A Life to Lead ^_^

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by water mage, Apr 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. water mage Kingdom Keeper

Summary:

Think of this rpg as an alternate universe where none of the events of Kingdom Hearts Com and II have come to pass. Simply it takes place during the time when and after all of the Organization XIII Members have been recruited and Xemnas is planning to have even more organization members join the cause to get more hearts in order to get their goal. He sets his eyes on anyone who has darkness in their heart and misguided or misjudged by others and sends out certain members to decieve those to have them work for the organization. Sora and Riku learn of a great force through Master Yin that is taking over the worlds, but the last thing any of them thought of was having strong warriors join Xemnas's side for mercenary work since all work is drying up in the other worlds.

This rpg will have suspense, action, humor, romance, and all genras, but please try to keep the rating Pg- 13 please.

With that said here comes everyone's favorite part *announcer* The Rules of the Rpg

General rule: All rules on this forum must be followed as instructed by Orange and Catch the Rain.

*On to my rules now*

1. Everyone is to be treated with respect around here so respect everyone's feelings and posts and if you have a disgreement please pm me about it. There is to be no flaming, or insults to anyone here. This kind of behavior will not be tolerated. Disrespect to other characters is fine, as long as it is not the user hurting another user's feelings.

2. No spamming which means only posting as OCC format. You must post in character while you're here once the rpg starts. If you have to talk out of character please use the OOC format, but follow it with a pargraph from the character you control.

3. No god modding which means no controling another user's character. If you don't know what that is please pm me.

4. No power playing which means making the character invinciable. Everyone has to have a weakness and that includes the OCs which are allowed in this story, but I would like you to have a character from the Kingdom Hearts Universe as well please. You may have up to five characters at a time.

5. Please stay active in this rpg and let others know if you're going to be leaving instead of just quitting. I hate it when others do that.

6. If you're leaving for a short period let me know so I can give you a recap. But keep us with the posts and don't just ask for a recap without reading it.

7. No one liners as this is an rpg in the extended section. You must post at least a paragraph which can be anywhere from 4 sentences. Your posts can be as long and detailed as you like.

8. Please try to use proper grammar and spelling. If that is a problem don't worry about it. Just do your best please.

9. Have fun and when you read the rules please post "Demyx rocks!" and the character/ characters you wish to have.

OC format:
    Name:
    Description:
    Personaility:
    Image of the OC if you have one:

Characters: *ones in bold are taken*

Organization XIII:

Xemnas: Legion
    Xigbar: Hellkitten
    Xaldin:
    Vexen: Mixt
    Lexaeus: Legion
    Zexion: Demon Angel
    Saix: fire mage
    Axel: fire mage
    Demyx: water mage
    Luxord: Dexnail
    Marluxia: #8Axel
    Larxene: timexhasxgone
    Roxas: Gatekeeper
    Xion: Magick

Namine: Famous

Other OC members of Organization XIII:

Xioimara: Hellkitten http://www.kh-vids.net/showthread.php?t=79309
    Xeol: Dexnail
    Amber: Dexnail
    Mixt: Mixt
    Phenox: keybladewarrioroflegend
    http://www.kh-vids.net/showthread.php?t=79309&page=53
    Nexon: Broken http://www.kh-vids.net/showthread.php?t=79309&page=230

Good guys:

Sora: The Dream Traveler
    Kairi: #8Axel
    Riku: Demon Angel
    King Mickey:
    Goofy:
    Donald:
    Hayner:
    Pence:
    Olette:

Final Fantasy Characters:

Sephiroth: The Joker
    Cloud: water mage
    Leon: fire mage
    Aerith: Magick
    Yuffie: fire mage
    Tifa:
    Yuna:
    Reno:
    Cid:
    Rikku:
    Paine:
    Seifer:
    Rei:
    Fuu:
    Kadaj: The Joker
    Loz: The Joker
    Yazoo: The Joker
    Disney characters: *please list who you want*

Other OCs that aren't part of Organization XIII:

Name:Sai
    Species:Heartless
    Powers:ice
    Description:http://i659.photobucket.com/albums/u...on2009/545.jpg
    Personality:He may come off quiet but when in battle his attitude completely changes, using his sword he knows he'll win the fight, Loves to annoy people when he's in a group but once he's alone he'll be so quiet in a room.

