less Nobodies of the Organization. The restrictions have been lifted from the Organization's original members and Xemnas, the Superior, has been acting strangely. His interest in keeping those members with Hearts and putting them on increasingly difficult missions has increased to the point that he's put himself on the field every once in a while and joining his members on missions.

Refusing to make the same mistakes as last time, Xemnas furthers his attempts to find the Chamber of Awakening. Organization members have developed pieces of hearts of their own without their knowing.

Following the daily life of the members and their new recruits, each day holds something new and unique for each person.

Rules (as creator, I am exempt from a select few rules due to school and other matters)~
    1) follow the rules of the Roleplaying section
    2) have fun with it
    3) no godmodding/auto-hitting
    4) keep violence, romance, swearing to a limit of PG-13
    5) If a person hasn't responded within a weeks time, you may move on
    6) try to stay active, even if I don't.

OC Format or Original Organization Member you wish to play:
    NAME:
    HAIR:
    EYES:
    HEIGHT:
    KIND OF BEING (Nobody, Somebody, etc):
    OCCUPATION (eg. Axel is an Assassin):
    PROOF OF EXISTENCE ROOM NAME:
    LESSER NOBODY:
    ELEMENT:
    TALENTS:
    WEAPON:
    CRUSH (Optional):
    PERSONALITY:
    NICKNAMES:
    GOOD POINTS:
    FLAWS:
    OTHER:
    Relationship to other members: (could be what you think of them or what they think of you)
    Xemnas:
    Xigbar:
    Xaldin:
    Vexen:
    Lexaeus:
    Zexion:
    Saix:
    Axel:
    Demyx:
    Luxord:
    Marluxia:
    Larxene:
    Roxas:
    Xion:
    ThemeSong (Optional):

Organization XII members:

Xemnas - taken by Twilight_Nobody13
    Xigbar - taken by Twilight_Nobody13
    Xaldin - taken by itachilives741
    Vexen - taken by NutheadBros
    Lexaeus
    Zexion
    Saix
    Axel - taken by Twilight_Nobody13
    Demyx - taken by NutheadBros
    Luxord - taken by V@nit@s
    Marluxia
    Larxene - taken by Twilight_Nobody13
    Roxas - taken by itachilives741
    Xion - taken by Twilight_Nobody13

Sora's Group~
    Sora: taken by Leblonk
    Donald: taken by Twilight_Nobody13
    Goofy: taken by itachilives197
    Riku: unavailable: played by Twilight_Nobody13

Post your OC format in the OOC thread here please: http://www.kh-vids.net/showthread.php?122908-Organization-Unlimited-OOC
    - will be edited further -

2. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

I'd like to take Luxord please. Will edit as soon as I can make some OOC's.

3. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

The Beginning of Day One...

[​IMG]

Fingers lightly drummed against a keyboard in a newly rebuilt Radient Garden. It had been so many years since he'd come back and now everything was different. Without the disc, it wasn't working. As the ERROR sign flashed across the screen again after he'd put in the password seven different times, his hands balled up into fists. Slamming them into the keyboard, the cloaked figure turned sharply towards the door, listening intently. Until he was sure no one had heard, the figure turned back to the now dented keyboard and figured the luck of the day had turned around. He pushed off his hood, brushing out long silver hair that framed a tanned face, Xemnas sighed and thought of his "friend" in the Chamber of Sleep. Memories flitted about, but he couldn't grasp them, not fully. He needed to find the Chamber of Awakening...to find the other "friend".

Returning back to the Castle that Never Was, Xemnas slowly walked up the steps, rearranging his thoughts. Dragging a gloved hand along the railing, Xemnas stopped and stared out the window at the dark oblivion that lie outside surrounding the stars. Once...Kingdom Hearts had shone brightly through this window beside his Castle and things had seemed so....euphoric. He hadn't wanted that time to end, and that had been his mistake. Letting Sora and his friends into his home and DiZ....destroying his precious Kingdom Hearts. He remembered it all and it hurt; both his pride, and a heart that no longer existed within his chest. Rubbing his forehead as a headache started to build behind his right eye, Xemnas started walking again. His last battle replayed through his head over and over again, reminding him how foolish he'd been. This time would be different...there would be no mistakes. The Chamber of Awakening....and Kingdom Hearts would be his. With the help of his new Organization, he'd use them and recreate what was lost and reclaim what was taken from him.

Stepping out of the Dark Corridor, Xemnas sat in his chair in the Round Room. He stared at the empty seats and recalled the time when they were empty once before. Now there were more seats and he knew they were all full with members that were busy at the moment. Closing his eyes, Xemnas gripped the arm rests of his chair and pushed the memories away. He had no use for them at the moment. All he needed to remember were the mistakes and now he would correct them this time around. Opening his eyes, he found Her looking at him from the Round Room's only platform at the bottom. Blue hair stuck out from under her hood and golden eyes met golden eyes in a clash of superiority. The girl that refused to use any sort of powers. The girl he'd promply given her the Rank of 0. The one that came before him. Xue, the Queen of the Frozen Throne.

4. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

[​IMG]

Eve wasn't quite sure how she ended up in this strange world. All she knew was that she woke up in a very dimly lit room, tucked into a bed that she wasn't at all familiar with. There were no signs that anyone else was in the room with her. It looked like a hotel or a small apartment complex for her to live in for a little while. Tilting against the wall was her weapon: A claymore. She smiled as she saw the weapon shine in the light.

"My friend," Eve muttered as she got out of bed.

Eve slowly walked over to her weapon when she noticed her clothing. She was glad that whoever brought her here didn't intrude on her privacy and change her, but she wish she had been wearing something different. A school girl's outfit wasn't exactly the best thing to fight in. Lifting the blade, she decided to leave the room and explore. Making her way through the hallway, she noticed how empty this place appeared. As she reached the nearest exit, her stomach became uneasy.

She opened the door, being introduced to a completely different world. It was dark outside, and she was surrounded by tall, dark buildings. Worst of all, it had started to rain. She looked up and noticed what looked like a giant castle in the sky. Curious, that was where she decided she wanted to explore.

5. Glen Returned from the dead

Gexln sat on one of the seats in the room the missions were given out in. He had no desire to speak with anyone, and had little desire to request a mission, so he simply waited. "Things are slow here sometimes, real slow" he said, thinking aloud as he laid down on the seat and yawned a little.

6. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

Blurred and Lost Memories.....that was what went through the head of the young Raoxthu as he laid on the sands of Destiny Islands. His body felt torn and battered...but there was not any blood however. He was unmoving as he was unconcious with the white, blue, and black armor he had on looking for the worse with torn areas, dents, burn marks, and a tattered cape.

A Dark Corridor opened up a few feet away from the unconcious Raoxthu as two people in black hooded cloaks walked out of it. With their faces under the hoods it would be alot easier for them to keep hidden...atleast if it wasn't for one of the two walking over to Raoxthu and started to poke at him.

The other nobody started to talk to himself as he said "It seems that the Superior has been doing alot more lately....in addition the Organization is growing more and more each day...but why would he send us here?" shortly before he noticed the Nobody poking Raoxthu repeatedly and yelled "IX stop poking the man! He might wake up and kill us where we stand!"

IX or rather Demyx the Melodious Nocturne looked up at the Nobody who yelled at him before responding jokingly "Oh C'mon Vexen...he's not even moving at all!" shortly before the Chilly Academic walked over and looked down at Raoxthu before kicking him slighty to roll him over onto his back. Vexen noticed where Raoxthu's helmet was cracked open showing his short brown hair before looking at the body

"This Kid must have been through something to get quite a bit of injuries considering what happened with his armor" Vexen explained before looking at Demyx and added "I believe we just found another nobody IX....I will go report it to the Superior..you take him back to the castle" shortly before calling a Corridor of Darkness and walked inside leaving the younger Nobody behind with Raoxthu

"Geez...the Old Geezer leaves me with the body...nu-uh..not today" Demyx said to himself before snapping his finger calling in a couple of Dancer Nobodies. "You two..pick him up and carry him through the corridor" Demyx ordered as he called a Corridor of Darkness. The Dancers went over to Raoxthu and picked him up carrying the body through the CoD before Demyx followed suit

Back at the Castle That Never Was Vexen appeared in his seat within the round room and said "If I am not intruding on anything Superior but IX and myself have returned from the mission you sent us on...with another nobody in tow"

7. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

[​IMG]

Xemnas moved his gaze up to Vexen from Xue and nodded slowly, "Bring him here. We'll hold a meeting and greet all the new recruits in one go." He looked down towards Xue as if checking for permission. Sora wouldn't pose as a problem this time around as they grew steadily stronger.

[​IMG]

A head followed by a greying ponytail dropped down in front of Eve. "Nice night, ain't it? You got some place to be? Or I guess I could just take you to the castle and make you get used to it..." he stopped and chuckled, "As if. I'd rather be listening to the Superior and that new girl." As he rambled on, a grin spread across his upside down face.