Kexlaybed: The Dream Traveler
    http://www.kh-vids.net/showthread.php?p=2726587#post2726587

2. Emzy ♥ Gummi Ship Junkie

Larxene please :3

[MARQUEE]DEMYX ROCKS!!!!!![/MARQUEE]

3. water mage Kingdom Keeper

(OOC: You got it!!! ^_^ )

4. fire mage Hollow Bastion Committee

Axel please.

Demyx rocks!

5. HellKitten Kingdom Keeper

I'll take Xigbar for now and I'll add my OC later, if that's okay.

6. water mage Kingdom Keeper

(OOC: Great! You're added.)

7. HellKitten Kingdom Keeper

Demyx Rocks
    Name:Xioimara
    Species:Nobody
    Powers:Xioimara is an alchemist, therefor can transfer most objects into another material. There are rules and limitations to this strength which she is forced to follow.
    Description:
    Eyes~ dark brown most of the time, they can shift from light to darker shades of brown depending on the light
    Hair~Short, dark brown with blond bangs
    Build~ Xioimara is on the short side but she has a thin and somewhat curvy body.
    Height~ 5' 2"
    Skin~ Tan
    History~ Xioimara prefers to be quiet about her past. She never liked it but does give hints about what she still does. She just leaves it for whoever is interested enough to piece it together themselves.
    Personaility: Xioimara is normally a fresh teen, she never likes being told what to do unless she really likes the person, trusts them, or knows they are way stronger than her. She doesn't have the best tolerance of too many people around her and can only stand up to talking with three people at most. Xioimara has trust disorders and most of the time the people she works with she never even trusts one bit. She is also known to pull pranks often and does have a light-hearted side to her which she often shows around people more her age.
    Image of the OC if you have one: (working on it)

8. Smackdoodle McGiggles Hollow Bastion Committee

demyx rocks!

can i just use Braxen?

9. Legion Twilight Town Denizen

can I have xemnas and maybe lexaeus?

demyx rocks.

10. water mage Kingdom Keeper

(OOC: Yeah that's fine just be sure to say Demyx rocks and I'll add ya. ^_^)

11. Dexnail Twilight Town Denizen

Demyx is the king of awesomeness

Name: Xeol
    Species: Nobodie
    weapon: foged memories (a very sharp silver dagger)
    Powers: able to create and controll fog, can make fog turn into daggers also his body can turn into fog
    Description: has dark brown hair that is short in the back his sides stops at his caller bone and his front stops at his eyebrows, has green eyes wears an organization cloak
    Personaility: laid back, very playfull, passionite

Name: Amber
    Species: nobodie
    Powers: crystalization
    Description: http://akane-baka.deviantart.com/art/Anime-girl-24418437
    Personaility: kind, funny, and flirty

12. The Joker Gummi Ship Junkie

"Demyx rocks!"

May I have Sephiroth?

13. water mage Kingdom Keeper

(OOC: You guys are all in. Who would like to go ahead and start? I'll leave that up to who ever who posts first. ^_^)

14. Dexnail Twilight Town Denizen

Xeol oppend up his eyes looking at the new dark and lonely world he was in. The only light came from the moon. "im suppose to be dead i saw my heart float away from me" the fog wielder said as he sat up looking at the lifeless body of water that was infront of him. "why cant i remember anything what am i" Xeol said to himself with a tear rolling down his cheeks "amber are you alright" he said to himself.

Amber woke up then sat up steching her arms from the great night rest. "i wonder if Leo is coming " she waited for the daily wake up routine she raised an eyebrow "huh thats wierd he would go to my house then jump on my waking me up but why is he not here" she wonderd then sat up getting dressed.

Luxord was up on his chair looking at his cards. "the king and the quenn such noble idols but yet so far apart from each other" the gambler said as he seperated the king and quenn away from each other into seperate hands.