[​IMG]

A red headed Nobody stepped out from a Dark Corridor and flopped down onto a couch opposite of Gexln, "I am beat. Stupid Heartless and their disappearing and reappearing. I swear I fell on my butt twice chasing those things today." He set his feet on the short table in front of him and relaxed back into the cushions. "You been here long? I'm Axel, got it memorized?" Axel tapped the side of his temple as he spoke and yawned.

[​IMG]
    A slender, feminine figure sauntered into the Grey Room where Axel and Gexln sat. Axel groaned as he saw her, "Great...and my day was already ruined...." She flicked her wrist and three well placed yellow knives trapped his coat to the cushions of the couch. "Aww did I ruin your day? Or did the Heartless do it first? Want me to make it all go away?" Her voice wasn't sweet, it sounded rather the opposite. The underlying message of murder in her words made Axel yank a knife from his sleeve and wave it around as he waved her off, "No thanks."

[​IMG]

Xion restlessly rolled onto her side. Her mind busy sorting memories, old and new, hers and Sora's and even a few of Roxas'. Her stomach lurched each time she thought too hard about the difference and a new memory popped into her head. But Sora had woken up...she had returned to him. She remembered that much. What happened after that was a blank sheet of paper to her. The days in Roxas' journal didn't even hold the answers. He'd stopped writing after she left and assumed he had too. How had they gotten back here? In the Organization she felt at home and yet as if she were in a stranger's home. Her mind rebelled against the comfort she took in the familiar faces and voices. There was something so terribly wrong at this point in her memories that she slipped deeper into an unrestful slumber.

8. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

[​IMG]

Eve let out a small gasp when Xigbar appeared. She was ready to hold her weapon until she realized that he wasn't going to attack her. She did find it a bit weird how he was able to manipulate gravity. She tilted her head in confusion. "What exactly are you talking about," Eve asked as she was trying to comprehend everything that was going on around her. "Are you the one who kidnapped me?"

[​IMG]

Kenji had been training in Twilight Town for a while now. Specifically, he had been working on his alchemy skills. He knew that creating fire from his hands weren't easy, and it was even harder when he wasn't trying to get burnt. He was able to get through it though, feeling slightly exhausted. He looked at the strange circles that were on his hands; those magic circles were how he was able to use his power in the first place.

"So, how was that," Kenji asked to the mentor behind him.

[​IMG]

"A job well done," Luxord answered, his voice calm. "But just remember you're on a very tight rope here. If you're going to play with fire, you might just get burnt."

He raised his arm and a dark portal appeared in front of the two of them. In a uniform motion, the two of them walked into the dark portal, Luxord taking the lead. The other side of the portal lead to the room outside of the round room. Neither of them spoke to each other as they made their way into the room, bowing at their superior.

9. Glen Returned from the dead

Gexln stared at Axel emotionlessly. "Been here long enough" he said simply, his voice, too, emotionless. He then looked at Larxene. "Is your role in the Organization just walking around being a general cow, or is there some higher purpose?" he insulted, voice now taking on a colder tone. He shrugged his shoulders. "Well, i've been waiting for something to happen all day, and it's suprising just how boring it is here, not that we can really GET bored huh?"

10. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

"Yeah..about that....when we found him he didn't look in the best of shape...he wasn't even moving...but he was alive and breathing" Vexen explained before adding "Also...IX was the one who was supposed to bring him back"

Meanwhile.....

Demyx appeared within the Gray Room with the Dancers carrying Raoxthu in behind him. Noticing an empty spot on the couch Demyx pointed to it and said "Put him there...I'm gonna go get a soda or something" shortly before the Dancers threw Raoxthu onto the couch. Demyx then left the Gray Room heading towards the kitchen ignoring anything in his way

11. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Xemnas closed his golden eyes, focusing on contacting all of the Organization members to call them in for a meeting. Come to the Round Room. It's time for a meeting. Bring the new recruits that you have found. When he opened his eyes Xue was gone from her place on the platform. She's always leaving...never in one spot for too long. Such is the behavior of Number 0. he thought quietly, not sparing another glance at Vexen.

Xigbar chuckled, "Kidnapped? As if. You came here on your own, remember? You were called here by a longing in that little heart of yours to our Superior. He's welcomed you...if you don't believe me...come with me to the Castle and we'll go talk to him." he made a gesture towards the Castle and scratched his chin, waiting on the girl's response.

Axel laughed at Gexln's words and stared at the boy dropped suddenly onto the couch beside him from Demyx. "What's this?" He quietly listened to Xemnas' calling and shrugged, prodding the boy in the shoulder, "Wakey, wakey, sleepyhead." He really hated waking up new members. With Roxas, he took a shine to him, with others...they did too. It was rather annoying. He liked Roxas better and tolerated Xion, even though she slept all the time now.

Larxene growled, "Tsk...you don't appreciate the nuances of my work!" She turned on her heel, flicking off her hood and following Demyx into the kitchen. Her mood growing more foul by the second as she listened to Xemnas' calling.

Xue touched a delicately gloved hand to the sleeping boy's head as he lay beside Axel. He hadn't noticed her yet and she just wanted someone to wake up. She kept her golden eyes on the boy, feeling Axel's gaze eventually slip to her and his sudden jerk to the side, away from her, moved the couch slightly. Frowning, placed her hand back on his head.

12. Glen Returned from the dead

Gexln sighed. Meetings...boredom awaits he thought glumly. He opened a corridor of darkness leading to the Round Room. He looked over his shoulder at the people that were there. Such imbeciles, honestly he thought. He stepped through the corridor of darkness and appeared in his seat. He yawned. "This better not take long" he stated.

13. Bliss Moogle Assistant

Xixili breathed deeply as she brought her hot cup of tea to her lips. She sat in the quiet kitchen, content with the silence. Her last mission really wore her out and she could feel a slow ache creep up in her shoulders.
    "I wonder what all the others are doing..."
    Xixili looked up a few minutes later when she heard some footsteps coming from down the corrider and straightened herself, only to see it was Demyx. "Oh, hey IX." She greeted softly, staring into her cup with now great interest.

14. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

Demyx walked into the kitchen yelling "Hello Everyone!" in an excited and awesome rocker tone before opening the fridge and grabbed a soda opening it and started to drink it quickly.

Raoxthu's hand started to move as his head slowly rose upwards and his eyes started to open. "A.....am......am I....alive?" Raoxthu asked quietly and in a somewhat weak tone

15. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

[​IMG]

Eve was a bit curious about what the man was saying. She was very confused by the floating man's words. Still, she decided to follow him. For one thing, there were holes in her memory. She kept her claymore in hand, just in chase he was going to try some kind of attack. "So, who exactly are you," Even asked him, feeling slightly embarrassed. "For some reason, I can't remember a whole lot."

16. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Xigbar laughed, keeping it light and warping to the ground before Eve. "I'm Xigbar. A member of Organization XIII. Though we've expanded our members, I don't know why the Superior would choose to let a person with a heart into the Organization. It's confusing. Listen, we have a meeting now, so lets go."

Larxene stormed into the kitchen after Demyx and electrocuted the soda can Demyx was drinking, making it explode. "Jerk Axel..."

Xue lowered her head to the boy's line of view and still didn't say anything. She nodded to his question and brushed hair out of his eyes. Her touch light, but expression remained void from her face.

17. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

[​IMG]

Eve flashed Xigbar a smirk. "Well, maybe he decided he wanted some members who actually know how to battle," Eve said a bit too casually. She followed Xigbar straight into the castle, amazed she would be in such a place. Apparently, whoever the superior is, he must have some kind of amazing power. Eve swore to herself, feeling frustrated about her lost memory.

18. Bliss Moogle Assistant

Xixili flinched from the explosion of the can and as soda splashed onto her. She gave an irritated huff then looked to Larxene, only wondering what Axel could've said to make her mad again.
    "What did he do this time, Larxene?" Xixili asked mordantly.

19. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

Demyx stormed off like an angry child yelling "You're a poo-poo head!" before continuing to walk in anger, soda dripping off of him.

"I don't understand......why am I here?...who are you...and just...ugh my head...it feels like someone hit me in the head...I can't remember anything" Raoxthu explained sitting up and looking around

20. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Xemnas closed his eyes, waiting for everyone. His mind raced after where Xue could have gone.

"Hahah, as if! Our Superior isn't that hateful...or...something like it.. Hmm...without hearts....he can't be hateful...but maybe..." he mulled this over as they walked and he nearly walked into Demyx leaving the kitchen.

Larxene cast an irritated glare at the relatively new member before her. "It's none of your buisness. Mind your place, newbie."

Xue pulled back slightly. "This is your home now. My name...is Xue." Apprehension gripped her as she voiced her name.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.