15. water mage Kingdom Keeper

Demyx heard about an announcement to be made and he instantly portaled into Where Nothing Gathers upon his throne. Taking his seat, he slouched in his usual typical postiton bored with the whole thing. Why did Xemnas have to have so many pointless meetings? They were a huge bore and would go in one ear and out the other. Sighing he looked at his feet that dangled in mid air and looked to see if anyone else had gathered. He thanked his lucky stars that he wasn't late this time for he knew how much the boss frowned upon that. Drumming his fingers on the armrests he noticed from across the room, Luxord playing with his typical deck of cards and he seemed to be talking to them. Chuckling to himself, the melodious nocturne watched how the gambler of fate carried on a conversation with himself like no one else was in the room. "I wonder when the others will show up?" he spoke up realizing he was doing the same exact thing. "Note to self don't do that. Oh crap I'm doing it again," he decided to keep silent until anyone else showed up.

Off in the distance in Radiant Gardens or Hollow Bastion, Cloud walked around patroling the safety of the place. There were always threats going on and he was not going to let any more heartless try to kill other people. He was depressed that he had not found any work anywhere since the economy of the worlds was in poor shape due to attacks from heartless and nobodies. No one wanted to spend any munny anymore and his talants were going to waste. He needed to find suitable work that would not degrade him.

16. Dexnail Twilight Town Denizen

Luxord looked at demyx smile before he pulled out an joker "but only the joker always makes the king's and quenn's sadness go away" he said to demyx cause to the gambler of fate the melodius nocturn was indeed a joker. "so your not late to the meeting thats a good start" Luxord said as he carelessly shuffled his deck of cards.

17. Emzy ♥ Gummi Ship Junkie

Larxene sighed, thinking of the announcement that was due to be made soon to be Where nothing gathers. she portalled there, appearing in her casual state. she slumped onto her chair, sighing again. she looked around the room, first at luxord.
    He's talking to the cards again.. she muttered to herself. that man is going crazy.. I'm sure... she looked at him closer, noticing he was seperating the two most powerful cards: the king and queen. He always looked at htings in a metephorical sense, which totally baffled her.
    She then turned her attention to demyx, the moldious nocturne. she smiled, waving at him. "hello demyx." she smiled.

18. water mage Kingdom Keeper

Demyx rose his eyebrow of how Luxord explained his logic. "Okay so I'm the joker then. I get it now," he smiled and then his attention was averted else where when he saw Larxene appear in the room and on her seat. Did he actually hear what he thought he heard? Larxene was speaking to him or was he going crazy now? "Ok just be cool and smile back," he thought to himself. "Hi Larxene. I wonder why we were all summoned to this place again. What do you think the boss is going to mention this time? I hope it's not about our failures once again," he dreaded hearing those remarks and the glares he received from the other higher members in the organization. "He's probaly going to say. We need more hearts. Get me more hearts. Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts," he did his impersonation of Xemnas.

19. Dexnail Twilight Town Denizen

Xeol walked into the dark city noticing how empty it was like he felt now. The fog wielder said as he leaned against memory sky scraper "i lost it protectin her so should i be somewhere less lonely" he said sadly then looked up as it started to rain. The town and the rain made him feel sadness and confussion.

Amber walked through out twilight town looking at the stores. "i wonder if he is at his house" she said as she happily skiped to the house that was on the beach. "why are these decorations still up" she said to herself when she saw that Leo's birthday decorations was still up. Then she turned around as the sun starting goin up making the sky shine a glorius light.

Luxord put his cards back in his pocket to notice that larxene arrived. "hey my lady who does this evening fit you" he said to her smiling then looked back at demyx. "so little joker what have done differently that made you get here on time" the gambler of fate question him.

20. Legion Twilight Town Denizen

On a throne above the water wielder, lexaeus stared down at the talking mullet and listened to his pointless mockery of their leader.

That is fairly impressive demyx. Be thankful that the superior isn't around to hear your grand performance. You know how he acts towards insolence.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.